The Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
If you are trying to lose weight, it makes sense that drinking apple cider vinegar before meals will help you achieve your goals. Keep reading and learn why.
Apples are a great source of pectin, and including pectin in your diet can make you feel sated and more satisfied.
Since apple cider vinegar contains the same amount of pectin as apples (one apple has about 1.5 grams of pectin), it can similarly suppress your appetite.
In general, acids help with the digestion of protein, which is the building block for many of our hormones, especially growth hormone.
Growth hormone is instrumental in breaking down fat cells. By increasing the acid present in your stomach before a meal, you’ll experience better, more efficient digestion and increase the availability of protein for hormone synthesis.
Greater protein utilization helps the formation of growth hormone, the substance that keeps the body’s metabolism going while we’re at rest. This is why it is important to drink apple cider vinegar before or with your evening meal.
Because apple cider vinegar stimulates digestion, it also reduces the amount of time that fats remain in the digestive tract.
It’s important that your body gets a chance to remove essential nutrients from your food, and conditions that contribute to diarrhea can be life-threatening.
But at the same time, it can be unhealthy to have food remain in the intestines for too long, since more fats will be absorbed.
Apple cider vinegar can improve the body’s utilization of iron, a nutrient that acts as fuel for a fire. Iron is a fundamental component in substances that carry oxygen to the cells.
Acids (like the acetic acid found in apple cider vinegar) help release iron in the food you eat and make it more available as a building block for oxygen-carrying hemoglobin and oxygen-attracting myoglobin.
Oxygen is as essential for burning energy in the body as it is for a fire to burn in a fireplace. It’s the ability of apple cider vinegar to increase iron utilization and energy consumption in the body that makes it such a supportive food for weight loss.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Growth hormone and fasting: The fascinating link - January 16th, 2018
- How to battle Psoriatic disease with proper nutrition - January 12th, 2018
- How to Blast “BAD” LDL Cholesterol Out of Your Blood...with Food! - December 12th, 2017
- The Importance of Nutrition - December 6th, 2017
- The Many Health Benefits of Beets - November 9th, 2017
- Red Meat: Good Or Bad? - October 16th, 2017
- Sugar Addiction: The UnSweet Truth - October 12th, 2017
- Stop the Chronic Inflammation epidemic dead in it’s tracks! - September 12th, 2017
- Natural Acid Found In Apples Helps Prevent Muscle Loss - September 7th, 2017
- Increase HGH By Restricting Calorie Intake Before Sleeping - July 27th, 2017
- Protein: The Facts You Need To Know - July 24th, 2017
- Enjoy that morning cup of coffee GUILT-FREE - July 24th, 2017
- The surprising connection between sleep and healthy food choices - July 24th, 2017
- Confused about organic foods? - July 24th, 2017
- Magnesium: The “miracle mineral” - July 24th, 2017
- HGH injections, brain exercise and foods that help you improve mental focus - July 23rd, 2017
- 16 Cancer Causing Foods to Avoid - July 23rd, 2017
- The health hazards of hidden sources of sugar - July 23rd, 2017
- Consumers of Processed Meat Put Themselves At Risk - July 23rd, 2017
- Acidosis: The Hidden Health Destroyer - July 19th, 2017
- Top 25 beneficial foods - July 6th, 2017
- Why Weight-Loss Plateau's happen...and what you can do about it - July 6th, 2017