The Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss
If you are trying to lose weight, it makes sense that drinking apple cider vinegar before meals will help you achieve your goals. Keep reading and learn why.
Apples are a great source of pectin, and including pectin in your diet can make you feel sated and more satisfied.
Since apple cider vinegar contains the same amount of pectin as apples (one apple has about 1.5 grams of pectin), it can similarly suppress your appetite.
In general, acids help with the digestion of protein, which is the building block for many of our hormones, especially growth hormone.
Growth hormone is instrumental in breaking down fat cells. By increasing the acid present in your stomach before a meal, you’ll experience better, more efficient digestion and increase the availability of protein for hormone synthesis.
Greater protein utilization helps the formation of growth hormone, the substance that keeps the body’s metabolism going while we’re at rest. This is why it is important to drink apple cider vinegar before or with your evening meal.
Because apple cider vinegar stimulates digestion, it also reduces the amount of time that fats remain in the digestive tract.
It’s important that your body gets a chance to remove essential nutrients from your food, and conditions that contribute to diarrhea can be life-threatening.
But at the same time, it can be unhealthy to have food remain in the intestines for too long, since more fats will be absorbed.
Apple cider vinegar can improve the body’s utilization of iron, a nutrient that acts as fuel for a fire. Iron is a fundamental component in substances that carry oxygen to the cells.
Acids (like the acetic acid found in apple cider vinegar) help release iron in the food you eat and make it more available as a building block for oxygen-carrying hemoglobin and oxygen-attracting myoglobin.
Oxygen is as essential for burning energy in the body as it is for a fire to burn in a fireplace. It’s the ability of apple cider vinegar to increase iron utilization and energy consumption in the body that makes it such a supportive food for weight loss.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Processed Meat Can Put Your Long Term Health At Risk - March 19th, 2018
- Sugar should be avoided if you're trying to optimize your hormones, like HGH and Testosterone - March 15th, 2018
- Protein: The Facts You Need To Know - March 10th, 2018
- Magnesium: The “Miracle Mineral” - March 10th, 2018
- Sugar Addiction: The UnSweet Truth - March 9th, 2018
- HGH Injections, Brain Exercise and Foods That Help You Improve Mental Focus - March 7th, 2018
- Enjoy That Morning Cup of Coffee GUILT-FREE - March 7th, 2018
- Confused About Organic Foods? - March 5th, 2018
- 16 Cancer-Causing Foods to Avoid - February 17th, 2018
- How to Battle Psoriatic Disease with Proper Nutrition - January 30th, 2018
- Increase HGH By Restricting Calorie Intake Before Sleeping - January 23rd, 2018
- Growth Hormone and Fasting: The Fascinating Link - January 16th, 2018
- How to Blast “BAD” LDL Cholesterol Out of Your Blood...with Food! - December 12th, 2017
- The Importance of Nutrition - December 6th, 2017
- The Many Health Benefits of Beets - November 9th, 2017
- Red Meat: Good Or Bad? - October 16th, 2017
- Stop the Chronic Inflammation Epidemic Dead in it’s Tracks! - September 12th, 2017
- Natural Acid Found In Apples Helps Prevent Muscle Loss - September 7th, 2017
- The Surprising Connection Between Sleep and Healthy Food Choices - July 24th, 2017
- Acidosis: The Hidden Health Destroyer - July 19th, 2017
- Top 25 beneficial foods - July 6th, 2017
- Why Weight-Loss Plateau's happen...and what you can do about it - July 6th, 2017