We've long known that Cinnamon has a wide variety of health benefits and uses. The spice has been popular for centuries (and certainly longer), both for its flavor and herbal-medicinal properties. Cinnamon is widely used in herbal medicine as a treatment for digestive issues and respiratory problems. In many ways, our knowledge of what these natural remedies can accomplish is lacking, but there have been numerous serious attempts in recent years to certify the benefits of spices and herbs, including Cinnamon.
A study published just this year provides evidence that Cinnamon can help control blood sugar for patients diagnosed with pre-diabetes. The research also infers that Cinnamon can relieve the effects of Pre-Diabetes and push back the onset of Type-2 Diabetes.
Video Download: Cinnamon Study Shows Blood Sugar Benefits For Pre Diabetics
Video Stream: Cinnamon Study Shows Blood Sugar Benefits For Pre Diabetics
Doctor Giulio Romeo is the lead researcher for this Cinnamon/Diabetes Study, printed in the Journal of the Endocrine Society. The goal of this Cinnamon study and other research like it is to find cheap, natural, and scalable methods to help patients with chronically high blood-sugar ward off Type-2 Diabetes.
Pre-Diabetics Benefit from Cinnamon Capsules
Other studies have also shown potential for Cinnamon for insulin-resistant Patients. One small study (12 patients) showed that adding Cinnamon to the diet approached the effectiveness of diabetes pills for Type-2 Diabetics. A second larger study (60 patients) showed that patients with Type-2 Diabetes achieved improved Total Cholesterol, Triglycerides, and LDL Cholesterol, along with lower Blood Sugar.
The problem with these studies is that other researchers have had trouble duplicating the results. This study is important because it examines the effects of Pre-Diabetic patients that are not currently medicated. It's harder to get clean results with Type-2 Diabetics because the medications used to control the condition limit the added potential effectiveness of Cinnamon.
This study involved 51 patients, all of whom were diagnosed with high blood sugar associated with Pre-Diabetes. The experimental group took cassia cinnamon capsules (500mg) three times per day for twelve weeks. Cassia cinnamon is the most widely available form of Cinnamon, and you very likely already have it in your pantry. This study provides firm evidence that the regular addition of Cinnamon to the diet helps maintain stable blood sugar levels.
Future Larger Cinnamon Studies In Store
It's critical to recognize that this is just a pilot study, and further research is required to further illuminate the benefits of Cinnamon. It's hypothesized that the addition of Cinnamon to the diet is a strong addition to the arsenal of remedies to mitigate the long-term risk of Type-2 Diabetes in sensitive patients. Future research will undoubtedly be more robust.
- What to eat to boost testosterone - December 14th, 2020
- Covid-19 Risk Linked to Obesity Risk And Associated High Leptin Levels - August 21st, 2020
- How to Battle Psoriatic Disease with Proper Nutrition - August 1st, 2020
- Longevity and Anti-Aging -- The Use of Flax Seed Oil - July 30th, 2020
- Healthy Food Choices Has A Surprising Connection With Quality Of Sleep - July 29th, 2020
- Growth Hormone and Fasting: The Fascinating Link - July 28th, 2020
- Injectable Growth Hormone Shots for Weight Loss: What's More Important for Dieting? Exercise, Healthy Eating or Sleep? - July 27th, 2020
- The Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss - July 26th, 2020
- How to Blast “BAD” LDL Cholesterol Out of Your Blood...with Food! - July 25th, 2020
- Why You Should Avoid Eating White Flour Products… - July 22nd, 2020
- Why Weight-Loss Plateau's Happen...and What You Can Do About It - July 21st, 2020
- Organic Foods. Make An Informed Decision. - July 20th, 2020
- Blood pH Level Is A Key Pointer To Ill Heath - July 19th, 2020
- Muscle Loss Can Help Be Prevented With Natural Acid Found In Apples - July 18th, 2020
- Increase HGH By Restricting Calorie Intake Before Sleeping - July 17th, 2020
- Red Meat: Good or Bad? - July 16th, 2020
- Sugar Addiction: The UnSweet Truth - July 15th, 2020
- Stop the Chronic Inflammation Epidemic Dead in its Tracks! - July 13th, 2020
- The Importance of Nutrition - July 12th, 2020
- Intermittent Fasting (IF) - Does It Work? - July 11th, 2020
- The Many Health Benefits of Beets / Remolacha - July 10th, 2020
- Processed Meat Can Put Your Long Term Health At Risk - July 9th, 2020
- Sugar Should be Avoided if You're Trying to Optimize Your Hormones, like HGH and Testosterone - July 8th, 2020
- Protein Building Block - The Facts You Need To Know - July 7th, 2020
- HGH Injections, Brain Exercise and Foods That Help You Improve Mental Focus - July 6th, 2020
- Enjoy That Morning Cup of Coffee GUILT-FREE - July 5th, 2020
- 16 Cancer-Causing Foods to Avoid - July 4th, 2020
- Top 25 Beneficial Foods - July 3rd, 2020
- The Importance of Calcium for Health and Wellness - July 2nd, 2020
- Magnesium: The “Miracle Mineral” - July 1st, 2020
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
Word Count: 438