Video Download: Causes Of Human Growth Hormone Deficiency
Video Stream: Causes Of Human Growth Hormone Deficiency
Why Your Human Growth Hormone (Somatropin) Levels Drop With Age
And What You Can Do About It
Somatropin replacement therapy -- it is believed by some endocrinologists -- is on a vastly different, far more potent level than any other "anti-aging" method or approach for patients with low HGH levels. It works fast...faster than anything known to modern medical science, according to some endocrinology specialists for replacing deficient levels of human growth hormone.
In fact, it has been, disputably, called by some doctors the “fountain-of-youth” that has evaded the human race since time immemorial. What are we talking about?
Human Growth Hormone is the miracle substance that makes our muscles and bones growth strong...gives us boundless energy...keeps us mentally sharp...scorches fat from our midsections...and affords ironclad protection from the afflictions that aging brings. But of course, these are all oversimplifications, what Somatropin HGH does is it stimulates the regeneration of cells throughout the body.
However, Somatropin is Not Perfect
Ask anyone over age 30 to compare their current physical condition to their teen years. If they're honest, they will confess that their energy is not quite as vibrant as it was. They tire a little quicker, and can't recover from strenuous physical activity as they could a few short years or decades ago. New scientific theories suggest that hormone deficiency might be one of the central culprits for energy, stamina and libido decline. This is probably why millions of people are turning to HGH, Testosterone and Sermorelin replacement therapy and many are reporting astounding results.
And the Bad News Continues
Remember, this begins at around age 30. With each passing decade, aging continues marching on its path...a path of your destruction...ending in your increasing weakness, stiffness, illness, and death.
How about the timeless, sage advice to “grow old gracefully?” Yeah, right. Just go to a nursing home or senior citizen convalescent residency.
Look around and notice the plethora of walkers and wheelchairs. Take a look...a good long look...at the sad, lonely and empty expressions on the faces of many residents...watch as they struggle with the simplest movements.
Tell them to “just keep aging gracefully”...and see how much comfort that timeless, sage advice gives them.
For most people, there is nothing...absolutely nothing graceful about aging.
Why? What Causes This Deterioration?
The answer is surprisingly simple: a lack of growth hormone and testosterone! Growth Hormone and testosterone begins to level off and drop slightly around our teens and twenties. As each decade passes, the decline speeds up, and the level of growth hormone and testosterone in the body experiences a precipitous decline.
The result? The debilitating symptoms of aging. Here are a few possible reasons why this occurs:
An increase in Somatostatins
Somatostatins are chemicals that control the rate of growth hormone secretion from the pituitary gland. In our growing years, this is a good thing. Too low levels of somatostatins would result in Gigantism...indeed an example of “too much of a good thing.” In some very rare cases, people develop a tumor on their pituitary gland and get the pituitary disorder known as acromegaly, which results in too much Somatropin (HGH) released in the body, these people can sometimes grow to be over 7 feet tall.
As we age the level of somatostatins increases. When this happens, the release of HGH slows by as much as 2% per year.
Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) Decline
A second possible cause of lower HGH levels is that it may be due to a drop in Growth Hormone- Releasing Hormone (GH-RH). GH-RH is a precursor hormone of HGH and is responsible for sending messages from the hypothalamus gland to the pituitary.
These messages tell the pituitary to secrete growth hormone. So far, so good.
However, as we age, the pituitary becomes lazy and is far less responsive to these messages. The result? A drop in HGH levels.
A third possible cause of HGH deficiency is at the cellular level. To put it just, the cells at the final destination of HGH deteriorate...and become resistant to HGH.
Okay...Enough About the Problem...What's the Solution?
Studies have shown that the pituitary gland can continue secreting HGH even as we age. The key is to keep the HGH flowing...by the treatment of Injectable Human Growth Hormone.
Injections of HGH will slow (and may even stop) the increase of somatostatins. Also, HGH injections will speed up cell division, thus making the smaller cells more efficient. More efficient cells = more receptivity to HGH.
Finally, the deficiency of GH-RH can be combated by dosages of bio-synthetic GH-RH. Our anti-aging physicians are experts at knowing when this should be done, and the correct dosage amount.
Remember this: for thousands of years, the average lifespan was late 20's to early '30s. As far as Mother Nature was concerned, once we had reproduced, we had served our purpose...and were considered useless.
Fortunately, those days are long gone. Throughout centuries of human existence, our average lifespan has been gradually creeping higher.
And now we are on the verge of astonishing, mind-blowing, incredible breakthroughs in life extension and anti-aging. And HGH is leading the charge! HGH is a rumbling volcano...ready to explode...and add decades of healthy, vigorous, pain-free years to your life.
The treatment is safe, comfortable and incredibly potent. The team of anti-aging physicians and medical professionals is well-trained, experienced, and anxious to welcome you to the HGH revolution.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Guide to Injectable HGH Hormone Replacement Therapy: Somatropin - July 27th, 2019
- What You Need to Know About Somatropin (Humatrope) - June 30th, 2019
- Your HGH Status and Benefits of Growth Hormone Injections - March 8th, 2019
- Side Effects and Dangers of Human Growth Hormone - February 17th, 2019
- Okay...You've Decided to Give Growth Hormone Therapy a Try...GREAT! - February 11th, 2019
- Welcome to the Miracle of Hormone Replacement Therapy - January 27th, 2019
- Vanity Fair: Hollywood's Vial Bodies: A Review - December 26th, 2018
- At Last! Introducing Humatrope HGH Replacement Therapy - November 21st, 2018
- How to Dispose of Needles and Sharps Correctly and Safely - November 21st, 2018
- Omnitrope...a Powerful Addition to Your Anti-Aging Toolbox - November 19th, 2018
- HumatroPen Human Growth Hormone Injection Device Information - November 19th, 2018
- Nutropin Makes Old Bodies Young Again! - November 19th, 2018
- Human Growth Hormone Injection Instructions - November 19th, 2018
- Injectable Human Growth Side Effects and Dangers of Abuse - November 19th, 2018
- Human Growth Hormone Professional Testimonials - November 19th, 2018
- Buy Serostim HGH Injections: Can Serostim injectable human growth hormone help one to increase lean muscle mass through body building? - November 17th, 2018
- Like To Join The Anti-Aging Party? You Can…With Saizen - November 17th, 2018
- Glossary of Terminology - November 17th, 2018
- Considering Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy for Injury Relief? - November 16th, 2018
- HGH Doctor References - April 28th, 2018
- Medical History Questionnaire and Other HGH Links - April 25th, 2018
Word Count: 932