Why Your Human Growth Hormone Levels Drop With Age…
And What You Can Do About It
In fact, it may truly be the “fountain-of-youth” that has evaded the human race since time immemorial. What are we talking about?
Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is the miracle substance that makes our muscles and bones growth strong…gives us boundless energy…keeps us mentally sharp…scorches fat from our midsections…and affords ironclad protection from the afflictions that aging brings.
However, HGH is Not Perfect
Ask anyone over age 30 to compare their current physical condition to their teen years. If they’re honest, they will confess that their energy is not quite as vibrant as it was. They tire a little quicker, and can’t recover from strenuous physical activity as they could a few short years ago.
And the Bad News Continues
How about the timeless, sage advice to “grow old gracefully?” Yeah, right. Just go to a nursing home or senior citizen convalescent residency.
Look around and notice the plethora of walkers and wheelchairs. Take a look…a good long look…at the sad, lonely and empty expressions on the faces of many residents…watch as they struggle with the simplest movements.
Tell them to “just keep aging gracefully”…and see how much comfort that timeless, sage advice gives them.
For most people, there is nothing…absolutely nothing graceful about aging.
Why? What Causes This Deterioration?
The answer is surprisingly simple: a lack of growth hormone! Growth Hormone begins to level off and drop slightly around age 30. As each decade passes, the decline speeds up, and the level of growth hormone in the body experiences a precipitous decline.
The result? The debilitating symptoms of aging. Here are a few possible reasons why this occurs:
An increase in Somatostatins. Somatostatins are chemicals that control the rate of growth hormone secretion from the pituitary gland. In our growing years, this is a good thing. Too low levels of somatostatins would result in Gigantism…indeed an example of “too much of a good thing.”
However, as we age the level of somatostatins increases. As this happens, the release of HGH slows by as much as 2% per year.
A second possible cause of lower HGH levels is that it may be due to a drop of Growth Hormone- Releasing Hormone (GH-RH). GH-RH is a precursor hormone of HGH and is responsible for sending messages from the hypothalamus gland to the pituitary.
These messages tell the pituitary to secrete growth hormone. So far, so good.
However, as we age, the pituitary becomes lazy and is far less responsive to these messages. The result? A drop in HGH levels.
A third possible cause of HGH deficiency is at the cellular level. To put it simply, the cells at the final destination of HGH deteriorate…and become resistant to HGH.
Okay…Enough About the Problem…What’s the Solution?
Studies have shown that the pituitary gland can continue secreting HGH even as we age. The key is to keep the HGH flowing…by the treatment of Injectable Human Growth Hormone.
Injections of HGH will slow (and may even stop) the increase of somatostatins. Also, HGH injections will speed up cell division, thus making the smaller cells more efficient. More efficient cells = more receptivity to HGH.
Finally, the deficiency of GH-RH can be combated by dosages of bio-synthetic GH-RH. Our anti-aging physicians are experts at knowing when this should be done, and the correct dosage amount.
Remember this: for thousands of years, the average lifespan was late 20’s to early 30’s. As far as Mother Nature was concerned, once we had reproduced, we had served our purpose…and were considered useless.
And now we are on the verge of astonishing, mind-blowing, incredible breakthroughs in life extension and anti-aging. And HGH is leading the charge! HGH is a rumbling volcano…ready to explode…and add decades of healthy, vigorous, pain-free years to your life.
The treatment is safe, comfortable and incredibly potent. The team of anti-aging physicians and medical professionals is well-trained, experienced, and anxious to welcome you to the HGH revolution.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Human Growth Hormone Professional Testimonials - September 13th, 2018
- Injectable Human Growth Side Effects and Dangers of Abuse - September 11th, 2018
- Human Growth Hormone Injection Instructions - September 11th, 2018
- Serostim: The Secret to a Healthy, Lean Body - September 10th, 2018
- Like To Join The Anti-Aging Party? You Can…With Saizen - September 10th, 2018
- Nutropin Makes Old Bodies Young Again! - September 10th, 2018
- HumatroPen Human Growth Hormone Injection Device Information - August 9th, 2018
- How to Dispose of Needles and Sharps Correctly and Safely - July 23rd, 2018
- At Last! Introducing Humatrope HGH Replacement Therapy - July 18th, 2018
- HGH Doctor References - April 28th, 2018
- Medical History Questionnaire and Other HGH Links - April 25th, 2018
- Considering Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy for Injury Relief? - April 5th, 2018
- Your HGH Status and Benefits of Growth Hormone Injections - March 3rd, 2018
- Glossary of Terminology - February 8th, 2018
- Vanity Fair: Hollywood's Vial Bodies: A Review - January 23rd, 2018
- Omnitrope...a Powerful Addition to Your Anti-Aging Toolbox - January 20th, 2018
- Side Effects and Dangers of Human Growth Hormone - January 17th, 2018
- Guide to Injectable HGH Hormone Replacement Therapy: Somatropin - January 10th, 2018
- What You Need to Know About Somatropin (Humatrope) - January 8th, 2018
- Okay...You've Decided to Give Growth Hormone Therapy a Try...GREAT! - December 21st, 2017
- Welcome to the Miracle of Hormone Replacement Therapy - August 15th, 2017
- Pennsylvania American HGH clinics - August 30th, 2016