Video Download: The Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss
Video Stream: The Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss
If you are trying to lose weight, it makes sense that drinking apple cider vinegar before meals will help you achieve your goals. Keep reading and learn why.
Apples are a great source of pectin, and including pectin in your diet can make you feel sated and more satisfied.
Since apple cider vinegar contains the same amount of pectin as apples (one apple has about 1.5 grams of pectin), it can similarly suppress your appetite.
Also, there is science behind the reason why apple cider vinegar speeds up weight loss even more efficiently than eating raw apples.
In general, acids help with the digestion of protein, which is the building block for many of our hormones, especially growth hormone.
Growth hormone is instrumental in breaking down fat cells. By increasing the acid present in your stomach before a meal, you’ll experience better, more efficient digestion and increase the availability of protein for hormone synthesis.
Greater protein utilization helps the formation of growth hormone, the substance that keeps the body’s metabolism going while we’re at rest. This is why it is important to drink apple cider vinegar before or with your evening meal.
Because apple cider vinegar stimulates digestion, it also reduces the amount of time that fats remain in the digestive tract.
It’s important that your body gets a chance to remove essential nutrients from your food, and conditions that contribute to diarrhea can be life-threatening.
But at the same time, it can be unhealthy to have food remain in the intestines for too long, since more fats will be absorbed.
Apple cider vinegar can improve the body’s utilization of iron, a nutrient that acts as fuel for a fire. Iron is a fundamental component in substances that carry oxygen to the cells.
Acids (like the acetic acid found in apple cider vinegar) help release iron in the food you eat and make it more available as a building block for oxygen-carrying hemoglobin and oxygen-attracting myoglobin.
Oxygen is as essential for burning energy in the body as it is for a fire to burn in a fireplace. It’s the ability of apple cider vinegar to increase iron utilization and energy consumption in the body that makes it such a supportive food for weight loss.
Word Count: 405
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Top 25 Beneficial Foods - April 18th, 2019
- 16 Cancer-Causing Foods to Avoid - March 19th, 2019
- Enjoy That Morning Cup of Coffee GUILT-FREE - February 26th, 2019
- HGH Injections, Brain Exercise and Foods That Help You Improve Mental Focus - February 22nd, 2019
- Magnesium: The “Miracle Mineral” - February 20th, 2019
- Protein Building Block - The Facts You Need To Know - February 20th, 2019
- Sugar Should be Avoided if You're Trying to Optimize Your Hormones, like HGH and Testosterone - February 16th, 2019
- Processed Meat Can Put Your Long Term Health At Risk - February 14th, 2019
- The Many Health Benefits of Beets - February 14th, 2019
- Intermittent Fasting (IF) - Does It Work? - February 13th, 2019
- The Importance of Nutrition - February 6th, 2019
- Stop the Chronic Inflammation Epidemic Dead in its Tracks! - December 26th, 2018
- Sugar Addiction: The UnSweet Truth - December 24th, 2018
- Red Meat: Good or Bad? - November 27th, 2018
- Increase HGH By Restricting Calorie Intake Before Sleeping - November 25th, 2018
- Blood pH Level Is A Key Pointer To Ill Heath - November 25th, 2018
- Organic Foods. Make An Informed Decision. - November 21st, 2018
- Why Weight-Loss Plateau's Happen...and What You Can Do About It - November 19th, 2018
- Why You Should Avoid Eating White Flour Products… - November 17th, 2018
- How to Blast “BAD” LDL Cholesterol Out of Your Blood...with Food! - November 16th, 2018
- Longevity and Anti-Aging -- The Use of Flax Seed Oil - November 16th, 2018
- Muscle Loss Can Help Be Prevented With Natural Acid Found In Apples - November 16th, 2018
- Growth Hormone and Fasting: The Fascinating Link - May 16th, 2018
- Healthy Food Choices Has A Surprising Connection With Quality Of Sleep - April 25th, 2018
- How to Battle Psoriatic Disease with Proper Nutrition - January 30th, 2018