If you are trying to lose weight, it makes sense that drinking apple cider vinegar before meals will help you achieve your goals. Keep reading and learn why.
Apples are a great source of pectin, and including pectin in your diet can make you feel sated and more satisfied.
Since apple cider vinegar contains the same amount of pectin as apples (one apple has about 1.5 grams of pectin), it can similarly suppress your appetite.
In general, acids help with the digestion of protein, which is the building block for many of our hormones, especially growth hormone.
Growth hormone is instrumental in breaking down fat cells. By increasing the acid present in your stomach before a meal, you’ll experience better, more efficient digestion and increase the availability of protein for hormone synthesis.
Greater protein utilization helps the formation of growth hormone, the substance that keeps the body’s metabolism going while we’re at rest. This is why it is important to drink apple cider vinegar before or with your evening meal.
Because apple cider vinegar stimulates digestion, it also reduces the amount of time that fats remain in the digestive tract.
It’s important that your body gets a chance to remove essential nutrients from your food, and conditions that contribute to diarrhea can be life-threatening.
Apple cider vinegar can improve the body’s utilization of iron, a nutrient that acts as fuel for a fire. Iron is a fundamental component in substances that carry oxygen to the cells.
Acids (like the acetic acid found in apple cider vinegar) help release iron in the food you eat and make it more available as a building block for oxygen-carrying hemoglobin and oxygen-attracting myoglobin.
Oxygen is as essential for burning energy in the body as it is for a fire to burn in a fireplace. It’s the ability of apple cider vinegar to increase iron utilization and energy consumption in the body that makes it such a supportive food for weight loss.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Why Weight-Loss Plateau's Happen...and What You Can Do About It - August 24th, 2018
- Why you should avoid eating white flour products… - August 23rd, 2018
- The Importance of Nutrition - July 12th, 2018
- Confused About Organic Foods? - June 27th, 2018
- Are You Considering Trying Intermittent Fasting (IF)? - June 25th, 2018
- Growth Hormone and Fasting: The Fascinating Link - May 16th, 2018
- Blood pH Level Is A Key Pointer To Ill Heath - April 28th, 2018
- Top 25 Beneficial Foods - April 26th, 2018
- Healthy Food Choices Has A Surprising Connection With Quality Of Sleep - April 25th, 2018
- Processed Meat Can Put Your Long Term Health At Risk - March 19th, 2018
- Sugar Should be Avoided if You're Trying to Optimize Your Hormones, like HGH and Testosterone - March 15th, 2018
- Protein Building Block - The Facts You Need To Know - March 10th, 2018
- Magnesium: The “Miracle Mineral” - March 10th, 2018
- HGH Injections, Brain Exercise and Foods That Help You Improve Mental Focus - March 7th, 2018
- Enjoy That Morning Cup of Coffee GUILT-FREE - March 7th, 2018
- 16 Cancer-Causing Foods to Avoid - February 17th, 2018
- How to Battle Psoriatic Disease with Proper Nutrition - January 30th, 2018
- Increase HGH By Restricting Calorie Intake Before Sleeping - January 25th, 2018
- Stop the Chronic Inflammation Epidemic Dead in it’s Tracks! - January 22nd, 2018
- Sugar Addiction: The UnSweet Truth - January 16th, 2018
- Red Meat: Good or Bad? - January 16th, 2018
- How to Blast “BAD” LDL Cholesterol Out of Your Blood...with Food! - December 21st, 2017
- Longevity and Anti-Aging -- The Use of Flax Seed Oil - December 15th, 2017
- The Many Health Benefits of Beets - December 15th, 2017
- Muscle Loss Can Help Be Prevented With Natural Acid Found In Apples - December 14th, 2017