Welcome to HRT, HGH & Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Video Download: Welcome To Hrt
Video Stream: Welcome To Hrt
Thanks again for contacting us and for your interest in HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy). BHRT Medical Solutions has access to a network of board-certified Medical Doctors in every State and County in the United States for getting you started with the required blood work and physical exam in a single convenient appointment.
Our Medical Institute provides medically approved HRT (Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy) programs.
We specialize in Hormone Replacement Therapy for adult men or women over the age of 30 who have symptoms of Andropause, Menopause, or Adult Onset Human Growth Hormone Deficiency (AGHD).
The question you need to ask yourself is this: do you qualify? Do you, have or suffer from any of these Symptoms?
1. Low energy levels or loss of muscle strength;
2. Slow healing and recovery;
3. Sleep problems or fatigue during the day;
4. Mood swings, memory problems, and mental clarity issues;
5. Slow muscle recovery;
6. Weight problems (too much or not enough);
7. Loss of interest in sex or low libido;
8. Other chronic or persistent medical issues associated with aging.
If you suffer from any (one or more) of these symptoms, you would be a potential candidate for Hormone Replacement Therapy.
Note: We do not provide HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) for bodybuilders or professional athletes looking to use the bio-identical hormones for sports performance enhancement.
We only provide our HRT health & wellness programs for people who have genuine medical needs and who genuinely & legitimately would like to overcome any of the health or medical issues caused by hormone deficiency, some of these items are listed above in our "Do you have any of these Symptoms?" section, some of the symptoms not mentioned above may be symptoms of premature aging that you are experiencing.
Please call us to discuss these issues.
Whether you are new to the Hormone Replacement Therapy process or looking for a superior quality clinic to carefully oversee your HRT therapy, BHRT Medical Solutions is the right place to optimize your quality of life.
Our board-certified Medical Doctors will review your case, discuss your options with you, and develop a customized HRT, HGH or Testosterone Therapy programs to put you back in the right direction for regaining wellness and vitality in your life!
Physician-guided Growth Hormone Therapy is approved for use by adults over age 30 in the United States.
Remember, although most HRT (Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapies) are safe, non-toxic and have no significant adverse side effects to approved therapies, it is not always the right choice for everyone.
If you think that HRT is right for you, please call our hormone replacement therapy clinic at 1-800-380-5339.
Word Count: 463
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- All the Different Brands of Human Growth Hormone -- Guide - April 10th, 2019
- Erectile Dysfunction: The Facts You Need to Know - March 21st, 2019
- Weight Loss Through HGH - February 16th, 2019
- Low Testosterone Affects a Third of Young Men with Type 2 Diabetes - February 10th, 2019
- How to Age Rapidly or Not: The importance of your Adrenal Glands - February 2nd, 2019
- BHRT Medical Solutions - January 31st, 2019
- Stop Suffering From Heartburn - November 27th, 2018
- The Facts About Cholesterol...the Truth May Surprise You! - November 21st, 2018
- Learn the Link Between Diabetes and Growth Hormone - November 20th, 2018
- Did You Know: Sarcopenia is Increasing Among Senior Citizens at a Blistering Pace? - November 20th, 2018
- What is a Nutraceutical? - November 20th, 2018
- Avoid Black Market HGH and Botox -- Marina del Rey Woman Arrested in HGH Case -- Guide - November 19th, 2018
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Program Protocol Diary - November 19th, 2018
- The Curse of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease - November 16th, 2018
- Restrict Your Calories 30% and Live 30% Longer! - November 16th, 2018
- Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Medical Guide - April 4th, 2018
- Female Blood Panel Work - April 3rd, 2018
- Healthy Living Can Add 14 Years to Your Life! - January 25th, 2018