Video Download: Medical History Questionnaire And Other Links
Video Stream: Medical History Questionnaire And Other Links
Congratulations! You have just moved beyond “thinking about it,” and day-dreaming about what you would like to look and feel like. You have taken action…GREAT! We’re as excited as you are to help you experience the miracle of Injectable Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Replacement Therapy.
Naturally, you probably have a few questions. Please keep reading for the answers.
The Steps to a New You
Question One: What do I need to get going?
Listed below are the specific documents and procedures that are necessary to begin a physician-monitored Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) Program.
Step One: First, complete our medical history form. This form is simple, clear-cut and easy-to-understand, and won’t take much time to finish. Then, send it to us by fax, e-mail or regular mail.
Step Two: Once we have received your form, we will bill your credit card for the initial start-up costs. Next, we will make an appointment for you with one of our anti-aging physicians conveniently located near you. At your appointment, you will receive a blood test and a physical examination. This is done in one brief doctor’s visit.
Step Three: After you have completed your physical examination and your blood work at our local affiliate, your results will be sent same day delivery via Federal Express (FedEx) to our associate corporation LabCorp, a highly professional blood diagnostic company. Here, LabCorp specialists will run multiple diagnostic tests on your blood sample.
Within a week, both the diagnostic results and the physical exam results will be sent back to us, where they will be interpreted by one of our anti-aging physicians.
After this, you will receive a call from your representative physician, and he or she will discuss the results of your tests with you and help you design an HRT regimen that is tailor-made and uniquely designed…just for you!
We have several different treatment options available, depending on your needs and budget. You can choose a three month, six months, or one year HRT program. We pride ourselves on our many flexible options, as well as the fact that we don’t have a “cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all” approach. It all depends on you, and your unique needs and desires.
Step Four: After your prescription has been written, all of the hormones, supplements, and equipment you will need to begin therapy will be rushed straight to your front door via FedEx, directly from one of our pharmacies. You will need to be available to sign for it.
Step Five: After you receive your medicines, give us a call, and we will give you exact, detailed instructions for administering the injections. This will allow you to give yourself the injections safely, quickly and quietly, right in the privacy and comfort of your home.
Question Two: When I go to the affiliated physician to receive my physical and diagnostic blood work, which blood tests will be performed on my sample?
This will depend on your gender. We have provided links below which list the specific tests which will be conducted using your drawn blood. The test results take around seven days to be analyzed and finalized.
Question Three: What can your website teach me?
Everything you need to know about injectable HGH. From detailed instructions on how to inject HGH safely and painlessly, the benefits and possible side effects of HGH, advice on what to eat, what supplements to take and what kind of exercise program causes more growth hormone release, why HGH works, the location of the nearest clinic, how to contact us, general information regarding Hormone Replacement Therapy, Sermorelin and Testosterone…it’s all right there on our web page!
Feel free to print any article for further study. We also inform you about scams, including HGH tablets, supplements, pills, and sprays. We show you examples of their slick advertising.
We also include information about other hormone programs like Testosterone replacement for treating Low-T, and how to lose weight using the very affordable HCG Diet. We also intend to update our library with diet science and new information about nootropics.
Question Five: How will I document my progress?
After therapy has commenced, you will use your HRT Diary as a means to record your activities and the changes in your body. Do not neglect this all-important step! By tracking your results, you and your physician can work together to assess your progress, and determine if any changes are necessary.
Question Six: Do you have any first-person testimonials? Yes, explore our site and learn all that there is about legally getting HGH in the United States of America.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Your HGH Status and Benefits of Growth Hormone Injections - March 3rd, 2019
- Causes of Human Growth Hormone Deficiency - February 20th, 2019
- Side Effects and Dangers of Human Growth Hormone - February 17th, 2019
- Okay...You've Decided to Give Growth Hormone Therapy a Try...GREAT! - February 10th, 2019
- Welcome to the Miracle of Hormone Replacement Therapy - January 27th, 2019
- Vanity Fair: Hollywood's Vial Bodies: A Review - December 26th, 2018
- Guide to Injectable HGH Hormone Replacement Therapy: Somatropin - November 27th, 2018
- What You Need to Know About Somatropin (Humatrope) - November 27th, 2018
- At Last! Introducing Humatrope HGH Replacement Therapy - November 21st, 2018
- How to Dispose of Needles and Sharps Correctly and Safely - November 21st, 2018
- Omnitrope...a Powerful Addition to Your Anti-Aging Toolbox - November 19th, 2018
- HumatroPen Human Growth Hormone Injection Device Information - November 19th, 2018
- Nutropin Makes Old Bodies Young Again! - November 19th, 2018
- Human Growth Hormone Injection Instructions - November 19th, 2018
- Injectable Human Growth Side Effects and Dangers of Abuse - November 19th, 2018
- Human Growth Hormone Professional Testimonials - November 19th, 2018
- Buy Serostim HGH Injections: Can Serostim injectable human growth hormone help one to increase lean muscle mass through body building? - November 17th, 2018
- Like To Join The Anti-Aging Party? You Can…With Saizen - November 17th, 2018
- Glossary of Terminology - November 17th, 2018
- Considering Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy for Injury Relief? - November 16th, 2018
- HGH Doctor References - April 28th, 2018
Word Count: 777