Video Download: Nutropin Makes Old Bodies Young Again.zip
Video Stream: Nutropin Makes Old Bodies Young Again
Genentech has long been a pioneer in the field of Hormone Replacement Therapy. Their flagship product for Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Deficiency is Nutropin. It is derived from recombinant DNA and is bio-identical to the Growth Hormone (GH) secreted naturally by the pituitary gland.
Genentech received approval from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its first hormone replacement treatment in 1985.
Genentech has decades of experience with HGH therapies and is well-versed concerning HGH safety.
The Facts About Adult HGH Deficiency
Although Human Growth Hormone is the primary hormone that affects growth during childhood and puberty, it is essential for adults as well. HGH is vital for proper metabolism and muscle-fat composition.
Problems occur when the pituitary gland slows its secretion of GH as we age. As a result, we begin to suffer the afflictions of old age: decreased muscle mass, fatigue, stiffness, and a piling on of ugly, disease-producing fat.
Although children may suffer from Growth Hormone Deficiency (GHD), most people do not experience low levels of GH until adulthood. This form of GH Deficiency is known as adult-onset Growth Hormone Deficiency.
Typically, the cause of Growth Hormone Deficiency in adults is a lack of GH secretion from the pituitary gland. While this may be a result of tumors, diseases of the hypothalamus, surgery, traumatic head injury, blood disorders or cancer radiation treatment, the most common cause is AGING.
What You Can Do About It
Fortunately, we are not at the not-so-tender mercies of Mother Nature. By beginning a routine of injectable Nutropin, you can:
- Improve body composition
- Build lean muscle
- Reduce unsightly blubber in your mid-section
- Recovery from injury fast…unbelievably fast
- Increase stamina and endurance
- Work out like you are still in your 20s
- Blast off your energy levels
- Eliminate fatigue, mid-day crashes
- Fall into a deep, restful sleep, and wake up refreshed in the morning
- Kick depression and mood swings out of your life…for good
- Soften skin and wrinkles, and regain that youthful glow
- Increase HDL (good cholesterol)
- Decrease LDL (bad cholesterol)
- Develop an ironclad immune system that laughs at illness
- Dramatically lower high blood pressure
And Here’s the Best Part
This device delivers Nutropin automatically…in fact; there is no need to push a plunger to inject it!
With the ease of using this method, combined with our detailed instruction, the procedure will become so routine that you will hardly give it a second thought.
Human Growth Hormone Safety
Nutropin HGH Replacement Therapy is not recommended for those that are/have:
- Suffering from severe illness
- Recovering from surgery
- Recently experienced accidental trauma or acute lung failure
- Active tumors
- Had intracranial lesions on the brain
A small minority of those that undergo Human Growth Hormone Therapy will develop Intracranial Hypertension (IH). Symptoms of IH include vomiting, nausea, headache, eyesight changes, and papilledema (optic disk swelling that is caused by increased intracranial pressure).
It is important to note that HGH Replacement Therapy can result in reduced sensitivity to insulin. This is most apparent for individuals struggling with obesity.
Patients who undergo HGH Therapy should be monitored for the development of glucose intolerance.
Patients who suffer from both GH Deficiency and diabetes may need to alter their insulin dose during HGH Replacement Therapy.
The most common side effects reported in adult Human Growth Hormone HRT participants are edema (excess fluid) which occurs in approximately 41% of patients, and other disorders of the joints such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, which takes place in about 27% of patients. Also, the long-term effects of Nutropin Therapy are unknown.
There are two important takeaways from this information. First off, if you are experiencing any of these side effects…or any other kind of discomfort…or if you have any questions about any aspect of your Nutropin treatment…CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY!
The second takeaway is this: everything previously mentioned will be explained to you in detail by our well-trained, experienced and professional staff. We will guide you every step of the way, to ensure your success.
Word Count: 760
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- At Last! Introducing Humatrope HGH Replacement Therapy - November 21st, 2018
- How to Dispose of Needles and Sharps Correctly and Safely - November 21st, 2018
- Omnitrope...a Powerful Addition to Your Anti-Aging Toolbox - November 19th, 2018
- HumatroPen Human Growth Hormone Injection Device Information - November 19th, 2018
- Human Growth Hormone Injection Instructions - November 19th, 2018
- Injectable Human Growth Side Effects and Dangers of Abuse - November 19th, 2018
- Human Growth Hormone Professional Testimonials - November 19th, 2018
- Buy Serostim HGH Injections: Can Serostim injectable human growth hormone help one to increase lean muscle mass through body building? - November 17th, 2018
- Like To Join The Anti-Aging Party? You Can…With Saizen - November 17th, 2018
- Welcome to the Miracle of Hormone Replacement Therapy - November 17th, 2018
- Glossary of Terminology - November 17th, 2018
- Okay...You've Decided to Give Growth Hormone Therapy a Try...GREAT! - November 16th, 2018
- Considering Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy for Injury Relief? - November 16th, 2018
- HGH Doctor References - April 28th, 2018
- Medical History Questionnaire and Other HGH Links - April 25th, 2018
- Causes of Human Growth Hormone Deficiency - March 10th, 2018
- Your HGH Status and Benefits of Growth Hormone Injections - March 3rd, 2018
- Vanity Fair: Hollywood's Vial Bodies: A Review - January 23rd, 2018
- Side Effects and Dangers of Human Growth Hormone - January 17th, 2018
- Guide to Injectable HGH Hormone Replacement Therapy: Somatropin - January 10th, 2018
- What You Need to Know About Somatropin (Humatrope) - January 8th, 2018