Don’t Let “the Change of Life” Change Your Life
Let Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Replacement Therapy Make The Discomfort of Menopause a Distant Memory
Menopause. For many women, the very word conjures up images and memories that they would love to forget.
Hot flashes…joint pain…itching…sleep disruption…mood swings…brain fog…decreasing libido…headaches…and an overall diminished quality of life.
But Wait…There’s More
As menopause kicks in, there are even more severe consequences than what was just listed:
- Osteoporosis. This nightmare affliction causes the bones to lose tissue, which results in thin, brittle bones, subject to breaking at the smallest trauma.
- Vaginal Dryness. Not only does menopause cause many woman’s libidos to decline, but menopause can stop the vagina from producing adequate lubrication, making sex painful.
- Irregular heartbeats. This is not always a critical condition. But try telling that to someone who is in the clutches of this horror story.
- Chronic Insomnia. Recent research has proven what many have long understood: sleep is so essential to our overall health. Try getting by a week without it. A chronic lack of sleep can result in severe, life-threatening consequences.
- Serious Emotional Breakdowns. Fortunately, these are rare. But they can and do occur…as a direct result of menopause.
- And more disruptive, potentially dangerous consequences…much, much more…
It’s Not “Just All in Your Head.”
Any woman who has experienced these extreme discomforts knows that the advice to “just deal with it,” or “it’s no big deal” or “it’s all in your head” is, at best, ignorant. At worst, it is insulting. Highly offensive. Unfortunately, the symptoms are real…very, very real.
What is Menopause?
The dictionary definition of menopause is “the time of cessation of a woman’s reproductive ability.” This is how menopause became known as “the change,” or “the change of life.” Menopause usually begins around the age of forty and may continue for as long as 20 years.
However, there’s more to the story. After menopause occurs, a woman’s endocrine system pumps out far less estrogen and progesterone than in her younger years. Estrogen is defined as “any of a group of steroid hormones that promote the development and maintenance of female characteristics of the body.” Progesterone is described as “a steroid hormone released by the corpus luteum that stimulates the uterus to prepare for pregnancy.”
It is evident that these two hormones are as crucial to a woman as testosterone is to men. And we can also add Human Growth Hormone (HGH) to the equation. Women suffer from a loss of HGH as they age, every bit as much as men. So, the problem is two-fold: diminished hormone production and aging.
Is There Anything That Can Be Done About Menopause?
Fortunately, the answer is a loud, resounding “YES”…Multi-Hormonal Replacement Therapy. As with men, it begins with injectable HGH. But a menopausal woman should not stop there. Replacing all of the hormones that decline with age will make HGH therapy even more efficient.
Go back in time, and remember when your body was operating at its peak efficiency. At that point, your hormone levels were also at their highest. Coincidence? In a word, no.
As the effects of HGH kick in, the benefits of estrogen (stronger bones, increased muscle mass, improved moods, and heart protection) increase as well. It appears to be the same situation with progesterone.
When taken separately, progesterone mimics may of the benefits that HGH delivers (blowtorches fat, explodes energy levels, stabilizes blood sugar, improves mood, memory, and libido). When combined with HGH and estrogen, the results are an incredible synergy that must be felt to be believed!
There are, of course, some women who should not undergo HRT. If you are pregnant, have a history of certain kinds of cancers or any vaginal issues, liver problems, or have had a heart attack or stroke in the previous year, the risk of HRT may be too high.
However, our professional staff will provide a complete physical examination and have the results of your blood work. If the potential risks outweigh the benefits, you will not be eligible to receive our treatment.
But for the vast majority of menopausal women, our multi-hormonal replacement therapy (consisting of HGH, estrogen, and progesterone) can work wonders such as:
Stronger bones and less painful joints.
Increased strength and muscle mass.
Skyrocketing energy levels.
A return of your youthful libido, and a long-lost enjoyment of sex.
Improved moods, and laser-like thinking.
A dramatic, more youthful change in body composition.
Smoother, thicker, glowing skin.
Return your hair to its younger color and shine.
And more exciting surprises!
So, the choice is yours. You can continue to suffer from aging, menopause, and all of its most unpleasant consequences. You may feel that HGH and other hormone replacement therapy is for men only. You may think that “suffering is what older women are supposed to do.”
Or, you may throw off those shackles and realize that every one of those prior statements is both unnecessary and wrong. Quite simply, you don’t have to put up with suffering one minute more! We have the training, experience, and professionalism to administer HGH, estrogen, and progesterone in the exact amounts that will deliver the maximum benefits to you.
You may know and believe in the miracles that multi-hormonal replacement therapy can produce. But if you are only going to delay making a decision “until the time is right,” or do more research, or come up with any of a plethora of other reasons/excuses to do nothing…well, that’s your choice. We are more than willing to swing into action. But we can’t offer our expertise until you give us the green light.
No more waiting! You deserve better. CALL US NOW!
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Aerobics May Ease Menopause Symptoms: Study - September 10th, 2018
- New Study Shows the Debilitating Effect of Smoking on the Brain - August 26th, 2018
- Study Examines Link Between Growth Hormones and Osteoporosis - July 31st, 2018
- Women Can Boost Their Testosterone Just by Acting Like a Boss - July 14th, 2018
- Menopause Drugs: Study Stokes New Debate Over Cancer Risk - July 14th, 2018
- Hormone Therapy May Benefit Some Women's Hearts - June 28th, 2018
- New Study on Menopause Drugs Stokes Fresh Debate Over Cancer Risk - June 27th, 2018
- The Importance of Hormonal Balance for Menopause - June 27th, 2018
- Everything You Need to Know About Clomiphene - June 27th, 2018
- Not in the Mood for Sex? Scientists Say “You Just Need More Sleep.” - April 26th, 2018
- Male Hypogonadism: The Word Men Dread to Hear - April 19th, 2018
- Tylenol Use in Pregnancy May Present a Serious Risk of Lower Testosterone in Boys - April 3rd, 2018
- Fatherhood and Men's Hormonal Changes - March 7th, 2018
- Statins May Slow Prostate Cancer Progression - March 3rd, 2018
- L-Arginine: The Key to Both Heart Health and Sexual Health - March 3rd, 2018
- Osteoporosis: What it is and How You Can Fight and Avoid It - March 2nd, 2018
- Enjoy a Few Drinks Weekly? Beware: This May Be a Link to Poor Sperm Quality - March 1st, 2018
- Male Blood Panel Work - February 21st, 2018
- How To Enjoy An Extended, Youthful Lifespan - January 22nd, 2018
- Want to Keep Your Bones Strong and Healthy? Then STAY ACTIVE! - January 18th, 2018
- Foods and Supplements for Healthy Skin - January 16th, 2018