Video Download: Human Growth Hormone Options For Administration.zip
Video Stream: Human Growth Hormone Options For Administration
The recommended dosage for Injectable Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Replacement Therapy is one International Unit (IU) daily, five days a week. However, keep in mind that this dosage will vary depending upon the condition and age of the patient. Also, blood analysis of your IGF-1 levels plays a significant role in our doctor's dosage recommendation.
Many of our clients choose Monday through Friday as the days to take their injection….and take the weekend off. However, these days are not set in stone. Depending on your circumstance, any two days during the week are acceptable for resting from your HGH treatments.
First, the HGH you are taking may become less active. Our clients have seen the best results by timing their treatment.
Second, even though our bodies produce far less HGH as we age, we still keep the ability to make our own, albeit in far fewer quantities. However, if we never give it a rest, our bodies may stop producing HGH entirely!
However, for some patients that are severely deficient growth hormone, our physicians may recommend injecting HGH 7 days a week.
We need all of the HGH we can get, by replacement therapy and our own pituitary secretion. The takeaway? Listen to the advice of our trained staff. Their recommendations will be specifically designed to deliver the best results to you in a safe manner.
When Should Patients Administer HGH Hormone Replacement Therapy?
As far as when to take your HGH injections, our clients have experienced the best results when taking their dose first thing in the morning, immediately upon waking up.
There is a logical reason for this. Clinical studies have proven that our pituitary glands secrete the most HGH at night, while we are sleeping.
If you were to inject your HGH treatment in the evening, you might interfere with your body’s ability to produce HGH naturally. So, all other things being equal, morning is the best time for most clients.
However, there is an exception to the rule. If your natural levels of HGH are deficient, then it may not matter…or it might even be better to take your injection at night.
Here’s why. If your body is making tiny amounts of HGH, it won’t hurt you to take your dose at night. Not enough HGH is being secreted by the pituitary gland to make a difference. Also, the highest spike of HGH secretion occurs 7-8 hours into sleep, so for some, it is beneficial to take your HGH in the evening.
In fact, it may be more helpful to take the injection in a way that is in tune with the circadian rhythm (a 24-hour cycle in the physiological process of living beings). There is one more option: Distributed Distribution. This just means dividing up the dose twice a day.
Clients are instructed to take two smaller amounts of HGH, once in the morning and once in the evening. However, this is still somewhat experimental, and thus relatively rare. A problem with this approach is that many people may not want to inject themselves twice in the same day since that might make them feel like a pin cushion.
The good news? You won’t have to decide. After carefully reviewing your physical condition, age, blood work and current HGH levels, your anti-aging physician will be able to give you precise, clear-cut instructions as to when to take your HGH dose. And as mentioned above, we will provide detailed, exact guidance as to the treatment that will work efficiently and safely and is tailor-made specifically for you. We leave nothing to chance, and there is nothing complicated about it.
REMEMBER: One size does not fit all. How much HGH you use will depend on your IGF-1 levels, symptoms, diagnosis and the doctor's recommendations.
Human growth hormone
Developments in administration of growth hormone treatment: focus on Norditropin® Flexpro®
Word Count: 705
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Finally Explained: The Mysterious Pineal Gland - November 21st, 2018
- Esquire: Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men: A Review - November 21st, 2018
- Behavioral Therapy May Help Hot Flashes - November 21st, 2018
- Heart Benefits From Hormone Replacement Therapy? - November 21st, 2018
- New Research on Hormone Replacement Therapy - November 21st, 2018
- Risks of Hormones in Early Menopause Challenged - November 21st, 2018
- IGF-1 Treatment - November 21st, 2018
- Doctors Call For New Guidelines as Study Finds HRT 'is Safe - and Can Protect Heart' - November 21st, 2018
- Researchers Ponder Why Estrogen-Only HRT May Reduce Breast Cancer Risk - November 19th, 2018
- How to Keep Your Human Growth Hormone Treatments Legal - November 19th, 2018
- Hormone Therapy May Help Cut Alzheimer's Risk - November 19th, 2018
- Androgel : Men Getting Their Mojo Back! - November 19th, 2018
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Safe, Study Suggests - November 19th, 2018
- Toxins Could Explain Pneumonia Damage While a Hormone Could be the Cure, Researchers Say - November 19th, 2018
- HGH Secretagogue - November 17th, 2018
- Injectable HGH Therapy Manual and Wiki Guide - November 17th, 2018
- The HGH Recommended Medical Dosage - The Importance of Blood Work - November 16th, 2018
- Early HRT 'May Cut Alzheimer Risk' - April 6th, 2018
- Welcome to HGH and Testosterone Replacement Therapy - March 7th, 2018
- A Toxic Hormone Seems to Be Changing the Sex of Fish in U.S. Rivers - March 5th, 2018
- The Importance of Luteinizing Hormone - March 4th, 2018
- The Miracle of the Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue Sermorelin - January 30th, 2018
- What You Need to Know About the Hypothalamus Gland - January 30th, 2018
- Gene Therapy - January 16th, 2018
- The Best Ways to Boost Your Levels of HGH - January 15th, 2018
- Human Growth Hormone Explained - January 10th, 2018
- About IGF-1 Also Known as Somatomedin C - January 8th, 2018
- Melatonin: The Body's Master Clock - January 8th, 2018
- HGH Sprays -- Fact, Fiction or Scam? - December 27th, 2017