Video Download: Guide To Injectable Hgh Hormone Replacement Therapy Somatropin
Video Stream: Guide To Injectable Hgh Hormone Replacement Therapy Somatropin
Somatropin is the scientific name for Biosynthetic Human Growth Hormone (HGH).
HGH is produced naturally by a healthy human body.
Though Somatropin is not biologically derived, it is structurally identical to HGH.
HGH has several beneficial effects on the body.
First, HGH promotes the development and growth of lean muscle mass.
The number of muscle cells a person has is a result of heredity.
After puberty ends, endogenous HGH plateaus and then recedes, leading to an atrophy of natural muscle development.
The only way that muscles can become stronger is by enhancing the size and number of muscle cells through weight lifting and exercise. Steroids have a very different effect on the muscles than HGH.
Steroids cause the muscles to increase in size through the introduction of added water weight. HGH, on the other hand, causes a person to grow their lean muscle mass.
The increase in muscle mass is slow.
A patient gains between one to two pounds of muscle every seven to fourteen days.
Though slow, this is an impressive improvement. By taking Bio-Identical HGH to help the body create more muscle cells, a person can blast through their limitations and attain results that would be impossible without HGH treatment.
Elevated metabolism and energy is another benefit of HGH therapy.
HGH is secreted by the human body at peak levels during the period of puberty. This is a primary reason why children have such boundless energy.
The sad truth, however, is that our body produces less and less HGH as we age.
Supplementing HGH replacement therapy can ratchet up your metabolism, as well as send your energy levels through the roof.
This happens due to the body converting fat into energy.
Here’s the deal: HGH is a precursor hormone of Insulin-like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1).
The liver manufactures IGF-1 as a direct result of chemical messages sent by HGH.
IGF-1 makes the human body take its primary source of energy from fat deposits around the body rather than from the foods that you eat.
This causes even sedentary HGH Hormone Replacement Therapy users to melt slabs of flab…while staying on the couch!
Just imagine if they follow one of our recommended exercise routines…WOW!
Further Benefits of HGH Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Mind-blowing strength increases
- Feel your stamina levels explode, and give you the ability to work out intensely
- Watch ugly fat melt
- Healthier, thicker hair
- Softer, smoother, glowing skin
- An immune system that laughs at disease and illness
- Say goodbye to stiffness as your flexibility increases
- Bounce back from injury quicker than you can believe
- Vroom, Vroom in the bedroom…More and better sex than ever
Human Growth Hormone and Energy Levels
Medical studies have uncovered tons of evidence that beyond the age of 30, the body produces significantly less HGH.
This leads to symptoms of HGH Deficiency and premature aging in adults.
The body begins to lose its luster and sheen and become more worn down.
As these levels of HGH drop, the immune system starts to falter as well, causing certain diseases to occur with a much higher likelihood.
Bio-Identical HGH was created using Recombinant Genetic methods, and it is structurally identical to the human body’s endogenous HGH.
HGH Hormone Replacement therapy is non-toxic, safe, and there are no significant side effects as long as the treatment is administered carefully using a physician prescribed regimen.
HGH is approved for use in adults and children, both in the U.S. and worldwide.
Scientists across the world recognize the benefits of this groundbreaking therapy.
Over one thousand scientific and medical studies have been financed around the world which proves that HGH has incredible, astonishing benefits.
Benefits of HGH Hormone Replacement Therapy, as corroborated with Anti-Aging Ph.D., James Abernathy
- 14% reduction in body fat in six months without changing eating habits
- 9% boost in lean muscle mass without changes in exercise routine
- Faster injury recovery
- Enhanced renal function
- Cellulite magically disappears
- Improved ability to create new neural connections
- Stronger immune system
- Increased sexual ability
- Boosted memory and mental acuity
- Quickly fall into a deep, restorative sleep
- Sharper vision
- Increased exercise capacity, endurance, and energy level
- Healthier cholesterol and blood pressure
- Safeguards against degenerative disease
- Shoot your energy levels through the roof
- Reduce stress
- Smooth wrinkles and produce thicker, tighter, younger skin
- Strengthen the heart, boosting heart output and ability to withstand vigorous exercise
- Stop muscle weakening and shrinkage
- Bone density that becomes think as a rock and as hard as cold steel
- Many other anti-aging benefits
HGH Therapy Produces Mind Blowing Results
(Numbers shown are the percentage of patients who experienced a particular result)
HGH Hormone Replacement Therapy and Body Fat, Exercise, and Strength
- 72% lost body fat
- 81% able to workout harder and longer
- 81% experienced muscle growth
- 88% experienced skyrocketing energy levels
HGH Hormone Replacement Therapy and Hair and Skin Health
- 68% thicker skin
- 71% more elastic skin
- 51% fewer wrinkles
- 38% regrowth of hair loss due to thinning and male pattern baldness
HGH and Resistance, Flexibility, and Healing
- 61% healed from injury faster, much faster
- 71% healed more completely from injury
- 53% developed greater spinal flexibility
- 73% experienced a much stronger immune system
HGH Hormone Replacement Therapy and Sexual ability
- 75% had better sex more often
- 62% could stay hard longer
- 57% fewer bathroom treks at night
- 58% experienced fewer hot flashes
- 38% menstrual cycle stabilized
- 67% experienced fewer mood swings
- 78% felt better about their life and themselves
- 62% regained an almost photographic memory
When mixed with other anti-aging treatments, the results of HGH therapy increase.
To attain the maximum benefit from HGH therapy, you should make lifestyle changes.
"I feel BRAND NEW! I’ve seen what aging and illness can do to rob people of a healthy, happy life, and I have long been determined to fight these twin monsters. I have tried many ideas and approaches. Some had more success than others. But nothing I have tried has worked like HGH. I can only wonder why everyone doesn’t know about this stuff.” Rocky W., Delray Beach, FL.
Anti-Aging Physician Doctor Dan Rudman believes that the effects of a six month HGH Hormone Replacement Therapy Program on adipose fat and lean muscle equal a reversal of the amount of change that occurs in ten to twenty years!
Think about this.
What this means is that aging is not an entirely inevitable breakdown of the body.
There are many aspects of the process that can be reversed or at least prevented.
What are Hormones?
Hormones are complex polypeptide chemical messengers which send messages from one organ or gland in the body to another target area of the body conveyed through the bloodstream.
Once the message reaches the target tissue, changes happen.
For the most part, our hormones are manufactured and released from the endocrine glands, among which are the testes, ovaries, adrenals, parathyroids, thyroid, pituitary and the pancreatic islets, the placenta, and specific areas along the gastrointestinal system.
If a person has a deficiency in any of the many hormones used by the body, it can lead to significant or even life-threatening problems.
Fortunately, modern science now allows us to synthetically produce bio-identical hormones that can be used to alleviate hormone deficiencies.
The pituitary gland produces some different vital hormones.
Among those released by the anterior pituitary are HGH, the gonadotropic hormones, adrenocorticotropic hormone, and thyrotropin.
The rear lobe of the pituitary gland produces oxytocin, prolactin, and antidiuretic hormone.
The thyroid gland produces calcitonin and thyroxine.
The parathyroid releases parathyroid hormone.
The medulla of the adrenal gland produces norepinephrine and epinephrine, and the cortex of the adrenal gland produces cortisol, corticosterone, and aldosterone.
Among the sexual organs, the testes mostly produce testosterone while the ovaries produce progesterone and estrogen.
The testes, ovaries, and adrenal cortex are all able to produce at least a serviceable amount of any of the steroidal hormones.
In the pancreas, the islets of Langerhans produce somatostatin, glucagon, and insulin.
The kidneys secrete erythropoietin, which is the precursor to red blood cells.
In the digestive system, the passage of chyme, which extends from the stomach down to the duodenum sends a signal to the duodenum to manufacture secretin.
This causes the pancreatic juices to flow.
The chyme sends messages to the duodenum to release cholecystokinin when fats are consumed.
This chemical messenger tells the gallbladder to squeeze out bile.
Evidence also suggests that the upper intestinal tract produces pancreozymins, which leads to a more significant number of digesting enzymes to be generated by the pancreas.
The stomach produces other hormones as well. The pyloric region produces gastrin, which raises the level of hydrochloric acid inside the stomach.
The placenta has been proven to release HCG and progesterone.
Learn About Human Growth Hormone
HGH plays a vital role in youthfulness.
As our level of HGH drops, aging speeds up, with all of its tender, loving gifts: stiff, achy joints, no endurance, weak muscles, mental fog, etc.
Lack of HGH is not the sole cause of aging, but it makes the aging process occur earlier and faster.
HGH Hormone Replacement Therapy can melt fat and increase lean muscle mass.
Scientists have long known that HGH levels are at their highest during puberty.
The secretion of HGH occurs in quick, intermittent bursts described as pulses.
These pulses happen most often in the first hours of deep sleep.
The old wive's tale that we grow when we sleep does, in fact, have merit.
Surprisingly, these bursts of HGH only remain in the blood for a short period.
They flow through the bloodstream until the liver can absorb the blast.
In the liver, HGH is converted into growth factors, primarily Insulin-like Growth Factor 1.
The body’s ability to regulate HGH production is very complicated, and there are many systems which play a role in how much HGH gets secreted.
So far, scientific research points to the fact that HGH levels drop in all animals as they age.
In humans, the hormonal decline begins somewhere in the mid to late twenties.
From there, the body produces around fourteen percent less every decade. By the time a person reaches sixty, their rate of HGH production has dropped by fifty percent from peak levels.
Effects of HGH Deficiency
HGH deficiency correlates to the draggy, flabby, saggy, wrinkling, bulging figures that we eventually begin to see in the bathroom mirror.
People who have abnormally low levels of HGH decline at a much faster rate, and age more visibly than individuals who have good genes, or slow the aging process through vigorous exercise which stimulates the secretion of HGH.
The decline of HGH with age has some similarities with menopause.
For this reason, it has a similar scientific name: somatopause.
Human Growth Hormone Health Tips
Start with small doses: HGH is incredibly potent, and taking more won’t help you get better results. If you are just initiating HGH therapy, start with small injections of around 0.1 to 0.3 milligrams each day.
Remember, the final goal of HGH Replacement Therapy is to boost endogenous HGH production.
Keep an eye out for side effects: almost the entire array of HGH side effects are a result of over-administration of the hormone.
“I’m not going to lie. I was very nervous about the side effects of growth hormone prescriptions. And I was even more worried about using a needle. However, after talking to my anti-aging physician, I felt comfortable to give it a whirl. The result? As long as you follow the straightforward and direct instructions, there is nothing to worry about. And the injections are not only easy, but they are pain-free as well. Don’t let fear hold you back. D Fisk, Lawton, OK
What Our Clinic can do For You
Our mission is to make sure you are receiving HGH Hormone Replacement Therapy safely, legally, efficiently and professionally.
We will not prescribe any treatment until we have studied the results of your physical examination and blood test.
Once we have determined that you can benefit from our treatment, then, and only then, will we swing into action.
No opinion or claim on the hghprescription.com website, or from any representative of this site is meant to provide medical advice.
The FDA has not evaluated the statements and beliefs expressed on this site.
Contact us today for a free consultation.
Word Count: 2062
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Vanity Fair: Hollywood's Vial Bodies: A Review - December 26th, 2018
- What You Need to Know About Somatropin (Humatrope) - November 27th, 2018
- At Last! Introducing Humatrope HGH Replacement Therapy - November 21st, 2018
- How to Dispose of Needles and Sharps Correctly and Safely - November 21st, 2018
- Omnitrope...a Powerful Addition to Your Anti-Aging Toolbox - November 19th, 2018
- HumatroPen Human Growth Hormone Injection Device Information - November 19th, 2018
- Nutropin Makes Old Bodies Young Again! - November 19th, 2018
- Human Growth Hormone Injection Instructions - November 19th, 2018
- Injectable Human Growth Side Effects and Dangers of Abuse - November 19th, 2018
- Human Growth Hormone Professional Testimonials - November 19th, 2018
- Buy Serostim HGH Injections: Can Serostim injectable human growth hormone help one to increase lean muscle mass through body building? - November 17th, 2018
- Like To Join The Anti-Aging Party? You Can…With Saizen - November 17th, 2018
- Welcome to the Miracle of Hormone Replacement Therapy - November 17th, 2018
- Glossary of Terminology - November 17th, 2018
- Okay...You've Decided to Give Growth Hormone Therapy a Try...GREAT! - November 16th, 2018
- Considering Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy for Injury Relief? - November 16th, 2018
- HGH Doctor References - April 28th, 2018
- Medical History Questionnaire and Other HGH Links - April 25th, 2018
- Causes of Human Growth Hormone Deficiency - March 10th, 2018
- Your HGH Status and Benefits of Growth Hormone Injections - March 3rd, 2018
- Side Effects and Dangers of Human Growth Hormone - January 17th, 2018