Side Effects and Dangers of HGH Therapy
- Tenderness at the injection site
- Increased cholesterol levels
- Stinging sensations and a benumbed feeling of the skin
- Accelerate the growth of tumors and cancer cells. HGH speeds up cell division. This is crucial since smaller cells are far more efficient. Upon dividing, new, younger cells result. This could also lead cancer cells to increase
- Digestive problems
- Inhibit other beneficial, necessary medications
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Surplus bloating caused by water retention
- Permanent expansion of joint size
- Lowered voice, due to the enlargement of the larynx
- Fast skin growth, which causes coarser and thicker skin. Fortunately, this can be corrected when the HGH treatment ceases
- Acromegaly (too much growth). This is called Gigantism if the excess secretion of Growth Hormone occurs in childhood.
How We Protect You From These Possible Complications
There are possible risks when undergoing HGH therapy. But fortunately, these side effects seldom occur, especially when you follow our dosage recommendations. We will also advise you on how to cycle your treatment.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how we handle any potential problems:
- Side effects are uncommon, and if they occur, we will tell you what to do
- The reason these side effects are rare is this: we are familiar with you as an individual, and design a program just for you — not a “cookie-cutter” approach, or a ”one-size-fits-all” treatment protocol.
- We are cautious. Your treatment regimen will begin slowly and be carefully measured during your treatment, and we will check your blood work on a regular basis. We will also interview you periodically about side effects.
- Our goal is to fine-tune your dose to the exact amount to deliver the maximum benefits; no more, no less.
- We only stock and administer clean, uncontaminated Growth Hormone.
- We will inform you of every aspect of the protocol.
In short, nothing will be confusing to you. Our mission is to deliver the benefits of HGH therapy to you safely and efficiently.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
- Human Growth Hormone Professional Testimonials - September 13th, 2018
- Human Growth Hormone Injection Instructions - September 11th, 2018
- Serostim: The Secret to a Healthy, Lean Body - September 10th, 2018
- Like To Join The Anti-Aging Party? You Can…With Saizen - September 10th, 2018
- Nutropin Makes Old Bodies Young Again! - September 10th, 2018
- HumatroPen Human Growth Hormone Injection Device Information - August 9th, 2018
- How to Dispose of Needles and Sharps Correctly and Safely - July 23rd, 2018
- At Last! Introducing Humatrope HGH Replacement Therapy - July 18th, 2018
- HGH Doctor References - April 28th, 2018
- Medical History Questionnaire and Other HGH Links - April 25th, 2018
- Considering Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy for Injury Relief? - April 5th, 2018
- Causes of Human Growth Hormone Deficiency - March 10th, 2018
- Your HGH Status and Benefits of Growth Hormone Injections - March 3rd, 2018
- Glossary of Terminology - February 8th, 2018
- Vanity Fair: Hollywood's Vial Bodies: A Review - January 23rd, 2018
- Omnitrope...a Powerful Addition to Your Anti-Aging Toolbox - January 20th, 2018
- Side Effects and Dangers of Human Growth Hormone - January 17th, 2018
- Guide to Injectable HGH Hormone Replacement Therapy: Somatropin - January 10th, 2018
- What You Need to Know About Somatropin (Humatrope) - January 8th, 2018
- Okay...You've Decided to Give Growth Hormone Therapy a Try...GREAT! - December 21st, 2017
- Welcome to the Miracle of Hormone Replacement Therapy - August 15th, 2017
- Pennsylvania American HGH clinics - August 30th, 2016