Getting older is a drag. Luckily, there are treatments available that can help you transition into your golden years looking and feeling your best. While Hormone Replacement Therapy can't turn back the clock, Hormone Imbalance is one of the most powerful factors contributing to aging signs and symptoms. Our Licensed and Board Certified HRT Specialists offer a wide range of products and services designed to restore Hormone Balance and potentially vastly improve your quality of life.
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is one of the critical hormones that support vitality. Produced by the Pituitary Gland, HGH circulates through the body to encourage rejuvenation, metabolism, and healing at the cellular level. During puberty, Growth Hormone surges, leading to an increase in height and development. As the epiphyseal plates close in the arms and legs, HGH Production drops to a rate that is designed to sustain optimal physiological function.
Unfortunately, Growth Hormone Levels don't remain at this ideal level forever. Around the age of thirty, the body's natural secretion of HGH begins to dwindle. While this isn't a big deal at first, it slowly drains the body's ability to maintain itself, exacerbating many of the symptoms of aging. Many endocrinologists refer to this period in a person's life as Somatopause because naturally produced HGH is also known as Somatotropin.
Adult-Onset HGH Deficiency is an issue that impacts the lives of men and women throughout America. Our Hormone Specialists can help identify underlying markers for Somatopause and provide Comprehensive Treatment design to maximize your results. One of the many effective treatments that we offer is Ipamorelin Acetate.
Ipamorelin Acetate for HGH Deficiency
Ipamorelin is an HRT Treatment that stimulates the pituitary to produce natural Human Growth Hormone. Ipamorelin is a pentapeptide, meaning that it is comprised of a five-chain amino acid. Ipamorelin is Bio-Identical, meaning that it is modeled after hormones that the human body produces naturally. Doctors prescribe Ipamorelin Acetate to help patients recover from the effects of HGH Deficiency.
Ipamorelin increases HGH Levels by reducing the signals that suppress HGH Production. Specifically, this hormone is known as Growth Inhibiting Hormone or Somatostatin. Most people retain the ability to produce ample Growth Hormone throughout their lives. Somatopause, like Testosterone Deficiency, is usually the result of signaling issues and Hormone Imbalance, limiting HGH production. Ipamorelin reduces the influence of factors that suppress Growth Hormone, allowing the pituitary to more readily meet the body's needs.
Ipamorelin Benefits—Live Better With Ipamorelin
Improved Hormone Balance helps take the weight off your shoulders and makes it easier to make healthy life decisions. Ipamorelin can be used as a solo treatment but is often used as a complementary aspect of other HRT Programs. Ipamorelin provides many benefits associated with HGH Restoration. The following are some benefits that patients report from Ipamorelin Therapy:
- Improved Cardiovascular Function
- Quicker Healing and Recovery
- Stronger Bones
- Fuller, Healthier Hair
- Improved Immune Function
- More Restful and Rejuvenative Sleep
- Reduced Mental Fog
- Diminished Deep Lines and Wrinkles
- Increased Libido
- More Functional Joints
- Reduced Fatigue
- Healthy BMI Changes
- Muscle Development
- Better Results from Exercise with Quicker Recovery
How Safe Is Ipamorelin?
Ipamorelin has an excellent safety profile when used as directed. Many doctors prefer Ipamorelin to Bio-Identical HGH because it allows the body to naturally produce Human Growth Hormone. The best Hormone Therapy Treatments are not intended to flood the body with hormones but to naturally mimic the body's natural processes. The goal is to bring HGH Levels back into the range associated with a young and healthy adult. With the help of a trained HRT Specialist, it's possible to maximize youthful Hormone Balance while minimizing the risks. HGH Secretagogues like Ipamorelin are less likely to result in unnatural surges in Growth Hormone Production.
How Long to See Results from Ipamorelin Acetate?
Because of the nature of HGH Deficiency, the health improvements associated with Ipamorelin Acetate accrue over time. You'll notice some results relatively quickly, such as improved mood, higher sex drive, and more energy. Slight improvements in skin appearance will begin rather early and continue to develop. Other benefits will take time—weight loss and strength gain take more time to be noticeable. It's important to be patient and look forward to the long-term results! Most patients experience significant gains in several different areas over the initial four to six months of treatment.
Getting the Most Out of Ipamorelin Therapy
Ipamorelin Therapy provides notable results even without changing your lifestyle, but the benefits really shine when you combine Ipamorelin with a smart lifestyle plan. Ipamorelin increases your body's ability to respond to the positive decisions that you make. If you eat well and engage in a regular Cardio and Resistance Training combination, your body will react to these activities more readily, providing quicker and more profound results. Our Wellness Clinic offers comprehensive programs which will help you squeeze every ounce of benefit out of your HRT Program!
With a simple call to our Hormone Clinic, we can arrange for the preliminary testing designed to see if you qualify for Ipamorelin Acetate or any of the other Hormone Therapy Options that we offer including Bio-Identical HGH and Testosterone Therapy. We work with lab testing facilities in your area and offer our services all across America!
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Weekly HGH Injections with Sogroya for Hypopituitarism - June 27th, 2022
- Interested in boosting your testosterone levels? Here’s How! - June 22nd, 2022
- Wyoming HGH Clinics - May 25th, 2022
- West Virginia HGH Clinics - May 6th, 2022
- Pot Bellies Are Bad for Your Health - Hormone Balance for Men - February 16th, 2022
- Washington, D.C. HGH Clinics - January 18th, 2022
- Zomacton Injections for Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - January 5th, 2022
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - January 5th, 2022
- Light Therapy: The Incredible Benefits of Red Light Therapy - January 3rd, 2022
- Vermont HGH Clinics - December 27th, 2021
- Utah HGH Clinics - December 17th, 2021
- Finally! A safe, effective oral testosterone pill: Jatenzo! - December 13th, 2021
- South Dakota HGH Clinics - December 9th, 2021
- Rhode Island HGH Clinics - December 3rd, 2021
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - November 26th, 2021
- Testosterone and Food: What you eat can boost your testosterone levels! - November 21st, 2021
- New Mexico HGH Clinics - November 17th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and DHEA - November 14th, 2021
- New Hampshire HGH Clinics - November 11th, 2021
- Testosterone and Liver Health - November 5th, 2021
- Nevada HGH Clinics - November 3rd, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin, and Memory - October 15th, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin and Leptin - October 15th, 2021
- Nebraska HGH Clinics - October 6th, 2021
- Essential Amino Acids Critical to Health and Hormone Balance - October 6th, 2021
- Montana HGH Clinics - October 1st, 2021
- Boost testosterone by eating more fat! - September 28th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - September 23rd, 2021
- Celebrity Dax Shepard Takes Pride in Results from Testosterone Therapy - September 9th, 2021
- Kansas HGH Clinics - August 5th, 2021
- Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat! - August 2nd, 2021
- Maine HGH Clinics - July 28th, 2021
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - July 26th, 2021
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - July 21st, 2021
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - July 16th, 2021
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - July 14th, 2021
- Delaware HGH Clinics - July 8th, 2021
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - July 6th, 2021
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - June 30th, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - June 28th, 2021
- Recognizing the Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Men - June 25th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Clinics - June 22nd, 2021
- The benefits of Berberine - June 13th, 2021
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - June 7th, 2021
- Using Sleep to Amplify Human Growth Hormone - May 27th, 2021
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - May 13th, 2021
- Omnitrope Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - May 6th, 2021
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - April 29th, 2021
- Are you feeling stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic? - April 26th, 2021
- Norditropin Human Growth Hormone Therapy for HGH Deficiency - April 6th, 2021
- Eat Better to Overcome Stress and Control Blood Sugar - April 1st, 2021
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Reduce Male Fertility and Impair Semen Quality - March 22nd, 2021
- Thyroid Dysfunction Wreaks Havoc on Health and Metabolism - March 15th, 2021
- Physical Activity for Protection against Hormone Imbalance and Chronic Diseases - March 11th, 2021
- The Effects of Phthalate Exposure on Childhood Neurological Development - March 1st, 2021
- How to Prevent Sarcopenia (Muscle Loss) Caused by Aging - February 22nd, 2021
- Oxytocin Exposure Leads to Increased Natural Production - February 15th, 2021
- Do Seasonal Changes Affect Hormone Balance? - February 9th, 2021
- Georgia HGH Clinics - February 5th, 2021
- Mississippi HGH Clinics - January 31st, 2021
- Iowa HGH Clinics - January 24th, 2021
- Can Musicians Teach Us to Overcome Fatigue? - January 18th, 2021
- Oregon HGH Clinics - January 12th, 2021
- Are You Suffering From Fatty Liver Disease? - January 12th, 2021
- Connecticut HGH Clinics - January 5th, 2021
- Did you know Saunas may increase growth hormone? - December 26th, 2020
- Oklahoma HGH Clinics - December 8th, 2020
- Alabama HGH Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Wisconsin HGH Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Boosting HGH Levels Naturally Without a Prescription - November 18th, 2020
- Louisiana HGH Clinics - November 6th, 2020
- Andropause is not the same as menopause… - November 3rd, 2020
- South Carolina HGH Clinics - October 29th, 2020
- Minnesota HGH Clinics - October 21st, 2020
- Sogroya (somapacitan) Prescription HGH Treatments FDA-Approved - October 19th, 2020
- The link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - October 7th, 2020
- Rapamycin - September 27th, 2020
- A new study finds a link between Ghrelin, Sarcopenia, and Growth Hormone - September 18th, 2020
- Maryland HGH Clinics - September 9th, 2020
- Mark Cuban Endorses the Use of HGH in the NBA for Injury Recovery Purposes - September 5th, 2020
Word Count: 887