What is a Nutraceutical?
A Nutraceutical is any vitamin, mineral, supplement, trace element or bio-botanical plant-based substance which has known healing value and is produced or isolated for public consumption with the highest pharmaceutical grade purity.
It is a rigorous process to make an exact Nutraceutical which involves sending the healing substances from plants to a biotechnology company where the active ingredient of benefit to people is highly concentrated and then standardized to a milligram dose for accurate control.
We use only one biotech lab, Douglas Labs, which is the only lab in America to be fully approved by the FDA. Douglas Labs has ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 accreditation -- the only lab making Nutraceuticals and supplements in America to have this highest standard of quality.
Longevity and Cellular Regeneration Nutraceutical Program
Being on a high potency Nutraceutical program is imperative when on a Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) program if we are to have optimal health. We must understand that HRT, Human Growth Hormone (HGH) or Testosterone therapy increases the amount and use of all vital nutrients, enzymes, fats, minerals, carbohydrates and many other essential bodily substances needed to maintain excellent health.
In short, our body uses all these vital components at a much faster rate when on a Hormone Replacement Therapy program, so we MUST put these essential substances back into the body at higher levels, especially since most Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) recommendations are considered insufficient by most anti-aging, longevity and cell regeneration standards.
Using bio-identical hormones and pharmaceutically pure Nutraceuticals with a consistent exercise schedule is a safe and effective way of embracing a healthy anti-aging, longevity and regenerative lifestyle.
Contact us today for information on our pharmaceutically pure Nutraceuticals.
Nutraceutical - Is It Same as a Dietary Supplement for Joint Health?
- The Facts About Cholesterol...the Truth May Surprise You! - June 24th, 2019
- All the Different Brands of Human Growth Hormone -- Guide - April 10th, 2019
- Erectile Dysfunction: The Facts You Need to Know - March 21st, 2019
- Weight Loss Through HGH - February 16th, 2019
- Low Testosterone Affects a Third of Young Men with Type 2 Diabetes - February 12th, 2019
- How to Age Rapidly or Not: The importance of your Adrenal Glands - February 2nd, 2019
- BHRT Medical Solutions - January 31st, 2019
- Stop Suffering From Heartburn - November 27th, 2018
- Learn the Link Between Diabetes and Growth Hormone - November 20th, 2018
- Did You Know: Sarcopenia is Increasing Among Senior Citizens at a Blistering Pace? - November 20th, 2018
- Avoid Black Market HGH and Botox -- Marina del Rey Woman Arrested in HGH Case -- Guide - November 19th, 2018
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Program Protocol Diary - November 19th, 2018
- The Curse of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease - November 16th, 2018
- Restrict Your Calories 30% and Live 30% Longer! - November 16th, 2018
- Welcome to HRT, HGH and Testosterone Therapy - November 16th, 2018
- Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Medical Guide - April 4th, 2018
- Female Blood Panel Work - April 3rd, 2018
- Healthy Living Can Add 14 Years to Your Life! - January 25th, 2018
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Word Count: 322