What is a Nutraceutical?
A Nutraceutical is any vitamin, mineral, supplement, trace element, or bio-botanical plant-based substance that has known healing value and is produced or isolated for public consumption with the highest pharmaceutical grade purity.
It is a rigorous process to make an exact Nutraceutical which involves sending the healing substances from plants to a biotechnology company where the active ingredient of benefit to people is highly concentrated and then standardized to a milligram dose for accurate control.
We use only one biotech lab, Douglas Labs, which is the only lab in America to be fully approved by the FDA. Douglas Labs has ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 accreditation -- the only lab making Nutraceuticals and supplements in America to have this highest standard of quality.
Longevity and Cellular Regeneration Nutraceutical Program
Being on a high potency Nutraceutical program is imperative when on a Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) program if we are to have optimal health. We must understand that HRT, Human Growth Hormone (HGH) or Testosterone therapy increases the amount and use of all vital nutrients, enzymes, fats, minerals, carbohydrates, and many other essential bodily substances needed to maintain excellent health.
In short, our body uses all these vital components at a much faster rate when on a Hormone Replacement Therapy program, so we MUST put these essential substances back into the body at higher levels, especially since most Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) recommendations are considered insufficient by most anti-aging, longevity and cell regeneration standards.
Using bio-identical hormones and pharmaceutically pure Nutraceuticals with a consistent exercise schedule is a safe and effective way of embracing a healthy anti-aging, longevity, and regenerative lifestyle.
Contact us today for information on our pharmaceutically pure Nutraceuticals.
Nutraceutical - Is It Same as a Dietary Supplement for Joint Health?
- Healthy Living Can Add 14 Years to Your Life! - October 19th, 2020
- Female Blood Panel Work - October 18th, 2020
- Welcome to HRT, HGH and Testosterone Therapy - October 15th, 2020
- Restrict Your Calories 30% and Live 30% Longer! - October 14th, 2020
- The Pituitary Gland - October 12th, 2020
- The Curse of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease - October 11th, 2020
- The Facts About Depression - October 10th, 2020
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Program Protocol Diary - October 9th, 2020
- Avoid Black Market HGH and Botox -- Marina del Rey Woman Arrested in HGH Case -- Guide - October 8th, 2020
- Did You Know: Sarcopenia is Increasing Among Senior Citizens at a Blistering Pace? - October 5th, 2020
- Learn the Link Between Diabetes and Growth Hormone - October 3rd, 2020
- BHRT Medical Solutions - October 1st, 2020
- How to Age Rapidly or Not: The importance of your Adrenal Glands - September 30th, 2020
- Low Testosterone Affects a Third of Young Men with Type 2 Diabetes - September 29th, 2020
- The Relationship Between Sleep and Growth Hormone - September 28th, 2020
- How Do I Get Started With HGH Treatment? - September 26th, 2020
- Weight Loss Through HGH - September 24th, 2020
- Erectile Dysfunction: The Facts You Need to Know - September 23rd, 2020
- HGH FAQ's - September 22nd, 2020
- All the Different Brands of Human Growth Hormone -- Guide - September 21st, 2020
- The Facts About Cholesterol...the Truth May Surprise You! - September 20th, 2020
- A Major Breakthrough in Anti-Aging Science is now Reality! - September 19th, 2020
- Stop Suffering From Heartburn - October 2nd, 2018
- Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Medical Guide - April 4th, 2018
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
Word Count: 318