Video Download: Injectable Human Growth Side Effects And Dangers Of Abuse
Video Stream: Injectable Human Growth Side Effects And Dangers Of Abuse
Side Effects and Dangers of HGH Therapy
- Tenderness at the injection site
- Increased cholesterol levels
- Stinging sensations and a benumbed feeling of the skin
- Accelerate the growth of tumors and cancer cells. HGH speeds up cell division. This is crucial since smaller cells are far more efficient. Upon dividing, new, younger cells result. This could also lead cancer cells to increase
- Digestive problems
- Inhibit other beneficial, necessary medications
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Surplus bloating caused by water retention
- Permanent expansion of joint size
- Lowered voice, due to the enlargement of the larynx
- Fast skin growth, which causes coarser and thicker skin. Fortunately, this can be corrected when the HGH treatment ceases
- Acromegaly (too much growth). This is called Gigantism if the excess secretion of Growth Hormone occurs in childhood.
How We Protect You From These Possible Complications
There are possible risks when undergoing HGH therapy. But fortunately, these side effects seldom occur, especially when you follow our dosage recommendations. We will also advise you on how to cycle your treatment.
Here is a detailed breakdown of how we handle any potential problems:
- Side effects are uncommon, and if they occur, we will tell you what to do
- The reason these side effects are rare is this: we are familiar with you as an individual, and design a program just for you -- not a “cookie-cutter” approach, or a ”one-size-fits-all” treatment protocol.
- We are cautious. Your treatment regimen will begin slowly and be carefully measured during your treatment, and we will check your blood work on a regular basis. We will also interview you periodically about side effects.
- Our goal is to fine-tune your dose to the exact amount to deliver the maximum benefits; no more, no less.
- We only stock and administer clean, uncontaminated Growth Hormone.
- We will inform you of every aspect of the protocol.
In short, nothing will be confusing to you. Our mission is to deliver the benefits of HGH therapy to you safely and efficiently.
- Guide to Injectable HGH Hormone Replacement Therapy: Somatropin - July 27th, 2019
- What You Need to Know About Somatropin (Humatrope) - June 30th, 2019
- Your HGH Status and Benefits of Growth Hormone Injections - March 8th, 2019
- Causes of Human Growth Hormone (Somatropin) Deficiency - February 20th, 2019
- Side Effects and Dangers of Human Growth Hormone - February 17th, 2019
- Okay...You've Decided to Give Growth Hormone Therapy a Try...GREAT! - February 11th, 2019
- Welcome to the Miracle of Hormone Replacement Therapy - January 27th, 2019
- Vanity Fair: Hollywood's Vial Bodies: A Review - December 26th, 2018
- At Last! Introducing Humatrope HGH Replacement Therapy - November 21st, 2018
- How to Dispose of Needles and Sharps Correctly and Safely - November 21st, 2018
- Omnitrope...a Powerful Addition to Your Anti-Aging Toolbox - November 19th, 2018
- HumatroPen Human Growth Hormone Injection Device Information - November 19th, 2018
- Nutropin Makes Old Bodies Young Again! - November 19th, 2018
- Human Growth Hormone Injection Instructions - November 19th, 2018
- Human Growth Hormone Professional Testimonials - November 19th, 2018
- Buy Serostim HGH Injections: Can Serostim injectable human growth hormone help one to increase lean muscle mass through body building? - November 17th, 2018
- Like To Join The Anti-Aging Party? You Can…With Saizen - November 17th, 2018
- Glossary of Terminology - November 17th, 2018
- Considering Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy for Injury Relief? - November 16th, 2018
- HGH Doctor References - April 28th, 2018
- Medical History Questionnaire and Other HGH Links - April 25th, 2018
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
Word Count: 349