Testosterone and Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMFs):
The Fascinating Connection
At our clinics, our business is hormones, specifically Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). We specialize in Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT), Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Replacement Therapy, Sermorelin Replacement Therapy, and several other types of HRT.
We have the experience, the knowledge, and the treatment regimens to provide world-class hormone therapy to our clients.
And we don’t stop with hormone replacement treatments. We believe in a holistic approach that covers all aspects of health, longevity, and anti-aging: nutrition, hydration, physical fitness, supplementation, creating a toxin-free environment, and controlling stress.
A grim reality is that if we don’t control stress, every other health-producing practice and habit we adopt will not be nearly as effective. Therefore we emphasize turning down the stress volume through lifestyle adjustments and technology.
One of the more promising stress-busting technologies to emerge in recent years is Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy.
What is PEMF?
PEMF is a method that rejuvenates the body deeply at the cellular level by introducing healthy, invigorating electromagnetic fields (EMFs) directly into the cells. PEMFs have been shown to deliver several health benefits, such as:
• Lowering inflammation
• Relieving pain
• Strengthening bones
• Quicker skin wound repair
• Less muscle wasting after surgery
• Improved circulation
• Lower blood pressure and bad cholesterol
• Improved cognitive health
• Relax muscles
There are trillions of cells at work in our bodies, and they all vibrate to different frequencies. When we are healthy, there is a balance between the cells called homeostasis. When one part of our body is impaired, a PEMF device applied to the injured area begins to restore the damaged cell’s operation.
Here is another way to look at how PEMF works. Cells are the producers of energy. As mentioned above, cells vibrate to a frequency that is constantly changing. Our cells communicate with other cells by an electromagnetic exchange of frequencies.
Disruption of this energy exchange by injury, disease, inflammation, burns, surgeries, or accidents damages cellular metabolism and results in a cascade of problems.
PEMFs address this development by restoring the proper cellular balance by sending healthy EMFs to the damaged part of the body to penetrate the cells, organs, tissues, and bones. PEMFs have one goal: to boost cellular energy, which causes improved cellular health and performance.
One question that often arises is the harmful effects of certain EMFs. Some EMFs are indeed harmful due to a new type of pollution called “electrosmog” that disrupts our cellular metabolism. These harmful EMFs are power lines, communication towers, televisions, cell phones, electrical wiring, computers, microwave ovens, clock radios, and many more devices.
These EMFs are not intended to boost our health. They can increase inflammation and stress and leave us fatigued. Electrosmog also includes ground currents, dirty electricity, toxic radiation waves, and microwaves.
This type of electronic pollution is all-encompassing and cannot possibly be totally avoided. We can take proactive steps to minimize our exposure to these environments and polluters. Also, using PEMFs can help balance our cells and help strengthen our bodies which will mitigate the adverse effects of electrosmog.
PEMF therapy has been proven safe in countless studies, and user anecdotal reviews are overwhelmingly positive.
The best frequencies for your PEMF treatments
• 10 Hz for cellular stimulation
• 10 Hz / 100 Hz oscillations for cellular repair
• 3 Hz for deep, restorative sleep and total relaxation
• 7.8 Hz for cellular balance
• 23 Hz for attentiveness
• 1,000 Hz for mood elevation
How to receive PEMF therapy
Many PEMF clinics staffed by experienced PEMF practitioners offer treatments on large, expensive PEMF systems.
Many PEMF devices are made for in-home use. These home items include bioactive mats that send PEMF pulses into the body while the user is lying down; small, hand-held devices that are small enough to place under your pillow or mattress to help get to sleep; and whole-body systems that are extremely expensive.
The type of device best for you depends on your ailment and your budget. The crucial point is research. Take your time, explore all options, and listen to the reviews of users...then form your own opinion concerning PEMF.
How PEMFs can help boost testosterone
It is safe to say that our environment has changed radically in recent years, and some experts insist that there have been more harmful changes in the past 100 years than in the preceding 5,000 years.
This radical change has happened so fast that our genes and bodies have not been able to adapt to it. Exploding stress results from a significant increase in cortisol, the so-called “stress hormone.” Cortisol is beneficial when released in small amounts since it prepares us for action, and cortisol levels retreat when the short-term stress is over.
However, in today’s in today's 24/7 connected, rapidly changing, shrinking, crisis-filled world, we are subjected to a constant bombardment of constantly stressful issues.
There has never been a time in recorded history where stress appears to be increasing, at an exasperating pace, non-stop.
The simple formula of the relationship between cortisol and testosterone is this: Chronic stress = more cortisol released = less testosterone produced.
This is not to imply that our ancestors lived a stress-free existence. On the contrary, they were routinely faced with challenges that were life-and-death, and those challenges make our issues pale in comparison.
The difference between then and now is that the challenges they faced were usually over quickly. Today that is not the case. Our challenges keep coming like a dripping faucet.
That is why we need every tool in the toolbox to keep us healthy.
And that is also why our clinic employs a holistic approach. In addition to the best hormone replacement therapies available, we offer nutritional analysis and guidance, tips for getting deep, restorative sleep regularly, the importance of hydration, physical fitness, toxin removal, and controlling stress.
We do not recommend or discourage PEMF therapy. We believe that all our clients deserve to be aware of any and all options available to regain and maintain optimal health. This includes becoming familiar with
technology developments like PEMFs so our clients can make an informed decisions.
Contact us for a FREE, no-obligation discussion concerning the benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy and Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- The Importance of Regular Monitoring in Growth Hormone Therapy - November 23rd, 2023 [November 23rd, 2023]
- Stem Cell Research and Regenerative Medicine - November 12th, 2023 [October 9th, 2023]
- Nanotechnology for Health and Longevity - October 17th, 2023 [October 3rd, 2023]
- Expert Views: Human Immortality as a Possible Outcome Through AI - October 17th, 2023 [September 28th, 2023]
- Human Longevity and Immortality: Exploring the Confluence of AI, Stem Cell Technologies, and Nanotechnology - October 8th, 2023 [September 21st, 2023]
- Chronic Fatigue and Weakness Major Symptom of HGH Deficiency - November 2nd, 2023 [July 13th, 2023]
- Safe Storage, Injection and Disposal of HGH - August 1st, 2023 [May 10th, 2023]
- Phoenix Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [October 14th, 2022]
- San Diego Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [September 23rd, 2022]
- San Antonio Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [September 16th, 2022]
- Improving Memory for Diabetics with Testosterone - September 9th, 2022 [September 8th, 2022]
- Houston Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [August 17th, 2022]
- Chicago Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [August 9th, 2022]
- Los Angeles Testosterone and Growth Hormone - April 7th, 2023 [August 4th, 2022]
- The link between water, HGH, and Testosterone - August 9th, 2023 [July 28th, 2022]
- New York City Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [July 27th, 2022]
- HGH, Nutrition, Fasting, and Stem Cells…The Fascinating Links! - November 9th, 2023 [July 20th, 2022]
- How to Boost Testosterone with Food - July 31st, 2023 [July 11th, 2022]
- Thinking about Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)? - August 18th, 2023 [July 5th, 2022]
- You Don’t Need Permission to See a Specialist - April 20th, 2023 [June 28th, 2022]
- Interested in boosting your testosterone levels? Here’s How! - April 20th, 2023 [June 22nd, 2022]
- Wyoming Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [May 25th, 2022]
- West Virginia HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [May 6th, 2022]
- Pot Bellies Are Bad for Your Health - Hormone Balance for Men - February 16th, 2022 [February 16th, 2022]
- Washington, D.C. HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 18th, 2022]
- Zomacton Injections for Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - January 5th, 2022 [January 5th, 2022]
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - January 14th, 2022 [January 5th, 2022]
- Light Therapy: The Incredible Benefits of Red Light Therapy - August 9th, 2023 [January 3rd, 2022]
- Vermont HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 27th, 2021]
- Utah HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 17th, 2021]
- Finally! A safe, effective oral testosterone pill: Jatenzo! - August 16th, 2023 [December 13th, 2021]
- South Dakota HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 9th, 2021]
- Rhode Island HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 3rd, 2021]
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 26th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Food: What you eat can boost your testosterone levels! - August 16th, 2023 [November 21st, 2021]
- New Mexico HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 17th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and DHEA - April 16th, 2023 [November 14th, 2021]
- New Hampshire HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 11th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Liver Health - July 18th, 2023 [November 5th, 2021]
- Nevada HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 3rd, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin, and Memory - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin and Leptin - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Nebraska HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [October 6th, 2021]
- Montana HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [October 1st, 2021]
- Boost testosterone by eating more fat! - July 18th, 2023 [September 28th, 2021]
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - August 9th, 2023 [September 23rd, 2021]
- Celebrity Dax Shepard Takes Pride in Results from Testosterone Therapy - January 24th, 2022 [September 9th, 2021]
- Ipamorelin Acetate – Boosting HGH with Peptides - January 20th, 2022 [August 10th, 2021]
- Kansas HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [August 5th, 2021]
- Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat! - August 15th, 2023 [August 2nd, 2021]
- Maine HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 28th, 2021]
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - August 15th, 2023 [July 26th, 2021]
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - August 15th, 2023 [July 21st, 2021]
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - August 15th, 2023 [July 16th, 2021]
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 14th, 2021]
- Delaware HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 8th, 2021]
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - August 18th, 2023 [July 6th, 2021]
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - August 9th, 2023 [June 30th, 2021]
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [June 28th, 2021]
- Recognizing the Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Men - January 14th, 2022 [June 25th, 2021]
- Alaska HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [June 22nd, 2021]
- The benefits of Berberine - August 15th, 2023 [June 13th, 2021]
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - September 17th, 2023 [June 7th, 2021]
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - January 14th, 2022 [May 13th, 2021]
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - January 20th, 2022 [April 29th, 2021]
- Are you feeling stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic? - September 17th, 2023 [April 26th, 2021]
- Norditropin Human Growth Hormone Therapy for HGH Deficiency - November 9th, 2021 [April 6th, 2021]
- Eat Better to Overcome Stress and Control Blood Sugar - November 9th, 2021 [April 1st, 2021]
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Reduce Male Fertility and Impair Semen Quality - November 9th, 2021 [March 22nd, 2021]
- Thyroid Dysfunction Wreaks Havoc on Health and Metabolism - November 9th, 2021 [March 15th, 2021]
- Physical Activity for Protection against Hormone Imbalance and Chronic Diseases - November 9th, 2021 [March 11th, 2021]
- The Effects of Phthalate Exposure on Childhood Neurological Development - November 12th, 2023 [March 1st, 2021]
- Aging Causes Sarcopenia (Muscle Loss), And How Best To Avoid It - October 3rd, 2023 [February 22nd, 2021]
- Oxytocin Exposure Leads to Increased Natural Production - November 9th, 2021 [February 15th, 2021]
- Do Seasonal Changes Affect Hormone Balance? - November 9th, 2021 [February 9th, 2021]
- Georgia HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [February 5th, 2021]
- Mississippi HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 31st, 2021]
- Iowa HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 24th, 2021]
- Can Musicians Teach Us to Overcome Fatigue? - November 9th, 2021 [January 18th, 2021]
- Oregon HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 12th, 2021]