Are you feeling stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic?
Discover how human growth hormone can help you control stress!
By any measure, we are not living in normal times. Economic uncertainly, social unrest and the most critical and contentious presidential election in US history all combine to elevate our stress levels.
To demonstrate just how widespread the stress explosion is in America, a recent article published in the New York Times reported the results of a survey concerning stress. The survey consisted of 1,000 adults, and a staggering 55 percent of respondents admitted that they felt stressed most of the day.
And when the COVID-19 virus is added to the mix, our collective stress levels have skyrocketed. From the confusion and contradictory edits coming from the medical “experts” to the severe austerity measures imposed by power-mad politicians and the cabin fever from home confinement, the virus has cemented the year 2020 as the perfect stress storm.
Stress is devastating
Virtually all medical professions agree that stress is a leading indicator of severe health problems that lie ahead: heart attack, stroke, obesity, hypertension, diabetes...the parade of horrors just keeps on coming.
And that is just the physical side of the equation. Unchecked stress can lead to insomnia, anxiety, and depression. Some researchers have concluded that uncontrolled stress may even be a precursor to dementia and the dreaded Alzheimer’s Disease (AD).
The link between low levels of human growth hormone (HGH) and stress
To understand the benefits and importance of growth hormone, remember the days of your youth. You could eat pretty much whatever you craved and still have abs. You could cheat on sleep and still be bursting with tons of exuberant energy. Your immune system was iron-clad and if you did get sick recovery was rapid.
Regrettable, beginning at around the age of thirty, our levels of growth hormone begin to decline. The usual rate is approximately 10% per year. However, a worldhealth.net study found that some people experienced a drop in growth hormone by as much as 15% annually after age 30.
The effects of the decline of growth hormone are not pretty: weight gain, obesity, fatigue, increased aches and pains, mental fog, a weakened immune system, and increased stress.
These last two effects of a weakened immune system and increased stress are especially crucial when it concerns protecting us from viruses like COVID-19. To understand why let’s take a look at the endocrine system.
The endocrine system functions as a chemical messenger that consists of the pancreas, the pituitary, the pituitary, thyroid, parathyroid, and adrenal glands, and with the testicles in men and the ovaries in women.
The glands secrete hormones, including growth hormone, that act as messengers to control organ function, reproduction, metabolism, mood, and growth. As long as these hormones are working together as a balanced team, our bodies will function at their best.
However, when this balance of hormones produced by one of these glands is compromised, the other glands will be impacted as well. The result is additional stress, which could be acute and develop into chronic stress.
When growth hormone levels diminish, acute or chronic stress often moves in. This happens as a result of an increase in cortisol, the so-called “stress hormone.”
Stress developed as an evolutionary response, and it is present in all complex animals. The fact that physical and emotional stress is handled in the same way by the body is a hangover from our distant ancestors.
The problem with that is this: Our ancestors needed a significant burst of cortisol to flood their bodies and escape the broad range of dangers that were present in their environment. Cortisol draws blood from the limbs to the heart, increases alertness, and puts the body into a “fight-or-flight” mode.
The difference between then and now is that the dangerous situations our ancestors faced were usually over very quickly, and cortisol is beneficial when it is elevated for short periods. That's how we evolved over eons of years.
Today, however, things are different. Contemporary life in modern society is a seemingly never-ending montage of multi-tasking issues: an obnoxious boss or co-worker...a traffic jam...the deafening noise level of the city...eating while driving...and who knows what else.
As a result, the stress hormone that floods our bodies when our stressors come at is nearly continual. THIS IS NOT how we evolved, and this is why stress is so debilitating.
How HGH can strengthen your immune system
It is common knowledge that a compromised immune system opens the door for all types of diseases and illnesses to walk right in and make themselves at home in our bodies.
As mentioned earlier, a lack of growth hormone can weaken our immune system and cause our stress levels to explode and wreak havoc by lowering lymphocytes, which are the white blood cells in our immune systems that battle disease and infection.
The hideous equation is this: low growth hormone = compromised immune system = illness = increased stress = lower growth hormone = a further compromised immune system = more illness = acute and chronic stress.
This nightmare cycle may continue unabated unless you take proactive steps to stop it!
We can offer life-saving protection from the ravages of the virus.
Our hormone replacement clinics are staffed with medical professionals that have decades of experience in several methods of hormone replacement: growth hormone, testosterone, and sermorelin are all on our menu.
We have the training, the experience, and the know-how to determine exactly the method of hormone replacement that will deliver the maximum benefit with minimal risks. We use only FDA-approved medications that have proven to be effective and safe if used as directed...and we will give you the precise dosage to allow the prescriptions to work their magic.
We will make an initial assessment of your current condition, and then develop a comprehensive regimen of hormone replacement therapy specifically designed for your individual needs and restore your hormones to a more youthful level.
But we don’t stop there
In addition to hormone replacement, we will give you detailed nutritional guidance for the types of foods that will boost growth hormone and the foods to be avoided. This is critical since there are many dietary traps that can sabotage the best nutritional plan.
For example, numerous studies have concluded that it is more of a challenge for people today to maintain the same weight that people in the same age range did 30 years ago.
The reasons could be a combination of causes: more chemicals in our processed foods; the dramatic escalation in the use of prescription drugs, especially anti-depressants that have been linked to weight gain; and the frightful possibility that our microbiomes may have somehow been altered in the past several decades, due to the artificial sweeteners, hormones, and antibiotics that have been added to our food.
Whatever the cause, we will provide you with the latest, cutting-edge research on what to eat and what to minimize or avoid.
We will also discuss nutritional supplements, an appropriate fitness routine, adequate hydration, tips of getting regular deep, restorative sleep, and other methods of controlling the stress monster.
There is, of course, no magic, bullet-proof method of protection against the COVID-19 virus. But you owe it to yourself to do all you can to protect yourself.
Remember this. Low growth hormone levels and stress are linked in more ways than one. Boosting your HGH levels can go a long way toward ensuring your continued good health.
Contact us for a free, no-obligation discussion about the benefits of hormone replacement therapy.
- How to Prevent Sarcopenia (Muscle Loss) Caused by Aging - February 22nd, 2021
- Oxytocin Exposure Leads to Increased Natural Production - February 15th, 2021
- Do Seasonal Changes Affect Hormone Balance? - February 9th, 2021
- Georgia HGH Clinics - February 5th, 2021
- Mississippi HGH Clinics - January 31st, 2021
- Iowa HGH Clinics - January 24th, 2021
- Can Musicians Teach Us to Overcome Fatigue? - January 18th, 2021
- Oregon HGH Clinics - January 12th, 2021
- Are You Suffering From Fatty Liver Disease? - January 12th, 2021
- Connecticut HGH Clinics - January 5th, 2021
- Did you know Saunas may increase growth hormone? - December 26th, 2020
- Oklahoma HGH Clinics - December 8th, 2020
- Alabama HGH Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Wisconsin HGH Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Boosting HGH Levels Naturally Without a Prescription - November 18th, 2020
- Louisiana HGH Clinics - November 6th, 2020
- Andropause is not the same as menopause… - November 3rd, 2020
- South Carolina HGH Clinics - October 29th, 2020
- Minnesota HGH Clinics - October 21st, 2020
- Sogroya (somapacitan) Prescription HGH Treatments FDA-Approved - October 19th, 2020
- The link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - October 7th, 2020
- Rapamycin - September 27th, 2020
- A new study finds a link between Ghrelin, Sarcopenia, and Growth Hormone - September 18th, 2020
- Maryland HGH Clinics - September 9th, 2020
- Mark Cuban Endorses the Use of HGH in the NBA for Injury Recovery Purposes - September 5th, 2020
- Soy: Does it Lower Testosterone? - August 30th, 2020
- Missouri HGH Clinics - August 24th, 2020
- Indiana HGH Clinics - August 13th, 2020
- Covid-19 Dangers Worsened By Stress and Cortisol - August 13th, 2020
- Michigan HGH Clinics - August 12th, 2020
- Growth Hormone Plays a Role in Controlling Blood Sugar - August 8th, 2020
- Tennessee HGH Clinics - August 3rd, 2020
- Massachusetts HGH Clinics - July 21st, 2020
- Washington HGH Clinics - July 9th, 2020
- Virginia HGH Clinics - June 24th, 2020
- New Jersey HGH Clinics - June 1st, 2020
- Montana HGH Clinics - May 19th, 2020
- North Carolina HGH Clinics - May 10th, 2020
- Did you know: Lifestyle plays a huge role in testosterone levels - January 9th, 2020
- Ghrelin and Leptin – The Hunger Hormones and How they Affect Your Life - January 9th, 2020
- Ghrelin, Hunger, and Memory - January 9th, 2020
- Kentucky HGH Clinics - January 9th, 2020
- Ohio HGH Clinics - October 17th, 2019
- Texas HGH Clinics - September 12th, 2019
- Florida HGH Clinics - August 29th, 2019
- Colorado HGH Clinics - August 2nd, 2019
- Arizona HGH Clinics - July 29th, 2019
- Pennsylvania HGH Clinics - July 22nd, 2019
- Illinois HGH Clinics - July 2nd, 2019
- New York HGH Clinics - May 4th, 2019
- California HGH Clinics - April 28th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Birmingham, Alabama - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Huntsville, Alabama - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Mobile, Alabama - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Montgomery, Alabama - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Anchorage, Alaska - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Chandler, Arizona - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Gilbert, Arizona - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Glendale, Arizona - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Mesa, Arizona - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Peoria, Arizona - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Phoenix, Arizona - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Scottsdale, Arizona - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Tempe, Arizona - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Tucson, Arizona - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Little Rock, Arkansas - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Anaheim, California - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Antioch, California - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Bakersfield, California - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Berkeley, California - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Burbank, California - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Chula Vista, California - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Concord, California - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Corona, California - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Costa Mesa, California - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Daly City, California - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Downey, California - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In El Monte, California - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Elk Grove, California - March 4th, 2019
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Escondido, California - March 4th, 2019
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
Word Count: 1269