Discover how human growth hormone can help you control stress!
By any measure, we are not living in normal times. Economic uncertainly, social unrest, and the most critical and contentious presidential election in US history all combine to elevate our stress levels.
To demonstrate just how widespread the stress explosion is in America, a recent article published in the New York Times reported the results of a survey concerning stress. The survey consisted of 1,000 adults, and a staggering 55 per cent of respondents admitted that they felt stressed most of the day.
And when the COVID-19 virus is added to the mix, our collective stress levels have skyrocketed. From the confusion and contradictory edits coming from the medical “experts” to the severe austerity measures imposed by power-mad politicians and the cabin fever from home confinement, the virus has cemented the year 2020 as the perfect stress storm.
Stress is devastating
Virtually all medical professions agree that stress is a leading indicator of severe health problems that lie ahead: heart attack, stroke, obesity, hypertension, diabetes...the parade of horrors just keeps on coming.
And that is just the physical side of the equation. Unchecked stress can lead to insomnia, anxiety, and depression. Some researchers have concluded that uncontrolled stress may even be a precursor to dementia and the dreaded Alzheimer’s Disease (AD).
The link between low levels of human growth hormone (HGH) and stress
To understand the benefits and importance of growth hormone remember the days of your youth. You could eat pretty much whatever you craved and still have abs. You could cheat on sleep and still be bursting with tons of exuberant energy. Your immune system was iron-clad and if you did get sick recovery was rapid.
Regrettably, beginning at around the age of thirty, our levels of growth hormone begin to decline. The usual rate is approximately 10% per year. However, a worldhealth.net study found that some people experienced a drop in growth hormone by as much as 15% annually after age 30.
The effects of the decline of growth hormone are not pretty: weight gain, obesity, fatigue, increased aches and pains, mental fog, a weakened immune system, and increased stress.
These last two effects of a weakened immune system and increased stress are especially crucial when it concerns protecting us from viruses like COVID-19. To understand why let’s take a look at the endocrine system.
The endocrine system functions as a chemical messenger that consists of the pancreas, the pituitary, the pituitary, thyroid, parathyroid, and adrenal glands, and with the testicles in men and the ovaries in women.
The glands secrete hormones, including growth hormone, that act as messengers to control organ function, reproduction, metabolism, mood, and growth. As long as these hormones are working together as a balanced team, our bodies will function at their best.
However, when this balance of hormones produced by one of these glands is compromised, the other glands will be impacted as well. The result is additional stress, which could be acute and develop into chronic stress.
When growth hormone levels diminish, acute or chronic stress often moves in. This happens as a result of an increase in cortisol, the so-called “stress hormone.”
Stress developed as an evolutionary response, and it is present in all complex animals. The fact that physical and emotional stress is handled in the same way by the body is a hangover from our distant ancestors.
The problem with that is this: Our ancestors needed a significant burst of cortisol to flood their bodies and escape the broad range of dangers that were present in their environment. Cortisol draws blood from the limbs to the heart, increases alertness, and puts the body into a “fight-or-flight” mode.
The difference between then and now is that the dangerous situations our ancestors faced were usually over very quickly, and cortisol is beneficial when it is elevated for short periods. That's how we evolved over eons of years.
Today, however, things are different. Contemporary life in modern society is a seemingly never-ending montage of multi-tasking issues: an obnoxious boss or co-worker...a traffic jam...the deafening noise level of the city...eating while driving...and who knows what else.
As a result, the stress hormone that floods our bodies when our stressors come at is nearly continual. THIS IS NOT how we evolved, and this is why stress is so debilitating.
How HGH can strengthen your immune system
It is common knowledge that a compromised immune system opens the door for all types of diseases and illnesses to walk right in and make themselves at home in our bodies.
As mentioned earlier, a lack of growth hormone can weaken our immune system and cause our stress levels to explode and wreak havoc by lowering lymphocytes, which are the white blood cells in our immune systems that battle disease and infection.
The hideous equation is this: low growth hormone = compromised immune system = illness = increased stress = lower growth hormone = a further compromised immune system = more illness = acute and chronic stress.
This nightmare cycle may continue unabated unless you take proactive steps to stop it!
We can offer life-saving protection from the ravages of the virus.
Our hormone replacement clinics are staffed with medical professionals that have decades of experience in several methods of hormone replacement: growth hormone, testosterone, and sermorelin are all on our menu.
We have the training, the experience, and the know-how to determine exactly the method of hormone replacement that will deliver the maximum benefit with minimal risks. We use only FDA-approved medications that have proven to be effective and safe if used as directed...and we will give you the precise dosage to allow the prescriptions to work their magic.
We will make an initial assessment of your current condition, and then develop a comprehensive regimen of hormone replacement therapy specifically designed for your individual needs and restore your hormones to a more youthful level.
But we don’t stop there
In addition to hormone replacement, we will give you detailed nutritional guidance for the types of foods that will boost growth hormone and the foods to be avoided. This is critical since there are many dietary traps that can sabotage the best nutritional plan.
For example, numerous studies have concluded that it is more of a challenge for people today to maintain the same weight that people in the same age range did 30 years ago.
The reasons could be a combination of causes: more chemicals in our processed foods; the dramatic escalation in the use of prescription drugs, especially anti-depressants that have been linked to weight gain; and the frightful possibility that our microbiomes may have somehow been altered in the past several decades, due to the artificial sweeteners, hormones, and antibiotics that have been added to our food.
Whatever the cause, we will provide you with the latest, cutting-edge research on what to eat and what to minimize or avoid.
We will also discuss nutritional supplements, an appropriate fitness routine, adequate hydration, tips for getting regular deep, restorative sleep, and other methods of controlling the stress monster.
There is, of course, no magic, bullet-proof method of protection against the COVID-19 virus. But you owe it to yourself to do all you can to protect yourself.
Remember this. Low growth hormone levels and stress are linked in more ways than one. Boosting your HGH levels can go a long way toward ensuring your continued good health.
Contact us for a free, no-obligation discussion about the benefits of hormone replacement therapy.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- The Importance of Regular Monitoring in Growth Hormone Therapy - November 23rd, 2023 [November 23rd, 2023]
- Stem Cell Research and Regenerative Medicine - November 12th, 2023 [October 9th, 2023]
- Nanotechnology for Health and Longevity - October 17th, 2023 [October 3rd, 2023]
- Expert Views: Human Immortality as a Possible Outcome Through AI - October 17th, 2023 [September 28th, 2023]
- Human Longevity and Immortality: Exploring the Confluence of AI, Stem Cell Technologies, and Nanotechnology - October 8th, 2023 [September 21st, 2023]
- Chronic Fatigue and Weakness Major Symptom of HGH Deficiency - November 2nd, 2023 [July 13th, 2023]
- Safe Storage, Injection and Disposal of HGH - August 1st, 2023 [May 10th, 2023]
- Phoenix Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [October 14th, 2022]
- San Diego Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [September 23rd, 2022]
- San Antonio Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [September 16th, 2022]
- Improving Memory for Diabetics with Testosterone - September 9th, 2022 [September 8th, 2022]
- Houston Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [August 17th, 2022]
- Chicago Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [August 9th, 2022]
- Los Angeles Testosterone and Growth Hormone - April 7th, 2023 [August 4th, 2022]
- Testosterone and Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMFs) - August 9th, 2023 [August 2nd, 2022]
- The link between water, HGH, and Testosterone - August 9th, 2023 [July 28th, 2022]
- New York City Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [July 27th, 2022]
- HGH, Nutrition, Fasting, and Stem Cells…The Fascinating Links! - November 9th, 2023 [July 20th, 2022]
- How to Boost Testosterone with Food - July 31st, 2023 [July 11th, 2022]
- Thinking about Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)? - August 18th, 2023 [July 5th, 2022]
- You Don’t Need Permission to See a Specialist - April 20th, 2023 [June 28th, 2022]
- Interested in boosting your testosterone levels? Here’s How! - April 20th, 2023 [June 22nd, 2022]
- Wyoming Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [May 25th, 2022]
- West Virginia HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [May 6th, 2022]
- Pot Bellies Are Bad for Your Health - Hormone Balance for Men - February 16th, 2022 [February 16th, 2022]
- Washington, D.C. HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 18th, 2022]
- Zomacton Injections for Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - January 5th, 2022 [January 5th, 2022]
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - January 14th, 2022 [January 5th, 2022]
- Light Therapy: The Incredible Benefits of Red Light Therapy - August 9th, 2023 [January 3rd, 2022]
- Vermont HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 27th, 2021]
- Utah HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 17th, 2021]
- Finally! A safe, effective oral testosterone pill: Jatenzo! - August 16th, 2023 [December 13th, 2021]
- South Dakota HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 9th, 2021]
- Rhode Island HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 3rd, 2021]
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 26th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Food: What you eat can boost your testosterone levels! - August 16th, 2023 [November 21st, 2021]
- New Mexico HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 17th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and DHEA - April 16th, 2023 [November 14th, 2021]
- New Hampshire HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 11th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Liver Health - July 18th, 2023 [November 5th, 2021]
- Nevada HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 3rd, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin, and Memory - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin and Leptin - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Nebraska HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [October 6th, 2021]
- Montana HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [October 1st, 2021]
- Boost testosterone by eating more fat! - July 18th, 2023 [September 28th, 2021]
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - August 9th, 2023 [September 23rd, 2021]
- Celebrity Dax Shepard Takes Pride in Results from Testosterone Therapy - January 24th, 2022 [September 9th, 2021]
- Ipamorelin Acetate – Boosting HGH with Peptides - January 20th, 2022 [August 10th, 2021]
- Kansas HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [August 5th, 2021]
- Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat! - August 15th, 2023 [August 2nd, 2021]
- Maine HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 28th, 2021]
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - August 15th, 2023 [July 26th, 2021]
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - August 15th, 2023 [July 21st, 2021]
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - August 15th, 2023 [July 16th, 2021]
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 14th, 2021]
- Delaware HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 8th, 2021]
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - August 18th, 2023 [July 6th, 2021]
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - August 9th, 2023 [June 30th, 2021]
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [June 28th, 2021]
- Recognizing the Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Men - January 14th, 2022 [June 25th, 2021]
- Alaska HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [June 22nd, 2021]
- The benefits of Berberine - August 15th, 2023 [June 13th, 2021]
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - September 17th, 2023 [June 7th, 2021]
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - January 14th, 2022 [May 13th, 2021]
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - January 20th, 2022 [April 29th, 2021]
- Norditropin Human Growth Hormone Therapy for HGH Deficiency - November 9th, 2021 [April 6th, 2021]
- Eat Better to Overcome Stress and Control Blood Sugar - November 9th, 2021 [April 1st, 2021]
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Reduce Male Fertility and Impair Semen Quality - November 9th, 2021 [March 22nd, 2021]
- Thyroid Dysfunction Wreaks Havoc on Health and Metabolism - November 9th, 2021 [March 15th, 2021]
- Physical Activity for Protection against Hormone Imbalance and Chronic Diseases - November 9th, 2021 [March 11th, 2021]
- The Effects of Phthalate Exposure on Childhood Neurological Development - November 12th, 2023 [March 1st, 2021]
- Aging Causes Sarcopenia (Muscle Loss), And How Best To Avoid It - October 3rd, 2023 [February 22nd, 2021]
- Oxytocin Exposure Leads to Increased Natural Production - November 9th, 2021 [February 15th, 2021]
- Do Seasonal Changes Affect Hormone Balance? - November 9th, 2021 [February 9th, 2021]
- Georgia HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [February 5th, 2021]
- Mississippi HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 31st, 2021]
- Iowa HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 24th, 2021]
- Can Musicians Teach Us to Overcome Fatigue? - November 9th, 2021 [January 18th, 2021]
- Oregon HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 12th, 2021]