Video Download: Increase Hgh By Restricting Calorie Intake Before Sleeping
Video Stream: Increase Hgh By Restricting Calorie Intake Before Sleeping
What and when you eat at the end of the day can have a large impact on your body. If you eat the right thing at the right time, you can lose fat while you sleep. Eat the wrong thing at the wrong time, and you can plan on waking up with a little more body fat in the morning.
To successfully lose weight, you'll need to stop eating two hours before going to bed. You should not feel hungry before bed, but you should also not feel full.
When you're trying to lose weight, going to bed at night feeling slightly hungry is a good thing.
It's your body telling you that what you did that day is working and you're losing body fat. If you don't feel this way when going to bed, you're probably not losing fat.
Now let's say you follow your brain's directive and eat close to bedtime, your body will not dip into the fat it has stored away, and will probably even save some more.
Every time you eat, your metabolism increases slightly. However, this effect is minimized late at night. You don't get the same metabolism boosting benefit when you eat just before bed, since a couple of hours after dinner, your body will start preparing for sleep.
The Damage Caused by Late-Night Eating
This natural slowing down of your metabolic rate overrides any metabolic boost you might get from eating. So once you hit the pillow, the only calories you're going to use are the essential calories you need to keep your heart beating and your lungs breathing and allow your eyes to move in REM sleep. This is only a minimal number of calories.
Believe it or not, eating late at night can also inhibit your calorie burning potential the next day. Say, for instance, that you treat yourself to some pasta and fruit at 10 PM one night and go to bed by 11 PM.
When your alarm goes off the next morning at seven, the last thing on your mind is going to be breakfast, because you're still full from the pasta and fruit you ate the night before.
Chances are you're going to skip breakfast and lose all the great metabolism boosting benefits you'd get from eating a balanced morning meal. Also, some different studies have suggested that individuals who skip breakfast are more likely to overeat and make terrible food choices, during lunch and dinner.
Important Tips for Ensuring Maximum Growth Hormone Release While Sleeping
Overeating food, especially starchy carbohydrates, late at night increases your body fat stores.
Eating high-glycemic carbs (pasta, potatoes, white rice, sugar, etc.) right before bed will spike your insulin levels and lower nighttime Human Growth Hormone (HGH) production.
This is a problem, because not only will reducing night time Human Growth Hormone production make you fat, but it will also speed up the aging process.
About 80% of this fat-burning and anti-aging “super hormone” is released during sleep.
Here are a few simple tips to make sure you get the most from your last meal of the day:
Eat about 3 hours before going to bed. You'll have some time to burn off calories, but you probably won't get too hungry before going to sleep.
Eat frequently throughout the day -- small, healthy meals and snacks spaced about 3 hours apart to minimize hunger cravings at night.
Your last meal should consist mainly of lean protein like chicken breast, low-fat cottage cheese, fish, turkey, and low glycemic carbohydrates like vegetables and fruits.
You should avoid all starchy carbs close to bedtime like bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, and cereals. The only time you should be consuming these starchy carbs close to bed is if you workout late at night because then they will be stored in your muscles for energy instead of being stored as fat.
If you get major carb cravings right before bed, then eat some carbs. Just make sure they're the high fiber, low-glycemic types like apples, berries, peaches, plums, citrus fruit, fresh vegetables or vegetable juice (however, check and make sure that your vegetable juice is low in sodium -- the maximum recommended daily intake of sodium is 2,300mg).
If you're currently strength training to build lean muscle, a great late night meal option is low-fat cottage cheese or skim milk, because it is full of slowly digested casein protein.
You can increase your muscle mass and lose fat by doing one simple thing. Stop eating two or three hours before you go to sleep. Going to bed slightly hungry is actually not a bad thing for gaining muscle, losing fat and general health.
Stop Eating Carbs Before Bed to Increase HGH
How Eating Carbs at Night Affects the Growth Hormone
- Top 25 Beneficial Foods - April 18th, 2019
- 16 Cancer-Causing Foods to Avoid - March 19th, 2019
- Enjoy That Morning Cup of Coffee GUILT-FREE - February 24th, 2019
- HGH Injections, Brain Exercise and Foods That Help You Improve Mental Focus - February 23rd, 2019
- Magnesium: The “Miracle Mineral” - February 19th, 2019
- Protein Building Block - The Facts You Need To Know - February 18th, 2019
- Sugar Should be Avoided if You're Trying to Optimize Your Hormones, like HGH and Testosterone - February 16th, 2019
- Processed Meat Can Put Your Long Term Health At Risk - February 14th, 2019
- The Many Health Benefits of Beets - February 14th, 2019
- Intermittent Fasting (IF) - Does It Work? - February 13th, 2019
- The Importance of Nutrition - February 6th, 2019
- Stop the Chronic Inflammation Epidemic Dead in its Tracks! - December 26th, 2018
- Sugar Addiction: The UnSweet Truth - December 24th, 2018
- Red Meat: Good or Bad? - November 27th, 2018
- Blood pH Level Is A Key Pointer To Ill Heath - November 25th, 2018
- Organic Foods. Make An Informed Decision. - November 21st, 2018
- Why Weight-Loss Plateau's Happen...and What You Can Do About It - November 19th, 2018
- Why You Should Avoid Eating White Flour Products… - November 17th, 2018
- How to Blast “BAD” LDL Cholesterol Out of Your Blood...with Food! - November 16th, 2018
- The Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss - November 16th, 2018
- Longevity and Anti-Aging -- The Use of Flax Seed Oil - November 16th, 2018
- Muscle Loss Can Help Be Prevented With Natural Acid Found In Apples - November 16th, 2018
- Growth Hormone and Fasting: The Fascinating Link - May 16th, 2018
- Healthy Food Choices Has A Surprising Connection With Quality Of Sleep - April 25th, 2018
- How to Battle Psoriatic Disease with Proper Nutrition - January 30th, 2018
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Word Count: 813