I've done my research and chosen your reputable HGH clinic, with board certified specialists, for ongoing testing and treatment of my adult-onset HGH deficiency, of which I have all the symptoms. But I just can't bring myself to go in and get tested or consult with one of your doctors there. I think it's fear that's stopping me.
It's understandable to feel fear or apprehension about seeking medical treatment, especially for a condition like adult-onset growth hormone deficiency (AGHD). It's important to acknowledge your feelings and take steps to address them. Here are some suggestions to help you overcome your fear and move forward with getting the necessary testing and treatment:
- Educate Yourself: Continue to gather information about AGHD, its diagnosis, and treatment options right here on this Web site or at other reputable sources. Understanding the condition and the potential benefits of treatment can help alleviate some of your fears.
- Talk to Us: Our team of doctors and staff is always here for you; consider discussing your concerns with them in person. They can provide guidance, answer questions, and strive to the utmost to help you and be worthy of your trust.
- Support System: Share your concerns with a trusted friend or family member who can provide emotional support and, if possible, accompany you to your appointment at our clinic.
- Online or Phone Consultation: Just like we said in item number two, talk to us – but it can be over the phone initially if you prefer. This can be a less intimidating way to start the process and get your questions answered.
- Start with Testing: If the idea of a full consultation is overwhelming, you might begin with just the initial testing for AGHD. This can help confirm the diagnosis without committing to treatment right away.
- Take Small Steps: Gradually work your way up to more comprehensive consultations and treatment discussions. It's okay to take things at your own pace.
- Mental Health Support: If fear or anxiety is significantly impacting your ability to seek medical care, consider speaking with a mental health professional. He or she can help you address and manage your fears and anxieties.
- Set Goals: Identify specific goals for your healthcare journey. For example, you might start by scheduling a consultation or even just making a list of questions to ask us.
- Remember the Benefits: Keep in mind that seeking treatment for AGHD can potentially dramatically improve your quality of life by addressing the symptoms you've been experiencing. That’s really something to look forward to!
- Stay Informed: You can easily confirm that our clinic is reputable and follows proper medical guidelines and has the best-trained (board certified) doctors in the field. We’ll be happy to provide our physicians’ credentials and training documents, which should do much to allay any fears you might be experiencing.
Ultimately, your health is important, and seeking medical care when you have concerns is a positive step toward improving your well-being. Overcoming fear can take time, but with support and determination, you can take the necessary steps to address your AGHD and work with us to develop a treatment plan that suits your needs and preferences.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- What is the History of the Discovery of HGH? - October 8th, 2023 [September 17th, 2023]
- Maintaining a Proper Medication Schedule - September 17th, 2023 [August 23rd, 2023]
- HGH and It’s Effects on Other Hormones - November 2nd, 2023 [June 10th, 2023]
- Do HGH Booster Supplements Work Faster Than Prescriptions? - August 2nd, 2023 [June 3rd, 2023]
- Mountain Biker Thought his Life Was Over - July 31st, 2023 [May 25th, 2023]
- Can Head Injuries Cause HGH Deficiency? - August 1st, 2023 [May 17th, 2023]
- Get Tested for Hormone Levels, even if You Have No Symptoms - August 2nd, 2023 [March 17th, 2023]
- Nine Hormones that Can Impact Your Weight and How to Promote Hormone Balance - April 7th, 2023 [January 26th, 2023]
- The Evolution of Testosterone Replacement Therapy for men with Prostate Cancer - January 17th, 2023 [January 12th, 2023]
- HGH Therapy – How Can I Know Who Is Legitimate? - April 7th, 2023 [January 10th, 2023]
- A new study confirms: Testosterone Replacement Therapy is safe! - August 8th, 2023 [October 2nd, 2022]
- Can I Reverse the Aging Process with HGH? - August 1st, 2023 [September 21st, 2022]
- Low testosterone in men might increase the risk of severe COVID - August 16th, 2023 [September 6th, 2022]
- HGH Is the “God Particle” - August 1st, 2023 [July 26th, 2022]
- Testimonial: Walter’s HGH Story - August 2nd, 2023 [June 4th, 2022]
- Side Effects Of HGH - April 20th, 2023 [March 21st, 2022]
- HGH Scams (HGH Supplements) - November 21st, 2023 [March 20th, 2022]
- Hgh Product Serostim - April 16th, 2023 [March 11th, 2022]
- Saizen Hgh: Injectable Hgh Product - April 16th, 2023 [March 9th, 2022]
- Nutropin Hgh Detailed Description - August 18th, 2023 [March 8th, 2022]
- Omnitrope Hgh: Human Growth Hormone Product Called Omnitrope. - August 19th, 2023 [March 7th, 2022]
- Genotropin HGH: Human Growth Hormone Product - April 16th, 2023 [March 6th, 2022]
- Saizen Hgh Detailed Description - September 17th, 2023 [March 6th, 2022]
- Genotropin Hgh Detailed Description - September 17th, 2023 [March 4th, 2022]
- Nordiflex HGH Injection Device Information - August 18th, 2023 [March 3rd, 2022]
- Hgh Scams: Different Hgh Scams And Things To Watch For Online - April 16th, 2023 [March 2nd, 2022]
- Braves' Schafer Talks About His Suspension Over Hgh - April 16th, 2023 [March 1st, 2022]
- Us Olympic Committee And Talk Of Hgh - August 18th, 2023 [February 28th, 2022]
- Hgh Sports And Baseball - April 16th, 2023 [February 27th, 2022]
- Hgh Facts - Information About Growth Hormone - April 16th, 2023 [February 26th, 2022]
- Related Glossary of Terms - September 17th, 2023 [February 25th, 2022]
- Your HGH Levels - August 8th, 2023 [February 24th, 2022]
- Hgh For Menopause - August 16th, 2023 [February 23rd, 2022]
- Buying Hgh Hormone Human Growth Hormone - April 16th, 2023 [February 22nd, 2022]
- Sleep To Amplify Human Growth Hormone Levels - April 7th, 2023 [May 27th, 2021]
- Omnitrope Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - April 7th, 2023 [May 6th, 2021]
- Introduction To Human Growth Hormone HGH - August 8th, 2023 [May 10th, 2020]
- What Is Injectable Hgh Human Growth Hormone? - August 2nd, 2023 [May 9th, 2020]
- Hgh Products Genotropin Humantrope Nutropin Saizen Serostim Omnitrope - November 25th, 2021 [May 8th, 2020]
- Hgh Deficiency - August 2nd, 2023 [May 6th, 2020]
- Hgh Dosage - July 21st, 2023 [May 5th, 2020]
- What dietary considerations should I make while on HRT, hormone replacement therapy? - April 15th, 2023 [May 1st, 2020]
- Hgh Releasers - September 17th, 2023 [April 26th, 2020]
- Getting Started With An Hgh Program - August 9th, 2023 [April 25th, 2020]
- Benefits Of Hgh: Thierry Hertoghe - August 8th, 2023 [April 23rd, 2020]
- Hgh In Forefront To Remain Young - January 15th, 2022 [March 18th, 2020]
- Anti-ageing Clinics Distribute Human Growth Hormone - August 16th, 2023 [March 16th, 2020]
- Hgh Therapy - July 21st, 2023 [March 15th, 2020]
- Hgh Replacement - April 16th, 2023 [March 14th, 2020]
- Nutropin Hgh: Hgh Hormone Product - April 16th, 2023 [March 10th, 2020]
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - April 7th, 2023 [March 3rd, 2019]