Name’s Tom H. I've been a mountain biker since I was a kid. I love the feeling of being out in nature, the challenge of the trails, and the sense of accomplishment when I finish a tough ride. But a few years ago, I started to notice that I wasn't as fast or as strong as I used to be. I was tired all the time, and I couldn't seem to recover from my workouts as quickly. I went to see a board certified doctor (only the best will do for me!) and his team at the clinic that sponsors this site, and they ran some tests. Turns out, I had adult-onset HGH deficiency.
HGH deficiency is a condition in which the body doesn't produce enough human growth hormone. HGH is a hormone that plays a role in a number of bodily functions, including growth, metabolism, and muscle mass. When you don't have enough HGH, you can experience a number of symptoms, including fatigue, muscle weakness, and weight gain.
I was devastated by these symptoms in the months leading up to my visit to the clinic and my tests. I thought my life as a mountain biker was over. I couldn't imagine being able to keep up with the other riders if I wasn't as strong as I used to be. But then, I had the test done. So I knew what my root problem was. And my doctor at the clinic said there was a cure – he told me about HRT.
HRT, or hormone replacement therapy, is a treatment that can help people with HGH deficiency. HRT involves taking injections of HGH. The injections increase the HGH in the bloodstream, which makes these symptoms, including fatigue, muscle weakness, and weight gain – disappear!
I decided to give HRT a try. I was really nervous at first, but I'm so glad I did. After just a few weeks of treatment, I started to feel better. I had more energy, I was stronger, and I was losing weight. I was able to start riding my mountain bike again, and I was more than able to keep up with the other riders.
I've been on HRT for about a year now, and I'm so happy with the results. I feel like I have my life back. I'm able to do the things I love, and I feel like I can do anything. My biking abilities are better than they’ve ever been – and I’m over 40! If you're struggling with symptoms like mine, I highly recommend making an appointment to get tested at the clinic. It could change your life.
In addition to my personal experience, there is also a growing body of scientific evidence that supports the use of HRT for HGH deficiency. Studies published in major medical journals find that HRT is effective in improving muscle mass and strength in people with HGH deficiency. Other studies have shown that HRT was effective in improving quality of life in people with HGH deficiency.
If you think you may have HGH deficiency, it's important to get tested – and if you do have a deficiency, by all means have the team here set up a custom program, tailored to your exact needs (everyone is different – beware scammers who try to sell you a “one size fits all” no-exam, no-test “solution”; they don’t work and can harm your health). HRT may be a good option for you if you're looking for a way to improve your quality of life and get back to doing the things you love.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Can Head Injuries Cause HGH Deficiency? - May 17th, 2023 [May 17th, 2023]
- Get Tested for Hormone Levels, even if You Have No Symptoms - April 7th, 2023 [March 17th, 2023]
- Nine Hormones that Can Impact Your Weight and How to Promote Hormone Balance - April 7th, 2023 [January 26th, 2023]
- The Evolution of Testosterone Replacement Therapy for men with Prostate Cancer - January 17th, 2023 [January 12th, 2023]
- HGH Therapy – How Can I Know Who Is Legitimate? - April 7th, 2023 [January 10th, 2023]
- A new study confirms: Testosterone Replacement Therapy is safe! - April 7th, 2023 [October 2nd, 2022]
- Can I Reverse the Aging Process with HGH? - September 21st, 2022 [September 21st, 2022]
- Low testosterone in men might increase the risk of severe COVID - April 7th, 2023 [September 6th, 2022]
- HGH Is the “God Particle” - July 31st, 2022 [July 26th, 2022]
- Testimonial: Walter’s HGH Story - July 9th, 2022 [June 4th, 2022]
- Side Effects Of HGH - April 20th, 2023 [March 21st, 2022]
- HGH Scams (HGH Supplements) - October 5th, 2022 [March 20th, 2022]
- Hgh Product Serostim - April 16th, 2023 [March 11th, 2022]
- Saizen Hgh: Injectable Hgh Product - April 16th, 2023 [March 9th, 2022]
- Nutropin Hgh Detailed Description - March 8th, 2022 [March 8th, 2022]
- Omnitrope Hgh: Human Growth Hormone Product Called Omnitrope. - March 18th, 2022 [March 7th, 2022]
- Genotropin HGH: Human Growth Hormone Product - April 16th, 2023 [March 6th, 2022]
- Saizen Hgh Detailed Description - March 15th, 2022 [March 6th, 2022]
- Genotropin Hgh Detailed Description - March 15th, 2022 [March 4th, 2022]
- Nordiflex HGH Injection Device Information - March 3rd, 2022 [March 3rd, 2022]
- Hgh Scams: Different Hgh Scams And Things To Watch For Online - April 16th, 2023 [March 2nd, 2022]
- Braves' Schafer Talks About His Suspension Over Hgh - April 16th, 2023 [March 1st, 2022]
- Us Olympic Committee And Talk Of Hgh - February 28th, 2022 [February 28th, 2022]
- Hgh Sports And Baseball - April 16th, 2023 [February 27th, 2022]
- Hgh Facts - Information About Growth Hormone - April 16th, 2023 [February 26th, 2022]
- Related Glossary of Terms - February 26th, 2022 [February 25th, 2022]
- Your HGH Levels - February 24th, 2022 [February 24th, 2022]
- Hgh For Menopause - February 23rd, 2022 [February 23rd, 2022]
- Buying Hgh Hormone Human Growth Hormone - April 16th, 2023 [February 22nd, 2022]
- Sleep To Amplify Human Growth Hormone Levels - April 7th, 2023 [May 27th, 2021]
- Omnitrope Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - April 7th, 2023 [May 6th, 2021]
- Introduction To Hgh Growth Hormone Hgh - February 24th, 2022 [May 10th, 2020]
- What Is Injectable Hgh Human Growth Hormone? - January 7th, 2022 [May 9th, 2020]
- Hgh Products Genotropin Humantrope Nutropin Saizen Serostim Omnitrope - November 25th, 2021 [May 8th, 2020]
- Hgh Deficiency - January 7th, 2022 [May 6th, 2020]
- Hgh Dosage - January 4th, 2022 [May 5th, 2020]
- What dietary considerations should I make while on HRT, hormone replacement therapy? - April 15th, 2023 [May 1st, 2020]
- Hgh Releasers - December 12th, 2021 [April 26th, 2020]
- Getting Started With An Hgh Program - December 5th, 2021 [April 25th, 2020]
- Benefits Of Hgh: Thierry Hertoghe - December 5th, 2021 [April 23rd, 2020]
- Hgh In Forefront To Remain Young - January 15th, 2022 [March 18th, 2020]
- Anti-ageing Clinics Distribute Human Growth Hormone - March 16th, 2022 [March 16th, 2020]
- Hgh Therapy - March 15th, 2022 [March 15th, 2020]
- Hgh Replacement - April 16th, 2023 [March 14th, 2020]
- Nutropin Hgh: Hgh Hormone Product - April 16th, 2023 [March 10th, 2020]
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - April 7th, 2023 [March 3rd, 2019]