When it comes to HGH facts, what's the truth behind this latest medical craze? Read on to discover what's truth, what's fiction, and the true miracle of human growth hormone.
But before we dive into HGH facts, let's discuss what it is and how it works.
HGH is the human growth hormone released by your body's pituitary gland. We all have it, and all of our bodies produce it while we're alive. Without it, we wouldn't function; it's that crucial.
However, researchers have discovered that HGH is released less and less after we reach our 30s in life. This reduction in HGH levels in our bodies seems to be a major factor in why we develop age-related symptoms.
So now that you understand what HGH is, let's look at the HGH facts.
News about HGH has come to the forefront of the medical community and public eye, in part because of studies done in the last few decades.
In particular, medical researchers at the Medical College of Wisconsin did a clinical study. In this study, 12 men aged 61 to 81 were given injections of synthetic HGH three times per week for six months.
The results were dramatic.
The men increased their lean muscle mass, reduced their body fat, and enjoyed more toned and firmer skin like they had as younger men.
It was as if the HGH injections were reversing the signs of aging.
As soon as the injections stopped, the men lost their more youthful physiques and reverted to their pre-clinical study body composition levels.
Now it's important to note that these men made no other changes to their overall health regimens. They didn't eat better, exercise more, or even stop smoking. HGH was the only addition to their overall lifestyle.
Obviously, the results intrigued the medical world. Then the public discovered these results. Needless to say, there was an increase in demand for HGH.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Side Effects Of HGH - March 21st, 2022
- HGH Scams (HGH Supplements) - March 20th, 2022
- Hgh Product Serostim - March 11th, 2022
- Saizen Hgh: Injectable Hgh Product - March 9th, 2022
- Nutropin Hgh Detailed Description - March 8th, 2022
- Omnitrope Hgh: Human Growth Hormone Product Called Omnitrope. - March 7th, 2022
- Genotropin HGH: Human Growth Hormone Product - March 6th, 2022
- Saizen Hgh Detailed Description - March 6th, 2022
- Genotropin Hgh Detailed Description - March 4th, 2022
- Nordiflex HGH Injection Device Information - March 3rd, 2022
- Hgh Scams: Different Hgh Scams And Things To Watch For Online - March 2nd, 2022
- Braves' Schafer Talks About His Suspension Over Hgh - March 1st, 2022
- Us Olympic Committee And Talk Of Hgh - February 28th, 2022
- Hgh Sports And Baseball - February 27th, 2022
- Related Glossary of Terms - February 25th, 2022
- Your HGH Levels - February 24th, 2022
- Hgh For Menopause - February 23rd, 2022
- Buying Hgh Hormone Human Growth Hormone - February 22nd, 2022
- Introduction To Hgh Growth Hormone Hgh - May 10th, 2020
- What Is Injectable Hgh Human Growth Hormone? - May 9th, 2020
- Hgh Products Genotropin Humantrope Nutropin Saizen Serostim Omnitrope - May 8th, 2020
- Hgh Deficiency - May 6th, 2020
- Hgh Dosage - May 5th, 2020
- What dietary considerations should I make while on HRT, hormone replacement therapy? - May 1st, 2020
- Hgh Releasers - April 26th, 2020
- Getting Started With An Hgh Program - April 25th, 2020
- Benefits Of Hgh: Thierry Hertoghe - April 23rd, 2020
- Hgh In Forefront To Remain Young - March 18th, 2020
- Anti-ageing Clinics Distribute Human Growth Hormone - March 16th, 2020
- Hgh Therapy - March 15th, 2020
- Hgh Replacement - March 14th, 2020
- Nutropin Hgh: Hgh Hormone Product - March 10th, 2020
Word Count: 316