Are You Sick And Tired Of Being Sick And Tired?
Then It's Time To Slow The Aging Process…with Genotropin
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is one of the most, if not the most crucial hormone in the human body. It is responsible for so many functions of the body and affects fat, muscle, and cells. As we grow, the pituitary gland secretes more and more Growth Hormone.
This secretion reaches a peak in our teen years, as waves of HGH surge through our veins, like a fire hose with the water turned on full blast. Regrettably, this tide begins to drop off as early as our mid-20s. Starting around age 30, we lose Growth Hormone at a rate of at least 10% per decade…and this accelerates dramatically with each passing decade.
The sad reality of this? Very simple. Fully grown adults need HGH every bit as much as children and growing teenagers. By making specific lifestyle changes (right nutrition, exercise, stress reduction, and supplements), we can slow the loss of HGH. But without HGH replacement therapy, we are still fighting a losing battle…despite our best and valiant efforts.
This is Where Genotropin Can Help
Genotropin is biologically similar to HGH in the sense that both are manufactured and secreted by the pituitary gland. Genotropin is an injectable form of HGH and is approved for use in an adult with low levels of HGH.
A stimulation test in the blood detects levels of HGH. This test measures the ability of the pituitary gland to secrete HGH.
How to Use Genotropin Safely
When you begin HGH Genotropin Replacement Therapy, our professional and experienced staff will guide you every step of the way.
Safety is our top priority, and this means we will not prescribe any form of HGH Replacement Therapy (including Genotropin) until we have evaluated the results of your blood work and physical exam.
Specifically, clients will not receive Genotropin therapy if they:
Have active tumors, or are in the process of receiving anti-tumor treatment.
Have any complications from an injury, surgery, and any heart or lung problems
Are suffering from Prader-Willi Syndrome
Are allergic to the preservative Cresol
Once you have begun Genotropin therapy, you will be instructed to contact us immediately if any of the following symptoms appear: vomiting, nausea, blurry vision, and headaches.
These may be symptoms of a rare disorder called Intracranial Hypertension, which occurs as a result of abnormal levels of pressure in and around the brain. As mentioned, this is very rare and is quickly dealt with by halting the therapy or adjusting the dosage.
Other possible side effects are muscle or joint pain, tingling and numbness in the fingers and toes, stiff joints, and fluid retention that may lead to swelling of the feet and hands. These symptoms usually disappear on their own. If not, we will adjust the dosage.
Disclaimer: human growth hormone does not reverse aging. In fact, excessive amounts of HGH can actually accelerate aging.
In addition to the possible side effects mentioned earlier, there are other potential side effects of growth hormone: abnormal bone growth, increased growth of cancer cells and tumors, elevated cholesterol levels, and possible adverse interactions with other drugs or medications.
Human growth hormone replacement therapy is not to be taken lightly. Our staff will guide you every step of the way with constant monitoring and ensure you receive the benefits of HGH safely.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Is it possible to live to 180? Perhaps! - September 17th, 2023 [November 29th, 2022]
- Jeff Bezos Wants to Stop Aging! - August 8th, 2023 [November 24th, 2022]
- The Quest for the Secret of Longevity - August 2nd, 2023 [November 24th, 2022]
- Minoxidil: A potential cure for baldness? - August 19th, 2023 [November 16th, 2022]
- Testosterone Therapy may protect Telomeres and slow aging - November 9th, 2021 [September 14th, 2021]
- Can My Hormones Make Me Fat? - April 15th, 2023 [September 1st, 2021]
- Scientists Bold Prediction: We'll Soon Extend Life Well Beyond 120” - November 2nd, 2022 [August 24th, 2021]
- Why Poor Sleep Quality is a Serious Detriment to Your Health - August 8th, 2023 [June 12th, 2021]
- Laugh It Up! Boost Your HGH FAST - April 15th, 2023 [June 7th, 2021]
- The Six Biggest Hormone Disruptors to Avoid - August 9th, 2023 [May 16th, 2021]
- Stanford University: A Way to Reverse Age-Related Health Issues is a Real Possibility - April 15th, 2023 [February 4th, 2021]
- What Metabolism Reveals About Aging and Mortality - November 9th, 2021 [December 1st, 2020]
- A new study says Human Growth Hormone (HGH) can reverse aging! - September 17th, 2023 [June 30th, 2020]
- Metformin: The First Effective Anti-Aging Drug? - November 9th, 2021 [June 29th, 2020]