Video Link: https://vimeo.com/274398693
Video Download: The Best Ways To Boost Your Levels Of Hgh
Video Stream: The Best Ways To Boost Your Levels Of Hgh
How to boost your HGH levels: The personal guide to longevity and cell regeneration medicine and understanding these most crucial elements of healthy HGH levels.
There is no question about it: Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Replacement Therapy is beyond a doubt the more effective way to boost growth hormone. Nothing can replace the astonishing effects of a growth hormone treatment regimen.
However, there are other things to do that can make HGH therapy kick in even stronger. Here are a few of these ideas:
1. Regular intense exercise including cardio 90 minutes a day six days a week and weight lifting every other day (4 days a week) alternating the upper and lower body.
2. Take multivitamins, vitamin D, and Calcium supplements, amino acids, and Omega 3 (fish oil) supplements
3. Stick with a low-calorie diet of raw, warm, and steamed foods five to six meals a day.
4. No less than eight hours of sleep.
5. Minimize alcohol, cigarettes, and street drugs.
An HGH protocol that works best for you must fit your height, weight, age, blood work, physical exam, and medical history; there is no one size fits all program when doing an HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) program using Human Growth Hormone.
Human Growth Hormone HGH and Diet
Five to six small meals per day. Strictly follow a healthy, nutritious, nutrient-dense, and calorie-restricted diet.
Limit consumption of sugar (a study showed that sugar diminishes Growth Hormone secretion).
Several studies have shown that being over overweight and suffering from obesity can significantly shorten your lifespan and lead to a higher incidence of all kinds of diseases.
Repeated studies have shown that moderate caloric restriction can prolong lifespan by up to 30% in humans and animals.
The best diet based on human evolution is one involving raw foods, eating enough fresh fruits, raw and steamed vegetables, nuts, grains, and seeds. Avoid processed foods to the best of your ability.
Eat enough calories from fruits, vegetables, meat (limit red meat), eggs, and fish.
Try to eat organic foods, because non-organic foods have pesticides that can cause genetic damage and upset your hormone levels.
Try to avoid alcohol, caffeinated or carbonated drinks, processed cereal fiber, non-organic milk products.
Make fighting obesity the central focus of your diet.
Fat tissue is rich in the aromatase enzyme and converts testosterone to estradiol and inactivates testosterone.
Estradiol (17ß-estradiol) (also oestradiol) is a sex hormone.
Mislabeled the "female" hormone, it is also present in males; it represents the primary estrogen in humans.
Increase HGH with Exercise
Regular exercise is the best way to naturally increase your HGH production and your body’s ability to process it.
Moreover, aging brings on weaker muscles, lower bone mass, and less flexibility.
Several studies have shown that exercise prolongs life, decreases heart disease, and lowers high blood pressure and stroke rates.
Aerobic exercise is critical for maintaining a healthy vascular system which is a central factor in longevity, vitality, and health.
Work out a minimum of 4-6 times a week doing aerobic activities (running, jogging, bicycling, dancing) in conjunction with weight training.
Human Growth Hormone and Dietary Supplements
Take adequate amounts of nutrients and supplements.
Take a good multi-vitamin that requires you to take more than one vitamin a day, so the supplements are spread out over a given day.
Be sure your supplement regimen has enough anti-oxidants -- RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) is usually insufficient for the desired health effects. In the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine Desk Reference, you can find out about the recommended doses.
Take the time to do the research. You might also want to get blood work done to see which vitamins and minerals your body has a problem metabolizing and think about increasing those specific vitamins and minerals.
General Rules of HGH Therapy
* Use at bedtime or morning. The pituitary gland's highest secretion of HGH is usually at night during deep sleep.
* Get a full 7 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Insufficient sleep might prevent the deep sleep period during which HGH secretion is highest. Also, full sleep is required to allow your body enough time to do all of the necessary tissue maintenance to avoid decline.
* Get proper nutrition including a good multivitamin. Your body needs the supplies to do all of the muscle support required to prevent deterioration.
* Use before exercise. Exercise also stimulates your pituitary gland to secrete more HGH. Strength (resistance) exercises cause more HGH secretion than aerobic exercise. Strength exercises that use the legs generate the most substantial increase because your legs have the most significant muscles in your body.
Contact us for a FREE, no-obligation discussion about the incredible benefits of growth hormone restoration.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Hormone Therapies: How They Have Evolved and Are Evolving - May 19th, 2023 [February 10th, 2023]
- Slow Aging with Growth Hormone - July 17th, 2022 [July 17th, 2022]
- Cheaping Out on HGH Therapy – JUST DON’T DO IT - August 1st, 2022 [July 12th, 2022]
- Hormone Impacts And Function Of HGH - July 10th, 2022 [July 10th, 2022]
- General Physician Versus Hormone Specialist – Some Symptoms Require a Specialist to Heal - April 20th, 2023 [March 18th, 2022]
- An Introduction to Growth Hormone - November 9th, 2021 [October 27th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Pneumonia - November 9th, 2021 [October 27th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Testosterone Replacement Therapy - November 9th, 2021 [October 27th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and the Hypothalamus Gland - November 9th, 2021 [October 27th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and the Law - November 9th, 2021 [October 27th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Gene Therapy - November 9th, 2021 [October 26th, 2021]
- What Men Need To Know About Testosterone And Growth Hormone - November 9th, 2021 [October 26th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Explained - November 9th, 2021 [October 26th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Sprays - November 9th, 2021 [October 26th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Dosage - November 9th, 2021 [October 26th, 2021]
- Insulin-Similar Growth Factor Benefits - November 9th, 2021 [October 26th, 2021]
- The Benefits of IGF-1 - November 9th, 2021 [October 26th, 2021]
- Hormone Replacement Therapy is Safe - November 9th, 2021 [October 26th, 2021]
- Estrogen HRT May Reduce Breast Cancer Risk - November 9th, 2021 [October 26th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Therapy Reverses Biological Age In Groundbreaking Study - November 9th, 2021 [October 25th, 2021]
- Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue: Sermorelin - November 9th, 2021 [October 25th, 2021]
- Early Hormone Replacement Therapy May Lower Alzheimer Risk - November 9th, 2021 [October 25th, 2021]
- Comprehensive Hormone Replacement Therapy with Tesamorelin - January 24th, 2022 [September 18th, 2021]
- Risks of Hormones in Early Menopause Challenged - November 9th, 2021 [August 24th, 2021]
- Heart Benefits From Hormone Replacement Therapy? - November 9th, 2021 [August 18th, 2021]
- New Research: Cognitive Therapy Could Reduce Menopausal Hot Flashes - November 9th, 2021 [August 16th, 2021]
- A Toxic Hormone is Altering the Sex and Reproduction of Aquatic Life in United States Streams - November 9th, 2021 [August 16th, 2021]
- Act Now to Prevent the Increasingly Common Condition of Hypothyroidism - November 9th, 2021 [June 21st, 2021]
- The HGH Recommended Medical Dosage - The Importance of Blood Work - November 9th, 2021 [May 25th, 2021]
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Safe, Study Suggests - March 16th, 2022 [May 24th, 2021]
- HGH Secretagogue - November 9th, 2021 [May 22nd, 2021]
- Androgel : Men Getting Their Mojo Back! - March 15th, 2022 [May 21st, 2021]
- Hormone Therapy May Help Cut Alzheimer's Risk - November 9th, 2021 [May 18th, 2021]
- Finally Explained: The Mysterious Pineal Gland - November 9th, 2021 [April 30th, 2021]
- Andropause From The Wikipedia Encyclopedia - November 9th, 2021 [April 12th, 2021]
- The Importance of Luteinizing Hormone - November 9th, 2021 [April 11th, 2021]
- Melatonin: The Body's Master Clock - November 9th, 2021 [April 8th, 2021]
- LCN2 Hormone Suppresses Hunger and Discourages Overeating - November 9th, 2021 [April 7th, 2021]
- New Research on Hormone Replacement Therapy - November 9th, 2021 [March 12th, 2021]