Video Download: The Best Ways To Boost Your Levels Of Hgh
Video Stream: The Best Ways To Boost Your Levels Of Hgh
How to boost your HGH levels: The personal guide to longevity and cell regeneration medicine and understanding these most crucial elements of healthy HGH levels.
To get the best results with or without an HGH replacement therapy program, incorporate an overall healthy lifestyle. Here's how to do that:
1. Regular intense exercise including cardio 90 minutes a day six days a week and weight lifting every other day (4 days a week) alternating the upper and lower body.
2. Take multivitamins, vitamin D, and Calcium supplements, amino acids, and Omega 3 (fish oil) supplements
3. Stick with a low-calorie diet of raw, warm, and steamed foods five to six meals a day.
4. No less than eight hours of sleep.
5. Minimize alcohol, cigarettes, and street drugs.
An HGH protocol that works best for you must fit your height, weight, age, blood work, physical exam, and medical history; there is no one size fits all program when doing an HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) program using Human Growth Hormone.
Human Growth Hormone HGH and Diet
Five to six small meals per day. Strictly follow a healthy, nutritious, nutrient-dense, and calorie-restricted diet.
Limit consumption of sugar (a study showed that sugar diminishes Growth Hormone secretion).
Several studies have shown that being over overweight and suffering from obesity can significantly shorten your lifespan and lead to a higher incidence of all kinds of diseases.
Repeated studies have shown that moderate caloric restriction can prolong lifespan by up to 30% in humans and animals.
The best diet based on human evolution is one involving raw foods, eating enough fresh fruits, raw and steamed vegetables, nuts, grains, and seeds. Avoid processed foods to the best of your ability.
Eat enough calories from fruits, vegetables, meat (limit red meat), eggs, and fish.
Try to eat organic foods, because non-organic foods have pesticides which can cause genetic damage and upset your hormone levels.
Try to avoid alcohol, caffeinated or carbonated drinks, processed cereal fiber, non-organic milk products.
Make fighting obesity the central focus of your diet.
Fat tissue is rich in the aromatase enzyme and converts testosterone to estradiol and inactivates testosterone.
Estradiol (17ß-estradiol) (also oestradiol) is a sex hormone.
Mislabeled the "female" hormone, it is also present in males; it represents the primary estrogen in humans.
Increase HGH with Exercise
Regular exercise is the best way to naturally increase your HGH production and your body’s ability to process it.
Moreover, aging brings on weaker muscles, lower bone mass, and less flexibility.
Several studies have shown that exercise prolongs life, decreases heart disease, and lowers high blood pressure and stroke rates.
Aerobic exercise is critical for maintaining a healthy vascular system which is a central factor in longevity, vitality, and health.
Workout a minimum of 4-6 times a week doing aerobic activities (running, jogging, bicycling, dancing) in conjunction with weight training.
Human Growth Hormone and Dietary Supplements
Take adequate amounts of nutrients and supplements.
Take a good multi-vitamin that requires you to take more than one vitamin a day, so the supplements are spread out over a given day.
Be sure your supplement regimen has enough anti-oxidants -- RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) is usually insufficient for the desired health effects. In the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine Desk Reference, you can find out about the recommended doses.
Take the time to do the research. You might also want to get blood work done to see which vitamins and minerals your body has a problem metabolizing and think about increasing those specific vitamins and minerals.
General Rules of HGH Therapy
* Use at bedtime or morning. The pituitary gland's highest secretion of HGH is usually at night during deep sleep.
* Get a full 7 to 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Insufficient sleep might prevent the deep sleep period during which HGH secretion is highest. Also, full sleep is required to allow your body enough time to do all of the necessary tissue maintenance to avoid decline.
* Get proper nutrition including a good multivitamin. Your body needs the supplies to do all of the muscle support required to prevent deterioration.
* Use before exercise. Exercise also stimulates your pituitary gland to secrete more HGH. Strength (resistance) exercises cause more HGH secretion than aerobic exercise. Strength exercises that use the legs generate the most substantial increase because your legs have the most significant muscles in your body.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- HGH Therapy Reverses Biological Age by 1.5 Years In Groundbreaking Study - April 15th, 2021
- Marius Pharmaceuticals Announces Issuance of Two Key Patents Protecting its Proprietary Oral Testosterone Therapy - April 14th, 2021
- The Miracle of the Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue Sermorelin - April 13th, 2021
- Andropause From The Wikipedia Encyclopedia - April 12th, 2021
- The Importance of Luteinizing Hormone - April 11th, 2021
- Early HRT 'May Cut Alzheimer Risk' - April 9th, 2021
- Melatonin: The Body's Master Clock - April 8th, 2021
- LCN2 Hormone Suppresses Hunger and Discourages Overeating - April 7th, 2021
- The HGH Recommended Medical Dosage - The Importance of Blood Work - November 24th, 2020
- Injectable HGH Therapy Manual and Wiki Guide - November 23rd, 2020
- HGH Secretagogue - November 22nd, 2020
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Safe, Study Suggests - November 21st, 2020
- Androgel : Men Getting Their Mojo Back! - November 20th, 2020
- Toxins Could Explain Pneumonia Damage While a Hormone Could be the Cure, Researchers Say - November 19th, 2020
- What You Need to Know About the Hypothalamus Gland - November 17th, 2020
- Hormone Therapy May Help Cut Alzheimer's Risk - November 17th, 2020
- How to Keep Your Human Growth Hormone Treatments Legal - November 16th, 2020
- Risks of Hormones in Early Menopause Challenged - November 14th, 2020
- New Research on Hormone Replacement Therapy - November 13th, 2020
- Heart Benefits From Hormone Replacement Therapy? - November 11th, 2020
- Behavioral Therapy May Help Hot Flashes - November 10th, 2020
- Esquire: Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men: A Review - November 9th, 2020
- Human Growth Hormone Explained - November 8th, 2020
- Gene Therapy - November 7th, 2020
- HGH Sprays -- Fact, Fiction or Scam? - November 5th, 2020
- Human Growth Hormone Options for Administration - November 3rd, 2020
- About IGF-1 Also Known as Somatomedin C - November 2nd, 2020
- IGF-1 Treatment - November 1st, 2020
- Doctors Call For New Guidelines as Study Finds HRT 'is Safe - and Can Protect Heart' - October 31st, 2020
- Researchers Ponder Why Estrogen-Only HRT May Reduce Breast Cancer Risk - October 30th, 2020
- Welcome to HGH and Testosterone Replacement Therapy - October 29th, 2020
- A Toxic Hormone Seems to Be Changing the Sex of Fish in U.S. Rivers - October 28th, 2020
- Finally Explained: The Mysterious Pineal Gland - November 4th, 2019
Word Count: 736