Video Link: https://vimeo.com/280092975
Video Download: Healthy Living Can Add 14 Years To Your Life
Video Stream: Healthy Living Can Add 14 Years To Your Life
At our clinics, we specialize in Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Replacement Therapy. Restoring your diminished growth hormone to a more youthful level will cause several breathtaking changes to occur to your body: a renewed zest for life, less stress, energy levels that go through the roof, the appearance of long-hidden robust muscles, and many more gratifying surprises.
More good news. We do more than hormone restoration, way more. Our health and longevity regimens include lifestyle changes that lay a solid foundation for you to achieve the maximum benefit from your HGH treatment. We offer the support and guidance to ensure that the changes you make will be long-lasting since they deliver rewards that continue on and on. Let's take a look at a few of these lifestyle adjustments.
According to a new study, getting off the couch and getting moving, controlling your alcohol intake, loading up on fruits and vegetables, and not smoking can add up to 14 years to your life.
A research group of more than 20,000 people spanning a decade concluded that those who could not follow any of those recommendations were four times more likely to have died than those who did practice those four healthy habits.
The conclusions were consistent regardless of how obese or financially struggling they were.
The Public Library of Science Medicine study determined that most people could extend their lifespan by adapting those basic changes.
The study was conducted by the University of Cambridge and the Medical Research Council in the English county of Norfolk between 1993 and 2006.
Participants were between the ages of 45 and 79. They were socially mixed and were not suffering from any serious, adverse medical problems.
Taking Off the Years
A point was awarded for each of the following: not smoking, restricting alcohol intake to between one and 14 units per week (the equivalent of between half a glass and seven glasses of wine), eating five servings of fruit and vegetables daily, and exercising regularly.
This last category was either having a sedentary occupation and exercising for a half-hour daily or having an active vocation like a nurse or plumber.
The researchers found that those with four points were substantially less likely to have died over the period than those with zero points. They also made the surprising discovery that a 60-year-old with a score of zero had the same risk of dying as a 74-year-old with the full four points...an astonishing 14-year difference!
"We've known that individually, measures such as not smoking and exercising can have an impact on longevity, but this is the first time we have looked at them all together," said Professor Kay-Tee Khaw, who led the research.
"And we also found that social class and BMI -- Body Mass Index -- really did not have a role to play.
"It means a significant proportion of the population really could feel health benefits through moderate changes."
In the reduction of deaths attributed to cardiovascular disease, the findings were most pronounced, with those scoring zero five times more likely to succumb than those scoring four.
But there was also a relationship between score and cancer deaths.
While the primary analysis excluded people with a known disease, the researchers found that those with higher scores despite suffering from severe conditions fared better than those who scored lower.
Health Campaigners Welcomed the Study
"This is good news and shows that by living a healthy life, people can reduce their risk of dying from heart and circulatory disease," said Judy O'Sullivan of the British Heart Foundation.
"By not smoking, drinking alcohol in moderation, taking [part in] regular physical activity, and eating a diet rich in fruit and vegetables, people can improve their chances of living longer."
A Department of Health spokesperson said: "Everyone has responsibility for their health, which was highlighted last year when we kick-started the Small Change, Big Difference initiative to show people that there are simple changes they can make in their lives that will have a direct impact on their health."
Remember this winning formula: HGH replacement with lifestyle modifications = optimal health and longevity! Contact us for a FREE, no-obligation discussion concerning the benefits of growth hormone replacement.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- HGH Female Blood Panel - July 9th, 2022 [October 28th, 2021]
- Human Growth Hormone Medical Guide - March 16th, 2022 [October 25th, 2021]
- Welcome to Growth Hormone and Testosterone Therapy - July 17th, 2022 [October 11th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Calorie Restriction. - November 9th, 2021 [October 11th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and the Pituitary Gland - November 9th, 2021 [October 11th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Depression - November 9th, 2021 [October 11th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Nutraceuticals - November 9th, 2021 [October 8th, 2021]
- The Link Between Diabetes and Growth Hormone - November 9th, 2021 [October 8th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone reduces Heartburn - November 9th, 2021 [October 8th, 2021]
- Buy Growth Hormone! - November 9th, 2021 [October 8th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone protects your Adrenal Glands - November 9th, 2021 [October 8th, 2021]
- Testosterone Battles Diabetes - November 9th, 2021 [October 8th, 2021]
- How to buy Growth Hormone - November 9th, 2021 [October 8th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone: A powerful tool to battle Erectile Dysfunction - November 9th, 2021 [October 8th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone FAQ's - November 9th, 2021 [October 8th, 2021]
- Cholesterol and Growth Hormone...the Truth May Surprise You! - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- How Can I Get More HGH (Human Growth Hormone) Naturally? - April 16th, 2023 [August 16th, 2021]
- The Curse of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease - November 9th, 2021 [October 11th, 2020]
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Program Protocol Diary - November 9th, 2021 [October 9th, 2020]
- Growth Hormone and Sleep - November 9th, 2021 [October 8th, 2020]
- Did You Know: Sarcopenia is Increasing Among Senior Citizens at a Blistering Pace? - November 9th, 2021 [October 5th, 2020]
- Weight Loss Through HGH - November 9th, 2021 [September 24th, 2020]
- All the Different Brands of Human Growth Hormone -- Guide - November 9th, 2021 [September 21st, 2020]
- A Major Breakthrough in Anti-Aging Science is now Reality! - November 9th, 2021 [September 19th, 2020]