Among all other factors, a sedentary lifestyle is one of the most dangerous for men and women and becomes more dangerous as they get older. More people will die of Chronic Disease this year than all other causes of death combines. Approximately half of Americans are currently living with at least one Chronic Disease. Testosterone Deficiency and HGH Deficiency are increasingly common among adults over the age of 45. Lifestyle and genetics amplify these risks.
According to the Centers for Disease Control, around 40% of men and women struggle with at least two chronic diseases. A strong physical exercise program is a powerful bulwark against the threat of chronic illness and Hormone Imbalance. Several conditions, including Type-2 Diabetes and Low-T, can be fully reversed, prevented, or at least mitigated by a regularly-scheduled exercise program. This doesn't mean you have to make arrangements for physical training three times a week; it just means that you need to create the time in your schedule to get active!
As we advance into the 21st Century, the emphasis of health care is slowly adjusting from medical treatment to lifestyle adjustment. Doctors and nurses are becoming more interested in preventative medicine as a means to help patients live better lives with less risk of disease, surgery, hormone issues, or side-effects from prescription medication.
Doctors Can Help Patients Seek Out Assistance in Their Journey to Live Well
While the combination of research and common sense provides excellent evidence for the therapeutic benefits of exercise and physical activity, many people are unable to make the link from the general population to their own lived experience. Many advocacy groups are urging the medical community to help patients realize the benefits of exercise for their health and help them reach out to groups that can assist them in their efforts to adopt a more active lifestyle.
A little bit of help from above can go a long way. Having a doctor or other medical professional sit down and discuss the impacts that exercise can have on their current state of wellness could change lives and open patients up to the idea that they can personally invest in their improved health. If you're lucky and have a forward-thinking healthcare provider, you may have already experienced something like this, but it takes time for new medical strategies to reach broad acceptance.
How Exercise Can Help Prevent Diabetes and Hormone Imbalance
Type-2 Diabetes is a distressingly common condition that is mostly caused by lifestyle choices such as poor eating habits and low activity level. While genetics play an active role in how much your body can take before losing Insulin Sensitivity, you can avoid Type-2 Diabetes nearly entirely if you eat well and stay active. Our bodies simply aren't designed to process huge amounts of simple processed sugar, carbs, and starches. We were also never meant to just sit around and do nothing all day.
Testosterone Deficiency is a condition that directly impacts the lives of millions of men nationwide. It deflates libido, reduces strength, leads to weight gain, and even impairs cognition, memory, and emotional stability. Exercise is highly effective at stimulating Testosterone Production, especially anaerobic exercise.
Human Growth Hormone Deficiency is also relatively common among aging men and women. HGH promotes youthfulness and vitality via healing and rejuvenation. It also works with Insulin to provide the necessary fuel for physical activity. The ideal level of exercise promotes balance between the two hormones, reducing the risk of Insulin Resistance and encouraging body fat reduction.
Hormone Therapy Can Help Bridge the Gap
For many patients, healthy changes may not be enough to restore adequate Hormone Balance. For these patients, Hormone Replacement Therapy may help them achieve an advanced state of wellness. Other patients may require temporary assistance to help them get the results that they are looking for. A licensed Hormone Specialist can help patients overcome Testosterone Deficiency, Low HGH Levels, and more. While exercise will always be a key aspect of any healthcare routine, don't be afraid to look for a supplemental option to reach your goals! Hormone Imbalance may be preventing you from achieving them.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Interested in boosting your testosterone levels? Here’s How! - June 22nd, 2022
- Wyoming HGH Clinics - May 25th, 2022
- West Virginia HGH Clinics - May 6th, 2022
- Pot Bellies Are Bad for Your Health - Hormone Balance for Men - February 16th, 2022
- Washington, D.C. HGH Clinics - January 18th, 2022
- Zomacton Injections for Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - January 5th, 2022
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - January 5th, 2022
- Light Therapy: The Incredible Benefits of Red Light Therapy - January 3rd, 2022
- Vermont HGH Clinics - December 27th, 2021
- Utah HGH Clinics - December 17th, 2021
- Finally! A safe, effective oral testosterone pill: Jatenzo! - December 13th, 2021
- South Dakota HGH Clinics - December 9th, 2021
- Rhode Island HGH Clinics - December 3rd, 2021
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - November 26th, 2021
- Testosterone and Food: What you eat can boost your testosterone levels! - November 21st, 2021
- New Mexico HGH Clinics - November 17th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and DHEA - November 14th, 2021
- New Hampshire HGH Clinics - November 11th, 2021
- Testosterone and Liver Health - November 5th, 2021
- Nevada HGH Clinics - November 3rd, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin, and Memory - October 15th, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin and Leptin - October 15th, 2021
- Nebraska HGH Clinics - October 6th, 2021
- Essential Amino Acids Critical to Health and Hormone Balance - October 6th, 2021
- Montana HGH Clinics - October 1st, 2021
- Boost testosterone by eating more fat! - September 28th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - September 23rd, 2021
- Celebrity Dax Shepard Takes Pride in Results from Testosterone Therapy - September 9th, 2021
- Ipamorelin Acetate – Boosting HGH with Peptides - August 10th, 2021
- Kansas HGH Clinics - August 5th, 2021
- Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat! - August 2nd, 2021
- Maine HGH Clinics - July 28th, 2021
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - July 26th, 2021
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - July 21st, 2021
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - July 16th, 2021
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - July 14th, 2021
- Delaware HGH Clinics - July 8th, 2021
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - July 6th, 2021
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - June 30th, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - June 28th, 2021
- Recognizing the Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Men - June 25th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Clinics - June 22nd, 2021
- The benefits of Berberine - June 13th, 2021
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - June 7th, 2021
- Using Sleep to Amplify Human Growth Hormone - May 27th, 2021
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - May 13th, 2021
- Omnitrope Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - May 6th, 2021
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - April 29th, 2021
- Are you feeling stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic? - April 26th, 2021
- Norditropin Human Growth Hormone Therapy for HGH Deficiency - April 6th, 2021
- Eat Better to Overcome Stress and Control Blood Sugar - April 1st, 2021
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Reduce Male Fertility and Impair Semen Quality - March 22nd, 2021
- Thyroid Dysfunction Wreaks Havoc on Health and Metabolism - March 15th, 2021
- The Effects of Phthalate Exposure on Childhood Neurological Development - March 1st, 2021
- How to Prevent Sarcopenia (Muscle Loss) Caused by Aging - February 22nd, 2021
- Oxytocin Exposure Leads to Increased Natural Production - February 15th, 2021
- Do Seasonal Changes Affect Hormone Balance? - February 9th, 2021
- Georgia HGH Clinics - February 5th, 2021
- Mississippi HGH Clinics - January 31st, 2021
- Iowa HGH Clinics - January 24th, 2021
- Can Musicians Teach Us to Overcome Fatigue? - January 18th, 2021
- Oregon HGH Clinics - January 12th, 2021
- Are You Suffering From Fatty Liver Disease? - January 12th, 2021
- Connecticut HGH Clinics - January 5th, 2021
- Did you know Saunas may increase growth hormone? - December 26th, 2020
- Oklahoma HGH Clinics - December 8th, 2020
- Alabama HGH Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Wisconsin HGH Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Boosting HGH Levels Naturally Without a Prescription - November 18th, 2020
- Louisiana HGH Clinics - November 6th, 2020
- Andropause is not the same as menopause… - November 3rd, 2020
- South Carolina HGH Clinics - October 29th, 2020
- Minnesota HGH Clinics - October 21st, 2020
- Sogroya (somapacitan) Prescription HGH Treatments FDA-Approved - October 19th, 2020
- The link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - October 7th, 2020
- Rapamycin - September 27th, 2020
- A new study finds a link between Ghrelin, Sarcopenia, and Growth Hormone - September 18th, 2020
- Maryland HGH Clinics - September 9th, 2020
- Mark Cuban Endorses the Use of HGH in the NBA for Injury Recovery Purposes - September 5th, 2020
- Soy: Does it Lower Testosterone? - August 30th, 2020
Word Count: 699