It's a common refrain, “As I get older, I feel like I have less energy. I'm just not as strong as I was before.” Frequently, the men that are saying this used to be very active when they were younger. Sometimes, they are still active but have found that they are hitting a wall regarding their goals for their bodies, minds, and lives. Often, the source of these troubles is Testosterone Deficiency.
Low-T is much more complex than most men realize and impacts many different aspects of men's health. Most guys know that Testosterone is the source of masculinity and libido, but they don't recognize the true depth of influence that Testosterone really has.
The Threat of Low-T Higher Than Ever Before
Falling Testosterone Levels are a natural part of aging, it's true. On the other hand, just because something is natural doesn't always mean it's the best. Our bodies depend on Hormone Balance to operate at their peak, and declining Testosterone Production impedes that optimal function.
In addition to simple aging, the modern world has created new reasons to be concerned about Testosterone Balance. Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals, Obesity, Drugs, and Diabetes all eat away at men's ideal Testosterone Levels, leading to symptoms of Low-T in addition to their own unique symptoms and risks. Men have more reason to be concerned for their Testosterone than ever before. These concerns have led to a drastic increase in Testosterone Prescriptions in the 21st Century. There are four times as many men taking Testosterone today as there were in 2003.
Testosterone Responsible for the Regulation of Several Vital Functions
Our bodies need Testosterone. While sexual function and fertility are important, it's about more than that. Testosterone amplifies muscle mass, protects bone mineral density, maintains healthy body composition, protects the heart, and more. The officially recognized threshold for Low-T is 300 ng/dl, though symptoms can sometimes appear even in men that are borderline. Men's Health Clinics will take the accepted threshold into account but may prescribe Prescription Testosterone or Testosterone Boosters like Enclomiphene even if you're in the low 400s ng/dl. Your needs are determined by a combination of your Testosterone Levels and your symptoms.
Testosterone Can Help Men Everywhere
While some younger men may benefit from Bio-Identical Testosterone Therapy, the older that you get, the more likely that the symptoms will impact your life. The goal of Physician-Prescribed Hormone Replacement Therapy isn't to turn you into Superman but just to help you feel like yourself again! While Testosterone, steroids, Human Growth Hormone, and other HRT Treatments are highly sought after for Performance Enhancement, they should only be used for the treatment of legitimate medical issues.
For a long time, Testosterone and other Hormone Therapy Treatments have been seen as a rich man's game, but Testosterone has only gotten more affordable and more accessible over the last twenty years. Research has continued to provide evidence of benefits, and the clinical protocols for Testosterone have become more refined. The result is that we understand the effects of Testosterone and how best to use Testosterone to improve men's lives while minimizing the risk of side effects.
Don't Be Afraid to Discuss Testosterone with a Doctor
More and more doctors have opened their minds and prescription pads to Testosterone as evidence for its benefits continues to mount. Hormone Therapies like Testosterone have been used to help people age more gracefully, recover more quickly, think more clearly, and just feel better.
It may even pay to reach out to a specialist even if you haven't noticed any big changes. Many men become acclimated to Hormone Imbalance and sluggish energy without recognizing that they could have more energy and drive. It's completely possible to have Testosterone Levels 200-300 ng/dl and not know it, especially for men in their thirties and forties.
While Testosterone Therapy and other treatments to boost Testosterone are effective, they don't always need to be the first course of action. Many factors negatively influence Testosterone, including excess body fat, sedentary lifestyle, alcohol use, and even lack of sunlight. Your Men's Health Specialist will help you determine what changes you should make to increase Testosterone and will help you decide if Prescription Hormone Therapy is a part of that plan.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Systems to Monitor Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) - September 21st, 2022
- Safe Tlando Testosterone Changes Landscape of Low-T Therapy - August 15th, 2022
- Tlando Testosterone - A Brand New Way to Treat Low-T Safely with a Testosterone Pill - July 12th, 2022
- The many benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) - June 13th, 2022
- How Does Masturbation Affect Testosterone Levels? Exploring the Science - March 27th, 2022
- Growth Hormone and The Thyroid Gland - November 19th, 2021
- How Testosterone Impacts Sexual Preferences In Men and Women - October 30th, 2021
- Testosterone FAQ's - October 25th, 2021
- Why You Need Testosterone Replacement Therapy - October 16th, 2021
- Testosterone Battles Obesity - October 16th, 2021
- Testosterone and Male Menopause - October 16th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Benefits - October 16th, 2021
- Testosterone and Aging - October 16th, 2021
- Testosterone and Estrogen - October 16th, 2021
- Judge Vacates $140 Million Verdict in Testosterone Lawsuit - October 15th, 2021
- Testosterone and Disease Prevention - October 15th, 2021
- Testosterone and Metabolic Syndrome - October 15th, 2021
- Testosterone and Women - October 15th, 2021
- Testosterone Does Not Cause Heart Attacks - October 15th, 2021
- Free Testosterone and Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin - October 15th, 2021
- Research proves that Testosterone Therapy Boosts Fertility! - September 26th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Slows Prostate Cancer! - September 13th, 2021
- New Study Concludes: Boosting Testosterone Levels Lowers Men's Death Risk - August 20th, 2021
- In the Battle Against Aging, When do the Risks Outweigh the Rewards? - August 18th, 2021
- A Recent Study Concludes: Testosterone DOES NOT Cause Prostate Cancer - August 16th, 2021
- Testosterone Therapy May Be Good for the Heart if You Have Low-T - July 21st, 2021
- Low-T: What are healthy levels of Testosterone and why is it difficult to measure? - April 3rd, 2021
- Testosterone: How Much Do You Really Know About This Masculine Hormone? - February 9th, 2021
- Male Menopause. Fact or Fiction ? - January 20th, 2021
- New Study Says: The Benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy Outweigh The Risks - January 19th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - January 18th, 2021
- The Great Testosterone Debate - January 14th, 2021
- New Study Finds Testosterone Does Not Increase Your Heart Attack Risk - January 11th, 2021
- Did You Know? Recent Studies Have Confirmed the Link Between Low Testosterone (“Low-T”) and Depression. - January 10th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) May Prevent Heart Attacks and Diabetes - November 17th, 2020
- Testosterone Treatments May Successfully Reverse Type-2 Diabetes in Some Men - November 13th, 2020
- Important Facts About Testosterone Therapy Before Buying - July 13th, 2019
- LabCorp Announces a Change to the Testosterone Reference Range - June 23rd, 2019