Are you persistently gaining weight? Do you keep losing ten pounds and then gaining twenty or thirty? Or have you lost – and then gained back – the same twenty pounds again and again?
One thing you should look into is the possibility that you’re a victim of hormone-induced weight gain (or HIWG, sometimes also called “hormonal weight gain”).
How to Fix Hormone-Induced Weight Gain
Weight gain and weight loss are complex things, and before taking any course of action, it’s important to conduct tests and get an accurate diagnosis from the board certified physicians at our clinic. Taking action based on hard-sell “weight loss” Web sites or sales brochures or your own guesswork can have severe negative health consequences. If your weight gain is hormone-induced HIWG, we’ll find out fast and show you the easy steps you need to take to take care of the problem. In case the problem lies elsewhere, you’ll know that too – and either outcome takes you closer to a solution and a better life for you.
The Basics of the Hormone System
What’s a hormone, anyway? Hormones are chemical messengers in the body. They are secreted by various glands in the body, and basically instruct our tissues and organs to react properly in different situations. If our bodies produce too much or too little of a hormone, things can get out of balance resulting in improper body functioning of many kinds, poor health, and in some cases weight gain.
In women, if the hormone progesterone is too low, and the hormone estrogen is too high, endometriosis can result: tissue that should be restricted to the uterus starts to grow in surrounding areas, resulting in bloating and weight gain.
If your thyroid gland is producing too little thyroid of the hormones it is supposed to produce, it can result in sluggishness, continual fatigue, excessive dryness, poor digestion, falling out hair, and, yes, weight gain – a long with other negative health effects. The thyroid is particularly important in that it regulates the hormone production of other glands. The thyroid is often called the “master gland.”
Chronic Stress is a Major Factor Behind Hormone-Induced Weight Gain
One problem faced by millions of people in our modern world is increasing and continual stress. As the cliché goes, “It’s a jungle out there” in the world of jobs, business, and sometimes even relationships. The increased atomization and decreased trust of an industrial society has caused stress to go from an very occasional thing that happened in emergencies to a continual condition for some people. This often causes a rise in levels of the “stress hormone” cortisol to unhealthy levels. Cortisol itself then causes spikes in blood sugar followed by cravings for sugar and simple carbohydrates. This pattern can definitely trigger weight gain – and, repeated often enough, even diabetes. Proper levels of other hormones can regulate cortisol so it doesn’t get out of hand. But when those other hormones are deficient, serious HIWG can result.
If you are on a quest to achieve life-changing weight loss, we are here to help. You must get tested – and the testing is simple and easy – to know if hormonal imbalances are impacting your weight. If they are, be assured that there is a path to a better future for you.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Is it possible to live to 180? Perhaps! - September 17th, 2023 [November 29th, 2022]
- Jeff Bezos Wants to Stop Aging! - August 8th, 2023 [November 24th, 2022]
- The Quest for the Secret of Longevity - August 2nd, 2023 [November 24th, 2022]
- Minoxidil: A potential cure for baldness? - August 19th, 2023 [November 16th, 2022]
- Testosterone Therapy may protect Telomeres and slow aging - November 9th, 2021 [September 14th, 2021]
- Scientists Bold Prediction: We'll Soon Extend Life Well Beyond 120” - November 2nd, 2022 [August 24th, 2021]
- Why Poor Sleep Quality is a Serious Detriment to Your Health - August 8th, 2023 [June 12th, 2021]
- Laugh It Up! Boost Your HGH FAST - April 15th, 2023 [June 7th, 2021]
- The Six Biggest Hormone Disruptors to Avoid - August 9th, 2023 [May 16th, 2021]
- Stanford University: A Way to Reverse Age-Related Health Issues is a Real Possibility - April 15th, 2023 [February 4th, 2021]
- What Metabolism Reveals About Aging and Mortality - November 9th, 2021 [December 1st, 2020]
- A new study says Human Growth Hormone (HGH) can reverse aging! - September 17th, 2023 [June 30th, 2020]
- Metformin: The First Effective Anti-Aging Drug? - November 9th, 2021 [June 29th, 2020]
- Finally! A Safe, Effective and Easy Way to Slow Aging: Genotropin HGH Product - November 9th, 2021 [June 24th, 2020]