Video Link: https://vimeo.com/249458375
Video Download: The Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss
Video Stream: The Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss
If you are trying to lose weight, it makes sense that drinking apple cider vinegar before meals will help you achieve your goals. Keep reading and learn why.
Apples are a great source of pectin, and including pectin in your diet can make you feel sated and more satisfied.
Since apple cider vinegar contains the same amount of pectin as apples (one apple has about 1.5 grams of pectin), it can similarly suppress your appetite.
Also, there is science behind the reason why apple cider vinegar speeds up weight loss even more efficiently than eating raw apples.
In general, acids help with the digestion of protein, which is the building block for many of our hormones, especially growth hormone.
Growth hormone is instrumental in breaking down fat cells. By increasing the acid present in your stomach before a meal, you’ll experience better, more efficient digestion and increase the availability of protein for hormone synthesis.
Greater protein utilization helps the formation of growth hormone, the substance that keeps the body’s metabolism going while we’re at rest. This is why it is important to drink apple cider vinegar before or with your evening meal.
Because apple cider vinegar stimulates digestion, it also reduces the amount of time that fats remain in the digestive tract.
It’s important that your body gets a chance to remove essential nutrients from your food, and conditions that contribute to diarrhea can be life-threatening.
But at the same time, it can be unhealthy to have food remain in the intestines for too long, since more fats will be absorbed.
Apple cider vinegar can improve the body’s utilization of iron, a nutrient that acts as fuel for a fire. Iron is a fundamental component in substances that carry oxygen to the cells.
Acids (like the acetic acid found in apple cider vinegar) help release iron in the food you eat and make it more available as a building block for oxygen-carrying hemoglobin and oxygen-attracting myoglobin.
Oxygen is as essential for burning energy in the body as it is for a fire to burn in a fireplace. It’s the ability of apple cider vinegar to increase iron utilization and energy consumption in the body that makes it such a supportive food for weight loss.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- The Beneficial Functions of Brown Fat vs. White Fat - May 3rd, 2022
- Testosterone and Magnesium - April 28th, 2022
- Growth Hormone Lowers Blood Sugar - October 24th, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Sleep, and Healthy Food - October 24th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Reduces Inflammation - October 24th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and Weight Loss - October 22nd, 2021
- Growth Hormone and Cholesterol: the Surprising Link - October 22nd, 2021
- Growth Hormone Food Choices - October 21st, 2021
- Growth Hormone and Acidosis - October 21st, 2021
- Growth Hormone and Organic Foods. - October 21st, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Muscle Loss, and Apples - October 20th, 2021
- Boost Growth Hormone with Sleep - October 20th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and Red Meat - October 20th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and Sugar Addiction - October 20th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Stops Inflammation! - October 20th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and the Importance of Nutrition - October 20th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and Intermittent Fasting - October 19th, 2021
- Testosterone, Growth Hormone, and Processed Meat - October 19th, 2021
- Testosterone, Growth Hormone, and Sugar. - October 19th, 2021
- Testosterone and Protein - October 19th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and Coffee - October 19th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and Calcium - October 16th, 2021
- Longevity and Anti-Aging -- The Use of Flax Seed Oil - August 17th, 2021
- 16 Cancer-Causing Foods to Avoid - August 12th, 2021
- All Praise to the Spud -- the Delicious, Health-Giving Potato, That Is - June 1st, 2021
- Leafy Greens are Medicine for Your Gut - April 23rd, 2021
- Health Reasons for a Vegan Diet - April 2nd, 2021
- Growth Hormone and Fasting: The Fascinating Link - February 21st, 2021
- The Many Health Benefits of Beets / Remolacha - February 18th, 2021
- Top 25 Beneficial Foods - February 16th, 2021
- Why Weight-Loss Plateau's Happen...and What You Can Do About It - February 16th, 2021
- HGH Injections, Brain Exercise and Foods That Help You Improve Mental Focus - January 30th, 2021
- What to eat to boost testosterone - December 14th, 2020
- The Health and Hormone Balancing Qualities of Broccoli - August 27th, 2020
- Covid-19 Risk Linked to Obesity Risk And Associated High Leptin Levels - August 21st, 2020
Word Count: 402