Video Download: The Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss
Video Stream: The Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss
If you are trying to lose weight, it makes sense that drinking apple cider vinegar before meals will help you achieve your goals. Keep reading and learn why.
Apples are a great source of pectin, and including pectin in your diet can make you feel sated and more satisfied.
Since apple cider vinegar contains the same amount of pectin as apples (one apple has about 1.5 grams of pectin), it can similarly suppress your appetite.
Also, there is science behind the reason why apple cider vinegar speeds up weight loss even more efficiently than eating raw apples.
In general, acids help with the digestion of protein, which is the building block for many of our hormones, especially growth hormone.
Growth hormone is instrumental in breaking down fat cells. By increasing the acid present in your stomach before a meal, you’ll experience better, more efficient digestion and increase the availability of protein for hormone synthesis.
Greater protein utilization helps the formation of growth hormone, the substance that keeps the body’s metabolism going while we’re at rest. This is why it is important to drink apple cider vinegar before or with your evening meal.
Because apple cider vinegar stimulates digestion, it also reduces the amount of time that fats remain in the digestive tract.
It’s important that your body gets a chance to remove essential nutrients from your food, and conditions that contribute to diarrhea can be life-threatening.
But at the same time, it can be unhealthy to have food remain in the intestines for too long, since more fats will be absorbed.
Apple cider vinegar can improve the body’s utilization of iron, a nutrient that acts as fuel for a fire. Iron is a fundamental component in substances that carry oxygen to the cells.
Acids (like the acetic acid found in apple cider vinegar) help release iron in the food you eat and make it more available as a building block for oxygen-carrying hemoglobin and oxygen-attracting myoglobin.
Oxygen is as essential for burning energy in the body as it is for a fire to burn in a fireplace. It’s the ability of apple cider vinegar to increase iron utilization and energy consumption in the body that makes it such a supportive food for weight loss.
- Covid-19 Risk Linked to Obesity Risk And Associated High Leptin Levels - August 21st, 2020
- How to Battle Psoriatic Disease with Proper Nutrition - August 1st, 2020
- Longevity and Anti-Aging -- The Use of Flax Seed Oil - July 30th, 2020
- Healthy Food Choices Has A Surprising Connection With Quality Of Sleep - July 29th, 2020
- Growth Hormone and Fasting: The Fascinating Link - July 28th, 2020
- Injectable Growth Hormone Shots for Weight Loss: What's More Important for Dieting? Exercise, Healthy Eating or Sleep? - July 27th, 2020
- Cinnamon Study Shows Blood Sugar Benefits for Pre-Diabetics - July 26th, 2020
- How to Blast “BAD” LDL Cholesterol Out of Your Blood...with Food! - July 25th, 2020
- Why You Should Avoid Eating White Flour Products… - July 22nd, 2020
- Why Weight-Loss Plateau's Happen...and What You Can Do About It - July 21st, 2020
- Organic Foods. Make An Informed Decision. - July 20th, 2020
- Blood pH Level Is A Key Pointer To Ill Heath - July 19th, 2020
- Muscle Loss Can Help Be Prevented With Natural Acid Found In Apples - July 18th, 2020
- Increase HGH By Restricting Calorie Intake Before Sleeping - July 17th, 2020
- Red Meat: Good or Bad? - July 16th, 2020
- Sugar Addiction: The UnSweet Truth - July 15th, 2020
- Stop the Chronic Inflammation Epidemic Dead in its Tracks! - July 13th, 2020
- The Importance of Nutrition - July 12th, 2020
- Intermittent Fasting (IF) - Does It Work? - July 11th, 2020
- The Many Health Benefits of Beets / Remolacha - July 10th, 2020
- Processed Meat Can Put Your Long Term Health At Risk - July 9th, 2020
- Sugar Should be Avoided if You're Trying to Optimize Your Hormones, like HGH and Testosterone - July 8th, 2020
- Protein Building Block - The Facts You Need To Know - July 7th, 2020
- HGH Injections, Brain Exercise and Foods That Help You Improve Mental Focus - July 6th, 2020
- Enjoy That Morning Cup of Coffee GUILT-FREE - July 5th, 2020
- 16 Cancer-Causing Foods to Avoid - July 4th, 2020
- Top 25 Beneficial Foods - July 3rd, 2020
- The Importance of Calcium for Health and Wellness - July 2nd, 2020
- Magnesium: The “Miracle Mineral” - July 1st, 2020
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
Word Count: 402