Video Link: https://vimeo.com/571944048
Video Download: Recognizing The Signs Of Hormone Imbalance In Men
Video Stream: Recognizing The Signs Of Hormone Imbalance In Men
One of the key aspects of good health is Hormone Balance. The various hormones in the human body interact with one another in a grand interplay that facilitates human health and function.
Hormone Imbalance is one of the primary causes of degrading health and wellness. In fact, many of the health issues that we have come to associate with the aging process are actually the result of changing Hormone Levels.
Many hormones, such as Human Growth Hormone and Testosterone, become more precious as we get older. There's a reason that these hormones are associated with health and virility.
The Endocrine System is the umbrella term for all aspects of the human system related to hormone function. Organs and tissues throughout the body both produce hormones and have receptors for these chemical signals.
The Endocrine System is largely responsible for making sure that different organs and systems work together. The following is just a short list of responsibilities associated with your hormones:
- Basal Metabolic Rate
- Temperature Regulation
- Stress and Mood
- Development and Growth
- Fertility and Sexual Function
- Blood Pressure/Pulse
- Circadian Rhythm/Sleep Patterns
As you can see, your Endocrine System has a ton of responsibilities, and these responsibilities can interact with one another in ways that you might not expect. Any particular hormone that falls out of balance, such as Testosterone, Insulin, or Thyroxine, can have far-reaching impacts that drain your vitality and increase your risk of health problems.
Sometimes the problem is too much: Obese men tend to produce too much Estrogen, for example. Other times, the problem is insufficient hormone production, such as Testosterone Deficiency which leads to low sex drive, erectile dysfunction, and more. Our hormone levels are constantly in flux—temporary abnormalities are little cause for concern. Chronic issues with Hormone Imbalance are a major cause for concern, however.
What Are Types of Hormonal Imbalance in Men?
While there are a wide variety of conditions that are associated with Hormone Imbalance, the following is a selection of those that you should be aware of:
- Low-T – Testosterone is the cornerstone of masculinity. Testosterone Deficiency leads to sexual dysfunction and also contributes to weight gain, loss of strength, fatigue, and more
- HGH Deficiency – Human Growth Hormone helps control growth, metabolism, and healing
- Hypothyroidism – Under-performance of the Thyroid Gland associated with poor temperature regulation, mood dysregulation, and obesity
- Hyperthyroidism – Over-active Thyroid Gland associated with overly high metabolism
- Adrenal Fatigue – Chronic Stress depletes reserves of Adrenal Hormones, leading to exhaustion and lack of energy
Could You Be Struggling With Hormone Imbalance?
As you can see, many hormonal issues share some of the same symptoms. This can make it difficult to properly diagnose the source of Hormone Imbalance without adequate testing and blood work. Hormone Specialists around the United States have extensive training in the identification and treatment of endocrine disruption.
Hormonal issues tend to be characterized by a wide range of symptoms that impact the whole of the individual. This is because Hormones have widespread downstream impacts which modulate various different organs and other systems.
If you've experienced a collection of symptoms such as those below, it may be the time to reach out to an Endocrinologist or Hormone Clinic in your area:
- Long bouts of fatigue without an identifiable cause
- Frequent trips to the bathroom
- High levels of thirst
- Depression, Anxiety, Irritability
- Unhealthy changes in blood pressure/heart rate
- Thermoregulation issues
- Trouble sleeping through the night
- Cold sweats and hot flashes
- Inability to lose weight
- Weight loss sudden and without cause
What Causes Hormonal Imbalance?
The Endocrine System is simultaneously robust and sensitive to interference. There are a wide variety of issues that can affect your Hormone Levels.
- Chronic stress leads to the overproduction of Cortisol at the expense of other hormones and can eventually lead to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Obesity and Overeating lead to the overproduction of Estrogen and the suppression of Testosterone while also contributing to Insulin Resistance and Type-2 Diabetes
- Anorexia depletes the body of important nutrients, which have widespread impacts on hormone production
- Drug Use and Abuse can alter your body's ability to produce healthy levels of certain hormones such as Testosterone
- Environmental Exposure to Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals
- Physical Trauma can directly impact your hormone production at the source
- Tumors, cancerous or benign, can lead to the over-production or suppression of hormone production
- Aging has a natural impact on levels of various hormones, including Human Growth Hormone and Testosterone
Methods to Preserve and Restore Hormone Balance
While some forms of Hormone Imbalance will inevitably require medical intervention, there's a lot that you can do to recalibrate and reinforce your hormone levels. Here are some options to consider:
- Work on your diet - What goes in your body has huge consequences for your health. Simple sugars and carbohydrates can have a devastating impact on HGH Levels and Insulin Sensitivity. Complex carbohydrates protect your body from insulin spikes. Also, make sure you are getting adequate proteins, healthy fats, and essential nutrients.
- Make an Effort To Sleep Deeply and Well – Many hormones, such as Human Growth Hormone, are produced primarily at night. Poor sleeping habits also increase levels of the stress hormone Cortisol.
- Engage in regular exercise – Your body is designed for physical activity. A sedentary lifestyle is one of the biggest factors of Hormone Imbalance. Exercise promotes the production of Testosterone and relieves stress. Cardiovascular exercise is for the heart, and weight training is great for hormone balance and longevity. Consider combining both cardiovascular and anaerobic workouts with High-Intensity Interval Training.
- Control Stress – Make sure you give your body and mind time to unwind. Consider meditation, or just go for a walk or spend some time with friends in a relaxing environment.
- Reach Out to a Professional – You Don't have to go it alone. There's a Licensed and Board-Certified Hormone Clinic near you that can provide guidance and assistance to help you restore Hormone Balance!
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Safe Storage, Injection and Disposal of HGH - May 10th, 2023 [May 10th, 2023]
- Phoenix Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [October 14th, 2022]
- San Diego Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [September 23rd, 2022]
- San Antonio Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [September 16th, 2022]
- Improving Memory for Diabetics with Testosterone - September 9th, 2022 [September 8th, 2022]
- Houston Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [August 17th, 2022]
- Chicago Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [August 9th, 2022]
- Los Angeles Testosterone and Growth Hormone - April 7th, 2023 [August 4th, 2022]
- Testosterone and Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMFs) - August 5th, 2022 [August 2nd, 2022]
- The link between water, HGH, and Testosterone - July 28th, 2022 [July 28th, 2022]
- New York City Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [July 27th, 2022]
- HGH, Nutrition, Fasting, and Stem Cells…The Fascinating Links! - July 20th, 2022 [July 20th, 2022]
- How to Boost Testosterone with Food - July 11th, 2022 [July 11th, 2022]
- Thinking about Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)? - July 5th, 2022 [July 5th, 2022]
- You Don’t Need Permission to See a Specialist - April 20th, 2023 [June 28th, 2022]
- Interested in boosting your testosterone levels? Here’s How! - April 20th, 2023 [June 22nd, 2022]
- Wyoming Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [May 25th, 2022]
- West Virginia HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [May 6th, 2022]
- Pot Bellies Are Bad for Your Health - Hormone Balance for Men - February 16th, 2022 [February 16th, 2022]
- Washington, D.C. HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 18th, 2022]
- Zomacton Injections for Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - January 5th, 2022 [January 5th, 2022]
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - January 14th, 2022 [January 5th, 2022]
- Light Therapy: The Incredible Benefits of Red Light Therapy - January 4th, 2022 [January 3rd, 2022]
- Vermont HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 27th, 2021]
- Utah HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 17th, 2021]
- Finally! A safe, effective oral testosterone pill: Jatenzo! - December 13th, 2021 [December 13th, 2021]
- South Dakota HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 9th, 2021]
- Rhode Island HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 3rd, 2021]
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 26th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Food: What you eat can boost your testosterone levels! - November 21st, 2021 [November 21st, 2021]
- New Mexico HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 17th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and DHEA - April 16th, 2023 [November 14th, 2021]
- New Hampshire HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 11th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Liver Health - November 9th, 2021 [November 5th, 2021]
- Nevada HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 3rd, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin, and Memory - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin and Leptin - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Nebraska HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [October 6th, 2021]
- Montana HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [October 1st, 2021]
- Boost testosterone by eating more fat! - November 9th, 2021 [September 28th, 2021]
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - November 9th, 2021 [September 23rd, 2021]
- Celebrity Dax Shepard Takes Pride in Results from Testosterone Therapy - January 24th, 2022 [September 9th, 2021]
- Ipamorelin Acetate – Boosting HGH with Peptides - January 20th, 2022 [August 10th, 2021]
- Kansas HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [August 5th, 2021]
- Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat! - November 9th, 2021 [August 2nd, 2021]
- Maine HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 28th, 2021]
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - November 9th, 2021 [July 26th, 2021]
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - November 9th, 2021 [July 21st, 2021]
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - November 9th, 2021 [July 16th, 2021]
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 14th, 2021]
- Delaware HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 8th, 2021]
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - March 15th, 2022 [July 6th, 2021]
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - November 9th, 2021 [June 30th, 2021]
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [June 28th, 2021]
- Alaska HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [June 22nd, 2021]
- The benefits of Berberine - November 9th, 2021 [June 13th, 2021]
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - November 9th, 2021 [June 7th, 2021]
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - January 14th, 2022 [May 13th, 2021]
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - January 20th, 2022 [April 29th, 2021]
- Are you feeling stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic? - March 15th, 2022 [April 26th, 2021]
- Norditropin Human Growth Hormone Therapy for HGH Deficiency - November 9th, 2021 [April 6th, 2021]
- Eat Better to Overcome Stress and Control Blood Sugar - November 9th, 2021 [April 1st, 2021]
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Reduce Male Fertility and Impair Semen Quality - November 9th, 2021 [March 22nd, 2021]
- Thyroid Dysfunction Wreaks Havoc on Health and Metabolism - November 9th, 2021 [March 15th, 2021]
- Physical Activity for Protection against Hormone Imbalance and Chronic Diseases - November 9th, 2021 [March 11th, 2021]
- The Effects of Phthalate Exposure on Childhood Neurological Development - June 9th, 2021 [March 1st, 2021]
- How to Prevent Sarcopenia (Muscle Loss) Caused by Aging - May 3rd, 2021 [February 22nd, 2021]
- Oxytocin Exposure Leads to Increased Natural Production - November 9th, 2021 [February 15th, 2021]
- Do Seasonal Changes Affect Hormone Balance? - November 9th, 2021 [February 9th, 2021]
- Georgia HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [February 5th, 2021]
- Mississippi HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 31st, 2021]
- Iowa HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 24th, 2021]
- Can Musicians Teach Us to Overcome Fatigue? - November 9th, 2021 [January 18th, 2021]
- Oregon HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 12th, 2021]
- Are You Suffering From Fatty Liver Disease? - April 20th, 2023 [January 12th, 2021]
- Connecticut HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 5th, 2021]
- Did you know Saunas may increase growth hormone? - April 20th, 2023 [December 26th, 2020]
- Oklahoma HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 8th, 2020]
- Alabama HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 1st, 2020]
- Wisconsin HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 1st, 2020]