One of the key aspects of good health is Hormone Balance. The various hormones in the human body interact with one another in a grand interplay that facilitates human health and function.
Hormone Imbalance is one of the primary causes of degrading health and wellness. In fact, many of the health issues that we have come to associate with the aging process are actually the result of changing Hormone Levels.
Many hormones, such as Human Growth Hormone and Testosterone, become more precious as we get older. There's a reason that these hormones are associated with health and virility.
The Endocrine System is the umbrella term for all aspects of the human system related to hormone function. Organs and tissues throughout the body both produce hormones and have receptors for these chemical signals.
The Endocrine System is largely responsible for making sure that different organs and systems work together. The following is just a short list of responsibilities associated with your hormones:
- Basal Metabolic Rate
- Temperature Regulation
- Stress and Mood
- Development and Growth
- Fertility and Sexual Function
- Blood Pressure/Pulse
- Circadian Rhythm/Sleep Patterns
As you can see, your Endocrine System has a ton of responsibilities, and these responsibilities can interact with one another in ways that you might not expect. Any particular hormone that falls out of balance, such as Testosterone, Insulin, or Thyroxine, can have far-reaching impacts that drain your vitality and increase your risk of health problems.
Sometimes the problem is too much: Obese men tend to produce too much Estrogen, for example. Other times, the problem is insufficient hormone production, such as Testosterone Deficiency which leads to low sex drive, erectile dysfunction, and more. Our hormone levels are constantly in flux—temporary abnormalities are little cause for concern. Chronic issues with Hormone Imbalance are a major cause for concern, however.
What Are Types of Hormonal Imbalance in Men?
While there are a wide variety of conditions that are associated with Hormone Imbalance, the following is a selection of those that you should be aware of:
- Low-T – Testosterone is the cornerstone of masculinity. Testosterone Deficiency leads to sexual dysfunction and also contributes to weight gain, loss of strength, fatigue, and more
- HGH Deficiency – Human Growth Hormone helps control growth, metabolism, and healing
- Hypothyroidism – Under-performance of the Thyroid Gland associated with poor temperature regulation, mood dysregulation, and obesity
- Hyperthyroidism – Over-active Thyroid Gland associated with overly high metabolism
- Adrenal Fatigue – Chronic Stress depletes reserves of Adrenal Hormones, leading to exhaustion and lack of energy
Could You Be Struggling With Hormone Imbalance?
As you can see, many hormonal issues share some of the same symptoms. This can make it difficult to properly diagnose the source of Hormone Imbalance without adequate testing and blood work. Hormone Specialists around the United States have extensive training in the identification and treatment of endocrine disruption.
Hormonal issues tend to be characterized by a wide range of symptoms that impact the whole of the individual. This is because Hormones have widespread downstream impacts which modulate various different organs and other systems.
If you've experienced a collection of symptoms such as those below, it may be the time to reach out to an Endocrinologist or Hormone Clinic in your area:
- Long bouts of fatigue without an identifiable cause
- Frequent trips to the bathroom
- High levels of thirst
- Depression, Anxiety, Irritability
- Unhealthy changes in blood pressure/heart rate
- Thermoregulation issues
- Trouble sleeping through the night
- Cold sweats and hot flashes
- Inability to lose weight
- Weight loss sudden and without cause
What Causes Hormonal Imbalance?
The Endocrine System is simultaneously robust and sensitive to interference. There are a wide variety of issues that can affect your Hormone Levels.
- Chronic stress leads to the overproduction of Cortisol at the expense of other hormones and can eventually lead to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Obesity and Overeating lead to the overproduction of Estrogen and the suppression of Testosterone while also contributing to Insulin Resistance and Type-2 Diabetes
- Anorexia depletes the body of important nutrients, which have widespread impacts on hormone production
- Drug Use and Abuse can alter your body's ability to produce healthy levels of certain hormones such as Testosterone
- Environmental Exposure to Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals
- Physical Trauma can directly impact your hormone production at the source
- Tumors, cancerous or benign, can lead to the over-production or suppression of hormone production
- Aging has a natural impact on levels of various hormones, including Human Growth Hormone and Testosterone
Methods to Preserve and Restore Hormone Balance
While some forms of Hormone Imbalance will inevitably require medical intervention, there's a lot that you can do to recalibrate and reinforce your hormone levels. Here are some options to consider:
- Work on your diet - What goes in your body has huge consequences for your health. Simple sugars and carbohydrates can have a devastating impact on HGH Levels and Insulin Sensitivity. Complex carbohydrates protect your body from insulin spikes. Also, make sure you are getting adequate proteins, healthy fats, and essential nutrients.
- Make an Effort To Sleep Deeply and Well – Many hormones, such as Human Growth Hormone, are produced primarily at night. Poor sleeping habits also increase levels of the stress hormone Cortisol.
- Engage in regular exercise – Your body is designed for physical activity. A sedentary lifestyle is one of the biggest factors of Hormone Imbalance. Exercise promotes the production of Testosterone and relieves stress. Cardiovascular exercise is for the heart, and weight training is great for hormone balance and longevity. Consider combining both cardiovascular and anaerobic workouts with High-Intensity Interval Training.
- Control Stress – Make sure you give your body and mind time to unwind. Consider meditation, or just go for a walk or spend some time with friends in a relaxing environment.
- Reach Out to a Professional – You Don't have to go it alone. There's a Licensed and Board-Certified Hormone Clinic near you that can provide guidance and assistance to help you restore Hormone Balance!
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin, and Memory - October 15th, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin and Leptin - October 15th, 2021
- Nebraska HGH Clinics - October 6th, 2021
- Essential Amino Acids Critical to Health and Hormone Balance - October 6th, 2021
- Montana HGH Clinics - October 1st, 2021
- Boost testosterone by eating more fat! - September 28th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - September 23rd, 2021
- Celebrity Dax Shepard Takes Pride in Results from Testosterone Therapy - September 9th, 2021
- Ipamorelin Acetate – Boosting HGH with Peptides - August 10th, 2021
- Kansas HGH Clinics - August 5th, 2021
- Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat! - August 2nd, 2021
- Maine HGH Clinics - July 28th, 2021
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - July 26th, 2021
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - July 21st, 2021
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - July 16th, 2021
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - July 14th, 2021
- Delaware HGH Clinics - July 8th, 2021
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - July 6th, 2021
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - June 30th, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - June 28th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Clinics - June 22nd, 2021
- The benefits of Berberine - June 13th, 2021
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - June 7th, 2021
- Using Sleep to Amplify Human Growth Hormone - May 27th, 2021
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - May 13th, 2021
- Omnitrope Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - May 6th, 2021
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - April 29th, 2021
- Are you feeling stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic? - April 26th, 2021
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - April 14th, 2021
- Norditropin Human Growth Hormone Therapy for HGH Deficiency - April 6th, 2021
- Eat Better to Overcome Stress and Control Blood Sugar - April 1st, 2021
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Reduce Male Fertility and Impair Semen Quality - March 22nd, 2021
- Thyroid Dysfunction Wreaks Havoc on Health and Metabolism - March 15th, 2021
- Physical Activity for Protection against Hormone Imbalance and Chronic Diseases - March 11th, 2021
- The Effects of Phthalate Exposure on Childhood Neurological Development - March 1st, 2021
- How to Prevent Sarcopenia (Muscle Loss) Caused by Aging - February 22nd, 2021
- Oxytocin Exposure Leads to Increased Natural Production - February 15th, 2021
- Do Seasonal Changes Affect Hormone Balance? - February 9th, 2021
- Georgia HGH Clinics - February 5th, 2021
- Mississippi HGH Clinics - January 31st, 2021
- Iowa HGH Clinics - January 24th, 2021
- Can Musicians Teach Us to Overcome Fatigue? - January 18th, 2021
- Oregon HGH Clinics - January 12th, 2021
- Are You Suffering From Fatty Liver Disease? - January 12th, 2021
- Connecticut HGH Clinics - January 5th, 2021
- Did you know Saunas may increase growth hormone? - December 26th, 2020
- Oklahoma HGH Clinics - December 8th, 2020
- Alabama HGH Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Wisconsin HGH Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Boosting HGH Levels Naturally Without a Prescription - November 18th, 2020
- Louisiana HGH Clinics - November 6th, 2020
- Andropause is not the same as menopause… - November 3rd, 2020
- South Carolina HGH Clinics - October 29th, 2020
- Minnesota HGH Clinics - October 21st, 2020
- Sogroya (somapacitan) Prescription HGH Treatments FDA-Approved - October 19th, 2020
- The link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - October 7th, 2020
- Rapamycin - September 27th, 2020
- A new study finds a link between Ghrelin, Sarcopenia, and Growth Hormone - September 18th, 2020
- Maryland HGH Clinics - September 9th, 2020
- Mark Cuban Endorses the Use of HGH in the NBA for Injury Recovery Purposes - September 5th, 2020
- Soy: Does it Lower Testosterone? - August 30th, 2020
- Missouri HGH Clinics - August 24th, 2020
- Indiana HGH Clinics - August 13th, 2020
- Covid-19 Dangers Worsened By Stress and Cortisol - August 13th, 2020
- Michigan HGH Clinics - August 12th, 2020
- Growth Hormone Plays a Role in Controlling Blood Sugar - August 8th, 2020
- Tennessee HGH Clinics - August 3rd, 2020
- Massachusetts HGH Clinics - July 21st, 2020
- Washington HGH Clinics - July 9th, 2020
- Virginia HGH Clinics - June 24th, 2020
- New Jersey HGH Clinics - June 1st, 2020
- North Carolina HGH Clinics - May 10th, 2020
- Did you know: Lifestyle plays a huge role in testosterone levels - January 9th, 2020
- Kentucky HGH Clinics - January 9th, 2020
- Ohio HGH Clinics - October 17th, 2019
- Texas HGH Clinics - September 12th, 2019
- Florida HGH Clinics - August 29th, 2019
- Colorado HGH Clinics - August 2nd, 2019
- Arizona HGH Clinics - July 29th, 2019
- Pennsylvania HGH Clinics - July 22nd, 2019
Word Count: 998