Have you been struggling with discouraging weight gain as you get older? Are you finding it harder to develop muscle and burn fat? While men don't go through the same hormonal journey as women, Hormone Balance is still critically important to men's health throughout their lives. As guys get older, the threat of Hormone Imbalance looms larger, and our ability to produce certain critical hormones wanes.
Menopause is an abrupt change in women's lives, which signals the end of their childbearing capacity. In men, age-related hormone changes are more gradual but still lead to significant changes in physiology. Many doctors and medical professionals refer to mid-life changes in men's Hormone Balance as Andropause.
Andropause leads to changes in energy metabolism and fat storage, which are modulated by many hormones, including Testosterone, Estrogen (yes, even in men!), HGH, Cortisol, and Insulin. Earlier in life, this balance favors Testosterone and Human Growth Hormone. This balance tends to keep the other hormones in control. As Andropause advances, however, Testosterone and HGH Levels fall into a state of decline, which causes Cortisol to increase and can contribute to Insulin Resistance and higher Estrogen Levels. All of these factors combine to deposit stubborn adipose fat deposits around the belly and midsection.
Pear Shape vs. Apple Shape—Central Obesity
Hormone Imbalance and belly fat go hand in hand. The body type most associated with chronic health issues is the Apple Shape. This is also known as Central Obesity. This is distinct from the Pear Shape, where fat is distributed mainly to the hips and thighs. An overabundance of tummy fat is correlated with many dangerous health problems, including osteoporosis, diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, and even some cancers! Most of these issues are also linked to disruptions in Hormone Balance.
While some aspects of aging are inevitable, there are tools at our disposal to help mitigate some of the worst effects of aging. In fact, many health issues related to aging result from hormone imbalance and other factors that can be corrected.
Modern Threats to Hormone Balance
Human beings are meant to stay active and eat a certain diet. The modern sedentary lifestyle exacerbates the effects of Andropause because we tend to live in a strange world of low activity, high stress, and poor diet, which tips the scales away from health and toward disaster. Simple sugars, white flour, and junk food lead to skyrocketing insulin levels, leading to insulin resistance and diabetes.
Tense work environments and high-pressure situations lead to feelings of Chronic Anxiety, which suck up resources that would otherwise be spent on the production of Testosterone. Late nights and bright lights lead to sleep disruption that suppresses our natural Hormone Patterns and further tips the scales toward Cortisol and Estrogen.
Natural Methods to Boost Testosterone and Control Hormone Imbalance
There's a lot that you can do on your own terms to burn body fat and restore healthier Hormone Levels. Exercise, especially resistance training and high-intensity workouts, heavily stimulate the production of both Human Growth Hormone and Testosterone.
What we eat in diet is crucial too. Simple carbohydrates go straight to the stomach and are metabolized dangerously fast by the digestive system. Your diet should feature complex carbohydrates and fiber, which slow your digestion down and provide you with more consistent energy, which doesn't lead to insulin spikes. Furthermore, you should include plenty of healthy fats and protein to give your body the building blocks for Testosterone, Growth Hormone, and other Critical Hormones.
Finally, you should manage your anxiety and boost hormones by making a conscious effort to improve your sleeping habits, ideally limiting exposure to harsh lights in the last hours of your day. Mindful meditation and yoga during the day can help you sleep easier at night and provide a release valve for anxiety.
Hormone Replacement Therapy Can Rejuvenate Hormone Balance and Help You Lose Belly Fat
While natural weight loss and fat burning methods can be very effective for men, Andropause leads to a state of diminishing returns. Exercise, a healthy diet, and restorative sleep all help boost Testosterone and HGH Levels, but men hit a certain ceiling based on their age which is associated with the declining output of critical hormones and precursors.
If you feel that your personal efforts just aren't cutting it anymore, it may be time to talk to a Men's Clinic about Hormone Replacement Therapy. HGH Deficiency and Low-T can be diagnosed with simple tests, and a Comprehensive Metabolic Panel provides a wealth of information regarding your underlying health status.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Washington, D.C. HGH Clinics - January 18th, 2022
- Zomacton Injections for Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - January 5th, 2022
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - January 5th, 2022
- Light Therapy: The Incredible Benefits of Red Light Therapy - January 3rd, 2022
- Vermont HGH Clinics - December 27th, 2021
- Utah HGH Clinics - December 17th, 2021
- Finally! A safe, effective oral testosterone pill: Jatenzo! - December 13th, 2021
- South Dakota HGH Clinics - December 9th, 2021
- Rhode Island HGH Clinics - December 3rd, 2021
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - November 26th, 2021
- Testosterone and Food: What you eat can boost your testosterone levels! - November 21st, 2021
- New Mexico HGH Clinics - November 17th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and DHEA - November 14th, 2021
- New Hampshire HGH Clinics - November 11th, 2021
- Testosterone and Liver Health - November 5th, 2021
- Nevada HGH Clinics - November 3rd, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin, and Memory - October 15th, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin and Leptin - October 15th, 2021
- Nebraska HGH Clinics - October 6th, 2021
- Essential Amino Acids Critical to Health and Hormone Balance - October 6th, 2021
- Montana HGH Clinics - October 1st, 2021
- Boost testosterone by eating more fat! - September 28th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - September 23rd, 2021
- Celebrity Dax Shepard Takes Pride in Results from Testosterone Therapy - September 9th, 2021
- Ipamorelin Acetate – Boosting HGH with Peptides - August 10th, 2021
- Kansas HGH Clinics - August 5th, 2021
- Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat! - August 2nd, 2021
- Maine HGH Clinics - July 28th, 2021
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - July 26th, 2021
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - July 21st, 2021
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - July 16th, 2021
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - July 14th, 2021
- Delaware HGH Clinics - July 8th, 2021
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - July 6th, 2021
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - June 30th, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - June 28th, 2021
- Recognizing the Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Men - June 25th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Clinics - June 22nd, 2021
- The benefits of Berberine - June 13th, 2021
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - June 7th, 2021
- Using Sleep to Amplify Human Growth Hormone - May 27th, 2021
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - May 13th, 2021
- Omnitrope Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - May 6th, 2021
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - April 29th, 2021
- Are you feeling stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic? - April 26th, 2021
- Norditropin Human Growth Hormone Therapy for HGH Deficiency - April 6th, 2021
- Eat Better to Overcome Stress and Control Blood Sugar - April 1st, 2021
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Reduce Male Fertility and Impair Semen Quality - March 22nd, 2021
- Thyroid Dysfunction Wreaks Havoc on Health and Metabolism - March 15th, 2021
- Physical Activity for Protection against Hormone Imbalance and Chronic Diseases - March 11th, 2021
- The Effects of Phthalate Exposure on Childhood Neurological Development - March 1st, 2021
- How to Prevent Sarcopenia (Muscle Loss) Caused by Aging - February 22nd, 2021
- Oxytocin Exposure Leads to Increased Natural Production - February 15th, 2021
- Do Seasonal Changes Affect Hormone Balance? - February 9th, 2021
- Georgia HGH Clinics - February 5th, 2021
- Mississippi HGH Clinics - January 31st, 2021
- Iowa HGH Clinics - January 24th, 2021
- Can Musicians Teach Us to Overcome Fatigue? - January 18th, 2021
- Oregon HGH Clinics - January 12th, 2021
- Are You Suffering From Fatty Liver Disease? - January 12th, 2021
- Connecticut HGH Clinics - January 5th, 2021
- Did you know Saunas may increase growth hormone? - December 26th, 2020
- Oklahoma HGH Clinics - December 8th, 2020
- Alabama HGH Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Wisconsin HGH Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Boosting HGH Levels Naturally Without a Prescription - November 18th, 2020
- Louisiana HGH Clinics - November 6th, 2020
- Andropause is not the same as menopause… - November 3rd, 2020
- South Carolina HGH Clinics - October 29th, 2020
- Minnesota HGH Clinics - October 21st, 2020
- Sogroya (somapacitan) Prescription HGH Treatments FDA-Approved - October 19th, 2020
- The link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - October 7th, 2020
- Rapamycin - September 27th, 2020
- A new study finds a link between Ghrelin, Sarcopenia, and Growth Hormone - September 18th, 2020
- Maryland HGH Clinics - September 9th, 2020
- Mark Cuban Endorses the Use of HGH in the NBA for Injury Recovery Purposes - September 5th, 2020
- Soy: Does it Lower Testosterone? - August 30th, 2020
- Missouri HGH Clinics - August 24th, 2020
- Indiana HGH Clinics - August 13th, 2020
- Covid-19 Dangers Worsened By Stress and Cortisol - August 13th, 2020
Word Count: 770