Fed up with looking in the mirror and not liking what you see?
Discouraged that your workouts are not delivering what you need?
Sick and tired of feeling sick and tired?
Then it's time to take action! Add DIM to your supplement menu and stop letting estrogen rob you of your manhood!
Video Link: https://vimeo.com/260664144
Video Download: Fed Up With Looking In The Mirror And Not Liking What You See
Video Stream: Fed Up With Looking In The Mirror And Not Liking What You See
Why is Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) so popular?
Ask any doctor. They will tell you the grim fact: their male patients over 40 have many complaints they never suffered from in their youth.
Depression. Weight gain, with an increase of slabs of ugly, disease-producing blubber.
Shrinkage of muscles and loss of muscle tone. Moodiness.
Dry, wrinkled, weathered skin. Never-ending joint aches and pains.
Hair loss. Constant fatigue, which takes a terrible toll on every aspect of their lives.
Loss of sex drive. The parade of horrors just continues, seemingly without let-up.
Worse, all-too-often they are told that it's only aging, and there's nothing to be done about it...so deal with it.
Sadly, too many men believe this sad refrain, give up and throw in the towel.
But it Doesn't Have to Be That Way
You've searched and searched, desperate to do something...almost anything...to reverse this nightmare of seeing and experiencing the disintegration of your manhood.
And you've discovered something that looks promising: Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT).
Next, you've decided to take action and have come to our clinic.
Great! You are exactly where you need to be. We are proud to offer the most effective, cutting-edge Hormone Replacement Therapies available anywhere in the world.
We will individualize a Testosterone Replacement Therapy program designed specifically for you.
We will provide you with everything you need: the right substance, the exact dosage and monitor your progress with safety and positive results as our 1-2 goals.
But We Don't Stop There
At our clinic, we believe in a total, holistic approach.
This includes nutritional guidelines, exercise programs, and supplements.
Used together, we deliver results quickly and safely.
As part of this approach, we must first stop the loss of your Testosterone levels. To accomplish this, we consider every cause of your low testosterone (“Low-T”).
And That Includes Estrogen: The Hidden Testosterone Killer
There are many causes of Low-T: prescription drugs, stress, junk food and beverages, recreational drugs, poor thyroid, and liver function, lack of sleep and one of the biggest causes often overlooked: the increasing levels of Estrogen in the aging male body.
Estrogen: a Stealth Missile
Estrogen is defined as “any of a group of steroid hormones that promote the development and maintenance of female characteristics of the body.”
For our purposes, remember this simple formula: as Testosterone levels drop, estrogen levels rise.
When you think about it, this makes perfect sense.
Testosterone is the ultimate male hormone and is responsible for masculine characteristics (i.e., deep voice, muscle growth, body hair, etc.).
So how does Estrogen gain a foothold in a man's body?
One of the main culprits is our modern-day environment, which is jammed-packed with Estrogen traps like:
Pollutants like lead in paint, mercury, and pesticides
Phthalates (chemicals used in many household air fresheners and deodorants) and plastic containers loaded with Bisphenol A (BPA), a synthetic compound with several adverse side effects
Shampoos, soaps, and detergents
Shower curtains (yep, believe it or not)
And more...much more seemingly innocuous items that are “Estrogen bombs.”
All of these traps cause our Estrogen levels to accumulate over time, with results that are most unpleasant: increased blood pressure, fat accumulation, weakened immune system, mood swings, birth defects, increased prostate size and manufacturing prostate cancer cells...and lowered Testosterone levels.
All of this leads to the dreaded “Dad body.”
Estrogen is fed to farm animals to help them gain weight. And soy products are Estrogen-loaded.
Re-read the list above...and remember that there are many more household items that contain Estrogen...too numerous to list. In short, Estrogen is advancing, like an invading, stealth army in darkness...with you in its cross-hairs.
What all of this means is this: our Testosterone levels are under constant attack from a wide array of sources, with potentially dangerous side effects.
If that weren't bad enough, many doctors are not aware of this hidden danger.
To be fair, this topic is not covered in the curriculum of medical schools, nor is it a hot topic in the tons of medical journals that our over-burdened physicians are forced to wade through.
So, your doctor may not be able to help you deal with rising Estrogen, in spite of his or her good intentions.
Even more insidious, consider this: Estrogen is invisible; you can't see it, feel it, or even taste it.
However, it invades your system regularly and sneakily.
One more problem to consider: don't think that the label “BPA-free” means that the product is harmless.
The replacement chemical is something titled Bisphenol S (BPS) -- and can be every bit as disruptive and damaging as BPA.
It has a slightly different chemical makeup from BPA, and that gives manufacturers the green light to plaster the “BPA-free” labels on their products.
But in reality, the health hazards are still there.
Therefore, to make sure your TRT delivers the maximum benefits, we need to “set the table” by making sure nothing is standing in the way of your treatment.
The usual ratio of Testosterone/Estrogen in healthy men is 10-1. But due to the factors mentioned above, at times, the level can swing dramatically in favor of Estrogen.
This ratio is intolerable and must be stopped, dead in its tracks
This is Where DIM Comes into Play
DIM is the abbreviation for diindolylmethane.
This substance is found naturally in plants, especially vegetables in the cruciferous family (broccoli, asparagus, cauliflower, cabbage, and Brussels sprouts).
Like charging reinforcements on to the battlefield, DIM attacks Estrogen with a vengeance, smashing it down into less hazardous substances, and neutralizing the hideous effects of this feminizing hormone.
How DIM Works
There are two types of Testosterone circulating in your blood: free, or bound to carrier proteins.
In particular, it is the Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) that is the carrier protein.
Free Testosterone is what we want since it can cross the blood-brain barrier, and also enter muscles and fat cells, where it does its beneficial work.
Regrettably, only a small amount of Testosterone (2% or less) is free.
Therefore, the majority of Testosterone is bound to SHBG.
This is unfortunate since it is unable to fulfill its vital functions.
Here's where DIM comes to the rescue by beneficially affecting Estrogen metabolism, thus allowing a higher level of free testosterone to circulate in the blood.
This is accomplished by lowering the level of SHBG.
This happens as a result of DIM's ability to speed up the metabolism of Estrogen, decreasing un-metabolized levels of Estrogen, and increasing the levels of 2-hydroxy-estrogens, a beneficial substance.
This is important since 2-hydroxy-estrogens have the keys to “spring” Testosterone from the jail of SHBG, and let it loose to go to work.
The thing to remember is this: DIM delivers a 1-2 punch: it slashes un-metabolized Estrogen levels and raises 2-hydroxy-estrogen levels.
This sturdy, dynamic duo is what helps to provide Testosterone's youthful, therapeutic benefits.
As men age, Estrogen metabolism slows naturally. When coupled with all of the environmental impacts, the need for the body to “clear” excess Estrogen becomes life-saving.
DIM Also Delivers Robust Prostate Protection
Also, DIM has been proven to slow the growth of prostate cancer cells to a crawl...by as much as 70%! Here's why:
As men age and the Estrogen/Testosterone balance becomes more and more out-of-whack, excess Estrogen accumulates in the prostate.
Research has shown that this ramps up the production of prostate-specific antigen protein (PSA).
The level of PSA in a man's blood stream is a standard screening test to uncover the severeness of prostate size increase and therefore the risk of prostate cancer.
Estradiol (the active form of Estrogen) is directly linked to an increase in the prostate gland's manufacture of PSA.
Fortunately, this deadly effect can be neutralized by DIM stimulating an increase in beneficial Estrogen metabolites (substances formed in or necessary for metabolism).
The last thing in the world any man needs is prostate problems. DIM is a safe, inexpensive addition to your prostate protection arsenal.
DIM Helps Women as Well
It's not just men who can benefit from DIM. Studies have uncovered that women diagnosed with uterine and breast cancer have low levels of 2-hydroxy-estrogen (the right kind), and excess levels of 16-hydroxy estrogen (the wrong type).
High levels of 16-hydroxy-estrogen are made worse by the environmental causes mentioned earlier and are as debilitating to women as they are to men.
DIM promotes a healthy Estrogen balance since it boosts the level of the good 2-hydroxy-estrogens and lowers the level of the bad 16-hydroxy-estrogens.
This can potentially slow down or inhibit serious illness.
Also, many women have reported improvement in premenstrual syndrome (PMS) after supplementing with DIM.
Again, the evidence points to DIM's ability to restore the correct Estrogen levels that are unbalanced with PMS.
Smart Eating and Supplements = the Winning Formula
It is vital to add cruciferous veggies to your diet.
However, it would be extremely challenging, if not impossible to obtain the amount of DIM needed to produce its protective benefits: at least two pounds a day!
Therefore, it is recommended to consider taking DIM in supplemental form to ensure your levels of this vital protector are adequate to deliver its benefits. 200 to 400 mg of DIM daily is the preferred recommendation.
Clean, smart eating and TRT combined with DIM supplementation = the winning formula.
This safe, inexpensive supplement will set up the right environment for your body -- a situation that will ensure you'll obtain maximum benefit from your Testosterone Replacement Therapy program.
Contact us for a FREE, no-obligation discussion of the benefits of TRT.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Testosterone Blockers Thwart Melanoma - April 7th, 2023 [December 11th, 2022]
- A former Mr. Olympia speaks about testosterone - August 9th, 2023 [November 8th, 2022]
- A new study reveals that Testosterone improves body composition in men with low testosterone! - August 16th, 2023 [October 17th, 2022]
- Toxic Chemicals are Killing your testosterone…And your Manhood! - August 9th, 2023 [October 10th, 2022]
- Testosterone May Help You Keep Your Job (Or Find Another) - April 7th, 2023 [October 4th, 2022]
- Systems to Monitor Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) - August 9th, 2023 [September 21st, 2022]
- Safe Tlando Testosterone Changes Landscape of Low-T Therapy - September 8th, 2022 [August 15th, 2022]
- Tlando Testosterone - A Brand New Way to Treat Low-T Safely with a Testosterone Pill - August 5th, 2022 [July 12th, 2022]
- The many benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) - August 18th, 2023 [June 13th, 2022]
- Testosterone Therapy Increasingly Used to Help Men Take Control of Aging - June 24th, 2022 [May 30th, 2022]
- How Does Masturbation Affect Testosterone Levels? Exploring the Science - June 24th, 2022 [March 27th, 2022]
- Growth Hormone and The Thyroid Gland - November 19th, 2021 [November 19th, 2021]
- How Testosterone Impacts Sexual Preferences In Men and Women - November 9th, 2021 [October 30th, 2021]
- Testosterone FAQ's - March 15th, 2022 [October 25th, 2021]
- Why You Need Testosterone Replacement Therapy - March 15th, 2022 [October 16th, 2021]
- Testosterone Battles Obesity - November 9th, 2021 [October 16th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Male Menopause - November 9th, 2021 [October 16th, 2021]
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Benefits - November 9th, 2021 [October 16th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Aging - November 9th, 2021 [October 16th, 2021]
- Judge Vacates $140 Million Verdict in Testosterone Lawsuit - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Disease Prevention - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Metabolic Syndrome - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Women - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Testosterone Does Not Cause Heart Attacks - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Free Testosterone and Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Research proves that Testosterone Therapy Boosts Fertility! - November 9th, 2021 [September 26th, 2021]
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Slows Prostate Cancer! - November 9th, 2021 [September 13th, 2021]
- New Study Concludes: Boosting Testosterone Levels Lowers Men's Death Risk - March 15th, 2022 [August 20th, 2021]
- In the Battle Against Aging, When do the Risks Outweigh the Rewards? - November 9th, 2021 [August 18th, 2021]
- A Recent Study Concludes: Testosterone DOES NOT Cause Prostate Cancer - July 26th, 2023 [August 16th, 2021]
- Testosterone Therapy May Be Good for the Heart if You Have Low-T - January 20th, 2022 [July 21st, 2021]
- Low-T: What are healthy levels of Testosterone and why is it difficult to measure? - May 23rd, 2023 [April 3rd, 2021]
- Testosterone: How Much Do You Really Know About This Masculine Hormone? - August 19th, 2023 [February 9th, 2021]
- Male Menopause. Fact or Fiction ? - November 9th, 2021 [January 20th, 2021]
- New Study Says: The Benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy Outweigh The Risks - November 9th, 2021 [January 19th, 2021]
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - November 9th, 2021 [January 18th, 2021]
- The Great Testosterone Debate - November 9th, 2021 [January 14th, 2021]
- New Study Finds Testosterone Does Not Increase Your Heart Attack Risk - November 9th, 2021 [January 11th, 2021]
- Did You Know? Recent Studies Have Confirmed the Link Between Low Testosterone (“Low-T”) and Depression. - November 9th, 2021 [January 10th, 2021]
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) May Prevent Heart Attacks and Diabetes - November 9th, 2021 [November 17th, 2020]
- Testosterone Treatments May Successfully Reverse Type-2 Diabetes in Some Men - November 9th, 2021 [November 13th, 2020]
- Soy: Does it Lower Testosterone? - September 17th, 2023 [August 30th, 2020]
- Important Facts About Testosterone Therapy Before Buying - November 9th, 2021 [July 13th, 2019]
- LabCorp Announces a Change to the Testosterone Reference Range - November 9th, 2021 [June 23rd, 2019]