Berberine: The powerful plant compound that controls blood sugar...
And delivers many more exciting health benefits!
So you have finally decided to take charge of your health, and in your search for safe, legal, and effective ways to restore your vital, life-giving hormones to a more youthful level you have arrived at our web page. Congratulations! You are exactly where you need to be.
We are proud to offer several hormone replacement options: Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Replacement Therapy, Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT), and Sermorelin Therapy. We will construct a regimen of hormone therapy that is specifically designed for you and only you.
You are unique, and we will treat you as such. Our programs also include recommendations for stress reduction, exercise, nutrition, and the latest research from the world of live-extended, health-promoting nutritional supplements.
We recognize that staying abreast of the ever-changing world of supplementation is a Sisyphean task. For a brief reminder from Greek mythology, as punishment for his wicked behavior the Greek king Sisyphus was condemned to push a gigantic boulder up a steep hill over and over again only to have it slip and roll back down to the bottom of the hill.
This resulted in a maddening, never-ending cycle of frustration for the unfortunate king.
This is the same problem we face today in all aspects of our lives, and that includes health. We are constantly bombarded with conflicting recommendations from the so-called “experts” who are often anything but experts.
When it comes to how to workout, what to eat, how to control our weight, get a good night’s sleep, and what supplements to take (if any) the cacophony of contradictory, “my-way-or-the-highway” advice all-too-often leaves us right back at the bottom of the hill, frustrated and feeling hopeless similar to King Sisyphus.
It is understandable why so many folks wave the white flag of surrender due to mental exhaustion and give up their attempts to get on and stay on the path of good health and return to their old patterns of a health-robbing, self-destructive lifestyle.
We get it. We understand. And we guarantee that it won’t happen here! Our recommendations are based on solid, scientifically-based, up-to-date research, especially concerning supplements…
Sugar. It’s addictive. It’s alluring. It’s delicious. But it is also insidiously devastating to your continued good health, well-being and longevity.
The broad range of diseases that are linked to sugar are well-known:
Type 2 diabetes
High blood pressure
Knowing this, it seems obvious that health-conscious people would make consuming less sugar an absolute must. Just stop adding it to your food and the problem is solved, right?
Wrong! Sugar is hidden almost everywhere!
While consciously deciding not to add sugar to your food is the first step, it is almost impossible to cut it out completely. Why?
The “hidden sugar effect.”
Hidden sugar is sugar that sneaks into your food and drinks under the guise of several different names: glucose syrup, dextrose, modified starch, corn syrup, fructose syrup, agave nectar, beet sugar, cane juice, caramel, galactose (beware of anything with “ose” at the end of the word), sucrose – the list goes on and on.
These artificial, Frankenstein-like monstrosities creep stealthily into your body like a silent midnight burglar through a broad range of food and drinks:
Canned tomato soup
Many processed foods
Bread, especially white bread
Jelly and Jam
And more...much much more
So this is the environment we are up against. We can’t expect the huge food conglomerates (“Big Agra”) to make dramatic changes since sugar adds flavor and boosts the bottom line of the corporations.
Knowing this, we are on our own. And we are also human and with a wide array of sugar ambushes waiting for us we can’t possibly avoid consuming any sugar, and a little goes a long way in sabotaging our health, fitness, and longevity goals.
And this is where Berberine comes into the equation
Berberine is a bio-active herbal substance found in many different plants. Berberine has a long history of use going back more than 3,000 years in both Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine, and its benefits have finally spread to the U.S.
The key to Berberine’s effectiveness is the herb’s ability to control the molecules in our cells that regulate blood sugar. Berberine boosts the uptake of glucose into the cells which improves insulin sensitivity and lowers glucose production in the liver.
Berberine also delivers several more impressive benefits. Let’s take a look at a few of them:
Lowers blood sugar. According to the National Diabetes Statistics Report, 2020, over 34.2 Americans – just over 1 in 10 – suffer from diabetes. Worse, an astonishing 88 million American adults – approximately 1 in 3 – have prediabetes. With this crippling disease on a seemingly inexorable march of death and destruction, we are in an “all-hands-on-deck” search for the tools to halt this trend. Berberine fits the bill perfectly.
Lower cholesterol. Recent studies have shown that regular use of Berberine can reduce triglycerides and low-density lipoproteins (i.e. the “bad cholesterol”). These are two benefits that most of the pharmaceuticals prescribed for diabetes cannot do.
Lower the risk of heart disease. Most of the systems in our bodies are interconnected and strengthening one area spills over into other areas. Berberine’s ability to lower blood sugar, total cholesterol, triglycerides, blood pressure, and weight loss strengthen and protect the heart by increasing the heart’s efficiency. Heart disease is the most common cause of death worldwide, so you owe it to yourself to do all you can to avoid becoming another cardiovascular statistic.
Help with weight loss. In a recent 12-week study with obese people, 500 mg of Berberine taken 3 times daily resulted in an average of 5 pounds of weight loss. The researchers concluded that “...berberine has potential clinical application in reducing visceral fat and controlling obesity.” The researchers also stated that berberine may reduce the size of fat cells and lower their numbers as well – a double-bonus!
Improve digestion. Berberine contains both anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, and therefore shows promise in easing a broad range of digestive disorders.
Reduce inflammation. Inflammation has been shown to be the underlying cause or at least a contributing factor in virtually all disease and other debilitating health issues and concerns. Berberine helps to dampen the fires of inflammation.
Offers a natural alternative to powerful prescription drugs. Prescription drugs have worked countless life-saving miracles and continue to do so. The drugs prescribed for blood sugar control are effective but often come with side effects. If blood sugar can be held in check with a herb that is easier on the system it may make the use of pharmaceuticals unnecessary. However, this is something that needs to be discussed with a medical professional who is aware of your current health condition.
Memory boost, better mood, and improved cognitive function. High blood sugar levels, diabetes, and insulin resistance offer result in brain fog and memory impairment. Research has found a link between diabetes and the onset of dementia. Berberine has been shown to protect acetylcholine, a crucial brain chemical that is needed for focus, memory, and cognition.
And more benefits...much, much more!
Should you consider taking Berberine?
It depends. Although berberine is generally considered safe, there are potential side effects from the substance. People with low blood pressure need to be careful since berberine has the potential to lower blood pressure and this may be a case of too much of a good thing if your blood pressure is chronically low.
As with any new addition to your nutritional intake, there is the possibility of an upset stomach. Pregnant and nursing women should avoid berberine.
If you are currently taking prescriptions for diabetes or insulin you must discuss berberine use with your physician!
Think about this. Many people burdened with diabetes have succeeded in replacing their prescriptions with berberine or at least lowering the amount of the drugs needed. But this is not something to attempt on your own. Your blood sugar must be monitored closely and continually and your doctor needs to be aware of the addition of berberine for regular consultations.
We will be your health partner
As mentioned earlier, we provide several hormone replacement regimens that are safe and efficient. These therapies are specifically designed for you and consider your present physical condition, your problem areas, and your health and longevity goals and guarantee your results.
And this includes all facets of health: fitness, nutrition, sleep, hydration, toxin removal, light therapy, stress control, and the latest and most effective nutritional supplements like berberine.
But we can’t swing into action without hearing from you.
Contact us for a FREE, no-obligation discussion of the hormone replacement therapies and all other life-changing aspects of health and longevity that we can deliver.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- The Importance of Regular Monitoring in Growth Hormone Therapy - November 23rd, 2023 [November 23rd, 2023]
- Stem Cell Research and Regenerative Medicine - November 12th, 2023 [October 9th, 2023]
- Nanotechnology for Health and Longevity - October 17th, 2023 [October 3rd, 2023]
- Expert Views: Human Immortality as a Possible Outcome Through AI - October 17th, 2023 [September 28th, 2023]
- Human Longevity and Immortality: Exploring the Confluence of AI, Stem Cell Technologies, and Nanotechnology - October 8th, 2023 [September 21st, 2023]
- Chronic Fatigue and Weakness Major Symptom of HGH Deficiency - November 2nd, 2023 [July 13th, 2023]
- Safe Storage, Injection and Disposal of HGH - August 1st, 2023 [May 10th, 2023]
- Phoenix Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [October 14th, 2022]
- San Diego Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [September 23rd, 2022]
- San Antonio Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [September 16th, 2022]
- Improving Memory for Diabetics with Testosterone - September 9th, 2022 [September 8th, 2022]
- Houston Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [August 17th, 2022]
- Chicago Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [August 9th, 2022]
- Los Angeles Testosterone and Growth Hormone - April 7th, 2023 [August 4th, 2022]
- Testosterone and Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMFs) - August 9th, 2023 [August 2nd, 2022]
- The link between water, HGH, and Testosterone - August 9th, 2023 [July 28th, 2022]
- New York City Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [July 27th, 2022]
- HGH, Nutrition, Fasting, and Stem Cells…The Fascinating Links! - November 9th, 2023 [July 20th, 2022]
- How to Boost Testosterone with Food - July 31st, 2023 [July 11th, 2022]
- Thinking about Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)? - August 18th, 2023 [July 5th, 2022]
- You Don’t Need Permission to See a Specialist - April 20th, 2023 [June 28th, 2022]
- Interested in boosting your testosterone levels? Here’s How! - April 20th, 2023 [June 22nd, 2022]
- Wyoming Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [May 25th, 2022]
- West Virginia HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [May 6th, 2022]
- Pot Bellies Are Bad for Your Health - Hormone Balance for Men - February 16th, 2022 [February 16th, 2022]
- Washington, D.C. HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 18th, 2022]
- Zomacton Injections for Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - January 5th, 2022 [January 5th, 2022]
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - January 14th, 2022 [January 5th, 2022]
- Light Therapy: The Incredible Benefits of Red Light Therapy - August 9th, 2023 [January 3rd, 2022]
- Vermont HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 27th, 2021]
- Utah HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 17th, 2021]
- Finally! A safe, effective oral testosterone pill: Jatenzo! - August 16th, 2023 [December 13th, 2021]
- South Dakota HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 9th, 2021]
- Rhode Island HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 3rd, 2021]
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 26th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Food: What you eat can boost your testosterone levels! - August 16th, 2023 [November 21st, 2021]
- New Mexico HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 17th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and DHEA - April 16th, 2023 [November 14th, 2021]
- New Hampshire HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 11th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Liver Health - July 18th, 2023 [November 5th, 2021]
- Nevada HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 3rd, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin, and Memory - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin and Leptin - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Nebraska HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [October 6th, 2021]
- Montana HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [October 1st, 2021]
- Boost testosterone by eating more fat! - July 18th, 2023 [September 28th, 2021]
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - August 9th, 2023 [September 23rd, 2021]
- Celebrity Dax Shepard Takes Pride in Results from Testosterone Therapy - January 24th, 2022 [September 9th, 2021]
- Ipamorelin Acetate – Boosting HGH with Peptides - January 20th, 2022 [August 10th, 2021]
- Kansas HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [August 5th, 2021]
- Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat! - August 15th, 2023 [August 2nd, 2021]
- Maine HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 28th, 2021]
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - August 15th, 2023 [July 26th, 2021]
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - August 15th, 2023 [July 21st, 2021]
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - August 15th, 2023 [July 16th, 2021]
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 14th, 2021]
- Delaware HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 8th, 2021]
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - August 18th, 2023 [July 6th, 2021]
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - August 9th, 2023 [June 30th, 2021]
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [June 28th, 2021]
- Recognizing the Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Men - January 14th, 2022 [June 25th, 2021]
- Alaska HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [June 22nd, 2021]
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - September 17th, 2023 [June 7th, 2021]
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - January 14th, 2022 [May 13th, 2021]
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - January 20th, 2022 [April 29th, 2021]
- Are you feeling stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic? - September 17th, 2023 [April 26th, 2021]
- Norditropin Human Growth Hormone Therapy for HGH Deficiency - November 9th, 2021 [April 6th, 2021]
- Eat Better to Overcome Stress and Control Blood Sugar - November 9th, 2021 [April 1st, 2021]
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Reduce Male Fertility and Impair Semen Quality - November 9th, 2021 [March 22nd, 2021]
- Thyroid Dysfunction Wreaks Havoc on Health and Metabolism - November 9th, 2021 [March 15th, 2021]
- Physical Activity for Protection against Hormone Imbalance and Chronic Diseases - November 9th, 2021 [March 11th, 2021]
- The Effects of Phthalate Exposure on Childhood Neurological Development - November 12th, 2023 [March 1st, 2021]
- Aging Causes Sarcopenia (Muscle Loss), And How Best To Avoid It - October 3rd, 2023 [February 22nd, 2021]
- Oxytocin Exposure Leads to Increased Natural Production - November 9th, 2021 [February 15th, 2021]
- Do Seasonal Changes Affect Hormone Balance? - November 9th, 2021 [February 9th, 2021]
- Georgia HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [February 5th, 2021]
- Mississippi HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 31st, 2021]
- Iowa HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 24th, 2021]
- Can Musicians Teach Us to Overcome Fatigue? - November 9th, 2021 [January 18th, 2021]
- Oregon HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 12th, 2021]