Interested in boosting your testosterone levels? Here’s How!
Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) is one of the fastest-growing treatments for slowing the adverse effects of aging for older men for one simple reason: IT WORKS!
Beginning around the age of 30 men begin to lose testosterone at a rate of approximately 1% a year, or 10% a decade. Simple math tells us that an average 70-year-old man has lost around 40% of the manly hormone.
Why this loss of testosterone is important.
Adequate levels of testosterone are absolutely indispensable for a man to enjoy optimal health. Here are a few of the symptoms of low testosterone (aka “Low-T”):
Loss of muscle mass
Weight gain and the development of corpulence
Increasing aches and pains
Loss of libido
Depression, and a loss of the zest for life
Weakened immune system
Elevated risk of experiencing a severe heart attack
And more, many more afflictions that accompany the accumulation of years.
And this is why legions of men are becoming concerned about this erosion of testosterone and are seeking answers to halt this health-wrecking juggernaut.
And Testosterone Replacement Therapy is increasing at a blistering pace
More men are aware of the effectiveness, safety, and convenience of TRT...with good reason. TRT is becoming more affordable and efficacious than ever. Our clinics are on the cutting-edge of any and all developments in testosterone therapy, and we are ready, willing, and able to deliver the results we promise.
We offer a holistic, comprehensive approach to restoring your testosterone and regaining youthful vigor. We offer specific dietary programs, effective fitness routines, methods of stress reduction, the importance of basic health measures like sleep and hydration that is all too often overlooked, and tips on minimizing toxin exposure.
We also recommend certain supplements that enhance the effectiveness of our hormone therapies. Recent studies have discovered that three plant-based nutrients have shown promise in elevating testosterone levels. When combined with our TRT regimen, the result is an unbelievable synergy!
Before we dive into the studies, it is critical to understand the difference between “Free” testosterone and “bound” testosterone.
Several biomarkers play a vital role in maintaining healthy testosterone levels as well as keeping all of your hormones in the correct balance. And that includes the biomarker Sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG).
What is Sex hormone-binding Globulin?
The Sex hormone-binding globulin is a carrier glycoprotein produced primarily by the liver. SHBG plays a critical role in the release of unbound testosterone into the bloodstream.
Why is this so important? Because sex hormone-binding globulin holds the key that unlocks your bound testosterone and turns it into free testosterone. Free testosterone then roars into action and delivers all of testosterone’s countless benefits.
SHBG is bound to 17 different sex hormones in the body, including testosterone. When testosterone escapes from this binding, it becomes bioavailable, or free to go wherever it is needed. Free testosterone can cross the blood-brain barrier and can go to work by entering fat cells and muscles.
Here’s the Problem
Around two-thirds of testosterone in the blood is bound to SHGB, and another 30-40 percent of testosterone is attached to another substance called albumin, which is a type of protein produced by the liver.
Do the math. The above numbers mean that a mere 2-3 % of testosterone is free. Here’s a good analogy: This is similar to a race car that won’t start.
The racing team is ready to rock and roll, but can’t get going since the engine won’t turn over.
In other words, if testosterone is bound up, it’s not able to fulfill its life-enhancing role. This is sad and pathetic.
However, help is on the way. Our TRT regimens will jump-start your body by springing the free testosterone from its chains. Once testosterone is no longer bound, the “testosterone train” is roaring down the track.
And adding three nutrients will speed up the “benefit express”
The three nutrients we are talking about are pomegranate, cacao, and luteolin. Let’s take a look at a few of these study results.
In one clinical trial, the pomegranate and cacao tag team was put to the test on men between 35 to 56 years of age. The 8-week study was conducted in a random manner with half the participants receiving the supplement combination and the other half receiving a placebo. When tested at the end of the study the men who had received 400 mg of the pomegranate mix experienced an astonishing average of a 48% boost in testosterone compared to the placebo group. Better still, the free testosterone level of the men receiving the supplements increased their free testosterone more than their total testosterone!
Another study of the flavonoid Luteolin concluded that luteolin blocked aromatase, a villainous enzyme that transforms testosterone into estrogen. Another study found that luteolin jacked up the production of the StAR protein which is essential for testosterone production.
Other studies have produced similar results. Some of the studies combined pomegranate and cacao, while others only look at one of the three nutrients. But none of the studies looked at a combination of all three of these extraordinary, incredible nutrients. When acting as a trio the benefits are synergistic.
And when combined with our TRT treatments the sky is the limit!
That’s correct. As potent and effective as our TRT regimens are, we don’t stop there. We are devoted to delivering results that are on an entirely higher level. The combination of the above-mentioned three nutritional foods and supplements is just one example of the kind of cutting-edge research we are proud of.
We leave nothing to chance when it comes to nutrition, physical fitness, stress reduction, hydration, sleep, toxin avoidance, and, of course, the finest, most up-to-date, and efficient hormone replacement therapy available.
Contact us for a FREE, no-obligation discussion concerning the benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy!
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Human Longevity and Immortality: Exploring the Confluence of AI, Stem Cell Technologies, and Nanotechnology - September 21st, 2023 [September 21st, 2023]
- Chronic Fatigue and Weakness Major Symptom of HGH Deficiency - August 8th, 2023 [July 13th, 2023]
- Safe Storage, Injection and Disposal of HGH - August 1st, 2023 [May 10th, 2023]
- Phoenix Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [October 14th, 2022]
- San Diego Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [September 23rd, 2022]
- San Antonio Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [September 16th, 2022]
- Improving Memory for Diabetics with Testosterone - September 9th, 2022 [September 8th, 2022]
- Houston Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [August 17th, 2022]
- Chicago Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [August 9th, 2022]
- Los Angeles Testosterone and Growth Hormone - April 7th, 2023 [August 4th, 2022]
- Testosterone and Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMFs) - August 9th, 2023 [August 2nd, 2022]
- The link between water, HGH, and Testosterone - August 9th, 2023 [July 28th, 2022]
- New York City Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [July 27th, 2022]
- HGH, Nutrition, Fasting, and Stem Cells…The Fascinating Links! - August 15th, 2023 [July 20th, 2022]
- How to Boost Testosterone with Food - July 31st, 2023 [July 11th, 2022]
- Thinking about Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)? - August 18th, 2023 [July 5th, 2022]
- You Don’t Need Permission to See a Specialist - April 20th, 2023 [June 28th, 2022]
- Wyoming Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [May 25th, 2022]
- West Virginia HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [May 6th, 2022]
- Pot Bellies Are Bad for Your Health - Hormone Balance for Men - February 16th, 2022 [February 16th, 2022]
- Washington, D.C. HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 18th, 2022]
- Zomacton Injections for Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - January 5th, 2022 [January 5th, 2022]
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - January 14th, 2022 [January 5th, 2022]
- Light Therapy: The Incredible Benefits of Red Light Therapy - August 9th, 2023 [January 3rd, 2022]
- Vermont HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 27th, 2021]
- Utah HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 17th, 2021]
- Finally! A safe, effective oral testosterone pill: Jatenzo! - August 16th, 2023 [December 13th, 2021]
- South Dakota HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 9th, 2021]
- Rhode Island HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 3rd, 2021]
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 26th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Food: What you eat can boost your testosterone levels! - August 16th, 2023 [November 21st, 2021]
- New Mexico HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 17th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and DHEA - April 16th, 2023 [November 14th, 2021]
- New Hampshire HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 11th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Liver Health - July 18th, 2023 [November 5th, 2021]
- Nevada HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 3rd, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin, and Memory - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin and Leptin - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Nebraska HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [October 6th, 2021]
- Montana HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [October 1st, 2021]
- Boost testosterone by eating more fat! - July 18th, 2023 [September 28th, 2021]
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - August 9th, 2023 [September 23rd, 2021]
- Celebrity Dax Shepard Takes Pride in Results from Testosterone Therapy - January 24th, 2022 [September 9th, 2021]
- Ipamorelin Acetate – Boosting HGH with Peptides - January 20th, 2022 [August 10th, 2021]
- Kansas HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [August 5th, 2021]
- Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat! - August 15th, 2023 [August 2nd, 2021]
- Maine HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 28th, 2021]
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - August 15th, 2023 [July 26th, 2021]
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - August 15th, 2023 [July 21st, 2021]
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - August 15th, 2023 [July 16th, 2021]
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 14th, 2021]
- Delaware HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 8th, 2021]
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - August 18th, 2023 [July 6th, 2021]
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - August 9th, 2023 [June 30th, 2021]
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [June 28th, 2021]
- Recognizing the Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Men - January 14th, 2022 [June 25th, 2021]
- Alaska HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [June 22nd, 2021]
- The benefits of Berberine - August 15th, 2023 [June 13th, 2021]
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - September 17th, 2023 [June 7th, 2021]
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - January 14th, 2022 [May 13th, 2021]
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - January 20th, 2022 [April 29th, 2021]
- Are you feeling stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic? - September 17th, 2023 [April 26th, 2021]
- Norditropin Human Growth Hormone Therapy for HGH Deficiency - November 9th, 2021 [April 6th, 2021]
- Eat Better to Overcome Stress and Control Blood Sugar - November 9th, 2021 [April 1st, 2021]
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Reduce Male Fertility and Impair Semen Quality - November 9th, 2021 [March 22nd, 2021]
- Thyroid Dysfunction Wreaks Havoc on Health and Metabolism - November 9th, 2021 [March 15th, 2021]
- Physical Activity for Protection against Hormone Imbalance and Chronic Diseases - November 9th, 2021 [March 11th, 2021]
- The Effects of Phthalate Exposure on Childhood Neurological Development - June 9th, 2021 [March 1st, 2021]
- How to Prevent Sarcopenia (Muscle Loss) Caused by Aging - May 3rd, 2021 [February 22nd, 2021]
- Oxytocin Exposure Leads to Increased Natural Production - November 9th, 2021 [February 15th, 2021]
- Do Seasonal Changes Affect Hormone Balance? - November 9th, 2021 [February 9th, 2021]
- Georgia HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [February 5th, 2021]
- Mississippi HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 31st, 2021]
- Iowa HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 24th, 2021]
- Can Musicians Teach Us to Overcome Fatigue? - November 9th, 2021 [January 18th, 2021]
- Oregon HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 12th, 2021]
- Are You Suffering From Fatty Liver Disease? - April 20th, 2023 [January 12th, 2021]
- Connecticut HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 5th, 2021]
- Did you know Saunas may increase growth hormone? - April 20th, 2023 [December 26th, 2020]
- Oklahoma HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 8th, 2020]