Interested in boosting your testosterone levels? Here’s How!
Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) is one of the fastest-growing treatments for slowing the adverse effects of aging for older men for one simple reason: IT WORKS!
Beginning around the age of 30 men begin to lose testosterone at a rate of approximately 1% a year, or 10% a decade. Simple math tells us that an average 70-year-old man has lost around 40% of the manly hormone.
Why this loss of testosterone is important.
Adequate levels of testosterone are absolutely indispensable for a man to enjoy optimal health. Here are a few of the symptoms of low testosterone (aka “Low-T”):
Loss of muscle mass
Weight gain and the development of corpulence
Increasing aches and pains
Loss of libido
Depression, and a loss of the zest for life
Weakened immune system
Elevated risk of experiencing a severe heart attack
And more, many more afflictions that accompany the accumulation of years.
And this is why legions of men are becoming concerned about this erosion of testosterone and are seeking answers to halt this health-wrecking juggernaut.
And Testosterone Replacement Therapy is increasing at a blistering pace
More men are aware of the effectiveness, safety, and convenience of TRT...with good reason. TRT is becoming more affordable and efficacious than ever. Our clinics are on the cutting-edge of any and all developments in testosterone therapy, and we are ready, willing, and able to deliver the results we promise.
We offer a holistic, comprehensive approach to restoring your testosterone and regaining youthful vigor. We offer specific dietary programs, effective fitness routines, methods of stress reduction, the importance of basic health measures like sleep and hydration that is all too often overlooked, and tips on minimizing toxin exposure.
We also recommend certain supplements that enhance the effectiveness of our hormone therapies. Recent studies have discovered that three plant-based nutrients have shown promise in elevating testosterone levels. When combined with our TRT regimen, the result is an unbelievable synergy!
Before we dive into the studies, it is critical to understand the difference between “Free” testosterone and “bound” testosterone.
Several biomarkers play a vital role in maintaining healthy testosterone levels as well as keeping all of your hormones in the correct balance. And that includes the biomarker Sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG).
What is Sex hormone-binding Globulin?
The Sex hormone-binding globulin is a carrier glycoprotein produced primarily by the liver. SHBG plays a critical role in the release of unbound testosterone into the bloodstream.
Why is this so important? Because sex hormone-binding globulin holds the key that unlocks your bound testosterone and turns it into free testosterone. Free testosterone then roars into action and delivers all of testosterone’s countless benefits.
SHBG is bound to 17 different sex hormones in the body, including testosterone. When testosterone escapes from this binding, it becomes bioavailable, or free to go wherever it is needed. Free testosterone can cross the blood-brain barrier and can go to work by entering fat cells and muscles.
Here’s the Problem
Around two-thirds of testosterone in the blood is bound to SHGB, and another 30-40 percent of testosterone is attached to another substance called albumin, which is a type of protein produced by the liver.
Do the math. The above numbers mean that a mere 2-3 % of testosterone is free. Here’s a good analogy: This is similar to a race car that won’t start.
The racing team is ready to rock and roll, but can’t get going since the engine won’t turn over.
In other words, if testosterone is bound up, it’s not able to fulfill its life-enhancing role. This is sad and pathetic.
However, help is on the way. Our TRT regimens will jump-start your body by springing the free testosterone from its chains. Once testosterone is no longer bound, the “testosterone train” is roaring down the track.
And adding three nutrients will speed up the “benefit express”
The three nutrients we are talking about are pomegranate, cacao, and luteolin. Let’s take a look at a few of these study results.
In one clinical trial, the pomegranate and cacao tag team was put to the test on men between 35 to 56 years of age. The 8-week study was conducted in a random manner with half the participants receiving the supplement combination and the other half receiving a placebo. When tested at the end of the study the men who had received 400 mg of the pomegranate mix experienced an astonishing average of a 48% boost in testosterone compared to the placebo group. Better still, the free testosterone level of the men receiving the supplements increased their free testosterone more than their total testosterone!
Another study of the flavonoid Luteolin concluded that luteolin blocked aromatase, a villainous enzyme that transforms testosterone into estrogen. Another study found that luteolin jacked up the production of the StAR protein which is essential for testosterone production.
Other studies have produced similar results. Some of the studies combined pomegranate and cacao, while others only look at one of the three nutrients. But none of the studies looked at a combination of all three of these extraordinary, incredible nutrients. When acting as a trio the benefits are synergistic.
And when combined with our TRT treatments the sky is the limit!
That’s correct. As potent and effective as our TRT regimens are, we don’t stop there. We are devoted to delivering results that are on an entirely higher level. The combination of the above-mentioned three nutritional foods and supplements is just one example of the kind of cutting-edge research we are proud of.
We leave nothing to chance when it comes to nutrition, physical fitness, stress reduction, hydration, sleep, toxin avoidance, and, of course, the finest, most up-to-date, and efficient hormone replacement therapy available.
Contact us for a FREE, no-obligation discussion concerning the benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy!
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Is it possible to live to 180? Perhaps! - November 29th, 2022
- Jeff Bezos Wants to Stop Aging! - November 24th, 2022
- The Quest for the Secret of Longevity - November 24th, 2022
- Matching Sex Drives Are Important to a Healthy Relationship - November 23rd, 2022
- Minoxidil: A potential cure for baldness? - November 16th, 2022
- A former Mr. Olympia speaks about testosterone - November 8th, 2022
- MOTS-c Peptide for Weight Loss and Muscle Building - November 7th, 2022
- A new study reveals that Testosterone improves body composition in men with low testosterone! - October 17th, 2022
- Phoenix Testosterone and HGH - October 14th, 2022
- Toxic Chemicals are Killing your testosterone…And your Manhood! - October 10th, 2022
- Testosterone May Help You Keep Your Job (Or Find Another) - October 4th, 2022
- A new study confirms: Testosterone Replacement Therapy is safe! - October 2nd, 2022
- San Diego Testosterone and HGH - September 23rd, 2022
- San Antonio Testosterone and HGH - September 16th, 2022
- Philadelphia Testosterone and HGH - September 9th, 2022
- Improving Memory for Diabetics with Testosterone - September 8th, 2022
- Low testosterone in men might increase the risk of severe COVID - September 6th, 2022
- Houston Testosterone and HGH - August 17th, 2022
- Chicago Testosterone and HGH - August 9th, 2022
- Los Angeles Testosterone and Growth Hormone - August 4th, 2022
- Testosterone and Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMFs) - August 2nd, 2022
- The link between water, HGH, and Testosterone - July 28th, 2022
- New York City Testosterone and HGH - July 27th, 2022
- HGH, Nutrition, Fasting, and Stem Cells…The Fascinating Links! - July 20th, 2022
- How to Boost Testosterone with Food - July 11th, 2022
- Thinking about Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)? - July 5th, 2022
- You Don’t Need Permission to See a Specialist - June 28th, 2022
- Wyoming Testosterone and HGH - May 25th, 2022
- West Virginia HGH Clinics - May 6th, 2022
- Pot Bellies Are Bad for Your Health - Hormone Balance for Men - February 16th, 2022
- Washington, D.C. HGH Clinics - January 18th, 2022
- Zomacton Injections for Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - January 5th, 2022
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - January 5th, 2022
- Light Therapy: The Incredible Benefits of Red Light Therapy - January 3rd, 2022
- Vermont HGH Clinics - December 27th, 2021
- Utah HGH Clinics - December 17th, 2021
- Finally! A safe, effective oral testosterone pill: Jatenzo! - December 13th, 2021
- South Dakota HGH Clinics - December 9th, 2021
- Rhode Island HGH Clinics - December 3rd, 2021
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - November 26th, 2021
- Testosterone and Food: What you eat can boost your testosterone levels! - November 21st, 2021
- New Mexico HGH Clinics - November 17th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and DHEA - November 14th, 2021
- New Hampshire HGH Clinics - November 11th, 2021
- Testosterone and Liver Health - November 5th, 2021
- Nevada HGH Clinics - November 3rd, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin, and Memory - October 15th, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin and Leptin - October 15th, 2021
- Nebraska HGH Clinics - October 6th, 2021
- Essential Amino Acids Critical to Health and Hormone Balance - October 6th, 2021
- Montana HGH Clinics - October 1st, 2021
- Boost testosterone by eating more fat! - September 28th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - September 23rd, 2021
- Celebrity Dax Shepard Takes Pride in Results from Testosterone Therapy - September 9th, 2021
- Ipamorelin Acetate – Boosting HGH with Peptides - August 10th, 2021
- Kansas HGH Clinics - August 5th, 2021
- Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat! - August 2nd, 2021
- Maine HGH Clinics - July 28th, 2021
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - July 26th, 2021
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - July 21st, 2021
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - July 16th, 2021
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - July 14th, 2021
- Delaware HGH Clinics - July 8th, 2021
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - July 6th, 2021
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - June 30th, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - June 28th, 2021
- Recognizing the Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Men - June 25th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Clinics - June 22nd, 2021
- The benefits of Berberine - June 13th, 2021
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - June 7th, 2021
- Using Sleep to Amplify Human Growth Hormone - May 27th, 2021
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - May 13th, 2021
- Omnitrope Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - May 6th, 2021
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - April 29th, 2021
- Are you feeling stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic? - April 26th, 2021
- Norditropin Human Growth Hormone Therapy for HGH Deficiency - April 6th, 2021
- Eat Better to Overcome Stress and Control Blood Sugar - April 1st, 2021
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Reduce Male Fertility and Impair Semen Quality - March 22nd, 2021
- Thyroid Dysfunction Wreaks Havoc on Health and Metabolism - March 15th, 2021
- Physical Activity for Protection against Hormone Imbalance and Chronic Diseases - March 11th, 2021