A Major Breakthrough in Anti-Aging Science is now Reality!
And the good news is that this supplement is available for humans.
You found our clinic because you are concerned about the effects of aging and understand the need to fight its advance.
You probably have changed your nutrition, made getting more sleep a priority, found the right fitness program, taken measure to control stress, added a few supplements to the mix, and have considered taking your health and longevity regimen to the next level with hormone replacement therapy.
And you have made the right choice! You are exactly where you need to be. We offer the latest cutting-edge hormone therapies: human growth hormone (HGH), testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), and sermorelin therapy are all treatments that we will design uniquely for you to deliver the results we promise.
But we don’t stop there. We are aware of all developments in the exciting field of anti-aging. And that includes the latest supplement breakthroughs and discoveries.
Introducing Nicotinamide Riboside
Research scientists have discovered a new type of vitamin B3 that is sending shock-waves throughout the anti-aging research community. Nicotinamide riboside (NR) has shown the ability to deliver a broad range of longevity benefits by shutting off the genes that accelerate aging.
The result is an impressive array of life-extending developments:
- Skyrocketing energy
- Sharper, clearer thinking
- Improved mood
- Activates sirtuins (essential enzymes)
- Attacking aging where it begins: at the cellular level
- Reducing vascular inflammation which protects blood vessels
- Increases insulin resistance, which helps to control high blood sugar levels
- Increased muscle strength
So, how does nicotinamide riboside accomplish these fantastic results? By giving a boost to three crucial elements in our bodies: mitochondria, sirtuins, and NAD+ (Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide).
Let’s take a look at each one of these elements.
What is NAD+?
NAD+ was discovered in 1906, and research has continued to learn more about its critical role in maintaining our health.
NAD+ is a coenzyme that is found in every one of our living cells. Without it, we die. It’s that simple.
NAD+ has two crucial roles: to convert nutrients into energy and support the proteins that control other biological, life-saving functions. NAD+ does this by being a “helper molecule” that attaches to other enzymes at the molecular level that keeps us alive and healthy.
As long as our levels of NAD+ are healthy, we are healthy. But as we age, our production of NAD+ plummets, which has an adverse effect on our “energy furnaces” called mitochondria.
The importance of mitochondria
Mitochondria are the energy generator of the cells. There are similar to a digestive system in that they absorb nutrients, break them down, and then manufacture energy-loaded molecules for the cells. This process is known as cellular respiration.
Mitochondria keep the cells loaded with energy. Some cells contain thousands of mitochondria, while other cells have none. Muscle cells, in particular, require a massive inflow of mitochondria since they must produce significant amounts of energy.
When muscle cells begin to run low, more mitochondria comes to the rescue.
But as we age, mitochondria begin to function less efficiently, and fewer mitochondria survive. This results in the appearance of many of the debilitating symptoms of aging: weakened muscles, constant fatigue, increasing aches and pains, depression, and a loss of motivation.
This is where NAD+ is worth its weight in gold. Studies have repeatedly demonstrated that NAD+ can shut-down the genes that accelerate aging. To understand how NAD+ accomplishes this, we need to examine the role of sirtuins.
What are Sirtuins?
Sirtuins are crucial enzymes that play a huge role in longevity. Remember the publicity given to resveratrol for its anti-aging ability? It’s true. Resveratrol does help battle aging, and it does that by promoting sirtuin activity. But it does this indirectly. By contrast, NAD+ directly activates sirtuins to regulate the genes that control aging.
Sirtuins, especially SIRT1 and SIRT3, work to regulate genetic expression and require NAD+ for their action. When these enzymes are activated, we can turn on the “green lights” of the body’s longevity switches.
Here’s an analogy that we can all relate to. Research has demonstrated that Sirt enzymes are similar to a parking meter since they have a slot that can attach to one NAD+ molecule and one chemical acetyl (AC) from a chromosome protein called histones.
This attachment causes the SIRT enzyme to remove the acetyl chemical and link the histones closer to their DNA strands, which then controls the expression of the genes.
Like adding a coin to a parking meter buys more time with each turn of the handle, a NAD+ molecule attaching to a SIRT enzyme, with each turn of the enzymatic “handle,” alters the DNA expression to turn back the progression of aging.
Decreasing levels of NAD+ means fewer “quarters” in the “parking meter” that is SIRT enzymes. This shortens lifespan since age-increasing genes are free to inflict their damaging results.
One of the best and most effective means of activating sirtuins is by calorie restriction. But restricting calories is a challenge to stick with.
But NAD+ can get the job done without radical alteration of your eating habits. Calories restriction is still recommended, and by adding NAD+ to the mix, your results will double!
Nicotinamide Riboside also protects brain cells
Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) are two of the most devastating and frightening afflictions that can affect anyone, and these monsters hit elderly folks with depressing regularity.
However, here is another example of the power of NR. A recent study illustrated the power of Nicotinamide Riboside to protect brain cells. Mice with Alzheimer’s disease were given NR starting at six months of age (middle age for mice) and continued through 11 months (old age for mice).
The results were surprising, to put it mildly. The mice showed significant improvements in cognitive function in a series of tests.
Also, the mice had lower brain levels of beta-amyloid plaques, which is the protein that causes a vast amount of the damage of AD.
Finally, the study had one more surprise. The levels of the metabolic regulatory complex know as PGC-1-alpha were increased. This is crucial since low levels of this substance have been linked to increased beta-amyloid.
So there you have it. The evidence is in, and it points to one conclusion: nicotinamide riboside is an absolute must to add to your supplement regimen if you are serious about longevity, good health, and staving off aging.
Contact us for a free, no-obligation discussion of the benefits that we can deliver.
- Ohio HGH Clinics - October 17th, 2019
- A new study says Human Growth Hormone (HGH) can reverse aging! - September 25th, 2019
- Texas HGH Clinics - September 12th, 2019
- Florida HGH Clinics - August 29th, 2019
- Ipamorelin: A new tool to boost your growth hormone levels - August 22nd, 2019
- Andropause From The Wikipedia Encyclopedia - August 6th, 2019
- Colorado HGH Clinics - August 2nd, 2019
- Arizona HGH Clinics - July 29th, 2019
- Pennsylvania HGH Clinics - July 22nd, 2019
- Natesto Testosterone Spray: Are you having fertility problems? - July 9th, 2019
- Illinois HGH Clinics - July 2nd, 2019
- Think Testosterone has no Health Benefits? Think Again! - June 26th, 2019
- HGH Purchased From Mexico Is Illegal - Don't Buy HGH Illegally - May 29th, 2019
- New York HGH Clinics - May 4th, 2019
- Legally Buying Injectable Somatropin Human Growth Hormone - May 2nd, 2019
- Insomnia: The Silent Killer - April 30th, 2019
- California HGH Clinics - April 28th, 2019
- How to Understand and Deal with Cirrhosis - April 12th, 2019
- Finally! A Safe, Effective and Easy Way to Slow Aging: Genotropin HGH Product - April 3rd, 2019
- Constantly Tired? Can't Sleep? - March 23rd, 2019
- HGH FAQ's - March 22nd, 2019
- How Do I Get Started With HGH Treatment? - February 14th, 2019
- The Relationship Between Sleep and Growth Hormone - February 13th, 2019
- HGH Legal or Illegal? - February 8th, 2019
- How to Get Started with HGH Injections - February 1st, 2019
- The Thyroid Gland: An Unsung Hero - January 29th, 2019
- Mark Cuban Continues His Support For Growth Hormone Research - November 25th, 2018
- The Most Crucial System in Your Body Is The Lymphatic System - November 25th, 2018
- Are HGH Releaser Sprays a Scam? - November 21st, 2018
- The Facts About Depression - November 19th, 2018
- Virginia HGH Clinics - September 4th, 2018
- Tennessee HGH Clinics - September 4th, 2018
- Oregon HGH Clinics - September 4th, 2018
- North Carolina HGH Clinics - September 4th, 2018
- Nevada HGH Clinics - September 4th, 2018
- Missouri HGH Clinics - September 4th, 2018
- Minnesota HGH Clinics - September 3rd, 2018
- Injectable Growth Hormone Shots for Weight Loss: What's More Important for Dieting? Exercise, Healthy Eating or Sleep? - June 9th, 2018
- What You Need to Know About Statin Drugs - June 9th, 2018
- The Pituitary Gland - June 5th, 2018
- Are You Constantly Feeling Tired? - May 1st, 2018
- All About HGH, Human Growth Hormone, Deficiency And Symptoms - March 20th, 2018
- Alaska HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Connecticut HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Delaware HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Idaho HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Indiana HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Iowa HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Kentucky HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Louisiana HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Maine HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Maryland HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Mississippi HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Montana Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Nebraska Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- New Hampshire Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- New Jersey Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- New Mexico Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - March 19th, 2018
- Oklahoma Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Rhode Island Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- South Carolina Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- South Dakota Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Utah Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Vermont Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Washington Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Washington, D.C. Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- West Virginia Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Wisconsin Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Wyoming Sermorelin for HGH Deficiency - March 19th, 2018
- Alabama HGH Clinics - May 24th, 2017
- Michigan HGH Clinics - August 30th, 2016
- Massachusetts HGH Clinics - August 30th, 2016
- Kansas HGH Clinics - August 30th, 2016
- Georgia HGH Clinics - August 30th, 2016
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
Word Count: 1108