Growth Hormone and DHEA
The benefits that Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Replacement Therapy delivers have been proven in countless research studies and user experiences. From rejuvenating the immune system, speeding up the metabolism, blow-torching fat, and strengthening muscles to skyrocketing energy, giving the skin an elegant glow, and lighting a fire under the libido, HGH WORKS, and works like nothing else!
And combining HGH with DHEA is even more invigorating
That’s correct. At our clinics, we use a holistic approach to obtain optimal health benefits, and that includes supplements like Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA).
Like HGH, DHEA is a hormone that plays a crucial role in our continued well-being. Here are a few of the benefits that DHEA provides:
- Strengthens the immune system
- Lowers cardiovascular risk
- Boosts mood
- Reignites libido
- Burns fat
- Skyrockets energy
- Protects against osteoporosis (weakened bones)
- Lowers insulin requirements
- Sharpens memory
Regrettably, DHEA also shares another trait with HGH: it declines with age. Beginning around age 30 we begin to lose approximately 10% of our DHEA levels per decade, with predictable results: a gradual loss of every one of the benefits listed above...if you don’t do anything to stop this drop in DHEA from happening!
What is DHEA?
Before we go any further we need to take a deeper look at what DHEA is. DHEA is a precursor hormone. Precursors are substances that the body uses to transform these substances into hormones. DHEA by itself is not very bio-available. Bio-available is defined as “the degree and rate at which a substance (such as a drug) is absorbed into a living system or is made available at the site of physiological activity.”
What this means in plain English is that DHEA becomes rocket fuel when changed into hormones like HGH, testosterone, and estradiol.
What do the research studies say?
Since DHEA may deliver many exciting benefits it has been extensively studied by researchers. Here are a few of their conclusions:
- In a placebo-controlled, double-blind study, researchers determined that several months of DHEA replacement therapy combined with resistance training boosted strength and muscle mass in older people.
- Another study concluded that when DHEA was given to women with weak adrenal glands the result was useful in mood improvement and increasing libido.
- A clinical trial found that DHEA may slow the damage inflicted on the brain by aging.
- Researchers looked at men without diabetes who had high levels of DHEA and concluded that they had a noteworthy lower chance of developing type-2 diabetes. This study spanned four years.
- In a wide-ranging study that lasted 12 years, scientists found a link between high levels of DHEA and a reduced risk of dying from any cause by a whopping 36%!
- More research uncovered evidence that DHEA delivers its mental enhancement by intensifying the communication between the amygdala (the area of the brain that controls emotion) and the hippocampus (the brain’s memory center).
- More research found that as little as six months of DHEA restoration slashes insulin resistance and pro-inflammatory cytokines in older folks.
- An extensive study of more than 11,000 men and women for an extended period of 15 years found that low DHEA levels were connected to a more significant risk of heart disease and mortality.
More good news: Several other studies discovered that the benefits of DHEA restoration apply equally to men and women.
Is DHEA Safe?
In general, yes. However, as with all hormone restoration treatments, there are precautions that must be observed. Men need to know their serum PSA (prostate-specific antigen) before beginning a DHEA restoration regimen since men suffering from prostate disorders should avoid DHEA since it was aggravate their condition.
Women need to know their levels of testosterone and estrogen when taking DHEA to ensure that DHEA is not having an adverse effect on those hormones.
A blood test for both men and women is a simple, easy way to determine if DHEA restoration is appropriate for them.
And this is why you need to contact us.
As mentioned earlier, we believe in a comprehensive, holistic approach to all aspects of health, hormone replacement therapy, and longevity.
Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is our specialty. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver the more potent, cutting-edge, effective, and safe Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy, Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT), and Sermorelin Replacement Therapy.
But we don’t stop there. We have decades of experience in the most efficient ways to ensure you will derive the maximum benefits from your hormone therapies. From stress reduction, fitness training, nutrition, sleep, hydration, nutritional supplements, and detox procedures, we have it all.
We never use a “cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all” approach. Before we get going we will view the results of your blood test, ask about your family medical history, your overall condition, fitness level, and what your health and fitness goals are.
Then, and only then, will we develop the right regimen for you. For example, let’s consider the question of whether DHEA will be a beneficial addition to your personal program.
If your blood tests are in order and you have the green light to proceed, we will give detailed recommendations as to the proper dosage of DHEA, when to take it, when supplements to take, what foods will deliver the best results, the right exercises to compliment your hormone therapy, tips on controlling stress, falling effortlessly into a deep, restorative sleep, and a host of other health tips.
Contact us for a FREE, no-obligation discussion of the benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- West Virginia HGH Clinics - May 6th, 2022
- Pot Bellies Are Bad for Your Health - Hormone Balance for Men - February 16th, 2022
- Washington, D.C. HGH Clinics - January 18th, 2022
- Zomacton Injections for Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - January 5th, 2022
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - January 5th, 2022
- Light Therapy: The Incredible Benefits of Red Light Therapy - January 3rd, 2022
- Vermont HGH Clinics - December 27th, 2021
- Utah HGH Clinics - December 17th, 2021
- Finally! A safe, effective oral testosterone pill: Jatenzo! - December 13th, 2021
- South Dakota HGH Clinics - December 9th, 2021
- Rhode Island HGH Clinics - December 3rd, 2021
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - November 26th, 2021
- Testosterone and Food: What you eat can boost your testosterone levels! - November 21st, 2021
- New Mexico HGH Clinics - November 17th, 2021
- New Hampshire HGH Clinics - November 11th, 2021
- Testosterone and Liver Health - November 5th, 2021
- Nevada HGH Clinics - November 3rd, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin, and Memory - October 15th, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin and Leptin - October 15th, 2021
- Nebraska HGH Clinics - October 6th, 2021
- Essential Amino Acids Critical to Health and Hormone Balance - October 6th, 2021
- Montana HGH Clinics - October 1st, 2021
- Boost testosterone by eating more fat! - September 28th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - September 23rd, 2021
- Celebrity Dax Shepard Takes Pride in Results from Testosterone Therapy - September 9th, 2021
- Ipamorelin Acetate – Boosting HGH with Peptides - August 10th, 2021
- Kansas HGH Clinics - August 5th, 2021
- Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat! - August 2nd, 2021
- Maine HGH Clinics - July 28th, 2021
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - July 26th, 2021
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - July 21st, 2021
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - July 16th, 2021
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - July 14th, 2021
- Delaware HGH Clinics - July 8th, 2021
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - July 6th, 2021
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - June 30th, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - June 28th, 2021
- Recognizing the Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Men - June 25th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Clinics - June 22nd, 2021
- The benefits of Berberine - June 13th, 2021
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - June 7th, 2021
- Using Sleep to Amplify Human Growth Hormone - May 27th, 2021
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - May 13th, 2021
- Omnitrope Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - May 6th, 2021
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - April 29th, 2021
- Are you feeling stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic? - April 26th, 2021
- Norditropin Human Growth Hormone Therapy for HGH Deficiency - April 6th, 2021
- Eat Better to Overcome Stress and Control Blood Sugar - April 1st, 2021
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Reduce Male Fertility and Impair Semen Quality - March 22nd, 2021
- Thyroid Dysfunction Wreaks Havoc on Health and Metabolism - March 15th, 2021
- Physical Activity for Protection against Hormone Imbalance and Chronic Diseases - March 11th, 2021
- The Effects of Phthalate Exposure on Childhood Neurological Development - March 1st, 2021
- How to Prevent Sarcopenia (Muscle Loss) Caused by Aging - February 22nd, 2021
- Oxytocin Exposure Leads to Increased Natural Production - February 15th, 2021
- Do Seasonal Changes Affect Hormone Balance? - February 9th, 2021
- Georgia HGH Clinics - February 5th, 2021
- Mississippi HGH Clinics - January 31st, 2021
- Iowa HGH Clinics - January 24th, 2021
- Can Musicians Teach Us to Overcome Fatigue? - January 18th, 2021
- Oregon HGH Clinics - January 12th, 2021
- Are You Suffering From Fatty Liver Disease? - January 12th, 2021
- Connecticut HGH Clinics - January 5th, 2021
- Did you know Saunas may increase growth hormone? - December 26th, 2020
- Oklahoma HGH Clinics - December 8th, 2020
- Alabama HGH Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Wisconsin HGH Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Boosting HGH Levels Naturally Without a Prescription - November 18th, 2020
- Louisiana HGH Clinics - November 6th, 2020
- Andropause is not the same as menopause… - November 3rd, 2020
- South Carolina HGH Clinics - October 29th, 2020
- Minnesota HGH Clinics - October 21st, 2020
- Sogroya (somapacitan) Prescription HGH Treatments FDA-Approved - October 19th, 2020
- The link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - October 7th, 2020
- Rapamycin - September 27th, 2020
- A new study finds a link between Ghrelin, Sarcopenia, and Growth Hormone - September 18th, 2020
- Maryland HGH Clinics - September 9th, 2020
- Mark Cuban Endorses the Use of HGH in the NBA for Injury Recovery Purposes - September 5th, 2020
- Soy: Does it Lower Testosterone? - August 30th, 2020
- Missouri HGH Clinics - August 24th, 2020
- Indiana HGH Clinics - August 13th, 2020
Word Count: 909