Growth Hormone and DHEA
The benefits that Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Replacement Therapy delivers have been proven in countless research studies and user experiences. From rejuvenating the immune system, speeding up the metabolism, blow-torching fat, and strengthening muscles to skyrocketing energy, giving the skin an elegant glow, and lighting a fire under the libido, HGH WORKS, and works like nothing else!
And combining HGH with DHEA is even more invigorating
That’s correct. At our clinics, we use a holistic approach to obtain optimal health benefits, and that includes supplements like Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA).
Like HGH, DHEA is a hormone that plays a crucial role in our continued well-being. Here are a few of the benefits that DHEA provides:
- Strengthens the immune system
- Lowers cardiovascular risk
- Boosts mood
- Reignites libido
- Burns fat
- Skyrockets energy
- Protects against osteoporosis (weakened bones)
- Lowers insulin requirements
- Sharpens memory
Regrettably, DHEA also shares another trait with HGH: it declines with age. Beginning around age 30 we begin to lose approximately 10% of our DHEA levels per decade, with predictable results: a gradual loss of every one of the benefits listed above...if you don’t do anything to stop this drop in DHEA from happening!
What is DHEA?
Before we go any further we need to take a deeper look at what DHEA is. DHEA is a precursor hormone. Precursors are substances that the body uses to transform these substances into hormones. DHEA by itself is not very bio-available. Bio-available is defined as “the degree and rate at which a substance (such as a drug) is absorbed into a living system or is made available at the site of physiological activity.”
What this means in plain English is that DHEA becomes rocket fuel when changed into hormones like HGH, testosterone, and estradiol.
What do the research studies say?
Since DHEA may deliver many exciting benefits it has been extensively studied by researchers. Here are a few of their conclusions:
- In a placebo-controlled, double-blind study, researchers determined that several months of DHEA replacement therapy combined with resistance training boosted strength and muscle mass in older people.
- Another study concluded that when DHEA was given to women with weak adrenal glands the result was useful in mood improvement and increasing libido.
- A clinical trial found that DHEA may slow the damage inflicted on the brain by aging.
- Researchers looked at men without diabetes who had high levels of DHEA and concluded that they had a noteworthy lower chance of developing type-2 diabetes. This study spanned four years.
- In a wide-ranging study that lasted 12 years, scientists found a link between high levels of DHEA and a reduced risk of dying from any cause by a whopping 36%!
- More research uncovered evidence that DHEA delivers its mental enhancement by intensifying the communication between the amygdala (the area of the brain that controls emotion) and the hippocampus (the brain’s memory center).
- More research found that as little as six months of DHEA restoration slashes insulin resistance and pro-inflammatory cytokines in older folks.
- An extensive study of more than 11,000 men and women for an extended period of 15 years found that low DHEA levels were connected to a more significant risk of heart disease and mortality.
More good news: Several other studies discovered that the benefits of DHEA restoration apply equally to men and women.
Is DHEA Safe?
In general, yes. However, as with all hormone restoration treatments, there are precautions that must be observed. Men need to know their serum PSA (prostate-specific antigen) before beginning a DHEA restoration regimen since men suffering from prostate disorders should avoid DHEA since it was aggravate their condition.
Women need to know their levels of testosterone and estrogen when taking DHEA to ensure that DHEA is not having an adverse effect on those hormones.
A blood test for both men and women is a simple, easy way to determine if DHEA restoration is appropriate for them.
And this is why you need to contact us.
As mentioned earlier, we believe in a comprehensive, holistic approach to all aspects of health, hormone replacement therapy, and longevity.
Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is our specialty. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver the more potent, cutting-edge, effective, and safe Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy, Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT), and Sermorelin Replacement Therapy.
But we don’t stop there. We have decades of experience in the most efficient ways to ensure you will derive the maximum benefits from your hormone therapies. From stress reduction, fitness training, nutrition, sleep, hydration, nutritional supplements, and detox procedures, we have it all.
We never use a “cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all” approach. Before we get going we will view the results of your blood test, ask about your family medical history, your overall condition, fitness level, and what your health and fitness goals are.
Then, and only then, will we develop the right regimen for you. For example, let’s consider the question of whether DHEA will be a beneficial addition to your personal program.
If your blood tests are in order and you have the green light to proceed, we will give detailed recommendations as to the proper dosage of DHEA, when to take it, when supplements to take, what foods will deliver the best results, the right exercises to compliment your hormone therapy, tips on controlling stress, falling effortlessly into a deep, restorative sleep, and a host of other health tips.
Contact us for a FREE, no-obligation discussion of the benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Safe Storage, Injection and Disposal of HGH - May 10th, 2023 [May 10th, 2023]
- Phoenix Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [October 14th, 2022]
- San Diego Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [September 23rd, 2022]
- San Antonio Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [September 16th, 2022]
- Improving Memory for Diabetics with Testosterone - September 9th, 2022 [September 8th, 2022]
- Houston Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [August 17th, 2022]
- Chicago Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [August 9th, 2022]
- Los Angeles Testosterone and Growth Hormone - April 7th, 2023 [August 4th, 2022]
- Testosterone and Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMFs) - August 5th, 2022 [August 2nd, 2022]
- The link between water, HGH, and Testosterone - July 28th, 2022 [July 28th, 2022]
- New York City Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [July 27th, 2022]
- HGH, Nutrition, Fasting, and Stem Cells…The Fascinating Links! - July 20th, 2022 [July 20th, 2022]
- How to Boost Testosterone with Food - July 11th, 2022 [July 11th, 2022]
- Thinking about Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)? - July 5th, 2022 [July 5th, 2022]
- You Don’t Need Permission to See a Specialist - April 20th, 2023 [June 28th, 2022]
- Interested in boosting your testosterone levels? Here’s How! - April 20th, 2023 [June 22nd, 2022]
- Wyoming Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [May 25th, 2022]
- West Virginia HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [May 6th, 2022]
- Pot Bellies Are Bad for Your Health - Hormone Balance for Men - February 16th, 2022 [February 16th, 2022]
- Washington, D.C. HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 18th, 2022]
- Zomacton Injections for Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - January 5th, 2022 [January 5th, 2022]
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - January 14th, 2022 [January 5th, 2022]
- Light Therapy: The Incredible Benefits of Red Light Therapy - January 4th, 2022 [January 3rd, 2022]
- Vermont HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 27th, 2021]
- Utah HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 17th, 2021]
- Finally! A safe, effective oral testosterone pill: Jatenzo! - December 13th, 2021 [December 13th, 2021]
- South Dakota HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 9th, 2021]
- Rhode Island HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 3rd, 2021]
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 26th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Food: What you eat can boost your testosterone levels! - November 21st, 2021 [November 21st, 2021]
- New Mexico HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 17th, 2021]
- New Hampshire HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 11th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Liver Health - November 9th, 2021 [November 5th, 2021]
- Nevada HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 3rd, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin, and Memory - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin and Leptin - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Nebraska HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [October 6th, 2021]
- Montana HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [October 1st, 2021]
- Boost testosterone by eating more fat! - November 9th, 2021 [September 28th, 2021]
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - November 9th, 2021 [September 23rd, 2021]
- Celebrity Dax Shepard Takes Pride in Results from Testosterone Therapy - January 24th, 2022 [September 9th, 2021]
- Ipamorelin Acetate – Boosting HGH with Peptides - January 20th, 2022 [August 10th, 2021]
- Kansas HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [August 5th, 2021]
- Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat! - November 9th, 2021 [August 2nd, 2021]
- Maine HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 28th, 2021]
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - November 9th, 2021 [July 26th, 2021]
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - November 9th, 2021 [July 21st, 2021]
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - November 9th, 2021 [July 16th, 2021]
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 14th, 2021]
- Delaware HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 8th, 2021]
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - March 15th, 2022 [July 6th, 2021]
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - November 9th, 2021 [June 30th, 2021]
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [June 28th, 2021]
- Recognizing the Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Men - January 14th, 2022 [June 25th, 2021]
- Alaska HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [June 22nd, 2021]
- The benefits of Berberine - November 9th, 2021 [June 13th, 2021]
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - November 9th, 2021 [June 7th, 2021]
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - January 14th, 2022 [May 13th, 2021]
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - January 20th, 2022 [April 29th, 2021]
- Are you feeling stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic? - March 15th, 2022 [April 26th, 2021]
- Norditropin Human Growth Hormone Therapy for HGH Deficiency - November 9th, 2021 [April 6th, 2021]
- Eat Better to Overcome Stress and Control Blood Sugar - November 9th, 2021 [April 1st, 2021]
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Reduce Male Fertility and Impair Semen Quality - November 9th, 2021 [March 22nd, 2021]
- Thyroid Dysfunction Wreaks Havoc on Health and Metabolism - November 9th, 2021 [March 15th, 2021]
- Physical Activity for Protection against Hormone Imbalance and Chronic Diseases - November 9th, 2021 [March 11th, 2021]
- The Effects of Phthalate Exposure on Childhood Neurological Development - June 9th, 2021 [March 1st, 2021]
- How to Prevent Sarcopenia (Muscle Loss) Caused by Aging - May 3rd, 2021 [February 22nd, 2021]
- Oxytocin Exposure Leads to Increased Natural Production - November 9th, 2021 [February 15th, 2021]
- Do Seasonal Changes Affect Hormone Balance? - November 9th, 2021 [February 9th, 2021]
- Georgia HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [February 5th, 2021]
- Mississippi HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 31st, 2021]
- Iowa HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 24th, 2021]
- Can Musicians Teach Us to Overcome Fatigue? - November 9th, 2021 [January 18th, 2021]
- Oregon HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 12th, 2021]
- Are You Suffering From Fatty Liver Disease? - April 20th, 2023 [January 12th, 2021]
- Connecticut HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 5th, 2021]
- Did you know Saunas may increase growth hormone? - April 20th, 2023 [December 26th, 2020]
- Oklahoma HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 8th, 2020]
- Alabama HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 1st, 2020]
- Wisconsin HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 1st, 2020]