Video Link: https://vimeo.com/288897220
Video Download: All About Hgh
Video Stream: All About Hgh
All About Human Growth Hormone
Is human growth hormone replacement therapy safe? Or dangerous? Is it right for you? Do you know the ways it can benefit you? Keep reading and finally discover the real facts.
You probably have heard about human growth hormone (HGH). With all the talk about major league baseball players and Olympic athletes continually being in the news with stories about HGH, how could you not have heard about it?
Add the fact that famous Hollywood movie stars have secretly (and some not-so-secretly) used it for decades to maintain their vibrancy and youthful appearance, and you can probably understand the appeal of HGH.
Claims of skyrocketing energy...wrinkles almost magically vanishing as the skin glow reappears...slabs of ugly, disease-producing fat melting away like snow on a sunny afternoon...muscle regaining their long-lost tone...razor-like mental sharpness making a welcome return...all of these seemingly miraculous happenings reported by average people and even senior citizens may have aroused your curiosity.
Perhaps you have even considered trying HGH it yourself.
Maybe you should. Perhaps you shouldn't. But before you decide, it is of vital importance that you learn as much as possible about human growth hormone.
What HGH is, the benefits, risks, costs, and possible side effects that may arise with human growth hormone replacement therapy. Let's get started at the beginning.
What is Human Growth Hormone?
All of the body's hormones are important. However, without a sufficient level of growth hormone, none of the other hormones will perform as they are designed to do.
Growth hormone is released by the pituitary gland and is necessary for growth and healing. It is also in charge of strengthening the immune system, stimulating muscle growth, healing wounds, regenerating tissues and organs, and burning fat.
Before we go any further, remember that HGH is a “peptide hormone,” and not a steroid hormone. A peptide is a short chain of amino acids (which are closely related to proteins) that bends into a three-dimensional structure, fitting into receptors like a hand into an entirely fitting glove.
Our bodies contain several HGH receptors in all of our tissue, including muscles, fats, tendons, and all of our internal organs.
When released, most HGH migrates to the liver, where it is converted into growth factors such as IGF-1. This, in turn, stimulates cellular metabolism throughout the entire body.
Why This Distinction is Important
If you ask the average person if HGH is a steroid, there is a good chance their answer will be “yes.” Steroids are artificial, synthetic creations. As mentioned earlier, HGH is produced by our pituitary glands.
There is nothing unnatural about it.
HGH secretion occurs through stimulation of the anterior pituitary by growth-hormone-releasing hormone (GH-RH) from the hypothalamus of the brain. The hypothalamus connects the brain to the body, controlling temperature, hunger, sleep, thirst, metabolism, and several other functions.
Since it is directly related to the central nervous system, the hypothalamus is hypersensitive to stress, the light/dark cycle, nutrients, and even scents. The maximum release of HGH is during deep sleep, especially the first hour.
The release can also occur from intense exercise, increasing vitamin D levels, and taking the supplement glutamine.
The most common method of HGH replacement therapy is by prescription and is injected by a physician.
Why Human Growth Hormone is So Important
Maybe you have a teenage son or daughter. Or more than one. Or adolescent grandchildren. Or perhaps you can remember your teenage years. No matter what, most teens share similarities.
Eat, eat, and eat some more. Anytime. Just about anything. And never get fat. Teens have boundless energy...the ability to think rapidly...grow like weeds, with alarming increases in height and strength...and sleep in, seemingly forever.
Why are they this way? As a direct result of the growth hormone surge that they are experiencing.
This is what gives them that blasting rush of continual energy. HGH is the closest thing to the fountain of youth that is known to science.
Unfortunately, Mother Nature takes away the punchbowl just as the party gets swinging. Beginning around age 30, the pituitary gland secretes less and less HGH. This occurs at a rate of approximately 10% per decade.
Do the math. If we are lucky enough to blow out 80 candles on a birthday cake, we are physically about half the person we were at 30. This is why the elderly see what they view in the mirror.
The shrunken muscles...the dry, weathered, wrinkly skin...the joints wracked with pain...the so-called “senior moments” that seem to occur with increasing frequency...the creeping feeling that they're forgotten and stuck on the sidelines of life...and all of the other joys of old age.
Alleviating these symptoms can make a difference...an enormous difference...in the lives of seniors. Here are more symptoms of HGH deficiency:
- Weight gain
- Loss of muscle mass
- Thinning hair
- Mood swings
- Loss of memory
- Brain fog
- Loss of skin elasticity
- Reduced bone mineral density
- Trouble getting and staying asleep
It should be evident that HGH deficiency can have many effects on the body, and most of them are bad. But what about the benefits of HGH replacement therapy?
HGH can increase fat burning and maintain lean muscle mass. This occurs due to HGH acting directly on these tissues by boosting levels of IGF-1, which is another peptide hormone that circulates in the blood.
IGF-1 plays a significant role in building and maintaining muscle. HGH and IGF-1 have also been shown to increase protein synthesis, decrease body fat, and increase lean muscle mass.
Also, increases in IGF-1 levels have been shown to reduce the symptoms of HGH deficiency that were listed earlier.
What About Side Effects?
As with other pharmaceutical prescriptions, everything about HGH replacement therapy is not perfect, and there are potential risks. Here are some possible side effects of injectable HGH:
- Nerve and muscle damage and soreness at the injection site.
- Elevated cholesterol levels
- Tingling sensations and a numb feeling of the skin
- Possibly speeding up the growth of cancer cells and tumors
- Digestive discomfort
- Possible interaction with other drugs or medications that you are taking
- Questions concerning the quality of HGH. If you bought HGH illegally on the black market, there is no way you can be sure of the exact ingredients or the cleanliness and purity of the product you are taking
Mentioned above was the frightening possibility of speeding up the growth of cancer cells. This springs from the concern that increasing HGH levels also increases IGF-1 levels and activates the mTOR pathway.
The study that produced this theory was conducted on animals and had several other serious flaws. A survey carried out by the Dutch National Registry of Growth Hormone Treatment in Adults concluded that long-term HGH replacement therapy did not increase the risk of cancer.
A 2002 article in the Journal of the American Medical Association on growth hormone stated that HGH was indeed able to increase lean muscle mass and strength while at the same time burning fat.
However, the same researchers cautioned against the use of HGH injections due to the higher risk of diabetes that they noticed. HGH may induce a diabetic-like state of insulin resistance.
In bodybuilders, extensive HGH use can lead to insulin resistance and diabetic complications: kidney disease, cardiovascular disease, and neuropathy (damage or disease affecting nerves which may impair sensation, movement, gland or organ function, or other aspects of health, depending upon the type of nerve affected).
Other bodybuilders reported swelling of the hands and feet, joint pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, and gynecomastia (a condition characterized by the benign enlargement of breast tissue in males).
One of the scariest side effects of growth hormone has reared its grotesque head in the world of professional bodybuilding. HGH affects cartilage and bone growth by acting upon the cartilage.
Your nose, ears, and other parts of your face consist of cartilage. If the cartilage on your face grows, your appearance could be altered strangely. When combined with the fat loss from HGH, the effects are even more pronounced.
One final problem to be mentioned is referred to as the hideous “GH gut.” Take a look at professional bodybuilders on stage in a competition.
Notice that a few of them have bloated midsections and seem to have a lack of abdominal muscle control. To be fair, not all bodybuilding competitors have this condition.
And the ones that do may have it as a result of dangerous combinations of steroids, insulin, massive amounts of food, and lazy posing (showing their physique on stage in a bodybuilding competition).
The takeaway on HGH side effects? There's no doubt about it: HGH builds lean muscle mass, burns fat, and can deliver all of the anti-aging benefits promised. However, there may be consequences.
Insulin resistance and water retention are not conditions to play around with. They are dangerous afflictions, and should never be ignored. Also, water retention in soft tissues can cause nerve compression, which can result in carpal tunnel syndrome.
And there is also the terrifying possibility of seeing dramatic, unwanted changes in your facial appearance.
However, We Don't Take Chances With Your Continued Good Health
Our products are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Also, our physicians will not consider administering HGH to you without a complete medical history and physical examination.
They will review what other drugs, medications, and supplements you are presently consuming, and will take steps to avoid any potentially dangerous interactions with HGH.
Our guidelines specify that if we are prescribing HGH, we must prescribe it safely and appropriately. We must target the right patient.
We must have a confirmed diagnosis of HGH deficiency. We also conduct follow-up levels, which allows us to monitor your progress and any potential problems.
Additionally, you will be instructed to contact us immediately if any of these before mentioned symptoms arise. Your team of medical professionals will explain everything to you in detail, and will be on constant call as needed.
It's Your Choice
In spite of the mindless platitudes continually repeated by many (who should know better), aging is far from a time of accumulated wisdom, tranquility, and peace-of-mind.
It can be, of course.
But it all depends on avoiding the hardships and health problems that are attendant to advancing years.
This is where HGH when used correctly, under the supervision of a well-trained, professional staff of doctors, can make all the difference in the world.
We have the highly-trained, professional staff. The knowledge. The experience. The ability to make a difference in your health and life...a huge difference.
If you are willing to meet us halfway and give us the chance to prove we can deliver the benefits of HGH to you, then human growth hormone replacement therapy may very well be the answer that you have been looking for.
If this sounds like what you have been waiting for, we encourage you to contact us and begin the first step on a new, exciting journey.
Call us today!
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Women in High Stress Situations: Can HGH Help? - March 8th, 2023 [March 8th, 2023]
- How to Self-Administer HGH - February 6th, 2023 [January 25th, 2023]
- Slow Aging with Growth Hormone - July 17th, 2022 [July 17th, 2022]
- From Incel to Chick Magnet in One Easy Step - July 8th, 2022 [July 8th, 2022]
- Weekly HGH Injections with Sogroya for Hypopituitarism - September 8th, 2022 [June 27th, 2022]
- Growth Hormone and The Thyroid Gland - November 19th, 2021 [November 19th, 2021]
- Guide to Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy: Somatropin - November 9th, 2021 [October 25th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Therapy Protocol - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- Doctors Comment on Growth Hormone - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Statin Drugs - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Testimonials - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- How to Inject Growth Hormone - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- How To Avoid Growth Hormone Scams - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- How to Dispose of Needles Correctly - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- Buy Growth Hormone: Legally - November 9th, 2021 [October 7th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Side Effects - November 9th, 2021 [October 6th, 2021]
- Glossary of terminology - April 9th, 2023 [September 26th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone: Hollywood's Secret of Youth - November 9th, 2021 [September 26th, 2021]
- Boost Growth Hormone - November 9th, 2021 [September 26th, 2021]
- Side Effects and Dangers of Growth Hormone - November 9th, 2021 [September 26th, 2021]
- Buy Human Growth Hormone Legally! - November 9th, 2021 [September 26th, 2021]
- The Incredible Benefits of Growth Hormone - November 9th, 2021 [September 14th, 2021]
- HGH Purchased From Mexico Is Illegal - Don't Buy HGH Illegally - May 31st, 2022 [September 2nd, 2021]
- Considering Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy for Injury Relief? - November 9th, 2021 [August 16th, 2021]
- What You Need to Know About Somatropin (Humatrope) - November 9th, 2021 [April 1st, 2021]
- Ipamorelin: A new tool to boost your growth hormone levels - November 9th, 2021 [March 16th, 2021]
- Causes of Human Growth Hormone (Somatropin) Deficiency - November 9th, 2021 [September 17th, 2020]
- Like To Join The Anti-Aging Party? You Can…With Saizen - November 9th, 2021 [September 9th, 2020]
- Buy Serostim HGH Injections: Can Serostim injectable human growth hormone help one to increase lean muscle mass through body building? - November 9th, 2021 [September 8th, 2020]
- Nutropin Makes Old Bodies Young Again! - November 9th, 2021 [September 3rd, 2020]
- Omnitrope...a Powerful Addition to Your Anti-Aging Toolbox - November 9th, 2021 [September 2nd, 2020]
- At Last! Introducing Humatrope HGH Replacement Therapy - November 9th, 2021 [August 29th, 2020]
- How to Get Started with HGH Injections - December 2nd, 2020 [August 24th, 2020]