Video Link: https://vimeo.com/557223490
Video Download: Do Seasonal Changes Affect Hormone Balance
Video Stream: Do Seasonal Changes Affect Hormone Balance
A massive evaluation of blood tests from over 3.5 million patients provides new evidence regarding how our bodies are affected by the changing of the seasons. While these hormonal changes are clinically significant, they are also rather small. While other species can experience massive shifts in Hormone Balance due to seasonal patterns, the differences in human beings are much more subtle.
The pituitary gland is the origin-point of the series of Hormone Cascades that keep us living and thriving. Other organs associated with Hormone Production, such as the testes, ovaries, and thyroid gland, also experience seasonality. While one might guess those sex hormones are more active in the summer, it appears that these hormones hit their peak late in the winter or early into spring. Testosterone, Progesterone, and Estradiol all fall into this pattern.
The Circadian Rhythm and the Circannual Clock
The human Circadian Rhythm is reasonably well understood. The day-night cycle has a profound effect on the way that our bodies work. Seasonal cycles remain somewhat of an enigma, however—to the point that scientists are still searching for undeniable evidence that humans have a seasonal clock at all. This study offers the most effective argument that humans do indeed have a seasonal biological clock, also known as the Circannual Clock.
This massive blood test analysis is combined with insight from other studies that have suggested that humans function at their healthiest during the period from late spring to early summer. These studies indicate that humans both grow and perform better during this period of the year. The fact that this time of year is strongly associated with rebirth and renewal may be rooted in biological reality. Studies show that the lead-up to spring is associated with heightened reproductive function, healthier metabolism, lower stress, and optimized growth.
How Does the Human Body Measure the Seasons?
As researchers gather evidence regarding the existence of the Circannual Clock, the next step is to unearth the mechanisms which contribute to these seasonal changes. It's hypothesized that the endocrine system takes in feedback from the periphery hormone glands to modulate pituitary activity. Sunlight is known to have a strong effect on the production of pituitary hormones such as Melatonin, Human Growth Hormone, Vasopressin, and Cortisol.
As humans share evolutionary lineage with all other mammals, it's no surprise that humans are affected by the seasons. In other animals, the changing seasons clearly have an impact on migration, color, growth, activity level, and sexual activity. For example, many animals that live in colder climates suppress leptin production during winter to survive the winter. This drop-in leptin production drops body temperature and limits energy use, but it also impairs reproduction until spring.
Exploring the Effects of the Seasons on the Endocrine System
One thing that makes studying the Human Circannual Clock challenging is that few studies cover all of the desired parameters in a single piece of research. Some studies look at sex hormones, and others examine metabolism and stress. Because researchers are stringing together such disparate data sets, it makes it hard to draw strong conclusions.
This new study, which examines 46 million human years of health data gathered from Israel, overcomes several of the issues related to previous investigations. Unlike most before it, this study collects data from a huge number of people while also analyzing the full array of hormones produced by humans.
This data trove allowed researchers to conclusively show that Hormone Balance is predictably affected by the seasons' changing. However, these changes are not nearly as powerful as those displayed in most other mammals.
It's hard to tell exactly what these changes in Hormone Levels mean for individuals, but researchers have educated guesses in many cases. Thyroid Hormone reaches its highest levels in winter, which is believed to help humans generate body heat. Cortisol levels are shown to hit their peak around February in the Northern Hemisphere.
Studies like this are critically important because they can help doctors accurately diagnose Hormone Imbalance, accurately taking into account the normal range for various hormones at different times of the year. While this research is still in its infancy, learning how our bodies respond to the seasons will no doubt benefit society greatly.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Safe Storage, Injection and Disposal of HGH - May 10th, 2023 [May 10th, 2023]
- Phoenix Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [October 14th, 2022]
- San Diego Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [September 23rd, 2022]
- San Antonio Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [September 16th, 2022]
- Improving Memory for Diabetics with Testosterone - September 9th, 2022 [September 8th, 2022]
- Houston Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [August 17th, 2022]
- Chicago Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [August 9th, 2022]
- Los Angeles Testosterone and Growth Hormone - April 7th, 2023 [August 4th, 2022]
- Testosterone and Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMFs) - August 5th, 2022 [August 2nd, 2022]
- The link between water, HGH, and Testosterone - July 28th, 2022 [July 28th, 2022]
- New York City Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [July 27th, 2022]
- HGH, Nutrition, Fasting, and Stem Cells…The Fascinating Links! - July 20th, 2022 [July 20th, 2022]
- How to Boost Testosterone with Food - July 11th, 2022 [July 11th, 2022]
- Thinking about Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)? - July 5th, 2022 [July 5th, 2022]
- You Don’t Need Permission to See a Specialist - April 20th, 2023 [June 28th, 2022]
- Interested in boosting your testosterone levels? Here’s How! - April 20th, 2023 [June 22nd, 2022]
- Wyoming Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [May 25th, 2022]
- West Virginia HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [May 6th, 2022]
- Pot Bellies Are Bad for Your Health - Hormone Balance for Men - February 16th, 2022 [February 16th, 2022]
- Washington, D.C. HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 18th, 2022]
- Zomacton Injections for Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - January 5th, 2022 [January 5th, 2022]
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - January 14th, 2022 [January 5th, 2022]
- Light Therapy: The Incredible Benefits of Red Light Therapy - January 4th, 2022 [January 3rd, 2022]
- Vermont HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 27th, 2021]
- Utah HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 17th, 2021]
- Finally! A safe, effective oral testosterone pill: Jatenzo! - December 13th, 2021 [December 13th, 2021]
- South Dakota HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 9th, 2021]
- Rhode Island HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 3rd, 2021]
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 26th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Food: What you eat can boost your testosterone levels! - November 21st, 2021 [November 21st, 2021]
- New Mexico HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 17th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and DHEA - April 16th, 2023 [November 14th, 2021]
- New Hampshire HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 11th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Liver Health - November 9th, 2021 [November 5th, 2021]
- Nevada HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 3rd, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin, and Memory - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin and Leptin - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Nebraska HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [October 6th, 2021]
- Montana HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [October 1st, 2021]
- Boost testosterone by eating more fat! - November 9th, 2021 [September 28th, 2021]
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - November 9th, 2021 [September 23rd, 2021]
- Celebrity Dax Shepard Takes Pride in Results from Testosterone Therapy - January 24th, 2022 [September 9th, 2021]
- Ipamorelin Acetate – Boosting HGH with Peptides - January 20th, 2022 [August 10th, 2021]
- Kansas HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [August 5th, 2021]
- Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat! - November 9th, 2021 [August 2nd, 2021]
- Maine HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 28th, 2021]
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - November 9th, 2021 [July 26th, 2021]
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - November 9th, 2021 [July 21st, 2021]
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - November 9th, 2021 [July 16th, 2021]
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 14th, 2021]
- Delaware HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 8th, 2021]
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - March 15th, 2022 [July 6th, 2021]
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - November 9th, 2021 [June 30th, 2021]
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [June 28th, 2021]
- Recognizing the Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Men - January 14th, 2022 [June 25th, 2021]
- Alaska HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [June 22nd, 2021]
- The benefits of Berberine - November 9th, 2021 [June 13th, 2021]
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - November 9th, 2021 [June 7th, 2021]
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - January 14th, 2022 [May 13th, 2021]
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - January 20th, 2022 [April 29th, 2021]
- Are you feeling stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic? - March 15th, 2022 [April 26th, 2021]
- Norditropin Human Growth Hormone Therapy for HGH Deficiency - November 9th, 2021 [April 6th, 2021]
- Eat Better to Overcome Stress and Control Blood Sugar - November 9th, 2021 [April 1st, 2021]
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Reduce Male Fertility and Impair Semen Quality - November 9th, 2021 [March 22nd, 2021]
- Thyroid Dysfunction Wreaks Havoc on Health and Metabolism - November 9th, 2021 [March 15th, 2021]
- Physical Activity for Protection against Hormone Imbalance and Chronic Diseases - November 9th, 2021 [March 11th, 2021]
- The Effects of Phthalate Exposure on Childhood Neurological Development - June 9th, 2021 [March 1st, 2021]
- How to Prevent Sarcopenia (Muscle Loss) Caused by Aging - May 3rd, 2021 [February 22nd, 2021]
- Oxytocin Exposure Leads to Increased Natural Production - November 9th, 2021 [February 15th, 2021]
- Georgia HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [February 5th, 2021]
- Mississippi HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 31st, 2021]
- Iowa HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 24th, 2021]
- Can Musicians Teach Us to Overcome Fatigue? - November 9th, 2021 [January 18th, 2021]
- Oregon HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 12th, 2021]
- Are You Suffering From Fatty Liver Disease? - April 20th, 2023 [January 12th, 2021]
- Connecticut HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 5th, 2021]
- Did you know Saunas may increase growth hormone? - April 20th, 2023 [December 26th, 2020]
- Oklahoma HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 8th, 2020]
- Alabama HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 1st, 2020]
- Wisconsin HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 1st, 2020]