While it is true that Testosterone is critical to optimal male vitality, certain health conditions can cause even natural Testosterone Production to become a threat. This is exceptionally true in the case of prostate cancer and can also be a reality in other cases.
Testosterone influences various health factors, including sexual function, strength, metabolism, psychology, and more. We're really just beginning to understand the breadth of effects that Testosterone has on human physiology. The more we learn, the more tools we have to effectively treat frustrating conditions and deadly diseases.
Sometimes Testosterone Can Lead to Worse Outcomes
Androgen Blockers are drugs that stop the body from making Testosterone. They are used to help people overcome illnesses that are exacerbated by circulating Testosterone. While some men suffer because of Low-T, others are in danger because Testosterone fuels wildfires burning within them. Recent research published in London's Nature reveals how Estrogen Blockers may improve men's odds of recovering from Melanoma. The study was led by Miles Andrews, a cancer specialist at Melbourne's Alfred Hospital.
Testosterone has substantial effects on the immune system. In the case of Covid-19, Testosterone protects men. Guys with Low-T are more likely to experience severe complications or death related to Covid-19 Infection. However, testosterone's positive immune effects are dangerous in the face of melanoma because it fuels the immune protection of cancerous tissue, making it harder to destroy. Dr. Andrews' research demonstrates how Testosterone Inhibitors can improve the effectiveness of cancer drugs targeting melanoma by lowering immune defenses.
Melanoma Cancer Treatment with BRAF Inhibitors
Many cancers are exacerbated by a mutation in the gene that produces an enzyme known as BRAF. This enzyme helps control the differentiation and division of cells. However, mutation can lead to the cancerous proliferation of otherwise healthy cells. This mutation commonly impacts melanoma, as are some colorectal, ovarian, and thyroid cancers. BRAF Inhibitors improve the odds of successful cancer treatment by cutting off signals for cancerous cells to multiply.
Dr. Andrews' team noticed that women respond better to BRAF Inhibitors than men and wanted to know why. They found that Androgen was much more active in the cancer cells of men than women. Testosterone Inhibitors may be an effective stop-gap to overcome the immune defenses of Melanoma in men, making BRAF Inhibitors as effective for men as they are for women. Once the cancer is under control, the patient can likely stop taking the Androgen Blockers.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- A former Mr. Olympia speaks about testosterone - April 7th, 2023 [November 8th, 2022]
- A new study reveals that Testosterone improves body composition in men with low testosterone! - April 7th, 2023 [October 17th, 2022]
- Toxic Chemicals are Killing your testosterone…And your Manhood! - April 7th, 2023 [October 10th, 2022]
- Testosterone May Help You Keep Your Job (Or Find Another) - April 7th, 2023 [October 4th, 2022]
- Systems to Monitor Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) - September 21st, 2022 [September 21st, 2022]
- Safe Tlando Testosterone Changes Landscape of Low-T Therapy - September 8th, 2022 [August 15th, 2022]
- Tlando Testosterone - A Brand New Way to Treat Low-T Safely with a Testosterone Pill - August 5th, 2022 [July 12th, 2022]
- The many benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) - June 13th, 2022 [June 13th, 2022]
- Testosterone Therapy Increasingly Used to Help Men Take Control of Aging - June 24th, 2022 [May 30th, 2022]
- How Does Masturbation Affect Testosterone Levels? Exploring the Science - June 24th, 2022 [March 27th, 2022]
- Growth Hormone and The Thyroid Gland - November 19th, 2021 [November 19th, 2021]
- How Testosterone Impacts Sexual Preferences In Men and Women - November 9th, 2021 [October 30th, 2021]
- Testosterone FAQ's - March 15th, 2022 [October 25th, 2021]
- Why You Need Testosterone Replacement Therapy - March 15th, 2022 [October 16th, 2021]
- Testosterone Battles Obesity - November 9th, 2021 [October 16th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Male Menopause - November 9th, 2021 [October 16th, 2021]
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Benefits - November 9th, 2021 [October 16th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Aging - November 9th, 2021 [October 16th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Estrogen - November 9th, 2021 [October 16th, 2021]
- Judge Vacates $140 Million Verdict in Testosterone Lawsuit - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Disease Prevention - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Metabolic Syndrome - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Women - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Testosterone Does Not Cause Heart Attacks - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Free Testosterone and Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Research proves that Testosterone Therapy Boosts Fertility! - November 9th, 2021 [September 26th, 2021]
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Slows Prostate Cancer! - November 9th, 2021 [September 13th, 2021]
- New Study Concludes: Boosting Testosterone Levels Lowers Men's Death Risk - March 15th, 2022 [August 20th, 2021]
- In the Battle Against Aging, When do the Risks Outweigh the Rewards? - November 9th, 2021 [August 18th, 2021]
- A Recent Study Concludes: Testosterone DOES NOT Cause Prostate Cancer - July 5th, 2022 [August 16th, 2021]
- Testosterone Therapy May Be Good for the Heart if You Have Low-T - January 20th, 2022 [July 21st, 2021]
- Low-T: What are healthy levels of Testosterone and why is it difficult to measure? - May 23rd, 2023 [April 3rd, 2021]
- Testosterone: How Much Do You Really Know About This Masculine Hormone? - June 24th, 2022 [February 9th, 2021]
- Male Menopause. Fact or Fiction ? - November 9th, 2021 [January 20th, 2021]
- New Study Says: The Benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy Outweigh The Risks - November 9th, 2021 [January 19th, 2021]
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - November 9th, 2021 [January 18th, 2021]
- The Great Testosterone Debate - November 9th, 2021 [January 14th, 2021]
- New Study Finds Testosterone Does Not Increase Your Heart Attack Risk - November 9th, 2021 [January 11th, 2021]
- Did You Know? Recent Studies Have Confirmed the Link Between Low Testosterone (“Low-T”) and Depression. - November 9th, 2021 [January 10th, 2021]
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) May Prevent Heart Attacks and Diabetes - November 9th, 2021 [November 17th, 2020]
- Testosterone Treatments May Successfully Reverse Type-2 Diabetes in Some Men - November 9th, 2021 [November 13th, 2020]
- Soy: Does it Lower Testosterone? - April 7th, 2023 [August 30th, 2020]
- Important Facts About Testosterone Therapy Before Buying - November 9th, 2021 [July 13th, 2019]
- LabCorp Announces a Change to the Testosterone Reference Range - November 9th, 2021 [June 23rd, 2019]