Video Link: https://vimeo.com/255290471
Video Download: A Natural Acid Found In Apples Prevents Muscle Loss
Video Stream: A Natural Acid Found In Apples Prevents Muscle Loss
A worrisome issue faced by aging people is the gradual loss of muscle mass that starts to accelerate past the age of 50. The medical term for this muscle loss is sarcopenia, and it only gets worse if you don’t do something to stop it.
Fortunately, there are steps you can take to ward off sarcopenia. Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Replacement Therapy is a potent, effective way to remain strong as you age.
Another one of these measures is a naturally occurring acid found in apples. Keep reading, and be willing to add another weapon to your anti-aging arsenal.
What Causes Muscle Loss?
It's a physiological fact. People over the age of 30 begin to lose muscle mass. They can lose between 3% and 5% per decade. It kicks in after age 50, and people can lose between 0.5 and 1% muscle mass per year...UGH!
If you don't take action, muscle mass loss can contribute to increasing frailty, as you get older. It also contributes to the loss of bone density and strength. This enhances the risk of fractures since bones rely on muscle to stimulate their growth.
There are several reasons why muscle mass loss starts to speed up in older people such as:
1. Inflammation. By their mid-forties, many people have chronic inflammation widespread throughout their body in varying degrees. The older you get, the more inflammation you can have. This insidious affliction can affect muscles and joints, making them achy and stiff.
2. Inactivity. As people get older, they all-too-often tend to get lazier and spend a lot of time sitting, especially if they work in an office. Muscles then begin to weaken and shrink.
3. Lack of protein. The typical American diet is front-loaded with unhealthy fats and simple, processed carbohydrates, and low in protein. This troubling pattern seems to get worse as people get older. Also, poor digestion and absorption of nutrients can contribute to low protein intake.
4. The decrease in hormones. Around 30, muscle-building hormones start to go into a precipitous decline in both men and women. This includes such vital hormones as testosterone, human growth hormone, and insulin growth factor.
Faced with this grim reality, many aging people only throw up their arms in complete, abject, and total surrender, blaming their increasingly flabby, disgusting reflection in their mirror as “natural” and “it happens to everyone that gets old.” NO, IT DOESN'T!
Don't despair...you can fight back...here's how
You've heard it from your mom: “An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” And it's true. Mother Nature, in her infinite wisdom, has given us an incredible natural acid found in apple peels called ursolic acid. This amazing substance helps build muscle and blowtorch fat. It also reduces inflammation throughout the body by mimicking the corticosteroid dexamethasone.
A recent study out of the University of Iowa has shown that ursolic acid boosts muscle growth up to 15% in lab animals and reduced body fat by more than one-half. It also reduced blood sugar, cholesterol levels, and decreased harmful blood fatty acids which can lead to arterial plaques. Research indicates that ursolic acid works by reprogramming genes that cause muscle wasting and fat gain.
The researchers concluded that ursolic acid could be what's needed to put the brakes on age-related muscle loss. It could prove to be invaluable in reducing frailty (with its complications) in older people.
Also, ursolic acid may be useful in treating obesity-related diabetes and middle-age fat gain. Studies are underway to clinically study the effects in humans, but bodybuilders have been using ursolic acid for several years now.
Actions you can take right now to prevent muscle loss
If you are worried about the treason that your body is committing, the time to swing into action is now...not years from now, but now. Here are a few recommendations.
1. Eat more protein. Forget the warnings from pencil-necked researchers who still say that they “can prove on paper that protein does not build muscle.” Just go to a gym and ask the weightlifters and bodybuilders what they think. Then form your conclusion. Aim to consume at least between 0.5 to 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight daily to help your muscle grow and stay healthy. This means if you weigh 160 lbs, you should be eating anywhere from 80-160 grams of protein a day.
2. Resistance training. Free weights, kettlebells, weight machines, and body weight calisthenics are all forms of resistance training that can build muscle. Strive for 3-4 times a week, for at least 30 minutes, but no more than one hour per training session.
3. Consider hormone replacement therapy. This site is loaded with facts on hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Educate yourself, and consider giving it a try. Also, there are many natural hormone precursors like DHEA and herbal products that can help restore falling hormone levels. Research, then proceed slowly.
4. Ursolic acid supplements. If you want to try ursolic acid, there are several manufacturers on the market. Many come in different dosages, most commonly 50 mg. It is not recommended to go over 300 mg a day to start. And don't forget to eat apples!
Preventing muscle loss and fat gain is so important to your continued good health. Following the recommendations above can help you stay at a healthier weight with better muscle mass. Taking ursolic acid may also just be the edge to help further prevent muscle loss as you get older.
Remember this simple formula: Growth Hormone and healthy eating = continued good health, strength, and youthful vigor!
Contact us for a FREE, no-obligation discussion concerning the benefits of growth hormone restoration.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Raw Food Benefits - January 18th, 2023 [January 18th, 2023]
- The many health benefits of black tea - April 7th, 2023 [December 13th, 2022]
- Looking to lose weight? Add this ingredient to meals - April 7th, 2023 [December 7th, 2022]
- MOTS-c Peptide for Weight Loss and Muscle Building - April 7th, 2023 [November 7th, 2022]
- The Beneficial Functions of Brown Fat vs. White Fat - June 24th, 2022 [May 3rd, 2022]
- Testosterone and Magnesium - April 28th, 2022 [April 28th, 2022]
- Growth Hormone Lowers Blood Sugar - November 9th, 2021 [October 24th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Sleep, and Healthy Food - November 9th, 2021 [October 24th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Reduces Inflammation - November 9th, 2021 [October 24th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Weight Loss - November 9th, 2021 [October 22nd, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Cholesterol: the Surprising Link - November 9th, 2021 [October 22nd, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Food Choices - November 9th, 2021 [October 21st, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Acidosis - November 9th, 2021 [October 21st, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Organic Foods. - November 9th, 2021 [October 21st, 2021]
- Boost Growth Hormone with Sleep - March 16th, 2022 [October 20th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Red Meat - November 9th, 2021 [October 20th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Sugar Addiction - November 9th, 2021 [October 20th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Stops Inflammation! - November 9th, 2021 [October 20th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and the Importance of Nutrition - November 9th, 2021 [October 20th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Intermittent Fasting - November 9th, 2021 [October 19th, 2021]
- Testosterone, Growth Hormone, and Processed Meat - November 9th, 2021 [October 19th, 2021]
- Testosterone, Growth Hormone, and Sugar. - November 9th, 2021 [October 19th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Protein - November 9th, 2021 [October 19th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Coffee - November 9th, 2021 [October 19th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Calcium - November 9th, 2021 [October 16th, 2021]
- Essential Amino Acids Critical to Health and Hormone Balance - April 7th, 2023 [October 6th, 2021]
- Longevity and Anti-Aging -- The Use of Flax Seed Oil - November 9th, 2021 [August 17th, 2021]
- 16 Cancer-Causing Foods to Avoid - March 16th, 2022 [August 12th, 2021]
- All Praise to the Spud -- the Delicious, Health-Giving Potato, That Is - April 15th, 2023 [June 1st, 2021]
- Leafy Greens are Medicine for Your Gut - November 9th, 2021 [April 23rd, 2021]
- Health Reasons for a Vegan Diet - November 9th, 2021 [April 2nd, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Fasting: The Fascinating Link - November 9th, 2021 [February 21st, 2021]
- The Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss - November 9th, 2021 [February 20th, 2021]
- The Many Health Benefits of Beets / Remolacha - November 9th, 2021 [February 18th, 2021]
- Top 25 Beneficial Foods - November 9th, 2021 [February 16th, 2021]
- Why Weight-Loss Plateau's Happen...and What You Can Do About It - November 9th, 2021 [February 16th, 2021]
- HGH Injections, Brain Exercise and Foods That Help You Improve Mental Focus - November 9th, 2021 [January 30th, 2021]
- What to eat to boost testosterone - November 9th, 2021 [December 14th, 2020]
- The Health and Hormone Balancing Qualities of Broccoli - April 15th, 2023 [August 27th, 2020]
- Covid-19 Risk Linked to Obesity Risk And Associated High Leptin Levels - November 9th, 2021 [August 21st, 2020]