Video Download: Omnitropea Powerful Addition To Your Anti Aging Toolbox Part 2
Video Stream: Omnitropea Powerful Addition To Your Anti Aging Toolbox Part 2
Our clinic takes great pride in all aspects of the services and products we offer.
And this includes the individual attention you will receive from us. We are anything but a “cookie-cutter” approach, and we don't believe that “one-size-fits-all.”
We provide several different options for Growth Hormone replacement therapy, depending upon your health needs. And one of these options is Omnitrope.
What is Omnitrope?
The Swiss drugmaker Novartis has been approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to develop its new generic Human Growth Hormone Omnitrope.
Similar to other Growth Hormone replacement products such as Genotropin and Saizen, Omnitrope is referred to as a “copycat” biotech drug.
In other words, Omnitrope imitates the complex proteins that are present in pure forms of HGH.
But Omnitrope is unique, and here's why: it is the first drug of its type to meet the FDA’s rigorous standards -- something that until now no other copycat biotech drug has accomplished.
This was helped by a lawsuit that Sandoz, the generic drugs division of Novartis, brought against the FDA for failing to decide on Omnitrope.
The trial ended when a federal judge forced the Food and Drug Administration to decide on Omnitrope’s future. The result? Omnitrope is finally available.
Why You Should Consider Omnitrope
Simply put, Omnitrope is a bio-identical form of Human Growth Hormone (HGH). Growth Hormone is produced by the pituitary gland and is responsible for increasing muscular strength, burning fat, and keeping our metabolism up to speed.
Regrettably, once we hit the age of 30, our natural production of Growth Hormone begins to drop off, at a rate of approximately 10% per decade. Do the math. By age 80, our production of Growth Hormone has been slashed in half.
Why is this important?
Because Growth Hormone is responsible for so many of the vital functions that keep us healthy.
And when our production of HGH slows to a crawl, the results are anything but pretty: increasing joint aches and pains, ever-accumulating layers of ugly, disease-producing flab, weakened muscle tone, constant fatigue, reduced ability to fall into a deep, restorative sleep, mental fog, brittle bones, and more deterioration...in short, a continuing and hideous parade of horrors.
Naturally, this results in a diminished quality of life.
A reluctance to partake in your favorite hobbies and activities.
Golf, gardening, walking your dog and keeping up with the grandchildren become progressively more challenging.
For all-too-many, this drives them further into their recliner or couch, whittling away each day with mindless, brain-numbing television, and an ever-present dread of life-saving physical activity.
The resultant depression can be life-threatening.
But You Don't Have to Suffer This Fate
This is where Omnitrope can work wonders for you.
Omnitrope has the same effect on the human body as naturally produced Growth Hormone.
The main difference is the source.
Omnitrope is manufactured using recombinant genetic technology in a laboratory under highly controlled, specific and sterile conditions.
Growth Hormone is naturally produced and released by the pituitary gland. Aside from that, the benefits of Omnitrope are identical.
And the Benefits are Many
Here are a few of the many life-changing benefits that Omnitrope can deliver to you...
- Watch your muscular tone come roaring back, like springtime seeds pushing through the earth.
- Experience the exhilaration of pounds of fat melting away, like an unwanted tenant finally being evicted.
- Feel your energy levels skyrocketing, as your youthful vigor returns.
- Notice the brain-fog vanish, as your mental focus and clarity of thought return with a vengeance.
- Give those creaking, aching joints a “lube job,” and enjoy doing the things you love to do...pain-free.
- See your skin begin to regain its youthful glow...and enjoy the compliments you'll receive.
- Finally be able to get a good night's sleep. Sleep is so important to our overall health. And if you have been having a harder time getting the sleep you need, Omnitrope will help.
- Protect your heart. When your heart quits, so do you. Being active is great heart protection, and is much easier to do when you are feeling energetic. Omnitrope will get you off the couch.
- Deliver iron-clad protection to your immune system. The “steel-curtain” will close around your immune system, and give you added protection from the crippling diseases that affect so many seniors.
- And more benefits...much, much more.
The Omnitrope Hits Just Keep on Coming
There are two other exciting benefits of Omnitrope: it is less expensive than many forms of Growth Hormone replacement therapies, and it is simple, safe and easy to use.
Here's the deal. Omnitrope is delivered by injection, on a daily basis for most people.
Our clinic will provide detailed instructions on how to inject the product, as well as when to take time off, which will allow you to cycle the effects of Omnitrope most efficiently.
Don't be freaked out by the thought of injection.
The product is delivered by two pens: Omnitrope Pen 10 and the Omnitrope Pen 5. These injection tools are precise, quick, simple, easy to use, and (best of all) painless.
Our clinic will provide you with the right pen for your individualized treatment.
Here's the difference: the Omnitrope Pen 10 injects a maximum individual dose of 5.4 milligrams, and can deliver Omnitrope in increments of one-tenth of a milligram.
The Omnitrope Pen 5 is prescribed for patients that need smaller doses.
The maximum individual dose using the Omnitrope Pen 5 is 2.7 milligrams.
These devices are incredibly precise and accurate.
The treatment is provided in tiny, minute increments of one-twentieth of a milligram.
By providing this high level of flexibility and precision, our clinic can provide you with the exact dose of Bio-Identical Human Growth Hormone that is tailored-made to your unique physiology.
If that weren't easy enough, Omnitrope is delivered in pre-packaged cartridges, which arrive ready to go, right out of the box.
This makes the process simple since you do not have to measure the dose yourself. This also reduces the risk of accidental spillage.
Still not convinced of Omnitrope's ease of use?
Here's more good news. In contrast to many other injection devices, Omnitrope Pens are entirely mechanical and require no batteries.
Also, you don't have to go through the hassle of rewinding the pen after delivering a dose.
Omnitrope therapy increases peace of mind while decreasing the time it takes to perform an injection.
Omnitrope is now available in both 10 and 5 mg. It is an excellent choice because:
- You don’t have to rewind the pen
- It's an easy-to-use liquid cartridge that eliminates the need always to remeasure the dose
- Liquid cartridge is stable for 28 days after the first injection
- Flexible dosing provides a broader dose range
- One time priming upon insertion of the new cartridge...one and done.
Finally, if you are not interested in using Omnitrope Pens, the product is also available in a vial for direct injection.
Still Another Benefit
It is absolutely, 100% safe to switch to Omnitrope from another type of Growth Hormone replacement therapy.
Multiple research studies have demonstrated that there are no negative consequences associated with changing treatments from another form of Growth Hormone to Omnitrope. Omnitrope is one of many options available to you at our clinic.
If you are interested in Omnitrope, or any other kind of HGH such as Nutropin, Geref, Saizen or Genotropin, we will discuss your options in detail, thus giving you the knowledge to make an informed decision.
Sounds Great...but Can I afford It?
More good news. Omnitrope is exciting for some reasons: its safety, efficiency, and its price.
Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy, while powerfully effective, can come with a steep price.
This is particularly the case if it is prescribed for “off-label” use (i.e., not using HGH for its intended purposes).
Some spend up to $2,000 a month to use Human Growth Hormone.
However, with Omnitrope, people will experience the benefits of Growth Hormone replacement therapy at a 25% slash in price from similar brand names of HGH such as Humatrope, Nutropin, Genotropin, Saizen, Protropin, and Somatropin.
Omnitrope’s use could explode, as its role of a bargain-priced alternative to other brands of HGH becomes widely known.
This has many insiders believing the drug could be on the verge of becoming the next big thing, with the ability to revolutionize the anti-aging industry.
The middle-aged and elderly, who currently have huge hurdles to overcome in obtaining insurance coverage of Growth Hormone for anti-aging purposes, will no doubt benefit enormously from Omnitrope’s availability.
The cost of Omnitrope differs also depending on the duration and dosage.
Our specialists will decide the right dosage and duration, as it is individualized, depending on your medical history, blood tests and finally, proper examination.
Possible Side Effects
As with all medical treatments, there are a few possible side effects. Here is a list of considerations:
- Step one is your overall health. Our clinic will make sure we carefully evaluate your current medical condition and medical history. We will measure the potential benefits of therapy with risks associated with certain medical conditions.
- If you suffer from Prader-Willi Syndrome, we will monitor you closely to ensure we diagnose any obstructions of the upper airway. Children should also be checked for sleep apnea to ensure their health. If any of these symptoms occur, we will either stop therapy immediately or adjust the dosage.
- Neoplasm: Anyone who currently has a benign tumor or has had cancer should proceed with caution when using Omnitrope. Human Growth Hormone has been shown to potentially increase the risk of return with certain forms of cancer.
- Diabetes. Omnitrope can affect glucose sensitivity. We will keep a close check on your glucose levels.
- Both Human Growth Hormone and insulin are elaborately connected with human metabolism, and changing levels of one hormone may slightly alter the performance of the second.
- This applies in particular to patients using HGH injections in addition to insulin medications. We are well aware of this possibility and will make sure your dosage is precise, thus minimizing any side effects.
- Intracranial Hypertension can occur due to Omnitrope use. In the vast majority of these cases, intracranial pressure can be relieved by reducing the dose or discontinuing therapy.
- Fluid retention. This rarely occurs, but it is a possibility with Omnitrope use in adult patients. This could potentially lead to conditions such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Arthralgia, and Edema.
- However, this problem is easily resolved by adjusting the dosage or utilizing drugs which increase the body’s ability to empty fluids. This is the most common symptom of Human Growth Hormone replacement therapy, but it is also a minor symptom when treated quickly and efficiently. And that is what we will do.
- Omnitrope Therapy may in some cases lead to Hypopituitarism, defined as diminished hormone secretion by the pituitary gland, causing dwarfism in children and premature aging in adults. Omnitrope Treatments may also exacerbate existing Hyperthyroidism, which is a condition in which the thyroid gland is overactive and makes excessive amounts of thyroid hormone.
- When this occurs, the body’s processes speed up, and you may experience nervousness, anxiety, rapid heartbeat, hand tremor, excessive sweating, weight loss, and insomnia.
- In infrequent occasions, children may develop a slight limp as a result of a slipped capital femoral epiphysis. In pediatric patients, Omnitrope has the potential to worsen existing Scoliosis. Turner Syndrome patients sometimes develop cardiovascular issues of Otitis Media as a result of Omnitrope. This could potentially lead to cardiovascular health concerns and ear problems.
- In young patients, pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas) can develop, resulting in persistent stomach discomfort.
However, as has been mentioned, we are fully aware of these potential landmines, and we will make sure they will not be a serious problem for you.
We will provide detailed instructions of any and all possible symptoms, and make sure you understand the need to contact us immediately if you feel any of these symptoms beginning.
We will take it from there, and steer you around these obstacles.
Think about this.
Can you name a time in the entire recorded history of the human race that such a powerful anti-aging weapon like Omnitrope was available?
That's right...you CAN'T! In past centuries, rulers of the most powerful empires in the world would have paid fortunes for this treatment.
But They Couldn't
Why? Because this treatment was unknown, and thus unavailable.
But that's not the case today.
Fortunately, it is now a new ball game and a level playing field.
We have the scientific knowledge...the experience...the latest cutting-edge tools and techniques...all of it, with one objective: enabling you to adjust the hands of time!
You can continue to sit back and allow nature to take its course like most people seem resigned to do.
You can sit helplessly, and anguish over the inevitable toll aging is making and will continue to take on your body.
Or you can DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. The choice is yours. Choose wisely.
Be proactive. Contact us and get on the road to a new, revitalized YOU!
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- What You Need to Know About Somatropin (Humatrope) - April 1st, 2021
- Guide to Injectable HGH Hormone Replacement Therapy: Somatropin - April 1st, 2021
- Ipamorelin: A new tool to boost your growth hormone levels - March 16th, 2021
- HGH Purchased From Mexico Is Illegal - Don't Buy HGH Illegally - March 15th, 2021
- Causes of Human Growth Hormone (Somatropin) Deficiency - September 17th, 2020
- All About HGH, Human Growth Hormone, Deficiency And Symptoms - September 16th, 2020
- Medical History Questionnaire and Other HGH Links - September 15th, 2020
- HGH Doctor References - September 14th, 2020
- What You Need to Know About Statin Drugs - September 13th, 2020
- Considering Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy for Injury Relief? - September 12th, 2020
- Glossary of Terminology - September 11th, 2020
- Like To Join The Anti-Aging Party? You Can…With Saizen - September 9th, 2020
- Buy Serostim HGH Injections: Can Serostim injectable human growth hormone help one to increase lean muscle mass through body building? - September 8th, 2020
- Human Growth Hormone Professional Testimonials - September 7th, 2020
- Injectable Human Growth Side Effects and Dangers of Abuse - September 6th, 2020
- Human Growth Hormone Injection Instructions - September 4th, 2020
- Nutropin Makes Old Bodies Young Again! - September 3rd, 2020
- Are HGH Releaser Sprays a Scam? - September 1st, 2020
- How to Dispose of Needles and Sharps Correctly and Safely - August 31st, 2020
- At Last! Introducing Humatrope HGH Replacement Therapy - August 29th, 2020
- Vanity Fair: Hollywood's Vial Bodies: A Review - August 28th, 2020
- Welcome to the Miracle of Hormone Replacement Therapy - August 25th, 2020
- How to Get Started with HGH Injections - August 24th, 2020
- HGH Legal or Illegal? - August 23rd, 2020
- Okay...You've Decided to Give Growth Hormone Therapy a Try...GREAT! - August 22nd, 2020
- Side Effects and Dangers of Human Growth Hormone - August 21st, 2020
- Your HGH Status and Benefits of Growth Hormone Injections - August 19th, 2020
- Legally Buying Injectable Somatropin Human Growth Hormone - August 18th, 2020
Word Count: 2181