Video Link: https://vimeo.com/287203309
Video Download: Like To Join The Anti Aging Party You Canwith Saizen
Video Stream: Like To Join The Anti Aging Party You Canwith Saizen
It Is Estimated That 59% Of Americans Are One Box of Donuts Away From a Heart Attack
Don’t Join Them! Let Saizen Help You Avoid Becoming a Dreadful Statistic
Saizen is biologically equivalent to the Growth Hormone (GH) that the body naturally produces.
Saizen is injectable Somatropin (Human Growth Hormone) manufactured using the latest in cutting-edge recombinant DNA techniques.
Saizen is most often prescribed as an effective treatment for Growth Hormone deficiencies in both children and adults. It is also beneficial for those that suffer from chronic renal failure and Turner’s syndrome.
Growth Hormone’s Role in the Body
In healthy children and adults, Growth Hormone is manufactured and secreted by the pituitary gland.
The pituitary gland is located beneath the hypothalamus, which is a formation within the brain that is responsible for hormone regulation.
All hormones are specific types of advanced proteins which direct traffic and send messages to the body.
Growth Hormone tells a child’s body to grow to a certain size and controls several different physiological and metabolic processes. Saizen is useful because it functions as a replacement when the body does not produce sufficient levels of Growth Hormone.
Adult GH Deficiency Primer
GH deficiency affects more than just children. It can create problems for adults as well…serious issues.
Recently, it has become apparent how destructive the effects of aging-related GH deficiency can be. Today, GH Deficiency is fully recognized as a medical disorder with known physical and mental consequences.
Below is a list of effects that GH Deficiency has on the body:
- Increased pounds of hideous, disease-producing fat, leading to obesity
- Skyrocketing levels of cholesterol in the bloodstream, resulting in a broad range of health problems
- Weak, flabby muscle, and a debilitating loss of strength
- Bone weakening and wasting, leading to osteoporosis
- Constant fatigue, making exercise challenging
- Dramatically increased risk of cardiovascular disease
- Mental health issues such as depression and self-isolation
New studies also indicate that those who suffer from hypopituitarism (a condition in which the pituitary gland does not produce reasonable amounts of some or all of its hormones) are far more at risk and likely to die as a result of cardiovascular disease — which is a direct consequence of GH Deficiency
Adult GH Deficiency can be the result of some different physiological complications.
It is often caused by tumors that grow on or around the pituitary gland.
Brain surgery or radiation treatments on the pituitary can also lead to hypopituitarism. Occasionally, GH Deficiency is the result of low Growth Hormone levels in childhood and became worse in adulthood.
GH Deficiency in adults can be cured through the use of Bio-Identical HGH.
In late 2001, Saizen was approved for Adult GH Deficiency treatment for use by Merck Serono, a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.
This approval was granted in some countries in Europe.
The Saizen Family
The Saizen Product Family: One of the goals of Merck Serono is to simplify treatment for GH deficiency.
For this reason, Merck Serono created several devices that give patients a choice of therapy options.
One of the goals of Human Growth Hormone Therapy is to make treatment accessible and give patients maximum comfort and control over their therapy regimen.
Two products provide injectable Human Growth Hormone.
Cool.click is a new injectable means of Saizen delivery which is entirely needle-free!
There is also one. Click, which uses a needle, but is simple, so that injection is more comfortable and less painful than HGH Therapy products created by competing companies. One.click is an auto-injector pen for HGH that allows the insertion of the needle and injection of Saizen all in one step…with just a mere click of a button! Both of these products use 8mg click. Easy Saizen.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Guide to Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy: Somatropin - October 25th, 2021
- All About Growth Hormone - October 7th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Therapy Protocol - October 7th, 2021
- Doctors Comment on Growth Hormone - October 7th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and Statin Drugs - October 7th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Testimonials - October 7th, 2021
- How to Inject Growth Hormone - October 7th, 2021
- How To Avoid Growth Hormone Scams - October 7th, 2021
- How to Dispose of Needles Correctly - October 7th, 2021
- Buy Growth Hormone: Legally - October 7th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Side Effects - October 6th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Terminology - September 26th, 2021
- Growth Hormone: Hollywood's Secret of Youth - September 26th, 2021
- Slow Aging with Growth Hormone - September 26th, 2021
- Boost Growth Hormone - September 26th, 2021
- Side Effects and Dangers of Growth Hormone - September 26th, 2021
- Buy Human Growth Hormone Legally! - September 26th, 2021
- The Incredible Benefits of Growth Hormone - September 14th, 2021
- HGH Purchased From Mexico Is Illegal - Don't Buy HGH Illegally - September 2nd, 2021
- Considering Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy for Injury Relief? - August 16th, 2021
- What You Need to Know About Somatropin (Humatrope) - April 1st, 2021
- Ipamorelin: A new tool to boost your growth hormone levels - March 16th, 2021
- Causes of Human Growth Hormone (Somatropin) Deficiency - September 17th, 2020
- Buy Serostim HGH Injections: Can Serostim injectable human growth hormone help one to increase lean muscle mass through body building? - September 8th, 2020
- Nutropin Makes Old Bodies Young Again! - September 3rd, 2020
- Omnitrope...a Powerful Addition to Your Anti-Aging Toolbox - September 2nd, 2020
- At Last! Introducing Humatrope HGH Replacement Therapy - August 29th, 2020
- How to Get Started with HGH Injections - August 24th, 2020
Word Count: 637