HGH Secretagogue: Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy Using a Pre-Cursor Secretagogue Analog (Sermorelin)
A Secretagogue is a substance that promotes secretion or release. For instance, the Secretagogue for Human Growth Hormone production.
The content that tells your pituitary gland to increase HGH production is GH-RH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone).
Sermorelin is a polypeptide chain that mimics the effects of Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone -- the substance that naturally tells your pituitary gland to increase HGH production.
Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GH-RH) Therapy
Sermorelin, is a Human Growth Hormone (HGH) “Secretagogue” delivered through subcutaneous Injection -- GH-RH (1-29).
Growth hormone deficiency in adults occurs when the naturally occurring pituitary hormone known as Human Growth Hormone is produced in inadequate quantities with a resulting deficiency in growth hormone and IGF-1 levels in the bloodstream.
Growth hormone deficiency involves a spectrum that ranges from a complete lack of growth hormone through various degrees of partial growth hormone deficiency.
Most people after the age of 25 to 30 begin a process of human growth hormone deficiency that accelerates at a loss rate of 1 to 2% per year, depending on one's genetic makeup, diet, exercise, and lifestyle.
In contrast to supplementing the growth hormone deficiency through injections of exogenous recombinant Human Growth Hormone (HGH), another therapy, GH-RH Therapy involves the use of GH-RH injections that cause the body’s pituitary gland to secrete greater quantities of naturally produced Human Growth Hormone.
The body therefore usually produces its own growth hormone to supplement the deficiency as a result of GH-RH Therapy.
- The HGH Recommended Medical Dosage - The Importance of Blood Work - November 24th, 2020
- Injectable HGH Therapy Manual and Wiki Guide - November 23rd, 2020
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Safe, Study Suggests - November 21st, 2020
- Androgel : Men Getting Their Mojo Back! - November 20th, 2020
- Toxins Could Explain Pneumonia Damage While a Hormone Could be the Cure, Researchers Say - November 19th, 2020
- What You Need to Know About the Hypothalamus Gland - November 17th, 2020
- Hormone Therapy May Help Cut Alzheimer's Risk - November 17th, 2020
- How to Keep Your Human Growth Hormone Treatments Legal - November 16th, 2020
- Risks of Hormones in Early Menopause Challenged - November 14th, 2020
- New Research on Hormone Replacement Therapy - November 13th, 2020
- Heart Benefits From Hormone Replacement Therapy? - November 11th, 2020
- Behavioral Therapy May Help Hot Flashes - November 10th, 2020
- Esquire: Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men: A Review - November 9th, 2020
- Human Growth Hormone Explained - November 8th, 2020
- Gene Therapy - November 7th, 2020
- The Best Ways to Boost Your Levels of HGH - November 6th, 2020
- HGH Sprays -- Fact, Fiction or Scam? - November 5th, 2020
- Human Growth Hormone Options for Administration - November 3rd, 2020
- About IGF-1 Also Known as Somatomedin C - November 2nd, 2020
- IGF-1 Treatment - November 1st, 2020
- Doctors Call For New Guidelines as Study Finds HRT 'is Safe - and Can Protect Heart' - October 31st, 2020
- Researchers Ponder Why Estrogen-Only HRT May Reduce Breast Cancer Risk - October 30th, 2020
- Welcome to HGH and Testosterone Replacement Therapy - October 29th, 2020
- A Toxic Hormone Seems to Be Changing the Sex of Fish in U.S. Rivers - October 28th, 2020
- The Importance of Luteinizing Hormone - October 27th, 2020
- Early HRT 'May Cut Alzheimer Risk' - October 26th, 2020
- Melatonin: The Body's Master Clock - October 25th, 2020
- The Miracle of the Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue Sermorelin - July 1st, 2020
- HGH Therapy Reverses Biological Age by 1.5 Years In Groundbreaking Study - June 20th, 2020
- Marius Pharmaceuticals Announces Issuance of Two Key Patents Protecting its Proprietary Oral Testosterone Therapy - May 21st, 2020
- Finally Explained: The Mysterious Pineal Gland - November 4th, 2019
- Andropause From The Wikipedia Encyclopedia - August 6th, 2019
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
Word Count: 280