HGH Secretagogue: Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy Using a Pre-Cursor Secretagogue Analog (Sermorelin)
A Secretagogue is a substance that promotes secretion or release. For instance, the Secretagogue for Human Growth Hormone production.
The content that tells your pituitary gland to increase HGH production is GH-RH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone).
Sermorelin is a polypeptide chain that mimics the effects of Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone -- the substance that naturally tells your pituitary gland to increase HGH production.
Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GH-RH) Therapy
Sermorelin, is a Human Growth Hormone (HGH) “Secretagogue” delivered through subcutaneous Injection -- GH-RH (1-29).
Growth hormone deficiency in adults occurs when the naturally occurring pituitary hormone known as Human Growth Hormone is produced in inadequate quantities with a resulting deficiency in growth hormone and IGF-1 levels in the bloodstream.
Growth hormone deficiency involves a spectrum that ranges from a complete lack of growth hormone through various degrees of partial growth hormone deficiency.
Most people after the age of 25 to 30 begin a process of human growth hormone deficiency that accelerates at a loss rate of 1 to 2% per year, depending on one's genetic makeup, diet, exercise, and lifestyle.
In contrast to supplementing the growth hormone deficiency through injections of exogenous recombinant Human Growth Hormone (HGH), another therapy, GH-RH Therapy involves the use of GH-RH injections that cause the body’s pituitary gland to secrete greater quantities of naturally produced Human Growth Hormone.
The body therefore usually produces its own growth hormone to supplement the deficiency as a result of GH-RH Therapy.
- Melatonin: The Body's Master Clock - June 22nd, 2019
- Early HRT 'May Cut Alzheimer Risk' - April 8th, 2019
- The Importance of Luteinizing Hormone - March 5th, 2019
- A Toxic Hormone Seems to Be Changing the Sex of Fish in U.S. Rivers - February 26th, 2019
- Welcome to HGH and Testosterone Replacement Therapy - February 22nd, 2019
- Researchers Ponder Why Estrogen-Only HRT May Reduce Breast Cancer Risk - February 10th, 2019
- Doctors Call For New Guidelines as Study Finds HRT 'is Safe - and Can Protect Heart' - February 9th, 2019
- IGF-1 Treatment - February 8th, 2019
- About IGF-1 Also Known as Somatomedin C - February 8th, 2019
- Human Growth Hormone Options for Administration - February 8th, 2019
- Finally Explained: The Mysterious Pineal Gland - February 2nd, 2019
- HGH Sprays -- Fact, Fiction or Scam? - January 29th, 2019
- Gene Therapy - December 24th, 2018
- The Best Ways to Boost Your Levels of HGH - November 27th, 2018
- Human Growth Hormone Explained - November 27th, 2018
- Esquire: Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men: A Review - November 21st, 2018
- Behavioral Therapy May Help Hot Flashes - November 21st, 2018
- Heart Benefits From Hormone Replacement Therapy? - November 21st, 2018
- New Research on Hormone Replacement Therapy - November 21st, 2018
- Risks of Hormones in Early Menopause Challenged - November 21st, 2018
- How to Keep Your Human Growth Hormone Treatments Legal - November 19th, 2018
- Hormone Therapy May Help Cut Alzheimer's Risk - November 19th, 2018
- Androgel : Men Getting Their Mojo Back! - November 19th, 2018
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Safe, Study Suggests - November 19th, 2018
- Toxins Could Explain Pneumonia Damage While a Hormone Could be the Cure, Researchers Say - November 19th, 2018
- Injectable HGH Therapy Manual and Wiki Guide - November 17th, 2018
- The HGH Recommended Medical Dosage - The Importance of Blood Work - November 16th, 2018
- The Miracle of the Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue Sermorelin - January 30th, 2018
- What You Need to Know About the Hypothalamus Gland - January 30th, 2018
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
Word Count: 282