HGH Secretagogue: Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy Using a Pre-Cursor Secretagogue Analog (Sermorelin)
A Secretagogue is a substance that promotes secretion or release. For instance, the Secretagogue for Human Growth Hormone production.
The content that tells your pituitary gland to increase HGH production is GH-RH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone).
Sermorelin is a polypeptide chain that mimics the effects of Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone -- the substance that naturally tells your pituitary gland to increase HGH production.
Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GH-RH) Therapy
Sermorelin, is a Human Growth Hormone (HGH) “Secretagogue” delivered through subcutaneous Injection -- GH-RH (1-29).
Growth hormone deficiency in adults occurs when the naturally occurring pituitary hormone known as Human Growth Hormone is produced in inadequate quantities with a resulting deficiency in growth hormone and IGF-1 levels in the bloodstream.
Growth hormone deficiency involves a spectrum that ranges from a complete lack of growth hormone through various degrees of partial growth hormone deficiency.
Most people after the age of 25 to 30 begin a process of human growth hormone deficiency that accelerates at a loss rate of 1 to 2% per year, depending on one's genetic makeup, diet, exercise, and lifestyle.
In contrast to supplementing the growth hormone deficiency through injections of exogenous recombinant Human Growth Hormone (HGH), another therapy, GH-RH Therapy involves the use of GH-RH injections that cause the body’s pituitary gland to secrete greater quantities of naturally produced Human Growth Hormone.
The body therefore usually produces its own growth hormone to supplement the deficiency as a result of GH-RH Therapy.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Slow Aging with Growth Hormone - July 17th, 2022
- Cheaping Out on HGH Therapy – JUST DON’T DO IT - July 12th, 2022
- Hormone Impacts And Function Of HGH - July 10th, 2022
- General Physician Versus Hormone Specialist – Some Symptoms Require a Specialist to Heal - March 18th, 2022
- An Introduction to Growth Hormone - October 27th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and Pneumonia - October 27th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and Testosterone Replacement Therapy - October 27th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and the Hypothalamus Gland - October 27th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and the Law - October 27th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and Gene Therapy - October 26th, 2021
- What Men Need To Know About Testosterone And Growth Hormone - October 26th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Explained - October 26th, 2021
- The Best Ways to Boost Growth Hormone - October 26th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Sprays - October 26th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Dosage - October 26th, 2021
- Insulin-Similar Growth Factor Benefits - October 26th, 2021
- The Benefits of IGF-1 - October 26th, 2021
- Hormone Replacement Therapy is Safe - October 26th, 2021
- Estrogen HRT May Reduce Breast Cancer Risk - October 26th, 2021
- Growth Hormone Therapy Reverses Biological Age In Groundbreaking Study - October 25th, 2021
- Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue: Sermorelin - October 25th, 2021
- Early Hormone Replacement Therapy May Lower Alzheimer Risk - October 25th, 2021
- Comprehensive Hormone Replacement Therapy with Tesamorelin - September 18th, 2021
- Risks of Hormones in Early Menopause Challenged - August 24th, 2021
- Heart Benefits From Hormone Replacement Therapy? - August 18th, 2021
- New Research: Cognitive Therapy Could Reduce Menopausal Hot Flashes - August 16th, 2021
- A Toxic Hormone is Altering the Sex and Reproduction of Aquatic Life in United States Streams - August 16th, 2021
- Act Now to Prevent the Increasingly Common Condition of Hypothyroidism - June 21st, 2021
- The HGH Recommended Medical Dosage - The Importance of Blood Work - May 25th, 2021
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Safe, Study Suggests - May 24th, 2021
- Androgel : Men Getting Their Mojo Back! - May 21st, 2021
- Hormone Therapy May Help Cut Alzheimer's Risk - May 18th, 2021
- Finally Explained: The Mysterious Pineal Gland - April 30th, 2021
- Marius Pharmaceuticals Announces Issuance of Two Key Patents Protecting its Proprietary Oral Testosterone Therapy - April 14th, 2021
- Andropause From The Wikipedia Encyclopedia - April 12th, 2021
- The Importance of Luteinizing Hormone - April 11th, 2021
- Melatonin: The Body's Master Clock - April 8th, 2021
- LCN2 Hormone Suppresses Hunger and Discourages Overeating - April 7th, 2021
- New Research on Hormone Replacement Therapy - March 12th, 2021
Word Count: 280