Hormone Replacement Therapy
How much HGH does one use?
Typical Protocol of Human Growth Hormone
A typical protocol utilizing low doses has shown to have the best effects.
A typical protocol for someone over the age of 35, deficient in HGH / IGF-1, and showing signs of Andropause (see symptoms of andropause) is approximately 1IU per day, with 5 days on (Monday through Friday using 1IU per day) and 2 days off (Saturday and Sunday no usage of HGH).
What is the Best time of Day to Inject Human Growth Hormone
Some research has shown the best time to take HGH injections is in the mornings, upon awakening. Other research has also shown the majority of naturally produced HGH is pulsed from the Pituitary Gland at night. This has lead to further studies showing that a once a day injection at night seems to have the most beneficial effect, while some have found injections in the morning provide the best results. A third option is distributed dosing.
Distributed Dosing: Using 2 or more injections of HGH a day
Some researchers have administered Human Growth Hormone injections twice daily. A typical dose is split up, once in the morning upon awakening, and once at night before going to sleep. Generally however, most typical protocols recommend one time per day.
Number of words: 220
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Don’t Let Fear Stop You From Fixing Your Hormones - October 8th, 2023 [September 22nd, 2023]
- What is the History of the Discovery of HGH? - October 8th, 2023 [September 17th, 2023]
- Maintaining a Proper Medication Schedule - September 17th, 2023 [August 23rd, 2023]
- HGH and It’s Effects on Other Hormones - November 2nd, 2023 [June 10th, 2023]
- Do HGH Booster Supplements Work Faster Than Prescriptions? - August 2nd, 2023 [June 3rd, 2023]
- Mountain Biker Thought his Life Was Over - July 31st, 2023 [May 25th, 2023]
- Can Head Injuries Cause HGH Deficiency? - August 1st, 2023 [May 17th, 2023]
- Get Tested for Hormone Levels, even if You Have No Symptoms - August 2nd, 2023 [March 17th, 2023]
- Nine Hormones that Can Impact Your Weight and How to Promote Hormone Balance - April 7th, 2023 [January 26th, 2023]
- The Evolution of Testosterone Replacement Therapy for men with Prostate Cancer - January 17th, 2023 [January 12th, 2023]
- HGH Therapy – How Can I Know Who Is Legitimate? - April 7th, 2023 [January 10th, 2023]
- A new study confirms: Testosterone Replacement Therapy is safe! - August 8th, 2023 [October 2nd, 2022]
- Can I Reverse the Aging Process with HGH? - August 1st, 2023 [September 21st, 2022]
- Low testosterone in men might increase the risk of severe COVID - August 16th, 2023 [September 6th, 2022]
- HGH Is the “God Particle” - August 1st, 2023 [July 26th, 2022]
- Testimonial: Walter’s HGH Story - August 2nd, 2023 [June 4th, 2022]
- Side Effects Of HGH - April 20th, 2023 [March 21st, 2022]
- HGH Scams (HGH Supplements) - November 21st, 2023 [March 20th, 2022]
- Hgh Product Serostim - April 16th, 2023 [March 11th, 2022]
- Saizen Hgh: Injectable Hgh Product - April 16th, 2023 [March 9th, 2022]
- Nutropin Hgh Detailed Description - August 18th, 2023 [March 8th, 2022]
- Omnitrope Hgh: Human Growth Hormone Product Called Omnitrope. - August 19th, 2023 [March 7th, 2022]
- Genotropin HGH: Human Growth Hormone Product - April 16th, 2023 [March 6th, 2022]
- Saizen Hgh Detailed Description - September 17th, 2023 [March 6th, 2022]
- Genotropin Hgh Detailed Description - September 17th, 2023 [March 4th, 2022]
- Nordiflex HGH Injection Device Information - August 18th, 2023 [March 3rd, 2022]
- Hgh Scams: Different Hgh Scams And Things To Watch For Online - April 16th, 2023 [March 2nd, 2022]
- Braves' Schafer Talks About His Suspension Over Hgh - April 16th, 2023 [March 1st, 2022]
- Us Olympic Committee And Talk Of Hgh - August 18th, 2023 [February 28th, 2022]
- Hgh Sports And Baseball - April 16th, 2023 [February 27th, 2022]
- Hgh Facts - Information About Growth Hormone - April 16th, 2023 [February 26th, 2022]
- Related Glossary of Terms - September 17th, 2023 [February 25th, 2022]
- Your HGH Levels - August 8th, 2023 [February 24th, 2022]
- Hgh For Menopause - August 16th, 2023 [February 23rd, 2022]
- Buying Hgh Hormone Human Growth Hormone - April 16th, 2023 [February 22nd, 2022]
- Sleep To Amplify Human Growth Hormone Levels - April 7th, 2023 [May 27th, 2021]
- Omnitrope Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - April 7th, 2023 [May 6th, 2021]
- Introduction To Human Growth Hormone HGH - August 8th, 2023 [May 10th, 2020]
- What Is Injectable Hgh Human Growth Hormone? - August 2nd, 2023 [May 9th, 2020]
- Hgh Products Genotropin Humantrope Nutropin Saizen Serostim Omnitrope - November 25th, 2021 [May 8th, 2020]
- Hgh Deficiency - August 2nd, 2023 [May 6th, 2020]
- What dietary considerations should I make while on HRT, hormone replacement therapy? - April 15th, 2023 [May 1st, 2020]
- Hgh Releasers - September 17th, 2023 [April 26th, 2020]
- Getting Started With An Hgh Program - August 9th, 2023 [April 25th, 2020]
- Benefits Of Hgh: Thierry Hertoghe - August 8th, 2023 [April 23rd, 2020]
- Hgh In Forefront To Remain Young - January 15th, 2022 [March 18th, 2020]
- Anti-ageing Clinics Distribute Human Growth Hormone - August 16th, 2023 [March 16th, 2020]
- Hgh Therapy - July 21st, 2023 [March 15th, 2020]
- Hgh Replacement - April 16th, 2023 [March 14th, 2020]
- Nutropin Hgh: Hgh Hormone Product - April 16th, 2023 [March 10th, 2020]
- Injectable HGH Prescriptions In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - April 7th, 2023 [March 3rd, 2019]