Video Link: https://vimeo.com/559787597
Video Download: Oxytocin Exposure Leads To Increased Natural Production
Video Stream: Oxytocin Exposure Leads To Increased Natural Production
Stop and think about the last time you felt when you held someone. That relaxing rush that you get from being close to a significant other is the result of a hormone called Oxytocin. As you can easily understand, Oxytocin is also known as the Love Hormone. The feeling that Oxytocin encourages isn't necessarily sexual, but it promotes social bonding.
Because Oxytocin is a hormone that encourages sociality, it's not surprising that exposure to Oxytocin encourages an individual to produce more of the Love Hormone themselves. The body reacts to exposure to other hormones differently. Exogenous Testosterone or HGH exposure, unlike Oxytocin, suppresses the body's natural hormone production.
A study conducted at the Belgian Catholic University of Leuven sought to investigate the effects of sustained exposure to Oxytocin via nasal spray. Specifically, researchers wanted to know how Oxytocin exposure affected individuals with Autism. This researched was printed in a recent edition of European Neuropsychopharmacology. Even one month after the initial exposure to Oxytocin, participants still displayed higher levels of the Hormone via saliva sample.
Exploring the Effects of Oxytocin on the Autistic
Previous research conducted by the same team had shown that Oxytocin exposure influenced the way that individuals with Autism responded to the world. By measuring the sustained increase in Oxytocin Levels over time, the researchers pinpointed that higher Oxytocin Levels in the person's blood stream encouraged differing behavior.
This new study was conducted with the help of forty participants—all adult males on the Autism Spectrum. Each person provided a Saliva Sample to establish baseline Oxytocin Levels. After the baseline was taken, experimental patients were treated with daily doses of Oxytocin via nasal spray. Control patients received a dose of placebo. After a month of treatment, participants gave two more saliva samples after 24 hours and four weeks.
Benefits of Oxytocin for Autistic Patients
Oxytocin is a powerful social motivator. Exposure to Oxytocin causes us to produce more ourselves. Sustained Oxytocin exposure creates a beneficial spiral that has a positive impact on psychology and mood. Among the patients in this study, Oxytocin Levels remained elevated even a month after their last nasal dose. Lead researcher Professor Kaat Alaerts explains that this increase in Oxytocin Levels was naturally produced and not due to previous inoculations.
The professor further elucidates that the medical administration of Oxytocin helped Autistic individuals engage in more social behaviors. This increase in social interaction naturally boosts Oxytocin, allowing for an overall increase in positive attitude and social expression.
While Oxytocin is not currently used as a medical treatment for attachment issues and social problems, studies like this are the first step in weaponizing Oxytocin for such patients. This study is preliminary and justifies further, larger studies regarding the beneficial effects of Oxytocin, not only for patients on the Autism spectrum but across the board.
Follow-Up Oxytocin/Autism Research Currently Under Way
The goal of Professor Alaerts' next study (which has already begun) is to investigate how Oxytocin treatments impact the lives of Autistic children aged 8-12. The researchers are confident that Oxytocin has strong potential as a medical remedy that can improve the lives of patients with Autism and their families.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Nine Hormones that Can Impact Your Weight and How to Promote Hormone Balance - January 26th, 2023
- HGH Therapy – How Can I Know Who Is Legitimate? - January 10th, 2023
- The many health benefits of black tea - December 13th, 2022
- Testosterone Blockers Thwart Melanoma - December 11th, 2022
- Looking to lose weight? Add this ingredient to meals - December 7th, 2022
- Is it possible to live to 180? Perhaps! - November 29th, 2022
- Jeff Bezos Wants to Stop Aging! - November 24th, 2022
- The Quest for the Secret of Longevity - November 24th, 2022
- Matching Sex Drives Are Important to a Healthy Relationship - November 23rd, 2022
- Minoxidil: A potential cure for baldness? - November 16th, 2022
- A former Mr. Olympia speaks about testosterone - November 8th, 2022
- MOTS-c Peptide for Weight Loss and Muscle Building - November 7th, 2022
- A new study reveals that Testosterone improves body composition in men with low testosterone! - October 17th, 2022
- Phoenix Testosterone and HGH - October 14th, 2022
- Toxic Chemicals are Killing your testosterone…And your Manhood! - October 10th, 2022
- Testosterone May Help You Keep Your Job (Or Find Another) - October 4th, 2022
- A new study confirms: Testosterone Replacement Therapy is safe! - October 2nd, 2022
- San Diego Testosterone and HGH - September 23rd, 2022
- San Antonio Testosterone and HGH - September 16th, 2022
- Philadelphia Testosterone and HGH - September 9th, 2022
- Improving Memory for Diabetics with Testosterone - September 8th, 2022
- Low testosterone in men might increase the risk of severe COVID - September 6th, 2022
- Houston Testosterone and HGH - August 17th, 2022
- Chicago Testosterone and HGH - August 9th, 2022
- Los Angeles Testosterone and Growth Hormone - August 4th, 2022
- Testosterone and Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMFs) - August 2nd, 2022
- The link between water, HGH, and Testosterone - July 28th, 2022
- New York City Testosterone and HGH - July 27th, 2022
- HGH, Nutrition, Fasting, and Stem Cells…The Fascinating Links! - July 20th, 2022
- How to Boost Testosterone with Food - July 11th, 2022
- Thinking about Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)? - July 5th, 2022
- You Don’t Need Permission to See a Specialist - June 28th, 2022
- Interested in boosting your testosterone levels? Here’s How! - June 22nd, 2022
- Wyoming Testosterone and HGH - May 25th, 2022
- West Virginia HGH Clinics - May 6th, 2022
- Pot Bellies Are Bad for Your Health - Hormone Balance for Men - February 16th, 2022
- Washington, D.C. HGH Clinics - January 18th, 2022
- Zomacton Injections for Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - January 5th, 2022
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - January 5th, 2022
- Light Therapy: The Incredible Benefits of Red Light Therapy - January 3rd, 2022
- Vermont HGH Clinics - December 27th, 2021
- Utah HGH Clinics - December 17th, 2021
- Finally! A safe, effective oral testosterone pill: Jatenzo! - December 13th, 2021
- South Dakota HGH Clinics - December 9th, 2021
- Rhode Island HGH Clinics - December 3rd, 2021
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - November 26th, 2021
- Testosterone and Food: What you eat can boost your testosterone levels! - November 21st, 2021
- New Mexico HGH Clinics - November 17th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and DHEA - November 14th, 2021
- New Hampshire HGH Clinics - November 11th, 2021
- Testosterone and Liver Health - November 5th, 2021
- Nevada HGH Clinics - November 3rd, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin, and Memory - October 15th, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin and Leptin - October 15th, 2021
- Nebraska HGH Clinics - October 6th, 2021
- Essential Amino Acids Critical to Health and Hormone Balance - October 6th, 2021
- Montana HGH Clinics - October 1st, 2021
- Boost testosterone by eating more fat! - September 28th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - September 23rd, 2021
- Celebrity Dax Shepard Takes Pride in Results from Testosterone Therapy - September 9th, 2021
- Ipamorelin Acetate – Boosting HGH with Peptides - August 10th, 2021
- Kansas HGH Clinics - August 5th, 2021
- Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat! - August 2nd, 2021
- Maine HGH Clinics - July 28th, 2021
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - July 26th, 2021
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - July 21st, 2021
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - July 16th, 2021
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - July 14th, 2021
- Delaware HGH Clinics - July 8th, 2021
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - July 6th, 2021
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - June 30th, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - June 28th, 2021
- Recognizing the Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Men - June 25th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Clinics - June 22nd, 2021
- The benefits of Berberine - June 13th, 2021
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - June 7th, 2021
- Using Sleep to Amplify Human Growth Hormone - May 27th, 2021
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - May 13th, 2021
- Omnitrope Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - May 6th, 2021
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - April 29th, 2021