Hormone Replacement Therapy remains popular among the celebrity set. Actor Dax Shepard, famous for roles in movies and films such as The Parenthood, Idiocracy, and Without a Paddle, is an avid user and proponent of Testosterone Therapy.
He recently admitted to Ashton Kutcher that Testosterone has helped him bulk up and become stronger than ever. Dax uses Testosterone Therapy as a treatment for Low Testosterone, and he's committed to getting the most out of the treatment, lifting weights, and exercising almost every day.
While Testosterone shouldn't be used solely to increase strength and performance, there's no harm in taking advantage of the increased ability to build muscle mass and strength. When used as directed and specifically to relieve the effects of Hypogonadism, Bio-Identical Testosterone has an excellent safety profile.
There Are Many Options for Effective Testosterone Therapy
While Dax Shepard uses Testosterone Injections, there are a number of effective options available, including Testosterone Patches and Creams. Transdermal Testosterone is administered daily, but most patients opt for Testosterone Injection formulations that only have to be delivered once or twice a month, such as Testosterone Enanthate, Testosterone Cypionate, and Testosterone Undecanoate.
A medical professional often delivers these shots, but many patients choose to self-administer the Testosterone Shot.
Testosterone Injections are designed to slowly release Testosterone over days or weeks. Testosterone is generally combined with an ester in order to slow the rate at which the body metabolizes and breaks down available Testosterone. Longer ester chains provide Testosterone for a longer period of time.
What Causes Low-T?
Testosterone Deficiency has many causes. Genetic disorders, injuries, and tumors can all lead to Low-T. Men become more susceptible to Low Testosterone as they get older, and many medications and drugs can also suppress Testosterone, including opiates. Dax Shephard has a history of addiction that he's been very open about.
A history of drug abuse combined with an age-related decline in Testosterone makes Dax a prime candidate for Bio-Identical Testosterone Therapy. Suboxone, methadone, and other opioids all have powerful negative effects on Testosterone Production. Testosterone is not addictive and can be used safely by patients with a history of substance abuse.
Testosterone Therapy Benefits
While Testosterone Deficiency has many causes, it is most strongly correlated with age. Beyond thirty, the older you get, the less able you are to produce this very important hormone. Some Hormone Specialists refer to the period in a man's life when Low Testosterone Levels become a problem as Andropause. For men that are struggling with Low-T, Bio-Identical Testosterone Therapy can provide a wide range of potent benefits.
For example, Testosterone increases energy and makes it easier to build muscle. Without sufficient Testosterone, men slowly start losing their ability to develop and maintain lean muscle in the mid-thirties. Testosterone also improves Body Composition by making it easier to cut body fat. Testosterone is also intricately linked to sex drive. Most men turn to a Hormone Specialist to increase energy and restore libido. Testosterone Replacement can help restore your sex drive and rekindle your desire!
Some Testosterone Benefits occur very quickly, while others take time. The sexual advantages of Testosterone are almost immediate, while changes in strength and body fat will take some time. For the best results, you should pair Testosterone Therapy with a well-designed diet plan which includes smart eating and a combination of resistance training and cardio.
Taking Testosterone Safely
Men that have healthy Testosterone Levels shouldn't take Testosterone HRT. Men have the best health outcomes when their Testosterone circulates in the normal range. Having too much Testosterone can be dangerous. Elevated Testosterone increases the risk of blood clots, high blood pressure, mania, aggression, and acne.
As with any other medication, caution should be used when taking Testosterone, and you should only take the treatment if you have a verifiable clinical need. If you're interested in Testosterone, be sure to work with a qualified and certified medical professional or clinic that you can trust.
Testosterone Therapy Suppresses Fertility
When considering Hormone Replacement Therapy, one thing to keep in mind is that Bio-Identical Testosterone impairs your body's natural capacity to produce its own Testosterone. Your brain recognizes that your body is getting sufficient Testosterone and signals for the testes to secrete less and less of the hormone. The brain also limits the production of precursor hormones Follicle Stimulating Hormone and Luteinizing Hormone. This not only slows and stops Testosterone Production, but it severely limits fertility.
This effect is usually temporary, but it can take an extended period to restore Testosterone Production. Men that are interested in increasing Testosterone Levels without impairing fertility or natural production of Testosterone may opt for alternatives like clomiphene, which signals for the testes to release Testosterone and do not limit sperm production and viability.
Call us today to arrange for a no-cost consultation with our Licensed Hormone Specialists!
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Washington, D.C. HGH Clinics - January 18th, 2022
- Zomacton Injections for Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - January 5th, 2022
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - January 5th, 2022
- Light Therapy: The Incredible Benefits of Red Light Therapy - January 3rd, 2022
- Vermont HGH Clinics - December 27th, 2021
- Utah HGH Clinics - December 17th, 2021
- Pot Bellies Are Bad for Your Health - Hormone Balance for Men - December 16th, 2021
- Finally! A safe, effective oral testosterone pill: Jatenzo! - December 13th, 2021
- South Dakota HGH Clinics - December 9th, 2021
- Rhode Island HGH Clinics - December 3rd, 2021
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - November 26th, 2021
- Testosterone and Food: What you eat can boost your testosterone levels! - November 21st, 2021
- New Mexico HGH Clinics - November 17th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and DHEA - November 14th, 2021
- New Hampshire HGH Clinics - November 11th, 2021
- Testosterone and Liver Health - November 5th, 2021
- Nevada HGH Clinics - November 3rd, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin, and Memory - October 15th, 2021
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin and Leptin - October 15th, 2021
- Nebraska HGH Clinics - October 6th, 2021
- Essential Amino Acids Critical to Health and Hormone Balance - October 6th, 2021
- Montana HGH Clinics - October 1st, 2021
- Boost testosterone by eating more fat! - September 28th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - September 23rd, 2021
- Ipamorelin Acetate – Boosting HGH with Peptides - August 10th, 2021
- Kansas HGH Clinics - August 5th, 2021
- Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat! - August 2nd, 2021
- Maine HGH Clinics - July 28th, 2021
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - July 26th, 2021
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - July 21st, 2021
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - July 16th, 2021
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - July 14th, 2021
- Delaware HGH Clinics - July 8th, 2021
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - July 6th, 2021
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - June 30th, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - June 28th, 2021
- Recognizing the Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Men - June 25th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Clinics - June 22nd, 2021
- The benefits of Berberine - June 13th, 2021
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - June 7th, 2021
- Using Sleep to Amplify Human Growth Hormone - May 27th, 2021
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - May 13th, 2021
- Omnitrope Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - May 6th, 2021
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - April 29th, 2021
- Are you feeling stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic? - April 26th, 2021
- Norditropin Human Growth Hormone Therapy for HGH Deficiency - April 6th, 2021
- Eat Better to Overcome Stress and Control Blood Sugar - April 1st, 2021
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Reduce Male Fertility and Impair Semen Quality - March 22nd, 2021
- Thyroid Dysfunction Wreaks Havoc on Health and Metabolism - March 15th, 2021
- Physical Activity for Protection against Hormone Imbalance and Chronic Diseases - March 11th, 2021
- The Effects of Phthalate Exposure on Childhood Neurological Development - March 1st, 2021
- How to Prevent Sarcopenia (Muscle Loss) Caused by Aging - February 22nd, 2021
- Oxytocin Exposure Leads to Increased Natural Production - February 15th, 2021
- Do Seasonal Changes Affect Hormone Balance? - February 9th, 2021
- Georgia HGH Clinics - February 5th, 2021
- Mississippi HGH Clinics - January 31st, 2021
- Iowa HGH Clinics - January 24th, 2021
- Can Musicians Teach Us to Overcome Fatigue? - January 18th, 2021
- Oregon HGH Clinics - January 12th, 2021
- Are You Suffering From Fatty Liver Disease? - January 12th, 2021
- Connecticut HGH Clinics - January 5th, 2021
- Did you know Saunas may increase growth hormone? - December 26th, 2020
- Oklahoma HGH Clinics - December 8th, 2020
- Alabama HGH Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Wisconsin HGH Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Boosting HGH Levels Naturally Without a Prescription - November 18th, 2020
- Louisiana HGH Clinics - November 6th, 2020
- Andropause is not the same as menopause… - November 3rd, 2020
- South Carolina HGH Clinics - October 29th, 2020
- Minnesota HGH Clinics - October 21st, 2020
- Sogroya (somapacitan) Prescription HGH Treatments FDA-Approved - October 19th, 2020
- The link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - October 7th, 2020
- Rapamycin - September 27th, 2020
- A new study finds a link between Ghrelin, Sarcopenia, and Growth Hormone - September 18th, 2020
- Maryland HGH Clinics - September 9th, 2020
- Mark Cuban Endorses the Use of HGH in the NBA for Injury Recovery Purposes - September 5th, 2020
- Soy: Does it Lower Testosterone? - August 30th, 2020
- Missouri HGH Clinics - August 24th, 2020
- Indiana HGH Clinics - August 13th, 2020
- Covid-19 Dangers Worsened By Stress and Cortisol - August 13th, 2020
Word Count: 825