Real HGH (Somatropin) Brands
The method of manufacturing Human Growth Hormone (HGH) that is most often used now is through either Protein Secretion technology or Mouse-cell technology. Both of these manufacturing means to create HGH that is identical to the Growth Hormone (GH) produced naturally in the human body.
Nutropin -- Genentech
Nutropin was developed by Genentech and is available for sale worldwide. Nutropin is manufactured using Protein Secretion technology.
Hypertropin -- Neogenica BioScience Ltd.
Hypertropin is manufactured by NeoGenica Bioscience Ltd. It is one of the strongest brands of HGH on the market. Hypertropin is produced by secretion technology and is a 191 amino acid sequence Human Growth Hormone -- identical to the human body's own. It is a somewhat new product available for sale in China.
Genotropin -- Genentech
Genotropin was developed by Genentech. It is available for sale in the U.S. through Pharmacia, in Europe through Pierrel, and in Japan through Sumitomo. Genotropin is manufactured by Protein Secretion technology.
Humatrope -- Eli Lilly
Humatrope was both developed by and is available for sale in the U.S. and Europe through Eli Lilly. Humatrope is manufactured by Protein Secretion technology.
Saizen -- Serono
Saizen was developed by Switzerland's Serono. It is available for sale in both the U.S. and Europe. Saizen is manufactured using Mouse-cell technology.
Serostim -- Serono
Serostim was also developed by Serono. It is available for sale in the U.S. Serostim is manufactured using Mouse-cell technology.
Zorbtive -- Serono
Zorbtive was developed by Serono. It is available for sale in the U.S. Zorbtive is manufactured using Mouse-cell technology.
Norditropin -- Novo Nordisk
Norditropin was developed by Danish pharmaceutical company Novo Nordisk. It is available for sale in the U.S. and Europe through Novo Nordisk and in Japan through Yamanouchi. Norditropin is manufactured using Protein Secretion technology.
Jintropin -- GeneScience Pharmaceuticals
Jintropin is manufactured and distributed by GeneScience Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. It was the first 191 amino acid sequence HGH in China. GenSci is a China-based pharmaceutical company which has been active since 1997.
Zomacton -- Ferring Pharmaceuticals
Zomacton was developed by Ferring Pharmaceuticals. It is available for sale worldwide. Zomacton is manufactured using Protein Secretion technology.
192 Amino Acid Sequence HGH (Somatrem)
Inclusion Body technology was the first biosynthetic form of HGH developed (known as Met-GH, Somatrem, or 192 amino acid sequence HGH ). When researchers first developed HGH using Inclusion Body Technology, they were comparing it to cadaver-GH. However, Met-GH was not pure GH, so Met-GH produced side effects in many users. Met-GH has an additional methionyl amino acid that caused a person's body to build up antibodies against it. Some users experienced allergic reactions to Met-GH, and some even built up so much resistance that it neutralized the effect of the drug.
Ansomone -- AnkeBio
Ansomone is manufactured and distributed by Anhui Anke Biotechnology. Tests performed by independent researchers have shown that Ansomone is an excellent quality HGH drug. However, HGH that is created by Inclusion Body technology is not identical to human GH.
Tev-Tropin -- TEVA Pharmaceuticals
Tev-Tropin was developed by TEVA Pharmaceuticals. It is sold in the U.S. Tev-Tropin is manufactured using Inclusion Body technology.
Fitropin is manufactured and distributed by Kexing. Kexing is a China-based pharmaceutical company. Because GeneScience Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. has the patent for making HGH using secretion technology in China, Kexing cannot produce their product through such a precise and efficient means. Instead, Fitropin is manufactured using Inclusion Body technology.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- HGH Female Blood Panel - October 28th, 2021
- Human Growth Hormone Medical Guide - October 25th, 2021
- Welcome to Growth Hormone and Testosterone Therapy - October 11th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and Healthy Living Can Add Years to Your Life! - October 11th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and Calorie Restriction. - October 11th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and the Pituitary Gland - October 11th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and Depression - October 11th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and Nutraceuticals - October 8th, 2021
- The Link Between Diabetes and Growth Hormone - October 8th, 2021
- Growth Hormone reduces Heartburn - October 8th, 2021
- Buy Growth Hormone! - October 8th, 2021
- Growth Hormone protects your Adrenal Glands - October 8th, 2021
- Testosterone Battles Diabetes - October 8th, 2021
- How to buy Growth Hormone - October 8th, 2021
- Growth Hormone: A powerful tool to battle Erectile Dysfunction - October 8th, 2021
- Growth Hormone FAQ's - October 8th, 2021
- Cholesterol and Growth Hormone...the Truth May Surprise You! - October 7th, 2021
- How Can I Get More HGH (Human Growth Hormone) Naturally? - August 16th, 2021
- The Curse of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease - October 11th, 2020
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Program Protocol Diary - October 9th, 2020
- Growth Hormone and Sleep - October 8th, 2020
- Did You Know: Sarcopenia is Increasing Among Senior Citizens at a Blistering Pace? - October 5th, 2020
- Weight Loss Through HGH - September 24th, 2020
- A Major Breakthrough in Anti-Aging Science is now Reality! - September 19th, 2020
Word Count: 587