Erectile Dysfunction: The Facts You Need to Know
Diminishing growth hormone levels can result in many devastating afflictions and unwanted conditions that savage a man's quality of life, both physically and mentally. And this is particularly true of one's of any healthy man's greatest fear: Erectile dysfunction (ED).
Those words can chill the strongest man down to his deepest core.
If you can’t perform in one of the most basic and intimate displays of manhood, what effect does that have on your ego? Your sense of self-worth? Your relationship with your significant other? Your self-confidence? Your masculine self-image? Or everything else concerning your body, mind, and spirit?
The physical and psychological toll ED takes on men is immeasurable and devastating, to put it mildly.
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
The medical definition of erectile dysfunction is difficulty in getting and sustaining an erection and often includes a reduced sex drive. If this condition lasts more than a few weeks or a month, you are likely going to be diagnosed with ED by your physician.
That’s the clinical definition of ED. And it is accurate as far as it goes. But it neglects to mention the debilitating, emasculating psychological effects of this depressing, maddening, and humiliating condition.
It has been said that no one ever died from ED. But many men wish they could. Erectile dysfunction is serious...deadly serious, both physically and psychologically.
What Causes Erectile Dysfunction?
There are several causes of ED. This makes sense when you consider the number of the body’s organs and functions that combine in the process of male sexual arousal.
Blood flow, the nervous system, the muscular system, hormones (testosterone, Human Growth Hormone, DHEA), emotions, visions, and thoughts all enter into the procedure of sexual excitement and ability in men.
Therefore, it is understandable that if any one of these functions is a bit off-kilter, erectile dysfunction can rear its ugly head. Here is a list of the leading causes of ED:
- Prescription medications
- Heart disease
- High cholesterol levels
- High blood pressure
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Smoking. Tobacco use restricts the flow of blood to the arteries and veins which can, over extended periods, cause ED
- Excess alcohol consumption
- Lack of sleep
- Peyronie’s Disease. This rare affliction is the development of scar tissue inside the penis
- Prostate enlargement and treatment of prostate cancer
- Injuries to the spinal cord or pelvic area
- Anxiety in general and “performance anxiety” in particular
- High levels of uncontrolled stress
- Aging. As with so many other diseases, old man aging is rearing its ugly head once again when it comes to ED. To keep it simple, remember that anything physical becomes more challenging as aging increases -- and that includes ED
- Low levels of testosterone and Growth Hormone. These two hormones begin a gradual decline in men starting around age thirty. If left unchecked, the average man will lose approximately 10% per year of each of these hormones
Quite a list. As you can see, there are several different possible causes of ED, and these causes are both physical and psychological. Therefore, if you are experiencing ED, the first step is to see your doctor and determine if the problem is physical.
Do not take erectile dysfunction lightly. ED may be the tip of the iceberg and may be a symptom of underlying, potentially severe health issues. Again, see your doctor first.
The Problems With Many ED Cures
You’ve heard of the prescriptions available for curing erectile dysfunction: Cialis, Levitra, and Viagra (“the blue pill”) are man-made concoctions produced in a laboratory. Do they work? For some men, yes...for a while.
But they come at a steep price, both financially and physically. There is an extensive list of side effects from these prescription pills:
- Muscle aches and pains
- Digestive distress
- Hot flashes
- Nasal congestion
- Sudden changes in vision or hearing
These are severe reactions. If you are taking prescription medication for ED and experience any of these symptoms, contact your doctor immediately!
What About Penis Vacuum Pumps and Implants?
As with prescription drugs for ED, penis vacuum pumps can work. But there are several drawbacks:
- An unnatural sensation of erections
- Pain or bruising
- Bleeding under the surface skin of the penis
- Complications. When the moment is right, there may be a delay while the pump is being primed
Penis implants also may provide a temporary fix to the problem of erectile dysfunction. But they too have potential side effects:
- Injury to a vein or artery
- Mechanical failure of the implant
- The usual risks of surgery and even more risky surgery if there are complications after the implant is inserted into the penis
Not a pretty picture, no matter how you look at it. Knowing the potential drawbacks of the methods mentioned above, it’s not surprising that many men have looked for other, more natural options for dealing with ED.
How You Can Overcome Erectile Dysfunction Naturally
As mentioned earlier, the standard medical cures for erectile dysfunction may provide a temporary fix. But they do not, as a rule, provide a safe, long-term practical solution, and come with a load of potential side effects.
The best path to follow is to coax your sexual health back to healthy function naturally. Here are a few ideas to get you back on track and put ED in your rear-view mirror where it belongs.
- Lose weight. Obesity does no good for anyone. And that goes double for men with ED. Diabetes, heart disease, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure
was in the list of ED causes presented earlier. Guess what? Obesity is frequently at the center of these health problems and is often the direct cause. Once again, LOSE WEIGHT.
- Get moving. A well-balanced workout routine will help you lose weight, lower your stress, and improve your circulation. Get off that couch!
- Eat smart. Be tough. Cut back on the fast foods, fried foods, and processed quick-fixes. Better still, cut them out entirely.
- Lower your levels of stress. Meditation, a hobby, exercising, or anything else that you enjoy should be a priority. Less stress = better sexual health and performance.
- Make sleep a priority. Research has shown a definite link between sleep problems and ED.
- Quit smoking. This is in the “DUH” category. No need to elaborate.
So far, so good. A huge part of good health is a strong foundation, and the ideas presented above will do just that for you. But once your foundation is steady and stable, it is time to consider adding a variety of natural supplements to the mix.
Many of these supplements are some of the best testosterone boosters known. Also, some of these supplements are Growth Hormone pills. These supplements are (as a rule) safe and have been used for hundreds, if not thousands of years -- and produced aphrodisiac results for men suffering from ED.
Here is a list of supplements for you to consider:
- Tribulus Terrestris. Healers across the globe have used this herb for centuries to boost men’s libidos.
- Panax Ginseng. Panax ginseng is also called “red ginseng.” It is so effective in treating ED that has been called “the herbal Viagra.” This is due to ginseng’s ability to lower stress. Excess amounts of stress increase cortisol levels, which in turn cause anxiety -- not something you need when suffering from ED.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii). Grow in the mountains of Peru; Maca is a root vegetable that is loaded with essential nutrients drawn from the mineral-rich soil of the high Andes. Maca’s ability to skyrocket libido has long been known.
- DIM (diindolylmethane). This vital substance has been shown to decrease your levels of estrogen, which is the “feminine hormone.” This boosts testosterone and brings your libido roaring back.
- Indole-3-Carbinol. This supplement is a precursor to DIM. While not quite as potent as DIM, when both are taken together, Indole-3-Carbinol works synergistically with its partner DIM to search for and destroy estrogen. This provides a 1-2 hike to your libido.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum). This herb has been used for centuries in Chinese medicine. As its name implies, sex drive is dramatically increased.
- Saw palmetto. Native Americans have long benefited from this berry as a sexual booster. Saw palmetto slows down the hormonal changes that strike men around the age of fifty. These changes cause free testosterone to be converted into dihydrotesterone (DHT), which causes prostate enlargement. This is guaranteed to put a crimp in your sex life. Saw palmetto helps fight this development by halting the conversion of testosterone into DHT.
- DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone). DHEA is produced by your body naturally. However, as you age, your levels of DHEA decrease, as does your testosterone levels. Here’s a simple, logical way to remember the importance of DHEA: More DHEA = more testosterone = less ED.
- Fenugreek. Chinese medicine believes the kidneys are a crucial factor in healthy sexual performance. Fenugreek is thought to benefit the kidneys and prime them for their mission of removing toxins from the body and acting as an aphrodisiac.
- ZMA (zinc monomethine aspartate). This is a mineral compound of zinc, magnesium, aspartate, and vitamin B6 that work as a team-up elevate your testosterone levels and erase ED. Zinc increases testosterone production in the testes -- just the thing needed to stamp out erectile dysfunction.
- Rhodiola Rosea. The herbal adaptogen Rhodiola Rosea improves energy and lowers fatigue. These are two contributing factors to ED.
- L-Arginine. L-arginine is an essential amino acid that produces nitric oxide (NO). Nitric oxide is vital for sexual health for this reason: NO relaxes blood vessels which allow for a successful erection.
- Ashwagandha. Like ginseng, Ashwagandha helps to lower stress and anxiety; two contributors to erectile dysfunction.
- Muira puama. This is a powerful sexual herb from deep in the Amazon rainforest.
- Tongkat Ali Root (Long Jack). Numerous studies have shown that men who use Tongkat Ali/Long Jack have enjoyed exploding libidos and long-lasting erections. One researcher stated that if there were only one natural option to choose from to deal with ED, it would be Long Jack.
- Nettle Root. Nettle Root helps fight ED in two ways. First, it can separate testosterone from a protein called sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG). As long as testosterone is bound to SHBG, it is virtually useless. The roots of stinging nettle are called Lignans. These lignans can bind with the SHBG in place of testosterone. This allows testosterone to circulate freely throughout your body, and become one more weapon in the fight against ED.
- Ginkgo Biloba. Ginkgo widens the airways of the lungs, which increases blood circulation throughout the entire body -- including the penis.
So there you have it — the most complete, up-to-date list of the actions that you can take NOW, on your own. You no longer have to beg for mercy from the monster called erectile dysfunction. No more frustration...depression...humiliation...embarrassment. Take action and grab your life back.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Welcome to Growth Hormone and Testosterone Therapy - October 11th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and Healthy Living Can Add Years to Your Life! - October 11th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and Calorie Restriction. - October 11th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and the Pituitary Gland - October 11th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and Depression - October 11th, 2021
- Growth Hormone and Nutraceuticals - October 8th, 2021
- The Link Between Diabetes and Growth Hormone - October 8th, 2021
- Growth Hormone reduces Heartburn - October 8th, 2021
- Buy Growth Hormone! - October 8th, 2021
- Growth Hormone protects your Adrenal Glands - October 8th, 2021
- Testosterone Battles Diabetes - October 8th, 2021
- How to buy Growth Hormone - October 8th, 2021
- Growth Hormone FAQ's - October 8th, 2021
- Cholesterol and Growth Hormone...the Truth May Surprise You! - October 7th, 2021
- How Can I Get More HGH (Human Growth Hormone) Naturally? - August 16th, 2021
- Female Blood Panel Work - October 18th, 2020
- The Curse of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease - October 11th, 2020
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Program Protocol Diary - October 9th, 2020
- Growth Hormone and Sleep - October 8th, 2020
- Did You Know: Sarcopenia is Increasing Among Senior Citizens at a Blistering Pace? - October 5th, 2020
- Weight Loss Through HGH - September 24th, 2020
- All the Different Brands of Human Growth Hormone -- Guide - September 21st, 2020
- A Major Breakthrough in Anti-Aging Science is now Reality! - September 19th, 2020
- Human Growth Hormone Medical Guide For "Dummies" - April 4th, 2018
Word Count: 1858