Video Link: https://vimeo.com/280998452
Video Download: The Miracle Of The Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue Sermorelin
Video Stream: The Miracle Of The Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue Sermorelin
Do You Know Anything About Secretagogues?
You Should…Here’s Why
Secretagogues – Another Powerful Weapon In The War On Aging
The dictionary definition of secretagogue is: “A hormone or another agent that causes or stimulates secretion.”
Another definition is “A secretagogue is a natural poly-amino acid chain that signals the pituitary gland to release growth hormone.”
Secretagogue is not a Growth Hormone; instead, it is a forerunner to Growth Hormone.
The most commonly known secretagogues are amino acids that stimulate Growth Hormone release.
Studies have shown that individual amino acids (L-lysine, L-arginine, L-ornithine, and L-glutamine) can expand the body’s production of both Growth Hormone and testosterone.
These are commonly taken orally by capsules and tablets, or nasally by sprays.
However, the central question is: How useful are these substances when taken orally?
Studies have repeatedly shown that most of these over-the-counter (OTC) products have, at best, little effectiveness in producing Growth Hormone.
The promised benefits of these oral supplements (increased muscular tone, strength, and stamina, enhanced recuperation powers, looking and feeling younger) have not been measured objectively.
When compared to Sermorelin Acetate and Human Growth Hormone (HGH) injection therapy, these OTC products come in a distant second place.
Much of their marketing lists the many benefits that have been delivered only in injectable HGH. This fact has been decried by many as a marketing “bait-and-switch,” or a “sleight-of-hand” to disguise the limitations of orals.
So, does this make secretagogues useless, and something that you should ignore? In a word, NO! Here’s the deal…
Sermorelin: an Injectable Secretagogue
The method of delivery makes all the difference in the world as far as the effectiveness of secretagogues.
To keep things simple, oral and nasal delivery of secretagogues destroys much of their effectiveness.
However, we deliver Sermorelin (a Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue) by subcutaneous injection, just under the skin, into adipose (fat) tissue around the belly, or love handles.
This delivery method ensures that Sermorelin will go to work immediately, and live up to its promise of Growth Hormone Stimulation.
Like the amino acids mentioned above, Sermorelin is not the same thing as Growth Hormone.
Like the amino acids, it stimulates the pituitary gland to make and release Growth Hormone. But the similarities stop there. The amino acids and a few orally taken herbs do not attach to any specific receptor of the pituitary gland.
The effect of this is that while they may increase the supply of the body’s Growth Hormone, it is not consistent, and might be somewhat hit-or-miss.
Sermorelin, on the other hand, has highly specific receptors on the pituitary gland.
The result? A flood of Growth Hormone is released!
Here's more good news. Occasionally, HGH may lower your body's output of naturally produced Growth Hormone. The body may sense that there is no need for the pituitary gland to continue pumping out HGH since it is now no longer required.
But with Sermorelin that is not an issue. This shutdown of HGH production is a result of Sermorelin's ability to function smoothly and not interfere with your pituitary gland's manufacturing of HGH. In fact, Sermorelin may encourage more natural Growth Hormone output from your pituitary!
Here's another Sermorelin benefit: as with all prescription drugs there is a chance of developing a tolerance to pharmaceutical HGH. But you won't have any tolerance issues with Sermorelin.
Besides, doctors do not face the same off-label restrictions when prescribing Sermorelin as they do when prescribing Growth Hormone. Off-label use means the medication has been prescribed for use in a method not specified in the FDA's approved label.
Every prescription drug sold in the U.S. carries an individual, FDA-approved label, which is a written report that provides specific instructions about the approved uses and doses. These recommendations are based on the results of studies the pharmaceutical companies submitted to the FDA.
Usually, HGH replacement therapy is restricted to children suffering from severe developmental issues or adults with low levels of Growth Hormone, under the minimum number of a so-called normal range.
But with Sermorelin, physicians have more freedom to prescribe the drug to address a wide variety of medical conditions.
Finally, Sermorelin has another advantage: lower cost than HGH.
Why You Need to Stay Hydrated When you are Using Sermorelin
A grim fact: most people are chronically dehydrated. This dehydration wreaks havoc on our bodies in so many ways. Our cells need water to carry out their functions. Our muscles need water to grow and remain strong.
Our blood needs adequate water to maintain the right viscosity and not become too thick and sticky. Our skin needs water to keep a healthy glow, and our brain needs sufficient amounts of water to think clearly.
Since so much activity that happens internally in the body is in the cells, it is common sense to realize that when undertaking a treatment to increase Growth Hormone the cells must be in tip-top shape. And to accomplish being in that condition, the cells require hydration...even more than usual.
So drink water. Then drink more water! Give Sermorelin the chance it deserves to make good things happen.
What is the Most Efficient Dose of Sermorelin?
Everyone is an individual; therefore there is no one proper treatment of Sermorelin for everyone. Our clinic will consider your weight and current hormone levels, particularly your IGF-1 level. With those facts, the usual dosage is in the 100 mcg (microgram) to 500 mcg range and administered daily.
We will begin your treatment at the lower dosage level and carefully monitor your results. The initial cycle is a four to six-week duration.
During this period, we will carefully measure your IGF-1 levels. This measurement is critical because if your IGH-1 level skyrockets beyond the average level of 230-270 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dl), your risk of HGH adverse side effects soars.
Ideally, we are looking for your IGF-1 levels to be in the middle range (245 to 250 ng/dl).
What is the Best Time to Take Sermorelin?
Daytime Sermorelin injection is permitted. However, the recommended time to obtain the maximum benefit from Sermorelin is evening, especially bedtime on an empty stomach. There are two reasons for this. First, food, especially carbohydrates and sugars may interfere with the Growth Hormone release which occurs naturally during sleep. That's the last thing you need.
The second reason is directly linked to the first cause. Growth Hormone is released by the pituitary gland during sleep. Deep, restorative sleep is when the body can utilize Growth Hormone in the most efficient method. When Sermorelin is added to the mix, the result is a powerful tag team that will flood your body with Growth Hormone.
However, if for any reason you are unable to take your Sermorelin dose at bedtime, some people have reported outstanding results from daytime usage. As always, experiment and find out what works best for you.
Sermorelin Side Effects
As with all prescription medications, there are possible side effects of Sermorelin. Here are the more common ones:
- Swelling, redness, and pain at the injection site
- A headache
- Urticaria: red, round, itchy welts on the skin
- Dysphagia: difficulty or discomfort when swallowing
- Somnolence: a strong feeling of sleepiness that lasts longer than usual
- Excessive tissue and bone growth
- High blood sugar levels
- Extended mid-section due to the growth of the internal organs
Please keep in mind that these side effects are rare and occur in less than 1% of Sermorelin treatments. Also, we will provide you with detailed instructions on how to inject Sermorelin safely, painlessly, and efficiently.
The Best Benefit is Saved for Last: SERMORELIN PROMOTES WEIGHT-LOSS
Remember those teenage years when you could gobble down any and all sort of food, both good and bad, healthy and fattening, mounds of carbohydrates, fats, and sugary treats, anytime, day or night...and not pack on the pounds and inches of flab?
Why? How was it possible that you could break every rule in the "recommended dietary guidelines handbook" and still retain your youthful figure and energy level? And why can't you do the same now?
The answer is simple: hormones, especially Growth Hormone. In your growing years, Growth Hormone was surging through your veins and burning fat faster than you could wolf down milkshakes, cheeseburgers, french fries, pizzas, ice cream, and any other favorite teenage delicacy.
But starting in your late 20's or early 30's your levels of Growth Hormone began to decline. The result? Suddenly it was not so easy to eat anything you wanted to eat and still look like you wanted to look.
However, when Sermorelin begins to work its magic and restores your Growth Hormone to youthful levels, the pounds and inches will start to melt.
There are three reasons for this. First, we mentioned earlier the importance of the hormone IGF-1. Sermorelin causes the liver to ramp up its production of IGF-1 This vital hormone will surge into your body's supply of fat and metabolize that fat into energy.
Second, Sermorelin promotes the manufacture of protein, which is crucial for cranking up your metabolism.
Third, with the resultant energy surge from increased Growth Hormone levels, you will (perhaps for the first time in a long time) feel like getting off the couch and getting active!
We Cover All Bases
In our efforts to deliver to you the exciting benefits of HGH, we leave no stone unturned.
The synergy of injectable HGH and Sermorelin is a devastating one-two knockout punch combination.
HGH operates differently than Sermorelin, and the result is the best of both worlds. Quite simply, Sermorelin goes to work in your body far more naturally than HGH.
As a result of this natural ability, Sermorelin seldom causes adverse side effects.
We are proud to state that we offer the more powerful, efficient, safest, and most cost-effective anti-aging treatment in the world.
Don’t just take our word for it. Make us put up or shut up. Call us, and experience the miracle of anti-aging yourself.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Hormone Therapies: How They Have Evolved and Are Evolving - May 19th, 2023 [February 10th, 2023]
- Slow Aging with Growth Hormone - July 17th, 2022 [July 17th, 2022]
- Cheaping Out on HGH Therapy – JUST DON’T DO IT - August 1st, 2023 [July 12th, 2022]
- Hormone Impacts And Function Of HGH - July 10th, 2022 [July 10th, 2022]
- General Physician Versus Hormone Specialist – Some Symptoms Require a Specialist to Heal - April 20th, 2023 [March 18th, 2022]
- An Introduction to Growth Hormone - November 12th, 2023 [October 27th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Pneumonia - November 12th, 2023 [October 27th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Testosterone Replacement Therapy - November 9th, 2021 [October 27th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and the Hypothalamus Gland - November 13th, 2023 [October 27th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and the Law - November 14th, 2023 [October 27th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and Gene Therapy - November 16th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- What Men Need To Know About Testosterone And Growth Hormone - November 15th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Explained - November 25th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- The Best Ways to Boost Growth Hormone - November 22nd, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Sprays - November 17th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Dosage - November 18th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- Insulin-Similar Growth Factor Benefits - November 24th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- The Benefits of IGF-1 - November 20th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- Hormone Replacement Therapy is Safe - November 23rd, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- Estrogen HRT May Reduce Breast Cancer Risk - November 19th, 2023 [October 26th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone Therapy Reverses Biological Age In Groundbreaking Study - November 21st, 2023 [October 25th, 2021]
- Early Hormone Replacement Therapy May Lower Alzheimer Risk - November 23rd, 2023 [October 25th, 2021]
- Comprehensive Hormone Replacement Therapy with Tesamorelin - January 24th, 2022 [September 18th, 2021]
- Risks of Hormones in Early Menopause Challenged - November 29th, 2023 [August 24th, 2021]
- Heart Benefits From Hormone Replacement Therapy? - November 9th, 2021 [August 18th, 2021]
- New Research: Cognitive Therapy Could Reduce Menopausal Hot Flashes - November 9th, 2021 [August 16th, 2021]
- A Toxic Hormone is Altering the Sex and Reproduction of Aquatic Life in United States Streams - November 9th, 2021 [August 16th, 2021]
- Act Now to Prevent the Increasingly Common Condition of Hypothyroidism - August 16th, 2023 [June 21st, 2021]
- The HGH Recommended Medical Dosage - The Importance of Blood Work - November 9th, 2021 [May 25th, 2021]
- Hormone Replacement Therapy Safe, Study Suggests - March 16th, 2022 [May 24th, 2021]
- HGH Secretagogue - November 9th, 2021 [May 22nd, 2021]
- Androgel : Men Getting Their Mojo Back! - March 15th, 2022 [May 21st, 2021]
- Hormone Therapy May Help Cut Alzheimer's Risk - November 9th, 2021 [May 18th, 2021]
- Finally Explained: The Mysterious Pineal Gland - November 9th, 2021 [April 30th, 2021]
- Andropause From The Wikipedia Encyclopedia - November 9th, 2021 [April 12th, 2021]
- The Importance of Luteinizing Hormone - November 9th, 2021 [April 11th, 2021]
- Melatonin: The Body's Master Clock - November 9th, 2021 [April 8th, 2021]
- LCN2 Hormone Suppresses Hunger and Discourages Overeating - November 9th, 2021 [April 7th, 2021]
- New Research on Hormone Replacement Therapy - November 9th, 2021 [March 12th, 2021]