If you're interested in getting treatment for Testosterone Deficiency, it's essential to understand the range of therapeutic options available. The landscape of HRT Therapy has been changing rapidly over recent years, much to the benefit of men with Low-T and other forms of Hormone Imbalance. Testosterone Injection devices are becoming more sophisticated, and there are even new methods of Testosterone Treatment that have become available to doctors and patients over the last year.
While Testosterone Patches, Injections, and Creams have been the main options since the nineties, there has been a frustrating vacuum of options for Oral Testosterone. Methyltestosterone was the first Testosterone Pill, but the risks associated with the formulation caused it to fall out of favor. While Methyltestosterone does increase circulating Testosterone Levels, it does so at a price. In the 1970s, researchers discovered that Methyltestosterone had the potential to cause liver damage, especially when used long-term. So since that revelation, There just hasn't been a good Oral Testosterone Option on the market until now.
Tlando Gives Men a Testosterone Alternative They've Been Missing
Tlando is among the most exciting advances in Hormone Therapy Technology in 2022. Tlando is exciting because it's a member of a brand new selection of Oral Testosterone Gelcaps that achieved FDA Approval this year, along with Kyzatrex and Jatenzo. While Testosterone creams are also relatively easy to use, a pill is always going to be the most desirable choice for most patients.
All three of these quality Low-T Options are derived from Testosterone Undecanoate. Tlando is a medication that was developed and is distributed by Lipocine Incorporated. The Biopharmaceutical company strongly emphasizes research and products related to Hormone Imbalance.
How to Take Tlando
Tlando is designed to be taken twice daily—One when you wake up and one in the hours before bed. The pills should always be taken with food and are 112.5 mg each. Lipocine has a second product in development named TlandoXR. This alternate formulation of Tlando is intended to be taken once daily, making it even simpler to follow an effective HRT Regimen and get results.
All forms of Testosterone Replacement Therapy should only be taken with a doctor's prescription, including Tlando. In order to ensure that Tlando is working properly for the patient, they should return to have their Testosterone Levels checked after 21-28 days. If Serum Testosterone Concentrations are in the ideal range of 300-1080 ng/dL, Tlando is working as intended, and the patient can continue their HRT health journey!
If Testosterone Levels are outside of this range, you may have to switch to another Hormone Treatment that meets your specific biological needs. Every man has a unique physiological relationship to Testosterone, but most men with hypogonadism should find their needs effectively met by Tlando.
Tlando Can Help Relieve Low Libido, Improve Lean Muscle, and More!
Tlando is for men that are struggling with the ill effects of Testosterone Deficiency. The condition is most strongly associated in the public consciousness by a lack of sexual energy and libido. Low-T kills romance and passion, and it also drains energy and leaves men feeling exhausted and zapped. Men with low Testosterone Levels are in danger of many potentially harmful or even fatal health problems, including diabetes, heart disease, osteoporosis, obesity, and more. There are even growing warnings that Low-T can lead to cognitive and emotional issues such as fuzzy memory, anxiety, and depression.
If you think that Testosterone Deficiency may be negatively impacting your health, happiness, and well-being, there's no better time to reach out to a certified HRT Professional. Positive research regarding Low-T Therapy has continued to pile up in recent years, and our understanding of the risks and side effects associated with the treatment allow us to screen patients more accurately and tailor Hormone Therapy to the individual!
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Systems to Monitor Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) - September 21st, 2022
- Tlando Testosterone - A Brand New Way to Treat Low-T Safely with a Testosterone Pill - July 12th, 2022
- The many benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) - June 13th, 2022
- Testosterone Therapy Increasingly Used to Help Men Take Control of Aging - May 30th, 2022
- How Does Masturbation Affect Testosterone Levels? Exploring the Science - March 27th, 2022
- Growth Hormone and The Thyroid Gland - November 19th, 2021
- How Testosterone Impacts Sexual Preferences In Men and Women - October 30th, 2021
- Testosterone FAQ's - October 25th, 2021
- Why You Need Testosterone Replacement Therapy - October 16th, 2021
- Testosterone Battles Obesity - October 16th, 2021
- Testosterone and Male Menopause - October 16th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) Benefits - October 16th, 2021
- Testosterone and Aging - October 16th, 2021
- Testosterone and Estrogen - October 16th, 2021
- Judge Vacates $140 Million Verdict in Testosterone Lawsuit - October 15th, 2021
- Testosterone and Disease Prevention - October 15th, 2021
- Testosterone and Metabolic Syndrome - October 15th, 2021
- Testosterone and Women - October 15th, 2021
- Testosterone Does Not Cause Heart Attacks - October 15th, 2021
- Free Testosterone and Sex Hormone-Binding Globulin - October 15th, 2021
- Research proves that Testosterone Therapy Boosts Fertility! - September 26th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Slows Prostate Cancer! - September 13th, 2021
- New Study Concludes: Boosting Testosterone Levels Lowers Men's Death Risk - August 20th, 2021
- In the Battle Against Aging, When do the Risks Outweigh the Rewards? - August 18th, 2021
- A Recent Study Concludes: Testosterone DOES NOT Cause Prostate Cancer - August 16th, 2021
- Testosterone Therapy May Be Good for the Heart if You Have Low-T - July 21st, 2021
- Low-T: What are healthy levels of Testosterone and why is it difficult to measure? - April 3rd, 2021
- Testosterone: How Much Do You Really Know About This Masculine Hormone? - February 9th, 2021
- Male Menopause. Fact or Fiction ? - January 20th, 2021
- New Study Says: The Benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy Outweigh The Risks - January 19th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - January 18th, 2021
- The Great Testosterone Debate - January 14th, 2021
- New Study Finds Testosterone Does Not Increase Your Heart Attack Risk - January 11th, 2021
- Did You Know? Recent Studies Have Confirmed the Link Between Low Testosterone (“Low-T”) and Depression. - January 10th, 2021
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT) May Prevent Heart Attacks and Diabetes - November 17th, 2020
- Testosterone Treatments May Successfully Reverse Type-2 Diabetes in Some Men - November 13th, 2020
- Important Facts About Testosterone Therapy Before Buying - July 13th, 2019
- LabCorp Announces a Change to the Testosterone Reference Range - June 23rd, 2019
Word Count: 641