Fact: the obesity rate is expanding in America a long with our collective waistlines. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), from 1999-2000 to 2017-2018 obesity rates exploded from 30.5% to 42.4 %.
Worse, severe obesity jumped from 4.7% to 9.2% with devastating and debilitating consequences: more heart disease, strokes, type 2 diabetes, and cancers.
We are indeed rapidly become a nation of giant people.
The skyrocketing medical costs associated with obesity were $147 billion in 2008...that’s “B” as in billion! If present trends continue it is not a matter of if but a matter of when the USA will go bankrupt.
How in the world can this be possible?
That is a fascinating question. There has never been more nutritional advice available than today. A search engine query of “What is the best diet?” results in a surrealistic, astonishing 667,000,000 results in a mere 1.45 seconds!
With all of this available information, there should be no reason for the above numbers of obesity. Just get the facts on how to eat healthily and the problem is solved, right?
Video Link: https://vimeo.com/560725840
Video Download: The Incredible Awesome Health Benefits Of Onions
Video Stream: The Incredible Awesome Health Benefits Of Onions
But no so fast. Perhaps the options available contain the seeds of the problem. The vast array of dietary options is beyond staggering. Keto...low-fat...low-carb...Mediterranean...DASH...Weight Watchers...Vegetarian...Glycemic-Index...Biggest Loser...the list goes on and on and on seemingly marching to infinity.
And herein lies a problem: overwhelming complexity and confusion due to so many different diet approaches and the gurus of each demanding total conformity to their system. For many of the creators of these plans, it is “My-way-or-the-highway.”
And that is where we come in.
We are a hormone-replacement clinic that offers the most modern, efficient, and safe regimen of Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT), Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Replacement Therapy, and Sermorelin Replacement Therapy.
We have decades of experience in delivering the health-restoring, longevity-promoting benefits of restoring your hormones to a more youthful level. These treatments alone will work miracles in your body that you can see and feel.
But why stop there? You shouldn’t and we don’t. Regaining and maintaining optimal health is a holistic undertaking that encompasses everything from combating stress and getting sufficient sleep to scientific supplementation and giving your body the premium fuel it needs to perform at its best.
And that includes a solid foundation in nutrition
When you come to us for hormone replacement we will also cut through the fog of confusion about what to eat, when to eat, and what not to eat. This often means going back to basics and developing new awareness and appreciation for foods that are often under-appreciated for the boost they can give your body…
Onions are considered by some nutritionists to be a super-food and a gift of nature that just keeps on giving. Once the benefits of onions are really understood and appreciated, many are left awestruck by this small and often taken for granted nutritional powerhouse.
Let’s take a look at some of the benefits onion can deliver:
- Heart health. Research has shown that onions lower levels of Low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, the so-called “bad cholesterol.” This improves the functioning of the entire cardiovascular system, especially the heart. Also, onions are loaded with anti-oxidant powerhouses that lower triglycerides. Onions act as anticoagulants (AKA blood thinners) and lower blood viscosity. The thinner the blood the smoother it flows through the body. Think of how water flows compared to paint. As we age our blood has a tendency to thicken and that makes the heart work harder. Onions play a role in preventing this dangerous development.
- A broad range of nutrients. A cup of chopped onions is a powerhouse of vitamins, minerals, and flavonoids: 2 grams of protein, 3 grams of fiber, 10% or more of the recommended dietary allowance of vitamin B-6, vitamin C, and manganese. If that weren’t enough, throw in small amounts of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, folate, potassium, quercetin, and sulfur.
- Boost the immune system. Onions are capable of smothering dangerous bacteria like staphylococcus aureus and bacillus cereus. Quercetin is a powerful flavonoid found in onions that is kryptonite to some of the strongest bacteria.
- Control blood sugar. Again, it is quercetin to the rescue. This crucial flavonoid teams up with sulfur, another anti-oxidant in onions, to deliver a 1-2 punch to type-2 diabetes. These two substances infiltrate the small intestines and the pancreas to help regulate sugar levels.
- Strengthen bones. Osteoporosis (thinning, porous bones)is something no one needs since once it gains a foothold it is especially challenging to treat. Onions are jam-packed with the minerals and antioxidants that provide protection from this dreaded affliction. Onions also contain growth plate chondrocytes that are elements that strengthen connective tissue.
- Improve digestion. Onions are loaded with fiber and prebiotics, two things that are absolutely essential to smooth digestion and two things that most people lack. Prebiotics feed the so-called “good bacteria” in the lining of the small intestines and help prevent “leaky gut.” Prebiotics also assist in food absorption.
- Battle inflammation. Virtually all health professionals agree that inflammation plays a critical and significant role in almost every single disease and adverse medical condition known. Onions act as a precursor (a substance, cell, or cellular component from which another substance, cell, or cellular component is formed) to Glutathione, often referred to as “the mother of all anti-oxidants.” Glutathione acts as a gigantic firehose to the raging fires of inflammation. The health benefits of cooling off inflammation are immeasurable.
- Help detoxification. Onions are a potent weapon in the body’s war on toxins. This is due to the combination of sulfur and amino acids that work wonders in the digestive system and neutralize toxins internally.
- Lower blood pressure. Onions can ensure that blood flows smoothly, which prevents blood clots and lowers blood pressure. As mentioned earlier, onions lower inflammation and this also results in lower blood pressure.
- Anti-aging and longevity-promoting. Read all of the benefits listed above. Then ask yourself this question: How could onions not be a valuable ally in the battle against aging and all of the accompanying afflictions and diseases that gradually add up and strike later in life? If the answer to that question seems like a “no-brainer” that’s because it is!
As with all foods, there is no “one-size-fits-all” concerning onions. The vegetable is not easy to digest for some people, and it is strong which may cause bad breath and body odor.
On a lighter note, chopping onions can cause many folks' eyes to water due to the release of sulfuric compounds.
The takeaway is this: listen to your body and remember that you do not have to gorge yourself on onions. A little goes a long way.
Onions are an international staple that blends in perfectly with different ethnic foods across the board. Humans have been eating onions for more than 7,000 years and their benefits have long been known. In fact, ancient Egyptians worshiped onions and buried them with their pharaohs!
As we have discussed, onions are loaded with health benefits. Try blending them with your favorite foods and enjoy the benefits that onions provide.
Contact us for a free, no-obligation discussion of our hormone replacement therapies and our comprehensive health and fitness regimens that include nutritional advice as well.
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Safe Storage, Injection and Disposal of HGH - May 10th, 2023 [May 10th, 2023]
- Phoenix Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [October 14th, 2022]
- San Diego Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [September 23rd, 2022]
- San Antonio Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [September 16th, 2022]
- Improving Memory for Diabetics with Testosterone - September 9th, 2022 [September 8th, 2022]
- Houston Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [August 17th, 2022]
- Chicago Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [August 9th, 2022]
- Los Angeles Testosterone and Growth Hormone - April 7th, 2023 [August 4th, 2022]
- Testosterone and Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields (PEMFs) - August 5th, 2022 [August 2nd, 2022]
- The link between water, HGH, and Testosterone - July 28th, 2022 [July 28th, 2022]
- New York City Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [July 27th, 2022]
- HGH, Nutrition, Fasting, and Stem Cells…The Fascinating Links! - July 20th, 2022 [July 20th, 2022]
- How to Boost Testosterone with Food - July 11th, 2022 [July 11th, 2022]
- Thinking about Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT)? - July 5th, 2022 [July 5th, 2022]
- You Don’t Need Permission to See a Specialist - April 20th, 2023 [June 28th, 2022]
- Interested in boosting your testosterone levels? Here’s How! - April 20th, 2023 [June 22nd, 2022]
- Wyoming Testosterone and HGH - April 7th, 2023 [May 25th, 2022]
- West Virginia HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [May 6th, 2022]
- Pot Bellies Are Bad for Your Health - Hormone Balance for Men - February 16th, 2022 [February 16th, 2022]
- Washington, D.C. HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 18th, 2022]
- Zomacton Injections for Hypopituitarism and HGH Deficiency - January 5th, 2022 [January 5th, 2022]
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - January 14th, 2022 [January 5th, 2022]
- Light Therapy: The Incredible Benefits of Red Light Therapy - January 4th, 2022 [January 3rd, 2022]
- Vermont HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 27th, 2021]
- Utah HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 17th, 2021]
- Finally! A safe, effective oral testosterone pill: Jatenzo! - December 13th, 2021 [December 13th, 2021]
- South Dakota HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 9th, 2021]
- Rhode Island HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 3rd, 2021]
- North Dakota HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 26th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Food: What you eat can boost your testosterone levels! - November 21st, 2021 [November 21st, 2021]
- New Mexico HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 17th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone and DHEA - April 16th, 2023 [November 14th, 2021]
- New Hampshire HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 11th, 2021]
- Testosterone and Liver Health - November 9th, 2021 [November 5th, 2021]
- Nevada HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [November 3rd, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin, and Memory - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Growth Hormone, Ghrelin and Leptin - November 9th, 2021 [October 15th, 2021]
- Nebraska HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [October 6th, 2021]
- Montana HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [October 1st, 2021]
- Boost testosterone by eating more fat! - November 9th, 2021 [September 28th, 2021]
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - November 9th, 2021 [September 23rd, 2021]
- Celebrity Dax Shepard Takes Pride in Results from Testosterone Therapy - January 24th, 2022 [September 9th, 2021]
- Ipamorelin Acetate – Boosting HGH with Peptides - January 20th, 2022 [August 10th, 2021]
- Kansas HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [August 5th, 2021]
- Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat! - November 9th, 2021 [August 2nd, 2021]
- Maine HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 28th, 2021]
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - November 9th, 2021 [July 26th, 2021]
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - November 9th, 2021 [July 21st, 2021]
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - November 9th, 2021 [July 16th, 2021]
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 14th, 2021]
- Delaware HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [July 8th, 2021]
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - March 15th, 2022 [July 6th, 2021]
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - November 9th, 2021 [June 30th, 2021]
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [June 28th, 2021]
- Recognizing the Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Men - January 14th, 2022 [June 25th, 2021]
- Alaska HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [June 22nd, 2021]
- The benefits of Berberine - November 9th, 2021 [June 13th, 2021]
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - January 14th, 2022 [May 13th, 2021]
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - January 20th, 2022 [April 29th, 2021]
- Are you feeling stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic? - March 15th, 2022 [April 26th, 2021]
- Norditropin Human Growth Hormone Therapy for HGH Deficiency - November 9th, 2021 [April 6th, 2021]
- Eat Better to Overcome Stress and Control Blood Sugar - November 9th, 2021 [April 1st, 2021]
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Reduce Male Fertility and Impair Semen Quality - November 9th, 2021 [March 22nd, 2021]
- Thyroid Dysfunction Wreaks Havoc on Health and Metabolism - November 9th, 2021 [March 15th, 2021]
- Physical Activity for Protection against Hormone Imbalance and Chronic Diseases - November 9th, 2021 [March 11th, 2021]
- The Effects of Phthalate Exposure on Childhood Neurological Development - June 9th, 2021 [March 1st, 2021]
- How to Prevent Sarcopenia (Muscle Loss) Caused by Aging - May 3rd, 2021 [February 22nd, 2021]
- Oxytocin Exposure Leads to Increased Natural Production - November 9th, 2021 [February 15th, 2021]
- Do Seasonal Changes Affect Hormone Balance? - November 9th, 2021 [February 9th, 2021]
- Georgia HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [February 5th, 2021]
- Mississippi HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 31st, 2021]
- Iowa HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 24th, 2021]
- Can Musicians Teach Us to Overcome Fatigue? - November 9th, 2021 [January 18th, 2021]
- Oregon HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 12th, 2021]
- Are You Suffering From Fatty Liver Disease? - April 20th, 2023 [January 12th, 2021]
- Connecticut HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [January 5th, 2021]
- Did you know Saunas may increase growth hormone? - April 20th, 2023 [December 26th, 2020]
- Oklahoma HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 8th, 2020]
- Alabama HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 1st, 2020]
- Wisconsin HGH Clinics - April 7th, 2023 [December 1st, 2020]