Tesamorelin: the answer to losing those stubborn pounds of fat!
It’s maddening. It’s frustrating. It’s discouraging. You’ve tried everything that the so-called “experts” have recommended.
Cardio. Endless versions of ab workouts. No food after dinner. Cut the carbs. Cut the fat. The latest fad diets...all to no avail.
No matter what approach you have tried, those hideous, unsightly layers of fat still refuse to go away. The “Love Handles” stuck to your sides are anything but lovely. They are ruining your physique and make you hesitant to take your shirt off in public in spite of the fact that the rest of your body shows the hours you spend in the gym. Worse, they are a “hidden health hazard” that is not so hidden.
The health risks and consequences of belly fat
There are many things that can go wrong with your body as you age: fatigue, achy and squeaky joints, high blood sugar, poor circulation, weakened, shrinking muscles, brain fog, and a number of other problems.
As horrible and concerning as these issues are, accumulating belly fat may be the worst. Here’s why.
Why slashing belly fat is so crucial
There are two types of fat: subcutaneous fat and visceral fat. Subcutaneous fat is the kind of jiggly flab you can grab, pinch, and shake. It has a horrendous effect on our appearance and adds useless pounds that make the scales groan, but aside from these two issues, it is not overly dangerous.
Unfortunately, visceral fat is hazardous on an entirely different level. Remember this simple equation: all fat is not identical! Visceral fat is a far more insidious, treacherous, and perilous threat to our continued well-being and longevity.
Visceral fat is deceiving since it does its damage internally by surrounding your internal organs – like your stomach and intestines – and releases toxic chemicals that can damage our bodies in many ways.
For example, one of the chemicals produced and emitted by visceral fat is called cytokines that cause insulin resistance and led to diabetes. Cytokines also are linked to heart disease and may also elevate the risk of dementia.
Dementia? How could that be? The answer is quite simple. Researchers have concluded that an expanding waistline is linked to a smaller brain. A recent study looked at data from more than 10,000 folks with an average age of 55. The study measure several health metrics, took surveys, and looked at several factors: smoking, blood pressure, age, activity, and weight.
The results were surprising. The researchers discovered that the people with high waist-to-hip ratios and high Body Mass Index (BMI) also had on average smaller brain matter.
If all of this weren’t bad enough, consider this: having a bulging gut can also affect your lung function and raise the risk of asthma. There are no advantages to carrying excess fat in your midsection...no advantages at all. Belly fat is nothing to take lightly!
To determine if you are at risk for health problems due to belly fat, take a tape measure and wrap it around your waist. High numbers increase your risk. For men, anything over 40 inches, and for women, anything over 35 inches means you are in the danger zone.
This is just about enough discussion of the problem of belly fat. The question now looms: is there anything we can do to cause this unwanted intruder to melt away? The answer is a loud, resounding “YES!”
Tesamorelin: the cavalry to the rescue
You have probably heard of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) replacement therapy and Testosterone Replacement Therapy (TRT). Both of these treatments can and do work wonders by revitalizing older, worn-out, tired bodies.
But tesamorelin might be what you need to specifically attack belly fat. Let’s take an in-depth look at tesamorelin and see why it was developed, how it works its magic, and what it can do for you
What is tesamorelin?
Tesamorelin is a peptide that is a synthetic version of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) that promotes weight loss and fat loss, especially in the mid-section. Tesamorelin was developed to combat a medical issue called lipodystrophy.
The dictionary definition of lipodystrophy is Defective metabolism of fat and abnormal depositions or wastings of adipose tissues, or combinations of these changes, seen in consequence of some protease inhibitor use in AIDS patients.
More precisely, patients suffering from human immunodeficiency virus (HIV aka AIDS) benefited immensely from HIV drugs, but those same drugs can have a grotesque fat distribution with fat moving from the arms and legs to the mid-section.
Studies have repeatedly demonstrated that tesamorelin is extremely efficient at blow-torching belly fat. One study reported that “In placebo-controlled studies with more than 800 HIV-positive volunteers that lasted six months, daily injections (2mg) of tesamorelin resulted in deceased visceral fat, reduced belly size and sometimes reduced levels of triglycerides in the blood.”
It’s time to declare total war on belly fat
Hopefully, after reading the above grim facts about the havoc that belly fat can wreak, you understand why nothing less than a declaration of total war will stop this juggernaut of misery and destruction.
And tesamorelin is a potent weapon in this “blubber battle”
As mentioned earlier, tesamorelin has been proven effective in attacking belly fat. By increasing growth hormone levels, fat starts to evaporate.
This has not only been proven in clinical studies but in real life as well. Want proof? Consider this. Competitive professional bodybuilders are trying to accomplish something that is nearly impossible: pile on muscle mass and at the same time lose fat and inches from their midsections.
To perform at the highest levels of that sport takes a combination of determination, persistence, incredible self-discipline, and deep knowledge of supplements and biochemistry. Bodybuilders have a manta: tesamorelin = abs. They know from experience that tesamorelin is the ticket to annihilating those layers of fat that have resisted everything that has been thrown at them. If it works for them under the challenging circumstances of contest preparation, think of what tesamorelin can do for the average person.
In addition to losing belly fat, there are other unique benefits that tesamorelin can deliver. Let’s take a look at a few of them:
- Improve liver health. Recent studies have found that tesamorelin may be beneficial in treating non-alcoholic-fatty-liver-disease (NAFLD). This disease causes excess fat to accumulate around the liver which impairs the organ’s ability to perform its critical, life-sustaining functions. Tesamorelin can reduce that fat.
- Lower triglyceride levels. According to a John Hopkins Medical Study, tesamorelin may help lower triglycerides to a healthy level by slashing abdominal fat.
- Help peripheral nerve damage
- Strengthen muscles
- Provide protection from cardiovascular disease. Tesamorelin is not a primary heart disease prescription. But again, by lowering visceral fat, the benefits spillover. One study showed that tesamorelin reduced the thickness of the left carotid intima artery. Since the thickness of this artery is an early indicator of heart problems, the finding is n unexpected but welcome surprise.
Tesamorelin side effects
As with all pharmaceutical prescriptions, users may experience side effects. Here are the common side effects from tesamorelin:
- Swelling or bruising at the injection site
- Muscle aches
- Night sweats
- Numbness, tingling, or swelling in the arms and legs
Keep in mind that these side effects are rare. Tesamorelin received FDA approval in 2010, but before that, tesamorelin’s safety and efficiency were widely known. Most of the side effects are not severe and do not occur often
Other ways of controlling belly fat
Tesamorelin is the big dog in the fight to eradicate belly fat. But at our clinic, we believe in a comprehensive, holistic approach to health and longevity, and our experience has proven that healthy lifestyle modifications can set the table for tesamorelin to work its magic quicker and even more efficiently. Here are some of our recommendations:
- Lose weight. This is in the “DUH” category. Shedding pounds helps the entire body, and if there is little excess fat elsewhere, tesamorelin can concentrate all of its firepower on belly fat.
- Control stress. Getting a handle on stress is often overlooked, but it is so critical in lowering belly fat that it may be the most important thing to do. Continual stress starts a cascade of things happening in the body, and none of them are good.
- Eat smart. Keep it simple. Eat smart by loading up on the good stuff: lean proteins, vegetables, fruits, and healthy fats like olive oil, salmon, and nuts. Be tough by minimizing the junk foods, excess sugar, processed meats, and limit portion size.
- Get off that couch. Get moving. Any activity is better than nothing, and there are a variety of approaches to fitness: resistance strength training, cardio, flexibility, movement, balance work, and many more. The key is the get off the recliner and get going!
- Drink alcohol moderately. Excess alcohol is loaded with useless calories, and that is something no one needs. Keep it under control and know your limits.
- Make sleep a priority. Sleep is another crucial component of health and longevity that is all too often not given the attention or priority that it deserves. A lack of sleep has been linked to a broad range of health issues, from weight gain and diabetes to brain fog, weakened immune systems, and irritability. Don’t let insomnia create more belly fat.
Why you need to contact us
Think about this. In 2018 the cost of health care in the U.S. was an astonishing $3.6 trillion, which comes to around $11,000 per person. Read that number again. $3.6 TRILLION! To put it bluntly, this country is on the hell-bound train to bankruptcy if this trend is not slowed down and reversed.
And that $3.6 trillion does not even begin to take into consideration the indirect costs of caring for the sick and elderly. The careers that are interrupted and never resumed, the mental and emotional pain inflicted on caretaker families, and the vast amount of resources that could have been applied elsewhere all add up to an unimaginable price we pay for illness.
And the sad thing about these somber and gruesome statistics is that many illnesses are preventable. There are, of course, no silver bullets or perfect protections from health afflictions. But there is an old adage: “an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”, and that is so true.
We have decades of experience in hormone replacement therapies, including tesamorelin. We will design a treatment regimen uniquely created for you and only you. We will give you detailed instructions on tesamorelin dosage, administration, and possible side effects.
We will also give you guidance on the additional steps you can take to make belly fat a distant memory: nutrition, exercise, stress control, sleep, hydration, and supplements...the entire montage of maintaining good health, weight loss, and longevity.
But we can’t swing into action without hearing from you. Contact us for a FREE, no-obligation discussion of what tesamorelin and other hormone replacement therapies can do for you!
Contact Us Today For A Free Consultation
Once you have completing the above contact form, for security purposes and confirmation, please confirm your information by calling us.
Please call now: 1-800-380-5339.
Welcoming You To Our Clinic, Professor Tom Henderson.
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy: The secret weapon for controlling Erectile Dysfunction and Sleep Apnea - September 23rd, 2021
- Celebrity Dax Shepard Takes Pride in Results from Testosterone Therapy - September 9th, 2021
- Ipamorelin Acetate – Boosting HGH with Peptides - August 10th, 2021
- Kansas HGH Clinics - August 5th, 2021
- Maine HGH Clinics - July 28th, 2021
- What Happens When I Get Growth Hormone Injections? - July 26th, 2021
- Idaho - July 23rd, 2021
- Recent Research Concludes: Testosterone Replacement Therapy Lowers Heart Attack Risk - July 21st, 2021
- The Fascinating link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - July 16th, 2021
- Hawaii HGH Clinics - July 14th, 2021
- Delaware HGH Clinics - July 8th, 2021
- The Incredible Longevity benefits of Quercetin - July 6th, 2021
- The Incredible, Health-Boosting Benefits of Mushrooms - June 30th, 2021
- Arkansas HGH Clinics - June 28th, 2021
- Recognizing the Signs of Hormone Imbalance in Men - June 25th, 2021
- Alaska HGH Clinics - June 22nd, 2021
- The benefits of Berberine - June 13th, 2021
- The incredible, awesome health benefits of Onions - June 7th, 2021
- Using Sleep to Amplify Human Growth Hormone - May 27th, 2021
- Melatonin – The Importance of the Sleep Hormone - May 13th, 2021
- Omnitrope Injections for the Treatment of HGH Deficiency - May 6th, 2021
- The Medical Perspective on Inflammation Myths - April 29th, 2021
- Are you feeling stressed by the COVID-19 pandemic? - April 26th, 2021
- Chronic Stress Can Lead to Hair Loss — New Research Reveals How - April 14th, 2021
- Norditropin Human Growth Hormone Therapy for HGH Deficiency - April 6th, 2021
- Eat Better to Overcome Stress and Control Blood Sugar - April 1st, 2021
- Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals Reduce Male Fertility and Impair Semen Quality - March 22nd, 2021
- Thyroid Dysfunction Wreaks Havoc on Health and Metabolism - March 15th, 2021
- Physical Activity for Protection against Hormone Imbalance and Chronic Diseases - March 11th, 2021
- The Effects of Phthalate Exposure on Childhood Neurological Development - March 1st, 2021
- How to Prevent Sarcopenia (Muscle Loss) Caused by Aging - February 22nd, 2021
- Oxytocin Exposure Leads to Increased Natural Production - February 15th, 2021
- Do Seasonal Changes Affect Hormone Balance? - February 9th, 2021
- Georgia HGH Clinics - February 5th, 2021
- Mississippi HGH Clinics - January 31st, 2021
- Iowa HGH Clinics - January 24th, 2021
- Can Musicians Teach Us to Overcome Fatigue? - January 18th, 2021
- Oregon HGH Clinics - January 12th, 2021
- Are You Suffering From Fatty Liver Disease? - January 12th, 2021
- Connecticut HGH Clinics - January 5th, 2021
- Did you know Saunas may increase growth hormone? - December 26th, 2020
- Oklahoma HGH Clinics - December 8th, 2020
- Alabama HGH Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Wisconsin HGH Clinics - December 1st, 2020
- Boosting HGH Levels Naturally Without a Prescription - November 18th, 2020
- Louisiana HGH Clinics - November 6th, 2020
- Andropause is not the same as menopause… - November 3rd, 2020
- South Carolina HGH Clinics - October 29th, 2020
- Minnesota HGH Clinics - October 21st, 2020
- Sogroya (somapacitan) Prescription HGH Treatments FDA-Approved - October 19th, 2020
- The link between COVID-19 and Testosterone - October 7th, 2020
- Rapamycin - September 27th, 2020
- A new study finds a link between Ghrelin, Sarcopenia, and Growth Hormone - September 18th, 2020
- Maryland HGH Clinics - September 9th, 2020
- Mark Cuban Endorses the Use of HGH in the NBA for Injury Recovery Purposes - September 5th, 2020
- Soy: Does it Lower Testosterone? - August 30th, 2020
- Missouri HGH Clinics - August 24th, 2020
- Indiana HGH Clinics - August 13th, 2020
- Covid-19 Dangers Worsened By Stress and Cortisol - August 13th, 2020
- Michigan HGH Clinics - August 12th, 2020
- Growth Hormone Plays a Role in Controlling Blood Sugar - August 8th, 2020
- Tennessee HGH Clinics - August 3rd, 2020
- Massachusetts HGH Clinics - July 21st, 2020
- Washington HGH Clinics - July 9th, 2020
- Virginia HGH Clinics - June 24th, 2020
- New Jersey HGH Clinics - June 1st, 2020
- Montana HGH Clinics - May 19th, 2020
- North Carolina HGH Clinics - May 10th, 2020
- Did you know: Lifestyle plays a huge role in testosterone levels - January 9th, 2020
- Ghrelin and Leptin – The Hunger Hormones and How they Affect Your Life - January 9th, 2020
- Ghrelin, Hunger, and Memory - January 9th, 2020
- Kentucky HGH Clinics - January 9th, 2020
- Ohio HGH Clinics - October 17th, 2019
- Texas HGH Clinics - September 12th, 2019
- Florida HGH Clinics - August 29th, 2019
- Colorado HGH Clinics - August 2nd, 2019
- Arizona HGH Clinics - July 29th, 2019
- Pennsylvania HGH Clinics - July 22nd, 2019
- Illinois HGH Clinics - July 2nd, 2019
- New York HGH Clinics - May 4th, 2019
Word Count: 1831